2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

paige spiranac sports illustrated swim suit

QuigleyDU

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean2 -

yes...her as 1 maybe..But Sean she is one of thousands....its an absolute epidemic They are taught to act and dress and "be free" , and in the same breath be pros at being offended when that draws attention...

meant as humor from Dave and by me...but this is a funny example of what i mean..

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

That britt,

Shes such a role model

[media=]

[/media]

Good on Paige for not bringing this up.

Paige would probably make the pope cuss out the popemobile....but this looks like a case of 2 brains doesnt equal good sense...

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Sean2 -

yes...her as 1 maybe..But Sean she is one of thousands....its an absolute epidemic They are taught to act and dress and "be free" , and in the same breath be pros at being offended when that draws attention...

meant as humor from Dave and by me...but this is a funny example of what i mean..

[media=]

[/media]

She does sport the uniform :taunt:

WITB:
SDLR White 10* Speeder 6.2x TS
Epic 14* AD TP7, Rogue 17* PX Evenflow Black
R15 3H Rogue Black 85
MP-18 MMC 4 - PW Modus 120x
50* T7, 58* PM-Grind
Ghost Spider Si Slant

^^^Blade, that was good. :-)

I don't know if the Internet "taught" them to be this way. When I worked in the school system the way some of the girls dressed could give PS a run for her money...and this was well before any Internet personae made their presence known. I remember the mother of one girl being called and asked to bring something from home more appropriate for her daughter to wear. The mother's response? "Oh, but she looks so cute."

Do these Internet personae have influence? I suppose, depending on the personality. Mark Crossfield certainly moves the needle on this forum. lol Adolescents are influenced by many things, and not all of those influences are bad, and not all adolescents flock to the alter of the Internet and mimic a certain personality. They aren't all mindless lemmings.

That britt,

Shes such a role model

[media=]

[/media]

Come on, Britt..

Amazing the depths the Paige haters will sink to in order do claim their champion.

I'm just glad I don't have the public eye on me. I've made enough mistakes to cover for paige and britt both.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

^^^And in the age of the Internet that public eye is more like an electron microscope. If an individual puts him or herself "out there" they must be prepared for the trolls...you know, people who stalk, say unkind things, misrepresent what is said, don’t live up to the values they espouse, etc.

Somehow I learned that lesson early on in the social media days. At first I was very careful as to what I posted and then I took the position of basically posting nothing at all. not that I'm right and someone else is wrong - its just my comfort level.

G400 LST - TPT proto
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

^^^And in the age of the Internet that public eye is more like an electron microscope. If an individual puts him or herself "out there" they must be prepared for the trolls...you know, people who stalk, say unkind things, misrepresent what is said, don’t live up to the values they espouse, etc.

Somehow I learned that lesson early on in the social media days. At first I was very careful as to what I posted and then I took the position of basically posting nothing at all. not that I'm right and someone else is wrong - its just my comfort level.

I don't blame you. No matter what you say, no matter how innocuous it is, there is always someone(s) out there who will find something nasty to say. They can either say it outright, or through innuendo. I have had that experience as well. Some people take a thrill out of being cruel.

I don't blame you. No matter what you say, no matter how innocuous it is, there is always someone(s) out there who will find something nasty to say. They can either say it outright, or through innuendo. I have had that experience as well. Some people take a thrill out of being cruel.

That is a big part of it for sure, 100% agree.

I also find myself valuing my privacy more and more (and therefore sharing with my *real* friends and family)

I also don't have much in the way of interesting content to post, lol.

G400 LST - TPT proto
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Its the grievance olympics out there though. Fake outrage culture.Humor is the greatest copping mechanism people have. Most people laugh at themselves first but all that is gone now unfortunately

I also find myself valuing my privacy more and more (and therefore sharing with my *real* friends and family)

I dont believe that. We always share a good laugh on here and you seem like a really cool cat!

I dont believe that. We always share a good laugh on here and you seem like a really cool cat!

Any interesting content I have to post is likely reserved to the Golf nerds on this site.

When I say Golf nerds I mean that as lovingly and respectfully as possible (since I’m one myself)

G400 LST - TPT proto
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Its the grievance olympics out there though. Fake outrage culture.Humor is the greatest copping mechanism people have. Most people laugh at themselves first but all that is gone now unfortunately

I’ve been joking with my friends and family that I need to figure out something to be aggressively offended by so I can be cool like everyone else.

G400 LST - TPT proto
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

^^^And in the age of the Internet that public eye is more like an electron microscope. If an individual puts him or herself "out there" they must be prepared for the trolls...you know, people who stalk, say unkind things, misrepresent what is said, don't live up to the values they espouse, etc.

I've been joking with my friends and family that I need to figure out something to be aggressively offended by so I can be cool like everyone else.

Fake service animals/emotional support pets. That's where it's at Ebrasmus, spend some time at an airport and it'll just happen ;)

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

That little thing about the 2 majors is kinda a big difference. Just kinda.

And yet in the threads that malign him, those same two majors are too often seen a product of luck.........

Ok for the sake of conversation we’ll chalk those 2 majors up as luck... he also won 3 more times on the PGA tour and many more wins on the smaller tours... Paige cant even sniff a cut or gaining status on the LPGA. Are we done yet? You cant be serious I must be falling for some sort of trolling prank here even responding to such nonsense.

Only on this ever increasingly unhappy site would anyone suggest that because Paige Spirinac is at best a journeyman level touring pro that she really is not a professional golfer. Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, The Golf channel and the golf industry at large all seem to think that she is indeed a professional.

Yet that does not deter some of you who I suppose know better than any of the real authorities in this matter, does it? When faced with the facts you deny and call your detractors on here laughable trolls who can't see your truth. Well, your alternate truth is embedded in a bias so deep that you are completely unable to see the reality of things. But trust me on this one thing. If Spirinac wasn't beautiful and willing to a at least in part, capitalise on it, most of you would be more than willing to at least grudgingly admit that she really is a golf professional. The fact that she hasn't won two majors and 3 other tournaments does not make the comparison between her and Daly unreasonable They are both professionals who are vilified by too many on here for lifestyle choices that you find repugnantly laughable Anyone who dares to suggest that those activities are really none of our business and do not accurately depict these people as they truly are, is met with the very same curled lip responses that you direct at the subject of this friendly conversation.

I am taking a great deal of heat here for defending an individual against unwarranted attacks on her character as a person that is using her background as a professional golfer to earn a decent living in another field.

It says much about us all, doesn't it?

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

That britt,

Shes such a role model

Come on, Britt..

Amazing the depths the Paige haters will sink to in order do claim their champion.

I'm just glad I don't have the public eye on me. I've made enough mistakes to cover for paige and britt both.

That sums it up. We all live in glass houses, have all made mistake that we would be ashamed to have publicized and should try to be less judgmental (not throw rocks). Social media makes it much harder...

And yet in the threads that malign him, those same two majors are too often seen a product of luck.........

Ok for the sake of conversation we’ll chalk those 2 majors up as luck... he also won 3 more times on the PGA tour and many more wins on the smaller tours... Paige cant even sniff a cut or gaining status on the LPGA. Are we done yet? You cant be serious I must be falling for some sort of trolling prank here even responding to such nonsense.

Only on this ever increasingly unhappy site would anyone suggest that because Paige Spirinac is at best a journeyman level touring pro that she really is not a professional golfer. Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, The Golf channel and the golf industry at large all seem to think that she is indeed a professional.

Yet that does not deter some of you who I suppose know better than any of the real authorities in this matter, does it? When faced with the facts you deny and call your detractors on here laughable trolls who can't see your truth. Well, your alternate truth is embedded in a bias so deep that you are completely unable to see the reality of things. But trust me on this one thing. If Spirinac wasn't beautiful and willing to a at least in part, capitalise on it, most of you would be more than willing to at least grudgingly admit that she really is a golf professional. The fact that she hasn't won two majors and 3 other tournaments does not make the comparison between her and Daly unreasonable They are both professionals who are vilified by too many on here for lifestyle choices that you find repugnantly laughable Anyone who dares to suggest that those activities are really none of our business and do not accurately depict these people as they truly are, is met with the very same curled lip responses that you direct at the subject of this friendly conversation.

I am taking a great deal of heat here for defending an individual against unwarranted attacks on her character as a person that is using her background as a professional golfer to earn a decent living in another field.

Down south we call it “ caught up”.

Let’s just be nice and say. Agree to disagree.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I have heard more then one comedian say they have to be a lot more careful these days.

“Real authorities” as in Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, and the Golf Channel?... last I checked none of these fine organizations hand out tour credentials at any level from the LPGA, Symetra, etc.

Also, you refer to her as Touring Professional and then as a Golf Pro..... those are 2 completely different things FYI. She very well maybe a certified golf pro but I know for certain she’s NOT a touring professional.

Finally, you’re right the fact that she hasn’t won majors or tournaments on the LPGA doesn’t make her comparison to Daly laughable, I would say its more the fact that she cant even earn status on a professional tour more the laughable part of that comparison. I think a more appropriate comparison would be Paige to Julio “the machine” Bell...

https://www.theguard...ge-face-of-golf

Even in this article, which lobs softballs at her, you still get head-shakers like this:

Bold added for emphasis

“People seem to think I got where I am because of the clothes that I wear. That’s unfair to me and unfair to all of my accomplishments. I probably do more community service than any other professional golfer. For people to say: ‘You only show some cleavage, that’s why you have what you have,’ is unfair. That’s the injustice that we face every day as women and I see it a lot in golf.”

And then later...

Spiranac remains a professional golfer in name but has taken an indefinite break to pursue a media career and continue work as an ambassador for an anti-bullying charity while trying to reshape attitudes within the sport...

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

Ok for the sake of conversation we'll chalk those 2 majors up as luck... he also won 3 more times on the PGA tour and many more wins on the smaller tours... Paige cant even sniff a cut or gaining status on the LPGA. Are we done yet? You cant be serious I must be falling for some sort of trolling prank here even responding to such nonsense.

"Real authorities" as in Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, and the Golf Channel?... last I checked none of these fine organizations hand out tour credentials at any level from the LPGA, Symetra, etc.

Also, you refer to her as Touring Professional and then as a Golf Pro..... those are 2 completely different things FYI. She very well maybe a certified golf pro but I know for certain she's NOT a touring professional.

Finally, you're right the fact that she hasn't won majors or tournaments on the LPGA doesn't make her comparison to Daly laughable, I would say its more the fact that she cant even earn status on a professional tour more the laughable part of that comparison. I think a more appropriate comparison would be Paige to Julio "the machine" Bell...

Sorry but if you don't mind, I'll take the word of professionally accredited sports / golf writers / journalists over yours in this matter, okay?

Good, thanks.

https://americancent...paige-spiranac/

Some might find this to be of interest

https://www.theguard...ge-face-of-golf

Even in this article, which lobs softballs at her, you still get head-shakers like this:

Bold added for emphasis

“People seem to think I got where I am because of the clothes that I wear. That’s unfair to me and unfair to all of my accomplishments. I probably do more community service than any other professional golfer. For people to say: ‘You only show some cleavage, that’s why you have what you have,’ is unfair. That’s the injustice that we face every day as women and I see it a lot in golf.”

And then later...

Spiranac remains a professional golfer in name but has taken an indefinite break to pursue a media career and continue work as an ambassador for an anti-bullying charity while trying to reshape attitudes within the sport...

Yikes what delusion of grandeur syndrome. She is truly her greatest fan. What accomplishments exactly is she referring to? You’re known for 1 thing, just own it. Community service? Taking selfies at the waste management is community service now? She should really stop talking, it’s a mockery at this point.

Not sure how playing in a celebrity tournament last year and finishing behind known PGA /LPGA tour veterans single digit index recreation golfers like Mike Modano, Aaron Rodgers and others, and finishing marginally ahead of a soap actor helps her case.

F.T.

Not sure how playing in a celebrity tournament last year and finishing behind known PGA /LPGA tour veterans single digit index recreation golfers like Mike Modano, Aaron Rodgers and others, and finishing marginally ahead of a soap actor helps her case.

GEEZ.....did you read the entire article or just breeze to your "proof"?

It was her history, written in that article....I was hoping people might notice...

GiLamdT.jpg

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge