paige spiranac sports illustrated swim suit

QuigleyDU

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the best of my knowledge, she has done nothing more than post photos of herself (that lots of people apparently want to look at) and, as a result of that celebrity, turn a buck. She was lucky to grow up attractive and moderately skilled at golf and has figured out a way to make that profitable without being supermodel attractive on the one hand or LPGA winner skilled on the other. To me that seems like the American way.

I don't see anything about her situation that inherently requires her to absorb abuse.

Absorb abuse no... expect negative comments... yes. Reading some of her self absorbed commentary it becomes somewhat obvious to me that she is going to continue to be scrutinized. Add to her general self absorbed demeanor the school yard retorts to some negative comments she may have received and you can multiply the negative effect. All that aside, I for one, never cared for anyone who thought they could build up their character by flaunting any purported charitable work in everyone's face... I'd call it bad form to say the least.

Ain't none of us perfect, bro. Always try to remember that.

No... but even the most superficial of us, even if we try just a little, can be better right?

Superficial is the norm today. Social media would be a flop without it........

I actually hope you are incorrect.. or Social Media is more pointless than I ever could have imagined.

I really do think Paige is alright, but I also think she comes off as somewhat immature and has some growing up to do. Maturing and understanding the need to do so, she actually could have a bright future. On the other hand... without that process, she could have nothing more than 5 minutes of fame. A pretty face will open doors for you but it will not guarantee you long term tenancy.

Ever hear about the girl recently accused of texting and RECEIVING messages from LeBron James? WELL, they were messaging back and forth, her fiance is a pretty good DB in the NFL, that knows LeBron. This girl also is a media sensation with no marketable talent whatsoever, who just so happens to be the daughter of a good friend of mine. This girl has money rolling in at a decent clip for doing next to nothing. What Paige S has done is no different than what hundreds of others, like my friends daughter have done, find a way to become marketable by getting her face/body in front of the camera, ala Holly Sonders, etc. Or as we call it, using Kardashian talent.......

Holly "Sonders"? or Holly Niederkohr...who has changed just about everything she was born with in pursuit of "Kardashian-talent" money. :russian_roulette:

Sonders vehemently denies that she has ever had cosmetic surgery And there is absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise. Jealous people will always try to diminish the good fortune of others in order to see themselves in a more favourable light.

I am pretty sure zero people here are jealous of anyone else in and/or mentioned in this thread.

But google up some Holly circa Michigan State college days and Holly today. I'm not sure how anyone can think her journey in between hasn't involved at least 1 stop at a cosmetic surgeon's office for one (well two) very obvious enhancement.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

Ever hear about the girl recently accused of texting and RECEIVING messages from LeBron James? WELL, they were messaging back and forth, her fiance is a pretty good DB in the NFL, that knows LeBron. This girl also is a media sensation with no marketable talent whatsoever, who just so happens to be the daughter of a good friend of mine. This girl has money rolling in at a decent clip for doing next to nothing. What Paige S has done is no different than what hundreds of others, like my friends daughter have done, find a way to become marketable by getting her face/body in front of the camera, ala Holly Sonders, etc. Or as we call it, using Kardashian talent.......

Holly "Sonders"? or Holly Niederkohr...who has changed just about everything she was born with in pursuit of "Kardashian-talent" money. :russian_roulette:

Sonders vehemently denies that she has ever had cosmetic surgery And there is absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise. Jealous people will always try to diminish the good fortune of others in order to see themselves in a more favourable light.

Holly? Is that you? okay...and we "totally" "believe" "ya". Do ya think we can't see? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I am pretty sure zero people here are jealous of anyone else in and/or mentioned in this thread.

But google up some Holly circa Michigan State college days and Holly today. I'm not sure how anyone can think her journey in between hasn't involved at least 1 stop at a cosmetic surgeon's office for one (well two) very obvious enhancement.

Are you suggesting that an18 or 19 yr old has no room left for growth? Let's google that too, along with how to doctor photos to make things appear different than they really are...........

I'm sure Holly knows of the photos, yet still she denies having anything done. According to your scenario, that would make her both a liar and a fool. I don't think she is either. YMMV

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

Famous for being famous. What a country. The Kardashians pulled it off, why not Paige?

Methinx "Kanye" needs his eyes checked.kim-kardashian-weight-gain-photos-fat-camp-003.jpg?fit=1380%2C880&ssl=1

i just barfed up my lunch. Unless u like cottage cheese on your salad

[size=4][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]DRIVER[/b]- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
[b]3 WOOD[/b]- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
[b]HYBRID[/b]- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
[b]IRONS[/b]- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
[b]GAP[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
[b]SAND[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
[b]LOB[/b]- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
[b]PUTTER[/b]- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
[b]BALL[/b]- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font][/size]

I'd be shocked if 5% of the women on tour welcomed PS anywhere.

I'll ask again. Why?

Im not trying to be a jerk but for lack of a better phrase, it’s not rocket science.

Player A sacrificed a normal childhood and worked harder than most of us ever will at anything to get on tour.

Player B shows skin while holding a golf club.

But that's the thing. She doesn't "earn a living" from being on the tour. Does she even have her LPGA tour card right now? I don't think so. So what's there to be upset about? So she plays a select few events on an exemption as a celebrity...big deal. She is not a threat to those that are "grinding" on the tour as their career.

Let's not forget she is/was an aspiring LPGA professional. She has sacrificed just as much as others to be a card carrying pro, she's just not there yet. She just also happens to have other "skills" that have translated into her being a celebrity. If more women on tour looked like her, I'm sure they'd take advantage of those assets as well.

I'll say again..."Don't hate the player..."

Those aren't skills. She uses her body, let's stop pretending she's bringing anyone to the game or curing cancer.

while I'm all for you can wear whatever the heck you want, golf does have a "dress code"......she can cry victim all she wants, but short of living in a perfect world she can't expect the world changes around her without making some changes of herself first.

Paige vs LPGA

Ja5FNTY.jpg

x0RkRVV.jpg

o7EhEku.jpg

l6TvNjC.jpg

TkRlIFn.png

K1Ll3Pf.jpg

XO7rR0S.jpg

kBFlnP9.jpg

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

There is all sorts of evidence unless you are blind. Plenty of starlettes, for some reason, also deny the obvious. It has nothing to do with jealousy.

So she is on a quest to help women and help them be proud of their body, yet she is prettier/sexier than the vast majority of women out there. Do you think the 17 year old golfer feels empowered or inadequate when they look at her revealing Instagram posts?

I'm going to venture she is contributing to more feelings of inadequacy than she is helping. Let me say that she is not the only one. There are others, but hey all that attention makes them feel good about themselves.

Don't you just love modern times. The destruction of morality happens daily. Scary, but then I remember it's going to get worse before it gets better and in the end we win.

Yup...because historians will look back on this age and come to the conclusion that NOTHING good comes from "Social Media". :russian_roulette:

Seriously youre right, social media has killed civil discourse and everyday common decency. I dont participate in it and dont regret it for a second.To each their own i guess but ill pass

you are participating in it right now. this forum is social media.

No it isnt. This is strictly a golf forum.So much so that if we deviate from talking golf and veer into politics we get a vacation or permanent ban. Please dont be obtuse on this. theres a difference and this was around well before facebook and twitter heck even before my space.

Look at her nose in her college pictures.Im not judging but lets be real here.

I think the whole concept of cyber bullying she champions needs to be better defined. To me there are legitimate differences between criticism and true cyber bullying. Telling someone the world would be better off if they were dead is more in line with cyber bullying. But then you need to consider the source. If it’s someone in your real world existence that a kid sees at school every day then it’d fall into cyber bullying. If it’s some random guy in his basement calling Paige out I would think she’d have enough maturity at her age to just ignore it.

As in Paige’s case saying to her that you’re selling sex to get a lpga exemption is a critique in my opinion and not cyber bullying. Following her Instagram account though it seems anyone who gives any critique or comment short of goddess worshiping her and saying her bleep doesn’t stink she calls out as a cyber bully. She has to know she has as many followers as she has not because she’s an advocate for cyber bullying, and does charity work but because she’s one millimeter away from wardrobe malfunctions in most of her photos.

We are living in an age where people need emotional support hampsters and peacocks. Maybe a little bullying and tough love is needed in today’s society now. We are trying to shelter everyone that we are making it so today’s graduating classes are unable to even function in the world without safe spaces and an animal at work.

Callaway Epic
TaylorMade M2 2016 3HL, 5HL Wood
Ping G20 23º hybrid
TaylorMade M2 Tour 5-PW
Callaway MD2 52º, 56º, 60º
Odyssey White Hot Rx 2-Ball

LMAO at anyone who really thinks Paige Spiranec is bringing people to the game. Get real.

I'd say the opposite. People who follow DJ or Spieth or Rickie are already golf fans. I'm willing to bet there are many girls and young women who have picked up or at least gave golf a try because of Paige.

Only if they are looking to copy her career in showing skin to make money on social media. As it relates to golf, that is her only redeeming quality.

She's stunning beautiful to most, but not my style. She's going to be in a swimsuit showing off her assets. Good for her. I hope they do that paint on bathing suit thing with her.

It's a swimsuit issue. People aren't buying it for the sports article. More at 11.

http://www.esquire.c...-swimsuit-2018/

What she says about Golf: "I'm very passionate about the game, but I don't want to do it as a living."

Q the Grammar Nazis. "FOR a Living"...

The honest reply is she can't make a living playing golf.

If she wants to parade around her good given, or surgeon given, assets that's fine. For me it's the "pro golfer" schtick that bugs me. It creates the fact that some out there and in here cannot seem to tell the difference between what she does and what Hagge-Stephenson-Gulbis did

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

LMAO at anyone who really thinks Paige Spiranec is bringing people to the game. Get real.

I know they are all like, totally ugly and frumpy and whatever, but I still have to believe the stars of the LPGA do way more than Paige to inspire actual kids to play actual golf. Seeing the likes of In Gee, Minjee, Lydia, Ariya, etc on TV winning big tournament titles under pressure has to be more compelling than watching Paige do trick shots on instagram or shill for some golf app. Not even close.

I'd say the opposite. People who follow DJ or Spieth or Rickie are already golf fans. I'm willing to bet there are many girls and young women who have picked up or at least gave golf a try because of Paige.

Seriously? Define many.

Do you really think a 10yr old girl (or more importantly the parents of said girl enabling it) is busying scrolling through Spirinac's instagram feed of selfies in tops they hand out to wet T-shirt contestants?

And I'm pretty sure any self-aware young woman (however we define that demographic) is more than savvy enough to see what's up.

My interest was piqued by this thread, so I had a look. The likes and comments she gets are from golf-pervs saying how hot she is or quite cringe-worthy obsequious stuff.

What the LPGA does to make their players accessible at events and via various promotions (charitable or otherwise) is doing just a little bit more to get a 10yr old interested I reckon and for genuine reasons.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

5 years from now she is chubby and nobody talks about her ever again

[size=4][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]DRIVER[/b]- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
[b]3 WOOD[/b]- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
[b]HYBRID[/b]- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
[b]IRONS[/b]- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
[b]GAP[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
[b]SAND[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
[b]LOB[/b]- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
[b]PUTTER[/b]- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
[b]BALL[/b]- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font][/size]

I think the whole concept of cyber bullying she champions needs to be better defined. To me there are legitimate differences between criticism and true cyber bullying. Telling someone the world would be better off if they were dead is more in line with cyber bullying. But then you need to consider the source. If its someone in your real world existence that a kid sees at school every day then itd fall into cyber bullying. If its some random guy in his basement calling Paige out I would think shed have enough maturity at her age to just ignore it.

As in Paiges case saying to her that youre selling sex to get a lpga exemption is a critique in my opinion and not cyber bullying. Following her Instagram account though it seems anyone who gives any critique or comment short of goddess worshiping her and saying her bleep doesnt stink she calls out as a cyber bully. She has to know she has as many followers as she has not because shes an advocate for cyber bullying, and does charity work but because shes one millimeter away from wardrobe malfunctions in most of her photos.

We are living in an age where people need emotional support hampsters and peacocks. Maybe a little bullying and tough love is needed in todays society now. We are trying to shelter everyone that we are making it so todays graduating classes are unable to even function in the world without safe spaces and an animal at work.

“A little bullying” is NEVER needed.

I think the whole concept of cyber bullying she champions needs to be better defined. To me there are legitimate differences between criticism and true cyber bullying. Telling someone the world would be better off if they were dead is more in line with cyber bullying. But then you need to consider the source. If it’s someone in your real world existence that a kid sees at school every day then it’d fall into cyber bullying. If it’s some random guy in his basement calling Paige out I would think she’d have enough maturity at her age to just ignore it.

As in Paige’s case saying to her that you’re selling sex to get a lpga exemption is a critique in my opinion and not cyber bullying. Following her Instagram account though it seems anyone who gives any critique or comment short of goddess worshiping her and saying her bleep doesn’t stink she calls out as a cyber bully. She has to know she has as many followers as she has not because she’s an advocate for cyber bullying, and does charity work but because she’s one millimeter away from wardrobe malfunctions in most of her photos.

We are living in an age where people need emotional support hampsters and peacocks. Maybe a little bullying and tough love is needed in today’s society now. We are trying to shelter everyone that we are making it so today’s graduating classes are unable to even function in the world without safe spaces and an animal at work.

I agree. The problem with these bullies is that they are cowards, hiding behind their computers in anonymity, saying whatever they want...and thinking it makes them cool. Pretty pathetic.

I agree. The problem with these bullies is that they are cowards, hiding behind their computers in anonymity, saying whatever they want...and thinking it makes them cool. Pretty pathetic.

I think you missed the point of what I said. There is something fundamentally wrong in our society where people are being coddled to the point where we are taking hampsters and peacocks on planes for emotional support.

There doesn’t seem to be teaching of healthy acceptable coping mechanisms because of the everyone wins a trophy, everything you do is great philosophy. So a lot of the guidance that I grew up with is now considered “bullying” in today’s world. Which I meant by saying is good, as I clearly stated true bullying is wrong.

Callaway Epic
TaylorMade M2 2016 3HL, 5HL Wood
Ping G20 23º hybrid
TaylorMade M2 Tour 5-PW
Callaway MD2 52º, 56º, 60º
Odyssey White Hot Rx 2-Ball

I think the whole concept of cyber bullying she champions needs to be better defined. To me there are legitimate differences between criticism and true cyber bullying. Telling someone the world would be better off if they were dead is more in line with cyber bullying. But then you need to consider the source. If it's someone in your real world existence that a kid sees at school every day then it'd fall into cyber bullying. If it's some random guy in his basement calling Paige out I would think she'd have enough maturity at her age to just ignore it.

As in Paige's case saying to her that you're selling sex to get a lpga exemption is a critique in my opinion and not cyber bullying. Following her Instagram account though it seems anyone who gives any critique or comment short of goddess worshiping her and saying her bleep doesn't stink she calls out as a cyber bully. She has to know she has as many followers as she has not because she's an advocate for cyber bullying, and does charity work but because she's one millimeter away from wardrobe malfunctions in most of her photos.

We are living in an age where people need emotional support hampsters and peacocks. Maybe a little bullying and tough love is needed in today's society now. We are trying to shelter everyone that we are making it so today's graduating classes are unable to even function in the world without safe spaces and an animal at work.

"A little bullying" is NEVER needed.

I think you missed the point of what I said. There is something fundamentally wrong in our society where people are being coddled to the point where we are taking hampsters and peacocks on planes for emotional support.

There doesn't seem to be teaching of healthy acceptable coping mechanisms because of the everyone wins a trophy, everything you do is great philosophy. So a lot of the guidance that I grew up with is now considered "bullying" in today's world. Which I meant by saying is good, as I clearly stated true bullying is wrong.

RIP to that poor hamster that got flushed down the airport toilet!! :russian_roulette:

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

I think the whole concept of cyber bullying she champions needs to be better defined. To me there are legitimate differences between criticism and true cyber bullying. Telling someone the world would be better off if they were dead is more in line with cyber bullying. But then you need to consider the source. If it's someone in your real world existence that a kid sees at school every day then it'd fall into cyber bullying. If it's some random guy in his basement calling Paige out I would think she'd have enough maturity at her age to just ignore it.

As in Paige's case saying to her that you're selling sex to get a lpga exemption is a critique in my opinion and not cyber bullying. Following her Instagram account though it seems anyone who gives any critique or comment short of goddess worshiping her and saying her bleep doesn't stink she calls out as a cyber bully. She has to know she has as many followers as she has not because she's an advocate for cyber bullying, and does charity work but because she's one millimeter away from wardrobe malfunctions in most of her photos.

We are living in an age where people need emotional support hampsters and peacocks. Maybe a little bullying and tough love is needed in today's society now. We are trying to shelter everyone that we are making it so today's graduating classes are unable to even function in the world without safe spaces and an animal at work.

There doesn't seem to be teaching of healthy acceptable coping mechanisms because of the everyone wins a trophy, everything you do is great philosophy. So a lot of the guidance that I grew up with is now considered "bullying" in today's world. Which I meant by saying is good, as I clearly stated true bullying is wrong.

There's a guy who tried reverse cyber bullying. Because people disagreed with his opinion he cried out to the masses and said he was being wronged. He made outlandish statements about his intentions but never lived up to them. It so incredibly sad that people would make such clearly false claims which can be proved were never true.

It would be like Mrs. Pelz saying I was equally an amazing golfer and rocking her world.

The reality is I suck, and I don't.

There doesn’t seem to be teaching of healthy acceptable coping mechanisms because of the everyone wins a trophy, everything you do is great philosophy. So a lot of the guidance that I grew up with is now considered “bullying” in today’s world. Which I meant by saying is good, as I clearly stated true bullying is wrong.

Amen. 100% agree.

Generation participation trophy. That’s what we get and what we deserve. 95% of what’s called bullying today is nowhere near what qualifies as bullying. Genuine opinion based criticism without vulgarity or insult is not bullying. People need to get a grip.

My brother had to miss a flight because he’s allergic to cats and dogs and there were like 15 “service animals” in a flight with 95 people. Even with his meds he couldn’t breathe and had to get off the flight. As you said were coddled, it’s ridiculous. Paige isn’t some kid sitting at a bus stop getting picked on after school. She put herself out there wearing the shortest tightest stuff possible in the effort to garner likes and followers. She succeeded in that. You then can’t pretend to be shocked that some people object to your choice of attire at the golf course or driving range and object to you saying that “youre choosing not to pursue pro golf” as if there was a possibility you could. Any criticism she gets she pulls the bullying card and at this point it’s crying wolf. I don’t wish her harm but she needs to grow up and not have rabbit ears for someone/anyone who isn’t effusively praising her with empty platitudes.

Amen. 100% agree.

Generation participation trophy. That's what we get and what we deserve. 95% of what's called bullying today is nowhere near what qualifies as bullying. Genuine opinion based criticism without vulgarity or insult is not bullying. People need to get a grip.

My brother had to miss a flight because he's allergic to cats and dogs and there were like 15 "service animals" in a flight with 95 people. Even with his meds he couldn't breathe and had to get off the flight. As you said were coddled, it's ridiculous. Paige isn't some kid sitting at a bus stop getting picked on after school. She put herself out there wearing the shortest tightest stuff possible in the effort to garner likes and followers. She succeeded in that. You then can't pretend to be shocked that some people object to your choice of attire at the golf course or driving range and object to you saying that "youre choosing not to pursue pro golf" as if there was a possibility you could. Any criticism she gets she pulls the bullying card and at this point it's crying wolf. I don't wish her harm but she needs to grow up and not have rabbit ears for someone/anyone who isn't effusively praising her with empty platitudes.

The only issue I have (and you may not disagree with this, not sure by your post) is this idea of calling it "Generation Participation Trophy" carries an implication that it is their fault or that they somehow created it. Kids did not boycott for or demand trophies, they simply got upset like any kid would when they didn't win and the generation raising these kids decided they'd rather make them all winners than do the tough parenting necessary. So if we are going to place blame, it ain't on the kids.

Also the idea that kids practice "genuine opinion based criticism without vulgarity or insult" is completely off base IMO. Kids are cruel, they always have been and to a certain extent always will be. This idea that people can not handle other's opinions has been completely blown out of proportion with all this talk about "safe spaces" as though every college campus around the country practices some sort of thought policing. We're living in a time of rapid societal change with regards to minority recognition and rights, push back against that has galvanized many people against the idea that "everyone's opinion should be respected" and thus lead to many conversations being shut down. Are some of them worthy conversations? Perhaps, but there are a LOT of "genuine opinion based criticisms" being thrown around regarding the rights of entire groups of people without much regard to them as actual human beings, and that is going to understandably ruffle some feathers.

Titleist TSi3 9* Tensei AV White 65TX 2.0 // Taylormade SIM 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 6TX
Taylormade Stealth+ 16* Ventus Black 8x // Taylormade SIM Ti V2 16.5* Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Apex UW 19* Ventus Black 8x // Srixon ZX Utility MKII 19* Nippon GOST Prototype Hybrid 10
Callaway X-Forged Single♦️  22* Nippon GOST Hybrid Tour X 
Bridgestone 
J15 CB 4i-7i 23*- 34* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 38*- 46* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM9 50* Raw F-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot // Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant