members from days gone by.

Caesar Palache

Works at TM now

Boy did he earn it

Really? He sure loves his TM stuff. Good for him.

He and the other guy we were talking about really "ran" the tmag threads for a solid year

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

alcap26 was the OG poster I was referring to. Just remembered which thread it was when I ran across him. Member #81

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Caesar Palache

Works at TM now

Boy did he earn it

Really? He sure loves his TM stuff. Good for him.

He and the other guy we were talking about really "ran" the tmag threads for a solid year

No, I’m kidding. He was a huge homer so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

I miss GolfChicgo. He was a pretty active poster when this site got up and running. One of the guys who migrated over here from BSG. Played golf with him years ago at Dubs at the other site's Chicago get together. Has a lot of game. Wrx was a lot smaller then.

I remember Frank and his love for cigars. He was a good poster. Also missed reading DemolitionMan's posts who left the site due to personal situations. I'm still around since the very first month after being invited by the founders to check out this site when it was brand new. I would love to know how many posters that was lower than my member number are still active. I miss lot of members that migrated here from that other forum back in 2005.

#49 is pretty damn low. Beside you the lowest I remember seeing was in the 80's to a guy just last week. I was looking for the thread to reference who it was but I'm not finding it.

My good buddy madball was #59.....He tells a different story about the early days of WRX than is normally heard around here.

Ha, Brian, the MadHo! Only Lord knows how many transactions we did with each other in early days of WRX.

He liked his clubs.....He used to go thru four sets of irons in a week during the winter with snow on the ground.

Anyone remember midasmulligan? He used to post a lot and then changed his name and came back for a bit. I recall he got pretty frustrated in a couple of posts. I think he went out in a hail of curse words

Remember the infamous Ryder Cup troll PavinsHat? He was actually very witty, but 99% of his posts were insults to Europeans. It actually took him a while to get banned because he only posted during the cups. But man that guy hated Europe

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

anyone remember one of the greatest flameouts of all time?

no idea who it was, but he spammed the forums one morning and created 100+ duplicate threads in a minute bashing wrx and everyone in it.

good times.

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

It's interesting to think back on some of the guys I used to converse with here that are either banned or just don't come around anymore. Some were so hot after things for a while, then poof, gone.

I remember this summer reading on here a few out there threads. One was about Tiger and another was about a US Open Qualifying. It was serious for a few pages, but then went downhill. The user claimed to have like a +8 handicap or something.

Sounds like JonesScott all the way.

No mention of the site's biggest Tiger fan of all time yet either. Highlights included him posting that if Tiger ever got to know him they would be great friends.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

you guys are thinking of famed fake TM Rep probowler.

at one point, he did have the face paint avatar. which was simultaneously hilarious and cringeworthy.

speaking of awful avatars, this one had to be one of the worst. i cannot confirm or deny that i edited the original pic.

btw - i wasn't suggesting hayzoos was banned. just that he was a good member from days gone by, and i haven't seen him posting recently.

lol.... I remember that I got suspended because I took ProBowlers face paint avatar and saved it as my own avatar.

Used to be a member from across the pond - jahanski or something like that. Very knowledgeable regarding the tech stuff. Like Stuart, golfrnut, etc...I dont think he got banned, but I dont see him around. I really enjoyed what he had to say.

Ever wonder if anyone will miss YOU when you are gone?

This is my deepest, darkest fear :)

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

Used to be a member from across the pond - jahanski or something like that. Very knowledgeable regarding the tech stuff. Like Stuart, golfrnut, etc...I dont think he got banned, but I dont see him around. I really enjoyed what he had to say.

Ever wonder if anyone will miss YOU when you are gone?

This is my deepest, darkest fear :)

I figure I wouldn’t even miss myself.

I wonder sometimes how many members have and will pass on to a better place and have no one to inform us here on the forum. They will show up in threads like this with people saying things like, "I wonder what ever happened to wobgon".....Then someone will post, "yea, what a jack***"........

DP4 has already provided me a statement in the event he has an "accident" at the hands of MrsDP4.

• Like 1

I wonder sometimes how many members have and will pass on to a better place and have no one to inform us here on the forum. They will show up in threads like this with people saying things like, "I wonder what ever happened to wobgon".....Then someone will post, "yea, what a jack***"........

My wife knows how much time I spend on here, and that I’ve made several friends. I would hope (since it stays logged on on my iPad) she would come on here and pass along the news. Hopefully she’ll omit the details of how she brought it about though!��

DP4 has already provided me a statement in the event he has an "accident" at the hands of MrsDP4.

If you ever see well thought out, articulate and intelligent posts, you will know that I've gone to the great 19th hole in the sky and that VNutz has taken over.

I heard this Sean2 is a former Marine. I know not to disagree with him in a thread!

He's also 9 feet tall .

But he is pretty much the nicest guy you could meet

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

If you ever see well thought out, articulate and intelligent posts, you will know that I've gone to the great 19th hole in the sky and that VNutz has taken over.

I'd assumed when you'd passed on, you account would revert back to the control of the Henny Youngman estate ;)

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

First thing I'm doing is talking bad about the KSig...

• Like 1

I heard this Sean2 is a former Marine. I know not to disagree with him in a thread!

Ha! Please feel free Lefty. I am very mellow now in my old age. lol

He's also 9 feet tall .

But he is pretty much the nicest guy you could meet

Lol! But not nearly as talented as you my friend. :-)

I'd assumed when you'd passed on, you account would revert back to the control of the Henny Youngman estate ;)

Take Mrs. Pelz. PLEASE

Now that's a classic! How about Robo trying to wear a video head camera years ago at the merchandise show and feed live. Let's not forget all the forgetable banter all things "tour issue". Those majic R7' B stamps

Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
Fairway: Titleist 917F2
Hybrid: A-Grind
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
Putter: Evnroll 9.1
Balls: ProV1