MD/DC/VA Golfers - Twelve Monkeys Mental Divergence

eagle1997

The weather in this ND-Michigan game is hilarious. It must be monsoon season in Michigan.

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Ventus Blue Velocore+ 7s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

> @HighBoomingDraws said:

> What’s the line on tiger winning the masters tomorrow morning? Is it worth throwing $100 out there to hedge?

No. Any future odds on Tiger are going to be wildly skewed this week because of this win. Six months from now is a million miles away for a guy his age and with his injury history.

If you really want to bet on Tiger, wait until the day he announces his neck is hurting or something tightens up. Couldn't be a worse time to bet on Tiger though.

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

The Tiger victory was great.

3 wins in his last 14 starts. That's insane. That stretches over about 14 months, but still.

I thought that course looked awesome on TV. The two greens looked great. There's trees in front of a couple. There are bunkers that seem to serve two greens at once. Very cool. The crowd was funny, especially when there were about 3000 guys out there on Monday and there were people yelling "GET IN HOLE."

First hole at Mount Pleasant in Baltimore. . .

qzr31vzdrj64.jpg

Ping G400 LST 10º XTORSION Copper 60
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/04º. "The Scalpel"
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Last night was the only piece I really watched all weekend but I agree, it seemed like a really cool course on tv.

The field had more names in it than I expected to when I heard this event was happening. Dont know - if these things are an official rating - how the strength of field would compare but this is definitely not some chump win that Tiger picked up in an off week with no other players.

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Lol, couldnt Lebron pull into any random driveway of a house for sale, buy the house and let his family stay there?

On the list of people I dont feel bad for in an evacuation - Lebron has to be near the top.

• Like 1

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

I dont know what "new release" I'd rather hear more about.

The dumb Popeyes sandwich or 392 more pages debating a new KSig version.

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

That like circle is far too big...

• Like 1

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Had a 9:50am tee time at Blue Mash yesterday with Domes and CFree. I roll in to the parking lot and there are two cars there: Dome's and CFree's. Lightly raining, not bad. Since it's raining, no warmup, just breakfast sandwiches and bloody marys.

We took our time getting out...maybe 10 or 20 minutes past our time. And the skies completely opened up. On the first tee, Domes and I were waiting under our umbrellas for a few minutes to see if the rain let up a bit. Then I look left and CFree is out there with no umbrella, getting totally hosed by the rain. I almost felt bad for delaying, but instead was cracking up. My pants below the knee were soaked because the wind was blowing sideways. I was basically immediately as wet as I was by 16 or 17 last week at the 7s. Similar playing conditions as last week though, with rivers and standing water everywhere.

By 2 green the rain was letting up, and by the back 9 the skies were blue. The fairways were still soaked, but the greens actually dried out really fast and were rolling nicely. We started out playing the whites but eventually just switched to having someone pick a tee on every hole. Played 7 from the tips, 8 from the front, 11 from the tips, 12 from the front. I briefly kept score on the back 9 when I was -3 through 4 (par on 11 hitting driver, eagle on 12 hitting 8i in to the green, birdie on 13 from the whites).

We didn't see anyone out there until we made the turn. Rolled through 18 walking in about 3:30. Had a ton of fun while screwing around and not keeping score. This time of the year I'd far rather do that than grind out a score in nice conditions. If it keeps the courses empty, bring on the rain. Really an A+ day.

• Like 2

> @SullGolf said:

> Had a 9:50am tee time at Blue Mash yesterday with Domes and CFree. I roll in to the parking lot and there are two cars there: Dome's and CFree's. Lightly raining, not bad. Since it's raining, no warmup, just breakfast sandwiches and bloody marys.

>

> We took our time getting out...maybe 10 or 20 minutes past our time. And the skies completely opened up. On the first tee, Domes and I were waiting under our umbrellas for a few minutes to see if the rain let up a bit. Then I look left and CFree is out there with no umbrella, getting totally hosed by the rain. I almost felt bad for delaying, but instead was cracking up. My pants below the knee were soaked because the wind was blowing sideways. I was basically immediately as wet as I was by 16 or 17 last week at the 7s. Similar playing conditions as last week though, with rivers and standing water everywhere.

>

> By 2 green the rain was letting up, and by the back 9 the skies were blue. The fairways were still soaked, but the greens actually dried out really fast and were rolling nicely. We started out playing the whites but eventually just switched to having someone pick a tee on every hole. Played 7 from the tips, 8 from the front, 11 from the tips, 12 from the front. I briefly kept score on the back 9 when I was -3 through 4 (par on 11 hitting driver, eagle on 12 hitting 8i in to the green, birdie on 13 from the whites).

>

> We didn't see anyone out there until we made the turn. Rolled through 18 walking in about 3:30. Had a ton of fun while **** around and not keeping score. This time of the year I'd far rather do that than grind out a score in nice conditions. If it keeps the courses empty, bring on the rain. Really an A+ day.

>

>

The whirlpool drain on No. 2 was amazing. I was miserable and wet and still having fun.

> @"C. Freeman" said:

> > @SullGolf said:

> > Had a 9:50am tee time at Blue Mash yesterday with Domes and CFree. I roll in to the parking lot and there are two cars there: Dome's and CFree's. Lightly raining, not bad. Since it's raining, no warmup, just breakfast sandwiches and bloody marys.

> >

> > We took our time getting out...maybe 10 or 20 minutes past our time. And the skies completely opened up. On the first tee, Domes and I were waiting under our umbrellas for a few minutes to see if the rain let up a bit. Then I look left and CFree is out there with no umbrella, getting totally hosed by the rain. I almost felt bad for delaying, but instead was cracking up. My pants below the knee were soaked because the wind was blowing sideways. I was basically immediately as wet as I was by 16 or 17 last week at the 7s. Similar playing conditions as last week though, with rivers and standing water everywhere.

> >

> > By 2 green the rain was letting up, and by the back 9 the skies were blue. The fairways were still soaked, but the greens actually dried out really fast and were rolling nicely. We started out playing the whites but eventually just switched to having someone pick a tee on every hole. Played 7 from the tips, 8 from the front, 11 from the tips, 12 from the front. I briefly kept score on the back 9 when I was -3 through 4 (par on 11 hitting driver, eagle on 12 hitting 8i in to the green, birdie on 13 from the whites).

> >

> > We didn't see anyone out there until we made the turn. Rolled through 18 walking in about 3:30. Had a ton of fun while **** around and not keeping score. This time of the year I'd far rather do that than grind out a score in nice conditions. If it keeps the courses empty, bring on the rain. Really an A+ day.

> >

> >

>

> The whirlpool drain on No. 2 was amazing. I was miserable and wet and still having fun.

Yes. All that. All of it.

Cfree and Sull were both hitting it really well. Cfree is taking lessons from Fabb's guy, and Sull has been using that tour striker thing.

Cfree takes clubs out of his bag depending on whether it's raining or not. He also left his Hive towel at home because he didn't want to get it........wait for it........dirty.