2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

MEMBER REVIEWS: L.A.B. Golf Putters! Read What Members Are Saying Now!

knudson81

8 hours ago, daralike said:

Thumbs up on the your post. Thumbs off the grip!! It works!!

Haha, thumbs up to thumbs off!

More experimenting this morning with proper grip pressure and stroke. Some thoughts:

I tried going as light as possible to experiment with the limits of light grip pressure and I think I found some limits. It's not a loose, sloppy, floppy, careless grip pressure and stroke. It's a light, natural, tension-free, effortless  grip pressure and stroke. There is a subtle and slight yet meaningful distinction there.

Once you find it, it's kind of a new way of "taking the hands out of the stroke." It really feels like all you do is rock your shoulders back and forth (a lot of people on this thread have mentioned something like this feeling before). A lot of methods that try to "take the hands out of the stroke" do it by locking things down (arm lock, wrist lock) or tensing things up (kind of freezing the hands in place) or getting into certain positions (claw, pencil, etc.). This is more of a way of taking the hands out of the stroke by making them so light and natural that they have no work to do. They are effortless, they are just along for the ride of the rock of the shoulders. It's an exhilarating feeling when you get it right. The putter responds, too. When you get it right, gone are the "clicky" feels of mishits, or misdirected putts or sloppy rolls. Instead you get that heavy, solid feel off the face and that "thump" sound and the ball starts rolling tightly and immediately like a laser toward the hole. You can feel the reverberations in your hands and, dare I say it, in your soul!

Alright, enough for now. I can feel my stable becoming despondent, lonely, and jealous. The big question is: how long can I hold out before picking up a DF2.1???

• Like 3

Driver - TM Mini BRNR 11.5, HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5

2i- Ping Blueprint

3i-PW - TM P7MB, KBS Tour X

Wedges - Vokey SM9 (52, 56, 60) all M grinds

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

10 hours ago, JA17 said:

Played my first round with my new broomstick putter (side-saddle method) today. Had something happen today that has never happened to me before. When I made the 5th birdie of the round on 18 my playing partner asked me what is the name of that putter? I was lucky today because the group behind us was slow. So after every hole, I would drop my ball the furthest from the hole as I could and see what happened. I didn’t make any but burned a few edges and the distance control was uncanny for a first outing. Every putt I had today I actually thought I could make. Never felt that way before. As Heston said, out of my cold dead hands! 

A few holes into our round at The Old Course on a glorious June morning in 2018 my daughter's caddie came up to me and said, and I quote, "I'll be having a look at that space machine."  (If only I could type his accent).  He's a player, had played some mini Tour events, and was fascinated by it.  A caddie I had at Royal Dornoch was asking lots of questions because he was going to have his son in Texas try and track one down for him. When we played together later that week he borrowed it a few times.  So . . . I must have been putting okay, lol.  

Just dropped in because I checked out a vid from Peter Finch for the first time in forever and sure enough he's been using and still using a DF (LAB) putter and affectionately refers to it, as I did, as a "branding iron".  He was in an Odyssey lab, with his real LAB, and stroking it nicely.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye77 said:

A few holes into our round at The Old Course on a glorious June morning in 2018 my daughter's caddie came up to me and said, and I quote, "I'll be having a look at that space machine."  (If only I could type his accent).  He's a player, had played some mini Tour events, and was fascinated by it.  A caddie I had at Royal Dornoch was asking lots of questions because he was going to have his son in Texas try and track one down for him. When we played together later that week he borrowed it a few times.  So . . . I must have been putting okay, lol.  

Just dropped in because I checked out a vid from Peter Finch for the first time in forever and sure enough he's been using and still using a DF (LAB) putter and affectionately refers to it, as I did, as a "branding iron".  He was in an Odyssey lab, with his real LAB, and stroking it nicely.

Nice story! I have played both of those courses and it makes me smile to think of the “space machine” rolling the rock on those hallowed grounds and mystifying the keepers of the game. If only Old Tom Morris could see us now!

I could see DF2.1 being an absolute Scottish links slayer with those relatively flat and slow greens. Just aim for the middle and bang it in. 

• Like 1

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

2 hours ago, Minarets said:

Finally!!

2B4921A9-CBAA-441D-8FB7-2C8FA30D4C7B.jpeg

C0CD5DEB-8058-418F-9FD2-985551F54728.jpeg

Yasssss. Thumbs off, light grip pressure, rock the shoulders baby! You are about to have some fun!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

I'll just leave this here.... 😉

• Like 3

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1 hour ago, SwingBlues said:

Ho. Lee. Yes. A putter cover worthy of the special DF2.1. Well done!

Now I start the insane process of planning and designing the custom putter cover for the putter I don’t even own yet...🤣😅🤪

• Haha 1

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

1 hour ago, bobbyclampett!! said:

Ho. Lee. Yes. A putter cover worthy of the special DF2.1. Well done!

Now I start the insane process of planning and designing the custom putter cover for the putter I don’t even own yet...🤣😅🤪

Yeah but wait a while. Only get this when you TRULY LUV the putter. I had mine for 5 years now. 5 years that's longer than any relationship then you know it's time to spend some brain power and cash for something special... cheaper than a diamond 😂

I FB Bill Presse IV and he LUV it 👍

Edited by SwingBlues

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

28 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

Yeah but wait a while. Only get this when you TRULY LUV the putter. I had mine for 5 years now. 5 years that's longer than any relationship then you know it's time to spend some brain power and cash for something special... cheaper than a diamond 😂

Care to share the story behind your design?

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

40 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

That’s what I was thinking.  I wanted a new head cover and my putter didn’t even arrive until today.  I told myself make sure  I love the putter first before I go and add to a $695 putter. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

21 hours ago, bobbyclampett!! said:

Care to share the story behind your design?

Sure. Ever since I had my DF in 2017, I have been pressing Bill Presse IV to add some spice with the head covers. They only made them in black and honestly, while they are a nice quality since my original one is still lasting 5 years on.... they were bland. This was before LAB as well.

If you look at any "standard" mallet covers you have lots of excitement from Swag and then there was the Odyssey Limited Editions (ala like my 2015 US Open with the Eagle and very patriotic since thats also the year I became a US Citizen). However, our DF heads are BIG so you need a 5" x 5" mallet cover and no one, makes any head covers that fits it and if they do like some Chinese ones, blander than eating a soggy white bread soaked in sea water.... ugh.

I also follow Mike from Rose & Fire. He does a FANTASTIC head covers and he did a limited edition of the Bedford Flag. I fell in love with the colors and symbolism of that flag.

You can google Bedford Flag and it's quite interesting being the oldest Revolutionary War flag and having that Latin inscription "Vince Aut Morire" on it which translate to "Conquer or Die". However, when I approached Mike for a custom one he would not make one since custom to him meant at least 100 orders.

So I approached Delilah. I had once place a pre-order with her about 3 years ago but decided to rescind it since back then, I did not have the patience to wait. That order I had the WWII Bomber Blonde picture ready for the head cover.

However, this time I placed the order around end of November and around the first week in January, I heard back from Delilah with a proof of the flag and it was gorgeous. However, it definitely needed some SwingBlues tweak or 2 and she was a delight to work with. I photoshopped what I wanted and she quickly proofed the design. The proof looked amazing and then I added in the final text: 1775 The 1st Directed Force

To me, that links the history of the flag when the militia confronted the British at the Battle of Concord where this flag (arguably) was flown and the present day Directed Force (which Bill, thankfully, aptly named his Company & putter back then).

What I love is the color. It's bold, brassy and it's the way I putt. Inside is PLUSH to protect her. The detail in the stitching is amazing, just look at the armored arm you can see the rivets and lines.

This now completes the putter for me. I had mine 5 years now and tweaked it as much I want to now with the last change of the original Stability shaft and laser etched sight lines (prior it was bare metal & you cannot believe how shiny-in-our-eye-glare that is while putting with the sun on top of you).

All the work done by Bill himself.

While this may be a review thread and probably so many percent of you will "invest" the money - not many of you will keep the putter because something new is coming. It's WRX but for me, after 5 year I still cannot see anything beating out this putter. I appreciate the black stealth of the ENTIRE putter from the head to the grip and the awesome lie balance technology. I have plenty of fancier MACHINE putters etc etc but this is the only one that's in my bag.

Now I have an AWESOME cover to Conquer or Die on the greens 👍👍👍

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Sweet.  Looks great and this is awesome news.  I am coming up on my 8th week with Delilah - so only a couple more weeks for me.  She has done a couple items for me and yes, she does excellent work! Congrats on the great looking cover.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DRIVER - CALLAWAY PARADYM X 9*

FAIRWAY WOODS - PING G430 15* / 18* / 21*

IRONS - PXG 0317 CB [5i-GW]

WEDGES - MIZUNO T22 54.08 / 58.08 / 62.08

PUTTER - LAB Mezz.1 Max Broomstick

PXG 0317 X

18 hours ago, Minarets said:

Finally!!

2B4921A9-CBAA-441D-8FB7-2C8FA30D4C7B.jpeg

C0CD5DEB-8058-418F-9FD2-985551F54728.jpeg

Nice. Let us know how that stability shaft feels.   I am trying to see if I can send my 2.1 back at some point if its possible to have one installed after the fact.  

• Like 1

DRIVER - CALLAWAY PARADYM X 9*

FAIRWAY WOODS - PING G430 15* / 18* / 21*

IRONS - PXG 0317 CB [5i-GW]

WEDGES - MIZUNO T22 54.08 / 58.08 / 62.08

PUTTER - LAB Mezz.1 Max Broomstick

PXG 0317 X

I'm also interested to hear your thoughts about the stability shaft...

Got back to my baby today after a couple days on the road for work. Picked it up and blocked the first few out the right, and then I thought, oh yeah, your hands are probably low and you've got the shaft at 70 degrees or whatever instead of the 72 it was balanced for and the face is coming through open instead of square. Lifted the hands to where they need to be, and voila, back to solid, straight, beautiful rolls.

It did make me think though: I wonder if an added benefit of the DF2.1 is that it easier to sole more perfectly. Or, put another way, it is more difficult to do wrong because it's harder to get the toe or the heel off the ground with all that flat real estate back there. Or, yet another way, if it's more obvious with the DF2.1 when you do have either the toe or heel off the ground. With the B.2 being such a small blade with a slightly cambered bottom, it's more subtle and a little harder to tell if you've got the shaft perfectly planed from address because it's hard to see if the toe is off the ground from address. One way to do it, I've found so far, is to hover and also thumbs off drill seems to help figure out where the shaft needs to be. But I would just guess with the DF2.1 it's quite obvious and probably even hard to do to get the toe or heel off the ground and the way the putter sits would just take all the guesswork out of it.

Anyone have any experience with the two that can speak to that? Or tips on making sure you've got the B.2 putter head perfectly soled and the shaft perfectly planed?

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

Quick VERY early thoughts.  I got the putter from UPS after dark yesterday (of course) and had all day planned to practice with it yesterday.  That of course, didn’t happen.  Had a funeral to attend 3 hrs away today and on the way back stopped by a course I passed and gave it a go.  Maiden voyage.  

I got about 30 min putting in the cold. Well, 42ish.  Anyway immediate thoughts were it’s louder than I thought.  The “ting” was louder than I expected with stability shaft.  When I hit the demo inside at club champion I knew there was a “ting” but thought it would be more muted outside and with stability shaft.  It didn’t bother me, per se, but would prefer if it made no sound or more muted sound.  I immediately tried thumbs off or up and couldn’t really get a feel for removing the thumbs.  I tried to gently lay them on the club to not direct it in any way and that helped more than “no thumbs”.  Distance control was not the greatest.  I could tell the torque was reduced.  Little effort to stay on the line you  chose but I was leaving some short.  Again, need to work on releasing the putter a little more to increase distance.  I didn’t drain some ungodly amount of putts or anything but I certainly like it.  Putting was a strength of mine before this not a weakness but you can always improve and am hoping this will help. I’m all in on it.  Want to get to a decent green locally and work on 5’ and 10’ for some time then drop back to the bombs and see how my touch is falling that.  

glad to finally be on board and participating.  

****** I just re-read my thoughts and the first 2 min are all negative. Let me say I’m not down on this putter.  Just in the process of feeling something new.  In fact, I’m all about this putter and didn’t even really have the right opportunity to practice today.  It was a last min “oh hey there is a course” kinda thing.  I like it. The 2.1 shape is hardly noticeable after I line it up with sight lines and all I really see is the blade front end.  I think I have the ball up in my stance enough.   Love the Press II 3°.  Need more time to get used to it and distance control down but I like it a lot. 

Edited by Minarets
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bobbyclampett!! said:

I'm also interested to hear your thoughts about the stability shaft...

Got back to my baby today after a couple days on the road for work. Picked it up and blocked the first few out the right, and then I thought, oh yeah, your hands are probably low and you've got the shaft at 70 degrees or whatever instead of the 72 it was balanced for and the face is coming through open instead of square. Lifted the hands to where they need to be, and voila, back to solid, straight, beautiful rolls.

It did make me think though: I wonder if an added benefit of the DF2.1 is that it easier to sole more perfectly. Or, put another way, it is more difficult to do wrong because it's harder to get the toe or the heel off the ground with all that flat real estate back there. Or, yet another way, if it's more obvious with the DF2.1 when you do have either the toe or heel off the ground. With the B.2 being such a small blade with a slightly cambered bottom, it's more subtle and a little harder to tell if you've got the shaft perfectly planed from address because it's hard to see if the toe is off the ground from address. One way to do it, I've found so far, is to hover and also thumbs off drill seems to help figure out where the shaft needs to be. But I would just guess with the DF2.1 it's quite obvious and probably even hard to do to get the toe or heel off the ground and the way the putter sits would just take all the guesswork out of it.

Anyone have any experience with the two that can speak to that? Or tips on making sure you've got the B.2 putter head perfectly soled and the shaft perfectly planed?

The consistency in the way the DF soles is one of my favorite parts about it!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Minarets said:

Quick VERY early thoughts.  I got the putter from UPS after dark yesterday (of course) and had all day planned to practice with it yesterday.  That of course, didn’t happen.  Had a funeral to attend 3 hrs away today and on the way back stopped by a course I passed and gave it a go.  Maiden voyage.  

I got about 30 min putting in the cold. Well, 42ish.  Anyway immediate thoughts were it’s louder than I thought.  The “ting” was louder than I expected with stability shaft.  When I hit the demo inside at club champion I knew there was a “ting” but thought it would be more muted outside and with stability shaft.  It didn’t bother me, per se, but would prefer if it made no sound or more muted sound.  I immediately tried thumbs off or up and couldn’t really get a feel for removing the thumbs.  I tried to gently lay them on the club to not direct it in any way and that helped more than “no thumbs”.  Distance control was not the greatest.  I could tell the torque was reduced.  Little effort to stay on the line you  chose but I was leaving some short.  Again, need to work on releasing the putter a little more to increase distance.  I didn’t drain some ungodly amount of putts or anything but I certainly like it.  Putting was a strength of mine before this not a weakness but you can always improve and am hoping this will help. I’m all in on it.  Want to get to a decent green locally and work on 5’ and 10’ for some time then drop back to the bombs and see how my touch is falling that.  

****** I just re-read my thoughts and the first 2 min are all negative. Let me say I’m not down on this putter.  Just in the process of feeling something new.  In fact, I’m all about this putter and didn’t even really have the right opportunity to practice today.  It was a last min “oh hey there is a course” kinda thing.  I like it. The 2.1 shape is hardly noticeable after I line it up with sight lines and all I really see is the blade front end.  I think I have the ball up in my stance enough.   Love the Press II 3°.  Need more time to get used to it and distance control down but I like it a lot. 

If you are leaving them short, swing the putter longer, not harder.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Minarets said:

Stick with it (which I know you will). I really think torque free lie angle balancing is a whole different experience than you (we) are all used to from our entire golfing lives. It takes some time to get used to. I’ve hit probably a thousand putts on my putting mat indoors and I’m still figuring it out. But I’m like you: I believe in it and once it starts to click, you will be giggling like a little kid, I promise. 

Keep us updated on your journey!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

15 minutes ago, labgolf said:

Well that’s not helping me not buy one! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

17 minutes ago, labgolf said:

If you are leaving them short, swing the putter longer, not harder.

That is what I mean by “release” the putter more.  Got to adjust to that some. 

I too love the way it soles.  That’s part of my success ( I feel) with my  Ping Vault 2.0 Ketsch.  would sole down and help me find my line.  From there it was bring it back and go.  I don’t think I could use a putter that doesn’t do this moving forward.   Was one of the first things that drew me to the DF2.1 

Edited by Minarets
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, labgolf said:

This might be a weird question, but does the DF have a similar head weight or static weight or swing weight to the B.2? Does it kind of feel the same way to swing? Is it a putter you could or would want to hover before a takeaway? It looks like it would be heavier in the head than the B.2, but maybe the B.2 materials are more dense and the DF materials are lighter and they end up feeling the same during the swing. Put another way: are they easy to switch back and forth between? Or is there kind of a learning curve?

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

Question for the veteran DF 2.1 users. During my round the longer putts from 10 feet and beyond were spot on for line due to the longer flowing stroke (my assumption of plenty of time to square up the putter). But I missed my starting line a few times inside of 6 feet. I’m also struggling a bit inside on the putting mat from 4 to 6 feet. Any tips on the length of stroke or any adjustments anyone makes on the short putts to get them to start on line more often? Thanks!

4 hours ago, JA17 said:

Question for the veteran DF 2.1 users. During my round the longer putts from 10 feet and beyond were spot on for line due to the longer flowing stroke (my assumption of plenty of time to square up the putter). But I missed my starting line a few times inside of 6 feet. I’m also struggling a bit inside on the putting mat from 4 to 6 feet. Any tips on the length of stroke or any adjustments anyone makes on the short putts to get them to start on line more often? Thanks!

Not a veteran, but in theory, the face should not need to be squared!

It should be and stay square from the get go

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5° @9.5°

Cobra Radspeed Big Tour @ 15.5°

Mizuno ST-Z 230 19°@20°

PING i230 4-U, +1/2", green dot
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54° Full Sole

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 60° Mid Sole

L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1

1 hour ago, Mr_Wolfe said:

Can anyone who REALLY likes their (hand) grip, show a picture of it? I would like to see how you are laying your hands on the grip. I keep changing my hands and while they all feel pretty good, I haven't settled on one yet.

Mr. Wolfe

This is how I've been holding my Press No. II 1.5*. It's a traditional reverse-overlap but with the thumbs more down the sides of the top of the grip rather than overlapping each other straight down the center of the grip like Tiger has on his smaller diameter old school Ping pistol.  The larger diameter of the putter grip aides this hand placement, I think, and makes the thumbs more down the sides happen rather naturally.

With my hands kind of more under the club as opposed to more on top of it, I have the feeling of most of the weight of the putter being supported (or even cradled), in my fingers, with very little for the thumbs to do. It's funny, when I was first starting to get into new putter technology, I was directed to SeeMore and their putting guru Pat O'Brien and he described the idea of just cradling, supporting, rocking the putter without pressing down with the thumbs and that pressing down with the thumbs is what gets a lot of putters out of whack during the stroke (or even before!). Then, lo and behold, a few months later I get my LAB and read this thread and see all the posts about the "thumbs off" drill to get the feeling of how LAB wants to work. With the putting grip you see here in this picture I could easily lift the thumbs off (they are feather light just barely resting on the grip as it is) and rock the putter back and forth and let it do its thing (and indeed have made many putts like that).

Incidentally, this picture captures well how the shaft is coming straight out of the center of my body with no shaft lean forward or backward whatsoever (see how the putter shaft is equidistant between the insides of my legs and parallel to them and how the butt of the club is pointed directly at my belt buckle). This is one of my favorite things about the B.2, is that there is no need for shaft lean or manipulating the putter grip or face or introducing any kind of wonky weird angles to the eye. No plumber's neck or any other offset hosel. Everything just feels so neutral, natural, straight, parallel, perpendicular, however you want to think of it.

IMG_3583.jpg.737b973bc54de30e6a09ac72ae819e86.jpg

• Like 2

2i- Ping Blueprint

Putter - PLD Anser

Ball - Bridgestone BXS

5 minutes ago, bobbyclampett!! said:

This is how I've been holding my Press No. II 1.5*. It's a traditional reverse-overlap but with the thumbs more down the sides of the top of the grip rather than overlapping each other straight down the center of the grip like Tiger has on his smaller diameter old school Ping pistol.  The larger diameter of the putter grip aides this hand placement, I think, and makes the thumbs more down the sides happen rather naturally.

With my hands kind of more under the club as opposed to more on top of it, I have the feeling of most of the weight of the putter being supported (or even cradled), in my fingers, with very little for the thumbs to do. It's funny, when I was first starting to get into new putter technology, I was directed to SeeMore and their putting guru Pat O'Brien and he described the idea of just cradling, supporting, rocking the putter without pressing down with the thumbs and that pressing down with the thumbs is what gets a lot of putters out of whack during the stroke (or even before!). Then, lo and behold, a few months later I get my LAB and read this thread and see all the posts about the "thumbs off" drill to get the feeling of how LAB wants to work. With the putting grip you see here in this picture I could easily lift the thumbs off (they are feather light just barely resting on the grip as it is) and rock the putter back and forth and let it do its thing (and indeed have made many putts like that).

Incidentally, this picture captures well how the shaft is coming straight out of the center of my body with no shaft lean forward or backward whatsoever (see how the putter shaft is equidistant between the insides of my legs and parallel to them and how the butt of the club is pointed directly at my belt buckle). This is one of my favorite things about the B.2, is that there is no need for shaft lean or manipulating the putter grip or face or introducing any kind of wonky weird angles to the eye. No plumber's neck or any other offset hosel. Everything just feels so neutral, natural, straight, parallel, perpendicular, however you want to think of it.

IMG_3583.jpg.737b973bc54de30e6a09ac72ae819e86.jpg

Man, really appreciate it! I will give it a try.

Mr. Wolfe

8 hours ago, Bunkersarebigcups said:

Not a veteran, but in theory, the face should not need to be squared!

It should be and stay square from the get go

You’re right and old language habits die hard. But hopefully someone will address the point of the question. I’ve seen in quite a few posts and in different reviews that others experience the same issue. Longer putts seem to start on line more often than short putts. Anyone else experience this and is there anything you have found that helps? My guess is more tension and grip pressure on the short putts greatly contributes to this.

Edited by JA17
  • Like 1