APPLY NOW: TaylorMade MG3 Wedge Fitting Experience! At The Kingdom!

1. Handicap? 8

2. Right or left hand golfer?  Right

3. Current wedges and setup?  Vokey SM8 50.12F / 55.11D, Taylormade Hi-Toe 60*

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  Looks totally different from previous TM wedges in a good way, always been a Vokey guy but I do like the Hi-Toe, never tried MG line.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes

Bandon Dunes 2016
Scottsdale 2017
Pinehurst 2018
Masters 2019

Bandon Dunes 2022

1. Handicap? 10.2

2. Right or left hand golfer?  Right

3. Current wedges and setup?  Ping Glide 3.0 50*/12*, Ping Glide 3.0 56*/12*, Taylormade Hi-Toe RAW 60*/10*

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  I was due for new wedges this year and with supply issues in golf marketplace, just bought what I could find off the rack and have never went through a full wedge fitting to get distance gapping dialed in as well understanding bounce/grind options for the different shot types. Would love this opportunity as the course I normally play is pretty short, so I have a ton of shots into greens with wedges and my Arccos data shows that short game and approach play are my 2 biggest areas identified for improvement and I think properly fit wedges would help on that.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes

+1

Right

Callaway MD5 50.10S*, 54.10S* and MD4 60.8C*  (all with Mitsu MMT 125TX)

Never been fit for wedges and hardly anywhere offers it so it would be great to know if I'm playing whats best for my game.

Yes

I'll need a private jet to be paid for by either Golfwrx (Richard pony up) or TM

Yes to Photo's including action shots of me hitting flop shots in slo mo.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

. Handicap? 20.2

2. Right or left hand golfer?RIGHT

3. Current wedges and setup? 54 CBX2 58 BIGFOOT

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? NEVER BEEN FIT FOR WEDGES BEFORE AND SHORT IS CRUCIAL TO MY LOMG TERM GOLF GOALS

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  YES

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? YES

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? YES , IT WOULD BE A HONOR

LTDx 9* AD-VR6x 

Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo 15*

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS

59 minutes ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW! Time is VERY limited!

1. Handicap? 6.6

2. Right or left hand golfer? RH

3. Current wedges and setup? Cleveland RTX Zipcore 59 (12) and 55 (10); Taylormade P770 Gap Wedge

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Never fitted for wedges. Would like wedges optimized for thick/wet       bermuda conditions. Also, play about 3 degrees flat depending on shaft length. My P770 irons have shortened shaft length.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Of course!

1. Handicap?

+1

2. Right or left hand golfer?

Right

3. Current wedges and setup?

Ping 50, Vokey 54, Vokey 58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?

Wedges/short game is not a strength of my game, a proper fitting could help.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?

Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?

Yes, I live near Atlanta GA

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?

Yes!

1. Handicap?

Right

TM - M1 PW and M1 SW

I’ve never been fitted for wedges, I’m due for an upgrade, and I would love a new set to go with my new 790s. 

Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?

Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?

Absolutely

1. Handicap? 10

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right handed 

3. Current wedges and setup? Taylormade Milled Grind 1 50,54,48

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I’m in the market for new wedges and love the look of the new milled grind wedges, plus they are releasing a 46degree wedge which I would prefer over a set PW

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes I am

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely 

Titleist TS3 8.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
Titleist TS3 13.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 70 6.5
TaylorMade P790 3 w/ HZRDUS Black 85 6.0
Callaway X Forged 4-PW w/ KBS $Taper 120
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50, 54, 58 w/ KBS 610
Swag Savage Too
Taylormade TP5x

1. Handicap? 9

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right

3. Current wedges and setup? Ping glide 2.0 50,54, Taylormade hi tow 58

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? My wedge game is my biggest opportunity for improvement 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? yes

1. Handicap? 6.7

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right handed

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM8 50.08 M, 54.08 M, 58.08 M

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I really think they'll elevate my game. I've struggled a bit since moving to Vokeys and these seem to have a little bit better weight distribution and forgiveness.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Absolutely!

Titleist TSR3 9° / Fujikura Ventus Blue w/ Velocore + 6S, 45.25"

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5° 3W / Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6S, 43"

TaylorMade Qi10 18° 5W & 21° 7W/ Mitsubishi Kai'li Blue 72g S

Ping Blueprint-S 5-PW / Project X IO 6.0 110g / Power Spec

Vokey SM10 Nickel 48.10 F, 54.10 S, 58.10 S / Project X IO 6.0 110g

Scotty Cameron Phantom 5 2024 / 34.5"

Titleist ProV1 / Golf Pride MCC+4 Blue/Gray/Red/Orange

1. Handicap? 4.4

2. Right or left hand golfer? Lefty

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM7 50,54,60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? These new clubs look really good and seem like great improvement in their line. I like taylormade clubs and have never tried their wedges. I think a proper fitting would benefit me as according to arccos my short game is lacking and a proper fitting would greatly benefit my game

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? It would be an honor

1. 1.7 hcp

2. Right hand golfer

3. Current wedges and setup? 46*P760 pw (PX 6.5), 53* Vokey D grind (TI X100), 60* Vokey M grind (KBS 610 S+)

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Ive never been fit for wedges properly but I have been through other portions of the bag. I get too steep with my LW and it digs into a fat shot costing me strokes. I use LW for most every shot insid 95 yards.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? I can be there as I live about 1.5 hour car ride away.

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? I will provide high quality photos of the entire experience and I will be very honest in my review and assessment of the fitting, experience, and clubs.

1. Handicap?

Right Handed

52 Degree Cleveland Rtx Zipcore Mid Tour Raw, 56 Degree Titleist Sm8 Jet Black M Grind, 60 Bettinardi  HLX 3.0 Chrome Rj grind.  

I have never had a wedge fitting before.  I have always fit myself and work on my own clubs.  Would love to have a professional fitting and hear why I need a certain grind or what shafts work best for me.  Would also be a dream to visit the Kingdom and also see the workings of the tour truck.  I watch all the YouTube videos on it.   

Yes I am off a lot through the week and can def make this happen.  

Yes I will be able to drive there.  

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?

Yes would for sure post pics and bring my camera along for this dream of a trip.  

1. Handicap? +1.4

2. Right or left hand golfer? Right Hand

3. Current wedges and setup? Taylormade MG2 54° & Taylormade HiToe 58°

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? The wedges not only look amazing, but my current wedges are near the end of their life cycle and are in need of replacing soon. It’d be perfect timing. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes! I live in North Carolina so it’d be a short, relatively easy trek. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts Absolutely!

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

1. Handicap? 15.2

3. Current wedges and setup? 52, 56, 60  Cleveland CBX2

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Looking to change from cavity back to blade wedges as my short game has improved significantly. 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021?  Yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Absolutely!  As a bonus I can even get my wife to post and she is verified on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with over 100,000 followers!

1. Handicap? 14

3. Current wedges and setup? Ping Glide 2.0 50*SS 54*SS 58*SS 

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? To gain additional feel and control while taking advantage of the milled grind offerings 

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes

1. Handicap? 12.2

2. Right or left hand golfer? Left Handed

3. Current wedges and setup? Mizuno T 20's, 48, 53 and 58 

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? My favorite wedges were some older wedges from 2008. Loved the look on the ground, the ability to hit various shots around the green. Always felt solid. Grooves held up long term.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? yes

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? yes

1. Handicap? 7

3. Current wedges and setup? 50/08 Vokey SM7, 54/10 Vokey SM7, 60/09 RTX Zipcore Full Face

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I've never had a wedge fitting and would like to know more about what type of bounce suits my wedge game, especially with around the greens. I also love the sleek design of these new wedges. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Of course!

1. Handicap? 18

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM7 52 & 56

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? If the micro ribs feel anything like a ribbed condom, I want to experience the difference. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Yes, I don't mind sharing my experience. Maybe I can go viral.

PXG Gen4 0811 X 9
PXG Gen4 0341 X 5

Ping G410 19 Hybrid

PXG Gen4 4 Hybrid

Titleist T400 5-49W
Titleist Vokey SM7 56
Ping TR Nome

1. Handicap? 9.3

3. Current wedges and setup?  Cleveland ZipCore Satin 50/54/60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  The MG3's look very sleek and attractive. I have never been fit and would love to see how much performance I could gain from the experience.

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  100% Yes

1. Handicap? 6.2

3. Current wedges and setup?  Vokey SM8: 54*F Grind,  58*K Grind,  60 (bent to 62*)S Grind

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  Always been curious about TM wedges, never been fitted for wedges either so curious about the fitting process and how much of a difference it really make, if any.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?  Yes

1. 5 Handicap

2. Right handed

3. Wedge setup is 52/10 sm6, 56/12 sm4, 60/9 sm5

4. Never been fit for wedges or any clubs in general during my golf career and some new wedges would really help out as mine have no grooves and help me improve my scores so I can play golf in college

5. Yes I am available on those dates

6. No I won’t be able to provide my own transportation 

7. Oh yeah I’d love to!

1. Handicap? 7.8

3. Current wedges and setup? Cleveland ZipCore 52/56 & Cobra RF 60

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? Caught the golf bug this year after a while off and looking to improve my game further. Never been fit, so this would be awesome! Taylormade has been pumping out great product this past year.

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? Sure can

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Of course, I would go nuts in the tour truck if permitted 🥳

1. Handicap? 12

3. Current wedges and setup? Vokey SM6 48F, 54M, 60M

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I would like to see if MG3 wedge can compete against my Vokey gamers.

5. Are you available to be on site 8/30/2021 through 9/1/2021? YES!

6. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from Reynolds Lake and East Lake Golf Club? YES!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? YES!

1. Handicap?

• Righty

• PW - Taylormade 2014 TP MB, 46*, 1* up, 36", Project X 6.5 
  • GW - Taylormade MG bronze, 50*, 1* up, 35.75", Project X 6.5
  • SW - Scratch DOG grind, 54*, 1* up, 35.5", KBS Ctaper 130x
  • LW - Scratch EBN grind, 59, 1* up, 35.5", KBS Ctaper 130x

• I've played with gapping to add or remove clubs from the top of the bag depending on the course I play and find that I'm not utilizing my GW well enough and it just feels awkward. The LW barely gets used other than bunker play and I'm not sure if it's the sole or just style of play. My SW is my current favorite in the bag and use it on most recovery shots around the green as well as being my go-to club for attacking the pins. I have a flighted SW shot from 95y that I have ultimate confidence in - and I'd like to dial that feeling into the rest of the wedges as a congruent set.

• Absolutely

• Yep

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts?

• Yep!

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

1. Handicap? 7.3

3. Current wedges and setup? 50/54/58 Cobra King Versatile

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges? I love the art and science of club fitting in general. I feel like wedges tend to be overlooked when players are being fit - wedges take that art and science of fitting to a different level with the various bounces and grinds to pair up to ones swing. Wedges are so versatile in their use, so designing a club to deliver so many different shots is fascinating. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience, and possibly be featured on GolfWRX or TaylorMade social media posts? Definitely

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

1. Handicap? 3

3. Current wedges and setup?  Mizuno t20 51*/56*  Tour Edge 61*

4. Why do you want to be fit for TaylorMade MG3 wedges?  Love the looks, and I'm shopping new wedges.  Also who doesn't want a "once in a lifetime golf experience"!

You didn't plan to fail, you failed to plan!

SIM/9*/UST Elements Platinum
M5/15*/Kai'li 70s//M5/19*/Kai'li 70s
Titleist u500 3/Recoil Hybrid Proto 100 f4

SUB 70 649 MB Raw 4-PW/Recoil Proto 110 f4
Mizuno t20 Raw 51*/56*/61*/KBS Tour 120 s
Bastain Milled BM-009 Long Neck Proto