2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

2021 Titleist irons delivery times?

jjfcpa

14 hours ago, PhilH930 said:

Fingers crossed for you.  Perhaps they had some heads then and allocated them, waiting on shafts. Unless they move to a build what we have model, but this does feel like a longer waiting game for Dec orders.

Funny thing is Edwin watts had a boxed set with PX LZ 6.0s - I just can't get on with that shaft, but wouldn't have mattered anyway as I ordered +0.5", different grip +1 wrap, and -1.5 flat (granted, grip and lie could be done in store).

It sounds like that may have lucked out and got my order in early enough. My rep said I should expect them to ship early to mid January

On 12/14/2021 at 10:24 AM, pb_n_joe said:

I ordered my T100 set with PX 6.5 on Aug 27. When I called Titleist a few weeks ago and mentioned PX, before even looking up my order number, the agent said PX shafts are causing major delays. Apparently the last batch of PX shafts that Titleist was supposed to receive in November was delayed to December, so she said earliest Titleist would start building my (and presumably your) order would be mid Dec, potentially shipping late Dec / early Jan. The wait continues...

Dang... tough situation. I understand delays, but I was given an 8 week window (fair), never thought it would push to 14+ weeks. Wouldn't have ordered if this was the case. Hopeful to hear good news soon....

For whatever it's worth, I ordered a custom U505 on 12/2 and it just arrived last night 12/16. Waiting on my T100 set ordered on 11/15 but I expect another month for that. 

TSR3 9* - Diamana WB 63X

Mini Burner 13.5* - HZRDUS 4G 70 6.5

Cobra Radspeed Tour 5W - LAGP Trono 7S 

Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 19* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

Srixon ZXU 4 23* - MMT 105 

ZX7 MKii 5-P - 120 X100

Fourteen RM 52/58 - Modus 125 Wedge

SC Champions Choice Newport 

This is still NOT a good time to order anything that has components of any sort made in China, Japan or Thailand area.  All are having staffing problems, but Thailand especially still has serious problems which affects US supply chain.

• TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° GD Tour AD-VF 74S
  • T200 17 2i° Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 90S
  • T100 3i to 9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 6.0 120
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x, ProV1x or AVX

On 12/17/2021 at 3:51 PM, PNW said:

For whatever it's worth, I ordered a custom U505 on 12/2 and it just arrived last night 12/16. Waiting on my T100 set ordered on 11/15 but I expect another month for that. 

A month would be a Xmas miracle.

WITB
Sim 9° Diamana Limited 
TM M3 15°
Adams Idea Pro 22°
Hogan Icons 4-P
Titleist SM8 50° 54° 60°
Callaway MD4 64°
Ping Sigma Darby

Has anyone heard anything about T300's and AMT Red shafts? I was told the T300 heads are in stock, and the shafts were to arrive, Dec 1st. and then then Dec 15th. I just haven't seen anyone talk about this combo. 

Also, I'm at 6+ weeks on this from a local retailer, so haven't been waiting as long as some of y'all. But, the same combo is in stock for pickup today from my local Dicks and Golf Galaxy. Which I hope is a promising sign.

T200 4&5, and T100S 6-PW with Project X 6.5 were ordered the end of July.  My T200's came in 5 weeks ago, and no word since on my T100S's...I'm patient, but it's running thin.

PING G430 LST 9*, Ventus Black TR 7X
PING G425 14.5*, Ventus Blue 8X
PING iCrossover 18*, Ping Tour 85X
PING i230 4-PW, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X7
Ping Glide 2.0 50, 54, 60
Ping PLD

3 hours ago, golfer55082 said:

Ordered 4-p 2021 t100 irons on September 3. Still waiting. Nothing. Anyone else? 

That’s crazy. What shafts? Their website says 8 weeks with extra 4 for certain shafts. I ordered t100 4-g early November but I’m in Minnesota so no big hurry but this is getting kinda ridiculous.

2 hours ago, bradkv said:

T200 4&5, and T100S 6-PW with Project X 6.5 were ordered the end of July.  My T200's came in 5 weeks ago, and no word since on my T100S's...I'm patient, but it's running thin.

I know Titleist is at the mercy of they’re suppliers but maybe they should stop taking orders until they have enough stock to catch up. Now I’m hoping I get mine before spring.

3 hours ago, BTsteele said:

Ordered T200’s AMT Black s300 std length and lie w/ CP2 Jumbo grips on October 2nd. Still waiting…. Anyone order/have that setup recently?

I ordered t100 with exact same shaft and tour velvet grips in early November. When I ordered it said additional 2 weeks for the shaft. Most other shafts had additional 4 weeks so I figured maybe wouldn’t have to wait quite as long but who knows.

Ordered my T200 with AMT in beginning of October and my proshop called Christmas Eve telling me they've arrived. Unfortunately, my club's proshop is closed until January. So much for my Christmas present!

Ping G425 9º Driver / Ping G425  5, 7 Fairway Woods / PXG 0311XP 6-GW / Cleveland  CBX Zipcore  54º 58º/ Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5

32 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Ordered my T200 with AMT in beginning of October and my proshop called Christmas Eve telling me they've arrived. Unfortunately, my club's proshop is closed until January. So much for my Christmas present!

AMT Black?
Thank you

Cobra LTDx 10.5* 

Cobra Tec 19* 
Titleist 818 H1   21*
Cobra Forged Tec 2022 Kbs $ taper stiff

Titleist SM8 54*- 58* TT AMT Black s300

Odyssey White Hot OG 7s
Maxfli Tour 2023

On 11/17/2021 at 4:22 AM, Stall said:

Goodluck. I ordered my T100S 4-PW with AMT black back at the end of August...... still waiting

Ever receive your order?

Cobra LTDx 10.5* 

Cobra Tec 19* 
Titleist 818 H1   21*
Cobra Forged Tec 2022 Kbs $ taper stiff

Titleist SM8 54*- 58* TT AMT Black s300

Odyssey White Hot OG 7s
Maxfli Tour 2023

Thought I would share my Titleist saga here (as my first post!). In mid-October I visited a retail club fitter in OKC and ordered a full set of clubs that same day from the retailer (sans putter). The set was all Titleist and included: Tsi1 Driver (10°), Tsi1 3W (15°), Tsi2 Hybrid (18°), T300 irons (4-W1), a 52° wedge and 56° wedge (both Vokey SM8 in Jet Black, both with stock steel shafts). The driver shaft is Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Series Blue 55 (REG flex), the 3W shaft is Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Series Blue 65 (REG flex), the 3H shaft is Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Blue 60 (REG flex), and the irons are Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Red AM2 (REG flex). Grips for all clubs are Winn Dri-Tac Grey-Blue (Midsize).

I received my Driver, 3W, and 3H by mid-November and both Vokey wedges just after Thanksgiving (all were received “on schedule” as per original order). Initially, my irons were supposed to be the first to arrive in late October. But a few weeks after ordering everything, my club-fitter found out from Titleist that the shafts for the irons were on back order and wouldn’t be available until December. I was fine with that since golf season was winding down. My club-fitter called me yesterday to inform me that now Titleist is saying my irons (due to shaft availability) won’t be ready until April! I told him (politely) that wasn’t going to work for me and asked him to start working on other options. Despite the delays, he’s been great to work with.

My club-fitter is looking to see if there is a similar graphite shaft to the AV Tensei Red shaft that is available that we can switch to. It doesn’t look like there are many other options for graphite shafts even from other manufacturers (at least that are available through Titleist), but the UST Mamiya Recoil 65 seems comparable to the AV Red AM2’s. He also said Titleist could “soft step” the same Mitsubishi shaft I ordered, but in a stiff flex. As I understand it, that would make it so the flex is an in-between flex of regular and light flex. I’ve also asked him to see how long it would take to get the same irons with the stock steel shaft (True Temper AMT Red).  If those are ready to ship, we could look into the graphite replacements at a later date. Lastly as a few others have said on here, I have found the T300's set (except 5-W1) with the Tensei Red shafts in stock from some online retailers so if none of those other options pan out I may just order those and move on with my life.

If anyone has other ideas, I’m all ears. I’m not going to be playing much golf over the next 2-3 months here in Oklahoma, but I also don’t want to wait until April. Happy New Year!

8 hours ago, C0wboyG0lfer02 said:

Thought I would share my Titleist saga here (as my first post!). In mid-October I visited a retail club fitter in OKC and ordered a full set of clubs that same day from the retailer (sans putter). The set was all Titleist and included: Tsi1 Driver (10°), Tsi1 3W (15°), Tsi2 Hybrid (18°), T300 irons (4-W1), a 52° wedge and 56° wedge (both Vokey SM8 in Jet Black, both with stock steel shafts). The driver shaft is Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Series Blue 55 (REG flex), the 3W shaft is Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Series Blue 65 (REG flex), the 3H shaft is Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Blue 60 (REG flex), and the irons are Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Red AM2 (REG flex). Grips for all clubs are Winn Dri-Tac Grey-Blue (Midsize).

I received my Driver, 3W, and 3H by mid-November and both Vokey wedges just after Thanksgiving (all were received “on schedule” as per original order). Initially, my irons were supposed to be the first to arrive in late October. But a few weeks after ordering everything, my club-fitter found out from Titleist that the shafts for the irons were on back order and wouldn’t be available until December. I was fine with that since golf season was winding down. My club-fitter called me yesterday to inform me that now Titleist is saying my irons (due to shaft availability) won’t be ready until April! I told him (politely) that wasn’t going to work for me and asked him to start working on other options. Despite the delays, he’s been great to work with.

My club-fitter is looking to see if there is a similar graphite shaft to the AV Tensei Red shaft that is available that we can switch to. It doesn’t look like there are many other options for graphite shafts even from other manufacturers (at least that are available through Titleist), but the UST Mamiya Recoil 65 seems comparable to the AV Red AM2’s. He also said Titleist could “soft step” the same Mitsubishi shaft I ordered, but in a stiff flex. As I understand it, that would make it so the flex is an in-between flex of regular and light flex. I’ve also asked him to see how long it would take to get the same irons with the stock steel shaft (True Temper AMT Red).  If those are ready to ship, we could look into the graphite replacements at a later date. Lastly as a few others have said on here, I have found the T300's set (except 5-W1) with the Tensei Red shafts in stock from some online retailers so if none of those other options pan out I may just order those and move on with my life.

If anyone has other ideas, I’m all ears. I’m not going to be playing much golf over the next 2-3 months here in Oklahoma, but I also don’t want to wait until April. Happy New Year!

April!? Wtf! I hope I get mine before April!

On 12/7/2021 at 6:50 PM, Cdwyer43 said:

Just a follow up from a previous post.  I am waiting on a set of T300's with Nippon modus tour 105 Stiff shafts that I ordered on September 8th.  

I had PGATSS check in with Titleist today and the response was the heads are in, but they basically have no idea when the shafts will arrive. 

I ordered the same at the beginning of August and was just told that the shafts won't be in until mid/late March at the earliest. And once they receive them, they need to build the sets, so we are looking at mid April at the absolute earliest.

On 12/17/2021 at 1:51 PM, PNW said:

Just got an update on mine. A shipment of T100 heads is expected next week. The KBS shafts are then expected first week of Feb (I was originally told last week of Dec), so maybe mid Feb at this point for delivery. But this is all of course a moving target. 

TSR3 9* - Diamana WB 63X

Mini Burner 13.5* - HZRDUS 4G 70 6.5

Cobra Radspeed Tour 5W - LAGP Trono 7S 

Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 19* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

Srixon ZXU 4 23* - MMT 105 

ZX7 MKii 5-P - 120 X100

Fourteen RM 52/58 - Modus 125 Wedge

SC Champions Choice Newport 

6 hours ago, PNW said:

Just got an update on mine. A shipment of T100 heads is expected next week. The KBS shafts are then expected first week of Feb (I was originally told last week of Dec), so maybe mid Feb at this point for delivery. But this is all of course a moving target. 

They’ll probably be out of heads again by February.🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, makersmark4 said:

I ordered the same at the beginning of August and was just told that the shafts won't be in until mid/late March at the earliest. And once they receive them, they need to build the sets, so we are looking at mid April at the absolute earliest.

I fear this is most likely, as I was old my clubs would be here early/mid-December from an early September fitting and then mid-December was told the shafts would be there mid-January with clubs end of January/February, which I had doubts about. I reached out to a reputable custom club builder about getting shafts from them in a different set of heads and they said last they heard Modus 105S was most likely Summer 2022. So, whether its that long or not I assume it won't be anytime soon.

Here is my story with Titleist, so far.

I understood global supply chain problem. I was quoted up to 8 weeks of production time.

My order that placed in Sept. 2021 delayed after I was confirmed twice for production time in late Nov. and early Dec. and only received partial.

Now Titleist states that my order is in production again.

At this point, someone is laying, or they need to hire someone who know how to track inventory.

On top of that, Vokey wedge is delayed again because of shaft shortage, it was delayed before cause of head shortage.

On the other hand, I ordered Callis' Driver and 3 wood, they knew what they have in their inventory. Got them within time rage that they quoted me which was 6 weeks.

It's such a disappointment with Titleist.