2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

2021 Titleist irons delivery times?

jjfcpa

12 hours ago, bluedot said:

The good news: I got a voicemail this afternoon to let me know that my T200s, ordered on October 5th, finally came in!

The bad news: when the call came, I was on the 3rd hole of a 4 day end-of-the-year at Pawleys Island, SC. Two rounds at Caledonia and two rounds at True Blue, all with my old clubs.

Such is life.

What shafts did you go with as that appears to be the major hold up as I've got an order out since Oct 7 with Modus 105's...enjoy!

7 hours ago, kevster1 said:

What shafts did you go with as that appears to be the major hold up as I've got an order out since Oct 7 with Modus 105's...enjoy!

Tensei Blue, and that was in fact the hold up, which I knew all along.

To Titleist's credit, when we called a few weeks back, they said that the shafts would be in on 11/22, that it would take them a couple of weeks to catch up, and that they hoped I would have the clubs by the second week of December.  All of which was true, so good on them.

Just to add to the mix, I've had the 54* Vokey (same shaft) in hand for well over a month now, but the 58* Vokey isn't expected until sometime in January because the heads are backordered.  Everybody is just trying to make the best of a weird/bad situation, and I will add that having to use my "old irons" is the definition of first world problem.

4 hours ago, Oh Hi Carl said:

It's somewhat counterintuitive that exotics are more readily available than the standard models.  Should I expect to wait many weeks for my order with PX LZs?   

My irons and wedges had been waiting on PX Lz 6.5 since late October and I got the wedges last week and irons shipped this week. Not sure what flex you got, but it seems like they got them in recently. 

7 hours ago, CallawayLefty said:

My irons and wedges had been waiting on PX Lz 6.5 since late October and I got the wedges last week and irons shipped this week. Not sure what flex you got, but it seems like they got them in recently. 

Thanks for the update.  I hope the irons get to you quickly.  I ordered 5.5.  

Ordered T100S AMT White from my local Edwin Watts Sunday (they called in order Mon, Dec 13).

Titleist rep told them shafts are in stock, but T100S heads are backordered and won't be available until March 2022.  Hopefully something earlier happens, but not much I can do.  

Edited by PhilH930

1 hour ago, PhilH930 said:

Ordered T100S AMT White from my local Edwin Watts Sunday (they called in order Mon, Dec 13).

Titleist rep told them shafts are in stock, but T100S heads are backordered and won't be available until March 2022.  Hopefully something earlier happens, but not much I can do.  

Dang I hope that is not the case for me! I ordered Nov 3, T100S with PX LZ 6.5s 

25 minutes ago, Krt22 said:

I called Titleist in the last 24 hours for a status on t100s as well. They told me the same that heads aren't due until march and also no modus 120s shafts until march either.

ridiculous - might just cancel my order

Edited by evets10000

9 minutes ago, evets10000 said:

I called Titleist in the last 24 hours for a status on t100s as well. They told me the same that heads aren't due until march and also no modus 120s shafts until march either.

ridiculous - might just cancel my order

When did you place your order? I don't blame titleist, supply chain delays are 100% real. 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:15 AM, bigz136 said:

Has anyone received an order with project x 6.0 shafts? I've been waiting since Sept. 9, still no word from Titleist or Club Champion on them...

I ordered my T100 set with PX 6.5 on Aug 27. When I called Titleist a few weeks ago and mentioned PX, before even looking up my order number, the agent said PX shafts are causing major delays. Apparently the last batch of PX shafts that Titleist was supposed to receive in November was delayed to December, so she said earliest Titleist would start building my (and presumably your) order would be mid Dec, potentially shipping late Dec / early Jan. The wait continues...

13 minutes ago, Krt22 said:

When did you place your order? I don't blame titleist, supply chain delays are 100% real. 

but they continue to pile on the orders knowing any new order will be a minimum of 3 months for certain setups. Were you told this upon ordering? You and I both have a chance of waiting 4+ months for a set of clubs

Just now, evets10000 said:

but they continue to pile on the orders knowing any new order will be a minimum of 3 months for certain setups. Were you told this upon ordering? You and I both have a chance of waiting 4+ months for a set of clubs

I was told 8-10 weeks at the time. All it takes is one component delay and that date can get pushed back. 

Ordered my T100S Oct. 7th with Modus 105 and was told 6 weeks or so as shafts were the major hold up.  My guy checked last week and was told 12/15 so hopefully that means they are targeting that for shafts arriving and not being delayed until March for the heads...hoping my order got in early enough...fingers crossed

10 hours ago, Krt22 said:

Fingers crossed for you.  Perhaps they had some heads then and allocated them, waiting on shafts. Unless they move to a build what we have model, but this does feel like a longer waiting game for Dec orders.

Funny thing is Edwin watts had a boxed set with PX LZ 6.0s - I just can't get on with that shaft, but wouldn't have mattered anyway as I ordered +0.5", different grip +1 wrap, and -1.5 flat (granted, grip and lie could be done in store).

I ordered 2 custom-spec Vokey SM8 wedges from TGW 10/18. I was told it would be 3-5 weeks, so I had plenty of time until Christmas (I was buying them for my son). I emailed TGW CS a couple weeks ago to see if they had an ETA on shipping since these were to be a Christmas gift. They said although they were originally due to ship by the end of November, the date was now 1/18/22 (!!).  Knowing they were a custom order, but if the ETA on shipping wasn't until January, surely these wedges were sitting on a cobbler's bench somewhere half-assembled, I asked them to cancel the order and I'd look at other options. They contacted Titleist to inquire about cancelling but told me they couldn't guarantee it. I just got word 2 days ago (about 5 business days later) that they were able to get the order canceled. 

I instead ordered a couple TM Hi-Toe Wedges instead and they were here in about a week.