APPLY NOW: TaylorMade EXCLUSIVE 2023 Product Testing and Fitting Experience! At The Kingdom!

1. 4

2. Right handed

3. Titleist TS3

4. I would love to participate in this once in a lifetime opportunity to experience equipment testing and fitting like the pros. The dates also fit perfectly before I start a new job after being laid off in August.

5. Yes

6. Yes

Edited by eacsgolferdad

1. Handicap? 7.8

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer? Right

3. What is your current driver? Stealth +

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? Have been considering getting fitted for new taylormade product for many months. Experience at the kingdom would be once in a lifetime opportunity. Have consistently played TM for last 15 years.. from r7 tp set to current RSI tp and stealth make up. About time to jump in to P family. 😀

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? 1,000% yes. 

1. Handicap? 4

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer? right

3. What is your current driver? 2016 M2

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? Looking to upgrade my equipment this year by finding a driver better than my current M2 and upgrade from my iblade irons. I also enjoy posting on the forum.

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Yes

1. Handicap? 3.3

3. What is your current driver? Callaway Rogue ST Max with Graphite Design XC-6S

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? My gamer bag has many different clubs (see my Signature) that I selected and self fit. I own my clubs, do my own club work, own my Single Plane swing. For once, a trip to the Kingdom to experience a complete, full, professional fitting and then feel, touch & hit new 2023 clubs that, honestly, I can't afford would be.. Heavenly & a Blessing. I have always loved Taylormade since the R11 days so to be selected would be out of this world 🙏

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Yes

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1. 5

2. Right Handed

3. G400 Max w/ Ventus Black

4. I've seen the previous giveaway recaps (along with other TM Kingdom footage) and it looks like an incredible experience. I've been wondering if GolfWRX and TM would do this again so I'm stoked to see the opportunity is back! Also, if I'm being honest, I'd love to see if they can find something to contend (and possibly replace) my beloved PINGs.

5. Yes!

6. Yes!

1. Handicap?  4.8

3. What is your current driver? Stealth plus 9.5 with tour ad di

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? My entire bag is currently Taylor made. I have been playing the the p750 irons for a few years and switched from an m1 to stealth plus last year. Testing the new equipment and updating the bag would be a great start to the year. 

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Absolutely 

1. Handicap? +0.6

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer? Right

3. What is your current driver? TSR4

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products?

I think a fitting/testing experience like this could teach me a lot. I’ve recently strayed from Taylormade drivers, hoping they can pull me back in! I play PXG irons because of their veteran’s pricing, but I’ve been wanting to try some of TM’s irons for a while. 

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Absolutely!

TSR2 8.0 Ventus TR Black 6-X

TSR2+ 13.0 Ventus Blue 8-TX

M5 5 wood Ventus Blue 9-TX
P-UDI 3 iron DI Hybrid 105-X

T100 4-5/ 716 CB 6-P MMT 125-TX

SM10 54D, 60M Modus 125-X
Newport 2 Studio Stainless 340

1. Handicap?  8

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer?  Right

3. What is your current driver?  PING i20

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products?  The facility looks absolutely amazing and taking the time to test clubs and get fit is something I'd never do for myself without such an opportunity. 

5. Are you available to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023?  Yes 

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media?  Yes

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

1. Handicap?

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer?

Right

3. What is your current driver?

Ping G430 Max

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products?

Because I love all things TM and what they stand for.

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023?

Yes

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media?

Most definitely.

1. Handicap? 2.9

3. What is your current driver? TSi3 @ 8.5 with Tensei 1K White 50g TX

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? I've played Taylormade drivers (SLDR 430, M3, M5) in the past but could not find the right combo for a SIM/SIM2 driver. I'd love to see if the new Stealth could kick out the most consistent driver I've had in the bag. I'm also looking for new wedges this year and interested in testing out the MG3 line. Like most of us, I'm a huge Tiger, Rory, Colin, etc. fan and would relish an opportunity to be fit at the same place as these guys.

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes, of course.

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Will happily share my experience and take all the photos!

Titleist TSR3 8° Tensei Pro Orange 1K 60TX
Taylormade SIM Ti 5W 19° Tensei Pro White 70 TX
Taylormade SIM Tour Issue 19° 5W Diamana BF 80 TX
Mizuno JPX 921 Tours w/ Mitsubishi MMT TX125
Taylormade MG3 50.9/56.12 (TW)/60.11 (TW) w/ Mitsubishi MMT S125

Scotty Cameron Craftsman Squareback Proto 33.5"

Handicap? 12

3. What is your current driver? Sim 2; 9 degree

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? I’m a golf tech nerd and an all around tech/gadget guy.  I am a Patent examiner at the US patent office and textile engineer/materials science major so I get it honestly.  I have been a lifelong golfer, am now 47.  Used to be a decent player that could hit anything but now as a 12hcp I need all the help technology and fitting can give me.  

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media?  Yes yes and yes

1. Handicap? +1.6

3. What is your current driver?  Cobra LTDx LS

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products?  Looks like a life changing experience , could not imagine having that tech and knowledge under one roof - played a M3 driver for nearly 6 years.  

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023?  Yes

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media?  Absolutely!!

Edited by Phabs

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

1. Handicap? +1.5

3. What is your current driver? Taylormade Stealth Plus with Ventus Black 6x

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? I am a competitive golfer in the northeast playing in the MET, CSGA, and USGA events. I am always looking to make the most minor of improvements, and nothing has treated me better than Taylormade products. If I have the ability to test the newest, give my honest opinion, and know what is best for me I would be honored.

1. Handicap? 7.5

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer? Right-handed

3. What is your current driver? Callaway Rogue ST

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? I have been a club ho for decades, but I have never been properly fit. It would be amazing to try out the latest and greatest and to actually get it dialed in with a proper fitting sesson. 

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes. 

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? I purchase the latest phones for their quality camera’s to take photos of my kids so this would be a nice change of pace to photo green grass and the kingdom!

1. Handicap? +.8

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer?   Right

3. What is your current driver?  Callaway Epic Speed Max

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? I'm a equipment geek like everyone on here and would love to see and try all their new stuff .. Tiger and Rory use it so it must be the best!

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023?  Yes, I am retired!

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media?  Yes, my iPhone takes great pictures.

1. 8 handicapper 

2. Right handed 

3. Titleist TSR3

4. Yes, it would be a dream opportunity 

5. I will be available 

6. Yes

Edited by PowerCobra98

Titleist TSR3 Driver

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 2H

Callaway Apex Pro 3H

Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW
Callaway Jaws Raw 48*, 54*, 60*
Byron Morgan 615
Callaway Chrome Tour

1. Handicap? 12 

3. What is your current driver? Ping g425 

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? I started golfing in Jan. 2022 and practice or play almost every day. When I got into golf, I also got very into the equipment side of things, so to visit the Kingdom to test, and be properly fit for, TaylorMade products would be an unbelievable opportunity. This sounds like it really would be the trip of a lifetime. 

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes, any time! 

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Yes, definitely. 

What's In The Bag

TaylorMade Qi10 LS | Tensei Black 65X

Callaway Rogue ST LS | Ventus Blue 7X

Callaway Apex UW | Ventus Blue 8X

Mizuno Pro 225 | DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M | DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

TaylorMade TP5x

Hello,

My name is Thomas L. and I would really love the opportunity to be a tester for this remarkable event.

1. Handicap?  My current GHIN/USGA index is 3.8.  It stays pretty consistently in this 4-5 handicap range.

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer?  I am a right handed golfer but willing to learn to play left if it helps with the selection.

3. What is your current driver?  Currently, I am gaming the TaylorMade Stealth+ 8* head on a Ventus red Velocore 6s shaft.

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products?  I have long been a follower of all things TaylorMade back to the Burner+ metalwoods (and Pittsburgh Persimmons prior to that) and have appreciated their offerings.  I would love to experience a proper fitting at The Kingdom.  I've been on Team TaylorMade for years but have never experienced a proper club fitting.

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023?  Yes, absolutely.

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media?  Yes, I'd be happy to document the experience and write updates on GolfWRX.

1. Handicap? +.5

3. What is your current driver? Cobra RadSpeed

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? To try out some of the new woods and hit the MB irons. The new irons looks awesome.

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Yes, no problem at all. 

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Yes for sure!

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. Handicap? 6.9

2. Are you a right or left handed golfer? Right handed

3. What is your current driver? Stealth plus

4. Why would you like to visit the Kingdom and test TaylorMade's newest products? This is the adult golfer version of Christmas morning! 

5. Are you available to to travel and be on site 1/8/2023 through 1/11/2023? Sure am!

6. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and TaylorMade content and media? Absolutely! 

1. 9.5

2. right handed

3. Playing TSi3, first time not using a TM driver

4. It’s been a rough year and I would love to finally see the Kingdom in person after hearing and watching YT videos about how awesome it is. 

5. Yes I can be on site those dates. 

6. Hell yea, I’ll be a content factory if you want me to! 

Driver: Ping G430LST - Diamana GT 60tx

3 Wood:  TM Stealth 3W - Diamana GT 70tx

5 Wood: Ping G430 Max 5W - Tensei Pro Orange 80tx

Irons: Taylormade P770 4-PW - Modus 130s

Wedges: Vokey SM8 50.14F Modus 130x, SM9 54.12 - 58.12 - Modus 130x 

Putter: Ping PLD Anser