2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience! 4 Members Needed!

1.  Handicap?  11

2. What is your current location?  Chantilly Virginia
3. What are your current iron shafts?  True Temper AMT Black

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Fujikura shafts are awesome.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes

Titleist TSR2, 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus Velocore TR Red 5R

TaylorMade Qi10 Wood, 16.5*, Fujikura Ventus TR Blue FW 65 R

Titleist TSR2 Wood, 21.0*, MCC Tensei Blue 60 R

Titleist 2023 T200 Irons, 4-PW, TT AMT Black R300
Titleist SM10 Jet Black Wedges, 50.08 F, 54.12 D, 60.08 SM, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

1. Handicap?  4

2. What is your current location?  Cary, NC
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Aldila RIP Tour 115 S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  I’ve used them since 2012.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I love the Ventus Black TR in my driver and the Ventus line.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  YES!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Sure will!

1. Handicap? 3.4

2. What is your current location?  San Francisco CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X Loading Zone 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have tried recoils, they were not for me. Thats all i've tried, never really considered it

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Yes I would love to viist fuji and test new products, i currently play a Ventus black 6x tr in my driver, and a ventus blue 7x in my 3 wood

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

TSR3 TI Deeper Face 9* @ 10- Ventus TR Black 6X- 44.75 Hotmelted For Sound, testing Monstar x68

Stealth 2+ 15* - Tour AD TP 7X- 42.75 - Hotmelted neutral/fade bias

Srizon ZX 18* 2i @19* Ventus Blue 8TX- 39

Srixon ZX7 5-9, ZX5 4i, X100 TI

Vokey SM10 46* @ 45, X100 TI

Vokey SM10 50* S400 TI

Vokey SM10 54* @ 55 S400 TI 

Vokey SM10 60* T Grind S400 TI 

SC CIRCLE T T22 TERRYLIUM TNP- LA GOLF TPZ 135 -34.5' GSS Tri Sole NP2 350g, - 34.5

Phils Actual Personal Chromesoft Triple tracks 😅

1. Handicap? 13.1

2. What is your current location? Scottsdale, AZ
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS C TAPER LITE

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? yes, accuracy and distance as the primary reason.  Even though steel shafts are what most play, I know graphite shafts have come a long way in regards to weight to feel similar to steel and dispersion.  I also am getting older and have a lot of joint issues, so something gentler like graphite is definitely intriguing.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? The ventus line has been top notch and I can only imagine the same in the iron shafts.  I’m also a gear head and love the details and to tinker with my clubs.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes, I live very close to California and am able to be travel and be present.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Of course!  A good way to use my new camera as well.

Edited by dahn

1. Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Newport Beach, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG 120 X100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Golfer's elbow is becoming a thing and it's time to make the permanent switch to graphite. I've yet to find a graphite shaft that beats steel for numbers, but I'm ready for the switch. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? It's Disneyland for a gear geek like myself. All my buddies swear by Velocore in their wood shafts. Would love to explore the benefits. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Definitely! The best part of this forum is hearing about everyone's new experiences and discoveries 🤙

Edited by osten1000

1. Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Dallas, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? Mitsubishi MMT

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes, currently playing them now.  

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Play the ventus in driver and would love to have the same type of performance throughout the bag.  

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yees

1. Handicap: 5

2. What is your current location? Tallahassee, FL.
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts?  Yes, I have even experimented with some but never fully committed.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Fujikura is on the cutting edge of shaft technology and it would be amazing to see what they do and to get an opportunity to test some of the best shaft in the business.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes. 

Edited by Wonderboy

1. Handicap? 9.0

2. What is your current location? Santa Ana, CA 
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 120X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, but as I get older I have started thinking about it because they can be just as stiff as iron

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have done a number of driver fittings lately and have been super impressed with Fujikura and would love to see all they have to offer.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course!

1. Handicap? 1.3

2. What is your current location? Las Vegas, NV
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS Tour 130x

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I’ve thought about going to graphite iron shafts to increase launch and spin, but during fittings the dispersion was too loose with the options available. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I’m curious how the different profiles are created, and then learn how the Fuji team tweaks those  offerings for players of varying skills. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? I would have to find a sub for my Thursday night league, but ABSOLUTELY!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? I would love to!

13 minutes ago, endy said:

I selfishly wanted to apply for this trip hahahaha! I mean I have been looking at new iron shafts lol 

I want to go, but I just got off a week vaca so there is no way I could go. If even selected. 

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

1. Handicap? +1

2. What is your current location? Pittsburgh, PA
3. What are your current iron shafts? MMT 125 TX

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I use them currently and really enjoy them. Takes a lot of the harshness out.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have heard great things about Fujikura shafts but never got around to testing them out.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? I would

1. Handicap? Handicaps are dumb. Par is par. 

2. What is your current location? Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS $-Taper Lite

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? Oh god, I sure did last year. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Because the only thing between me and a Green Jacket is surely the right iron shafts. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Will there be tacos? If so; absolutely. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? If "high quality" suggests photos of a handsome fella, I'm a small step down from Adam Scott. So, obviously, yes. 

Titleist TSR3 8° LA GOLF DJ 

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB LA GOLF L

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.04°T LA GOLF WV

Scotty Cameron Newport LA GOLF P

1. Handicap? 4.8

2. What is your current location? Melbourne, FL
3. What are your current iron shafts? Steelfiber i125 CW X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I’m currently trying to switch to graphite. I only have a handful of rounds with graphite iron shafts under my belt. I was not fit for them. I’ve never been professionally fit for a club before.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have tested clubs for many companies in the past. I have always been a fan of Fujikura and their products going back to HK Pro 95, Fubuki, Rombax, even the Cleveland Launcher Gold stock shaft. (Speeder 657 Boron is one of my all time favorites!) I would be interested in a professionals opinion on what gets me the best results. I would be able to compare them on the forums against the vast history of steel shafts I have used over my last 25yrs of golfing.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes I am.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes! That is why we are here. I’ve been reviewing clubs and snapping pics for GolfWRX for 18 years!! My earliest posts could vote! Scary.

TaylorMade Qi10 LS 9° w/ PX HZRDUS Gen4 Black 75 6.0

TaylorMade SIM ROCKET 14.5° w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black 75 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 3-19° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Rescue 4-22° w/ PX RDX Smoke 90 6.5

Srixon ZU85 5 26° w/ PX RDX Smoke 100 6.5

Srixon ZX7 6-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour125 X

Cleveland 588 RTX 52° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Srixon WG-706 56° w/ Nippon Modus Prototype C10 S
Scotty Cameron SSS Circle T Newport Beach w/ UST Frequency Filter

1. Handicap? 3.5

2. What is your current location? Plano, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LS 6.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I’ve tested briefly, but never been able to find a heavy graphite shaft that performs similar to a heavy steel shaft 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I’ve always had success with Fujikura products and would love to test and learn more about them from the experts 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Withdrawing, cannot take the time off. May be next time, have fun guys!

Edited by SwingBlues

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1. Handicap? USGA +2.7

2. What is your current location? Augusta Ga.
3. What are your current iron shafts? Fujikura Pro 115X TS

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes been playing them since 2017

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Because Chad and Justin are the bomb and they’ve been awesome mates for two decades at this point. Plus it’s the best product on the market.  It just works for my game

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Hell yes 👍 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? I will post write and you guys can content whore me out.  I’m not scared of the cameras!  Let’s go lads!

IMG_8121.jpeg

IMG_8120.jpeg

IMG_8122.jpeg

• Like 1

Cobra F9 Speedback 7.0 Graphite Design Tour Ad GP 7x
Callaway Rogue SUB ZERO 13.5 HZRDUS Yellow 83x
Srixon U85 18 & 22  Steelfiber 110 X-cw 
Srixon 585  5/6 Steelfiber 110 X-cw
Srixon 785 7/8/9 Steelfiber 110 X-cw
 Cleveland 46,52 58 RTX3 Steelfiber 125 X-cw
Odyssey Mc2 Oworks
Srixon Zstar gloves, and Zstar XV Ball

1. Handicap? 6.4

2. What is your current location? Huntsville, AL
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG 120 Stiff 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Only recently - Once my son was born, the amount of golf slightly decreased. I’ve made more equipment changes in the 1.5 years since than my first dozen plus years of playing.

Once I saw my ball striking suffering, I became more open minded to equipment changes and making the game as easy as possible. I’m at a point where I will not rule anything out and follow the results over what I “should be” playing. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Been a fan of Fujikura ever since hitting the Atmos Blue in my 818 H1 Hybrid. It’s still arguably my favorite club in the bag. 

This love affair continued when I finally put a Ventus Blue Velocore 6s in my driver and woods over a year ago. Since then, I’ve experimented with the Velocore Red and Black TR Patriot Edition (current shaft).  

I’m always interested in their latest advances in technology and how it continues to help the professionals and amateurs alike improve their game. Admittedly, I would also love to test out the new Axiom shafts, seeing what the Velocore technology can produce in an iron shaft. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!  Thank you. 

1. Handicap? ~9

2. What is your current location? Houston, Tx
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X 6.5 rifle

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, price and it’s never been recommended/suggested to me. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I’m currently playing the fujikura pro 2.0 tour spec in my driver. Love the numbers it’s given me, walked into a local shop today to ask about/test new products and was disappointed to find out they didn’t have much to offer or educate me on. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes. 

Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Austin, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Fujikura is know as best in class and excited to see how the new products set a new bar in the space. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!

1. Handicap?  9.5

2. What is your current location? Dallas TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Considered yes, but up to this point they have not be easily accessible in a weight/flex profile that I think fits me. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? First and foremost I absolutely love golf equipment and I’m a constant tinkerer. I’m constantly trying new gear to find heads and shafts that fit me, but also for the purpose of deepening my knowledge to help others on this forum. And who doesn’t love SoCal? I fell in love with San Diego on my first visit, and I plan to move there later this year. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? For this? You bet!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely. I love golf equipment and I also love helping others via teaching. This is a perfect combination of that!

Dr - still working on it

G430 Max 15 / PING Tour Black 2.0 75S

Epic Max 18 / MMT 70X 

U505 22 / HZRDUS RDX 6.0 80Hy

i230 6-P / Modus 115S

s159 50, 54, 58 / Modus 125 Wedge

LAB DF3

1. Handicap? 9

2. What is your current location? Pinehurst, NC
3. What are your current iron shafts? Modus 120X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, I played steelfiber 125 S for a while.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have always known Fujikura as top of the line products and really liked the speeder line and ventus line of shafts. I am also a huge tinkerer and love trying new products and equipment all the time.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Driver - Titleist Tsi2 10º w/ KBS TD 60 Cat 4

4W - Titleist 917F2 16.5º w/ Tour AD DI 7S

3h - Titleist Tsi2 18º w/ KBS Tour Ptototype 85 S+ 

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-P w/ Modus 120 X shafts

Wedges - Titleist SM8 50, 55, and 60

Putter - Cleveland Classic TA2 milled Long neck 

Ball - Prov1x

1. Handicap? 8.7

2. What is your current location? San Diego
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Located near me and I’ve always been interested. Have a baby under 1 years old

so hasn’t been in the budget for me.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? YesEBB10898-8C9E-4219-B18B-C6BA6E893D56.jpeg.b4021ff2528dd6985d3ec1f8ebc0d951.jpeg

Edited by jbboom

1. Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Norman, OK
3. What are your current iron shafts? DGX700

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes but never tried any

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Never had the opportunity to really test the Fujikura line of products, so would be the perfect opportunity for me to do so and even maybe find the right shafts for my game.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes sure am

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?

absolutely!!

1. Handicap? 3.1

2. What is your current location? West Covina, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X 6.5 steel

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I had a brief stint with graphite, but was not in the correct weight profile for me. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have always been interested in the benefits of graphite for an iron shaft. The shafts for the woods live up to your reputation and I am excited to see them bring their innovation and technology to their graphite iron offering. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes I will be available!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely! I appreciate the opportunity!

1. Handicap? 7

2. What is your current location? Ridgewood, NJ
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 120X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  If did cross my mind in the last few years as I got older but ultimately went with what I was used to. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I’ve never been properly fitted and always dreamed of being picked for one of these contests. I would love to find out how the best technology and best fitters could take my game to the next level. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes! Wouldn’t miss it. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Would love to. I’ve done some Bandon and Augusta trip reports on here. 

Edited by yonghov

Bandon Dunes 2016
Scottsdale 2017
Pinehurst 2018
Masters 2019

Bandon Dunes 2022

1. Handicap? 4.0

2. What is your current location? Durham, NC
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X Rifle 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Minimally. I feel like people want to play what the pros play and not very many of them play it in their irons. I got fit into my current shafts but would have liked to hit graphite just to see what the feel/trajectory would be. They’re also much more expensive vs steel. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I enjoy tinkering and learning about what goes into each shaft/club specs. I currently play and have historically played some of the Fujikura wood shafts and would be interested in learning more about the new iron shafts and the new product lines in general. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

1. Handicap? 0.9 

2. What is your current location? San Diego, Ca
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 120x

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, I play and practice a lot and as a result have tendinitis in my arms and shoulders. I have looked into graphite before but they were too light. Interested to see these new offers in the weight range I play. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Fujikura is a shaft leader and is always innovating with new materials. I am a recent convert to the Ventus wood shafts and am excited to see what graphite iron shafts with velocore can do!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

1. Handicap?  14

2. What is your current location? Raleigh, NC
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 105 s

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have considered them and hit them in fittings, (MMT, LA Golf AXS) but performance vs. cost just wasn’t there.  

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I play Velocore products in all of my driver/woods (Ventus Red TR, Ventus Blue TR and OG Ventus Red) and think it would be amazing to be fitted for the the Axiom shafts in my irons. This experience could be exactly what I need to get me over the hump and gaming graphite irons shafts!

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely!!!

1. Handicap? 2.2

2. What is your current location? Va Beach, VA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Let’s see… DG TI X100, PX 6.5, Nippon Modus 130x…. Kind of searching. 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Absolutely 100%. Looks at the Fuji Pro Tour Specs a few ago and the LA and MMT more recently. Never pulled the trigger mainly because of money. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Would really love to see if I fit into a graphite iron shaft and what exactly the benefits may be. Already play Ventus in woods and it’s undeniably the best driver and fairway shaft I’ve ever played. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Without a shadow of a doubt. 

TM Qi10LS Hulk PVD 70TX

Ping G425 LST 3W/Hulk 70TX

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY

PXG 0311 Gen 4 T/ST Combo/PX LZ 6.5

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M, DG Black Onyx x100