Full Swing KIT Member Experience and Testing! Follow Along Here!

1 hour ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

On Thursday when i did my 2nd session after the uodate, for the first 2-3 shots i saw a path line on the grid that ended where the shot did.   Then after 4-5 shots it waa gone snd i never saw kt again. I swear i wasn’t drinking 😬

...then lay off the mushrooms 🤦‍♂️😁

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Haha 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1 hour ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

On Thursday when i did my 2nd session after the uodate, for the first 2-3 shots i saw a path line on the grid that ended where the shot did.   Then after 4-5 shots it waa gone snd i never saw kt again. I swear i wasn’t drinking 😬

No waayyyyy!  I'm going to choose to believe they are working on it

• Like 2

🤖 A.I Smoke TD 10.5 w/ GD VF 5S

Sim 2 Ti 5W w/Diamana TB 70S

2024 Apex UW w/Tensei 1K Pro Blue 70S

Apex Pro 4-5 Nippon Modus 105S 

Apex CB 6-PW Nippon Modus 105S 

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

37" Odyssey 2-Ball 10 Tour W/Superstroke Zenergy Tour 13"

Chrome Tour 

15 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

...then lay off the mushrooms 🤦‍♂️😁

15 hours ago, Avidswampthing66 said:

No waayyyyy!  I'm going to choose to believe they are working on it

I know it sounds like a Big Foot sighting 🙂   I really did see something then it was gone.   Just wish I had thought enough to do a screen shot. 

• Haha 2

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

On 3/17/2024 at 11:57 AM, double or triple? said:

Struggling to connect app to kit for session this morning. First time unable to connect. Fired off email to Evan for support. Given previous CS talks, I guessing a response will come within 48 hours given it’s Sunday today

Ahh, thats aggrovating.

I struggled to connect with Ipad but no problem with iPhone.  Weird.

• Like 1

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

Chrome Tour 

12 hours ago, Avidswampthing66 said:

Ahh, thats aggrovating.

I struggled to connect with Ipad but no problem with iPhone.  Weird.

I've only got iPad & I recall restarting the iPad, forgetting KIT on the WIFI setting & rehook after

• Thanks 1

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

Is it me, but it's the second session now where my Full Swing KIT app on my iPad has FROZEN. No response from the app.

No response whatso ever after tracking like 20 odd shots. When I restarted the app (with no reboot of my iPad), thank goodness it saved the shots but I could not restart the session since there is NO RESTART option with the closed sessions. @FullSwingSimulators - may be you should consider an option to restart the session in the app if it's the same day

I'm going to call Customer Support tomorrow and see whats going on... it just p*ss me off where I was going nicely on the testing and KABOOM...

Sigh.

• Like 1

Hey GolfWRX testers and KIT owners... good news:

1.22 (16) Firmware has been released 👍

2024-03-2011_26.47small.jpg.2b413f8f37ec3bcf2afce0f339581da9.jpg

Full Swing Release Notes:

1-22-release.jpg.19c460532b184493a998a57e744e59fc.jpg

Note sure what the "General Bug Fixes" here is, guess their not saying 🙄

I also spoked to their Technical Support - great guys. I told them my issue with the iPad Full Swing app crashing, thats when I learnt the news of the firmware update that was release last night. So I will retest the session this Friday, too busy at the moment.

I also suggested to them to add an enhancement to enable restarting a Session. When my app crashed, it saved some data but I could not do anymore testing. Having 2 sessions is not good to compare results/data either. So a restart session would make good sense... jus sayin'

We shall see if this firmware fixes anything with what I am experiencing

Also - the range normalization is on the Road Map on 2024, not sure when the implementation though

Enjoy

😎

@FullSwingSimulators

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Love the "restart session" idea if it is within the same day. Would definitely help those of us who jump in for ~10 minutes at various points during a Friday afternoon working from home 🙂

• Like 4

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

12 hours ago, wfrogge1 said:

Fold that are asking for a shot tracer.  Are you wanting it for the dispersion during as session or for the video?  For the video it makes a lot of sense.  For anything else it would be pointless 

Definitely for the video  As you said, for the despersion from a session, the  current shot chart is all you need for that. 

And for the record, I would rank  Angle of Descent as a much higher priority than that!  

Edited by Carolina Golfer 2

Vokey

On 3/21/2024 at 9:41 AM, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

Definitely for the video  As you said, for the despersion from a session, the  current shot chart is all you need for that. 

And for the record, I would rank  Angle of Descent as a much higher priority than that!  

I'm definitely with you on Angle of Decent being a higher priority but personally I almost never use the video and don't really care for shot tracer on that. But I would love to be able to see the data with a flight path visually shown like you can with other brands. Screenshot from google images search for an example:

Screenshot2024-03-23at5_41_57AM.png.53994dcd1ab3fc1f3e6db8f351ec1fb7.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, jfeldt7 said:

I'm definitely with you on Angle of Decent being a higher priority but personally I almost never use the video and don't really care for shot tracer on that. But I would love to be able to see the data with a flight path visually shown like you can with other brands. Screenshot from google images search for an example:

Yes! Please!! 

Vokey

On 3/23/2024 at 5:45 AM, jfeldt7 said:

Would absolutely love to see this.  Shot tracer on video would be really cool, but I would rather this.  But, very happy the fixed the iPad crash deal.  Happened to often and never with my phone.

Jaws Raw 50S, 54W, 58Z

Chrome Tour 

DAMN Trottie - CHECKING OUT THE FULL SWING HQ!!!!!!!

@knudson81 @hartrick11 @zap311 @double or triple? how about we make our way there to finish off this GOLFWRX Full Swing Experience?!?!?

In May, it will be ONE year Anniversary 😎

@FullSwingSimulators what say you?

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

DAMN Trottie - CHECKING OUT THE FULL SWING HQ!!!!!!!

@knudson81 @hartrick11 @zap311 @double or triple? how about we make our way there to finish off this GOLFWRX Full Swing Experience?!?!?

In May, it will be ONE year Anniversary 😎

@FullSwingSimulators what say you?

I have been there and it is a crazy place! If I worked there I would get nothing done, but my golf game would probably improve!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

On 4/4/2024 at 5:12 AM, knudson81 said:

I have been there and it is a crazy place! If I worked there I would get nothing done, but my golf game would probably improve!

Did you get to roll some balls on that INSANE putting green? Never seen anything like that. What's with that last room Trottie was in, seems "secretive" with what looks like a side door entrance into a pretty rustic looking room? Bet they have some nice beers in that room.

It's funny because at the Experience, I swore hartrick or zap was asking if we can visit the place perhaps sometime in Sep 2023... may be they knew something 🧐

Definitely a place for GolfWRX - ah, envy what you have to do in life knudson 👍

Edited by SwingBlues

Ok. Something is a miss. Would appreciate any one posting id they have had this. 

Until this week the unit has been flawless.  

Yesterday numbers were way off. Mostly spin!  
I was getting driver spin well over 5000 and a couple in 7000’s. 

Its documented Im not a fast swinger but my Ball Speeds of 126 were getting carry of 155-163 range.  With 16 launch and normal spin those should be around 215 to 220?

Angle of Attack was generally 1-2 up and path was path was usually 2-3 outside to in but face was 3-4 closed so a pretty neutral flight.  

@FullSwingSimulators    Any thoughts or more info needed 

just to confirm it wasn't just me.  My Director of Golf with a 115 mph swing was getting similar spin and carry of 210 when he was clearly carrying the 250 marker.  

Vokey

How accurate would this be for a home golf simulator with the recommended 10 feet to screen and 10 feet from the ball. I have a ball speed in the 180-185 range during a speed session, I just want to make sure this will give accurate numbers over 170. Less concerned with irons/wedge spin numbers.

Titliest TSR4 Driver 9.5 Tensei 1K Black 75 TX

Srixon Z F85 15 HZRDUS Black  6.5

Srixon Z U85 Hybrid 18 

Mizuno MP4 3-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Vokey SM6 50*/54*/58 Vokey Design Steel Shaft

Cleveland Frontline Elevado Putter 

5 minutes ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

Ok. Something is a miss. Would appreciate any one posting id they have had this. 

Until this week the unit has been flawless.  

Yesterday numbers were way off. Mostly spin!  
I was getting driver spin well over 5000 and a couple in 7000’s. 

Its documented Im not a fast swinger but my Ball Speeds of 126 were getting carry of 155-163 range.  With 16 launch and normal spin those should be around 215 to 220?

Angle of Attack was generally 1-2 up and path was path was usually 2-3 outside to in but face was 3-4 closed so a pretty neutral flight.  

@FullSwingSimulators    Any thoughts or more info needed 

just to confirm it wasn't just me.  My Director of Golf with a 115 mph swing was getting similar spin and carry of 210 when he was clearly carrying the 250 marker.  

Check your balls. @hartrick11 found that range balls can vary a ton & I see that too. I had one read it went 80 but the ball clearly went 240ish, spin was good too

...but worth keeping an eye on & use the best range balls as possible

6 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

Check your balls. @hartrick11 found that range balls can vary a ton & I see that too. I had one read it went 80 but the ball clearly went 240ish, spin was good too

...but worth keeping an eye on & use the best range balls as possible

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention.  Yes our range balls are typically higher spinning but usually mid 3000’s vs 2500. So maybe 600 to 800 rpm more.  I lnow this from all the demo days i do there. 

so both or us hit a sleeve of Chrome Tour and TP5 and got the same results.  So its not just the balls

Has there been a firm ware update or anything that i missed. 

also as a side note after about 60 shots total the app oh my Iphone lost connection and would not reconnect. Despite turning the unit off and restarting the app. 

overall all a very frustrating afternoon with the unit. 

Vokey

20 minutes ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention.  Yes our range balls are typically higher spinning but usually mid 3000’s vs 2500. So maybe 600 to 800 rpm more.  I lnow this from all the demo days i do there. 

so both or us hit a sleeve of Chrome Tour and TP5 and got the same results.  So its not just the balls

Has there been a firm ware update or anything that i missed. 

also as a side note after about 60 shots total the app oh my Iphone lost connection and would not reconnect. Despite turning the unit off and restarting the app. 

overall all a very frustrating afternoon with the unit. 

Yeah there was, see my post above.

I didn't see anything anomalous with the last update & I've been tracking my Proxima shaft testing with various driver heads

@Carolina Golfer 2 any updates on your KIT?

1 minute ago, SwingBlues said:

@Carolina Golfer 2 any updates on your KIT?

I sent a message to @FullSwingSimulators support today but no word back 😞

One our Assistant Pros used it today snd only hit wedges and irons. He said the numbers were pretty spot on. 

So it appears its just the higher ball speed shots.  I didnt use it today myself. 

• Like 1

Vokey

Got my unit a couple of months ago and stuck on firmware 1.21 (10). Won’t give me an option to update either after numerous connects and disconnects with my wifi. Any tips or do I need to do a full system reset?

Ping G430 LST 7.5 Ventus TR Black 7X

Ping G430 LST 3 wood Ventus TR Blue 8X

TM GAPR Lo 17° KBS Graphite X

Ping Blueprint S KBS C Taper S+

Ping S159 49/54/59

TT DG TI S400

Ping PLD 2D

2 hours ago, DannyNoonin said:

Is it possible that you forgot to change the club setting from a wedge or an iron to the driver? I get weird results on mine if I forget to change the club (which seems odd if it's truly reading ball flight and club data vs just calculating it). 

I definitely changed it for multiple shots.   And from what I understand, there are no lofts associated with the club selections, it's strictly for identification purposes, so you should get the same readings whether you are on Driver or PW.   If I'm wrong on that, someone let me know not for this issue but just for future reference. 

Vokey

18 minutes ago, USMgolfer1 said:

Got my unit a couple of months ago and stuck on firmware 1.21 (10). Won’t give me an option to update either after numerous connects and disconnects with my wifi. Any tips or do I need to do a full system reset?

Make sure you have the WiFi set via your Full Swing app. KIT will automatically connect via WiFi when you change it & if it finds a firmware update, it will apply it

• Like 1