2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Titleist T350 irons

KRCGolf

DRIVER:  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

I recently purchased a set of T350’s after gaming a set of 2021 T300’s for the last year or so and absolutely love them. I can’t make a direct comparison though, as my T300’s were bought off the shelf, where my T350’s were custom after a Titleist fitting. The 350’s do feel and look much better though,  and I’ve gained about a club length through the set while hitting the ball higher with a much improved descent angle. 
For me it was worth upgrading, as if I’d have changed shafts and regripped the cost wouldn’t have made sense opposed to selling the 300’s and purchasing the 350’s set up as I needed.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Phebus said:

I recently purchased a set of T350’s after gaming a set of 2021 T300’s for the last year or so and absolutely love them. I can’t make a direct comparison though, as my T300’s were bought off the shelf, where my T350’s were custom after a Titleist fitting. The 350’s do feel and look much better though,  and I’ve gained about a club length through the set while hitting the ball higher with a much improved descent angle. 
For me it was worth upgrading, as if I’d have changed shafts and regripped the cost wouldn’t have made sense opposed to selling the 300’s and purchasing the 350’s set up as I needed.  

What shaft do you have in the T350's, and what shafts were in the T300's?

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

Had a hard time relegating my excellent performing G430 to our home in the PNW, heading back to FL. Now my garaged HM 923s will most likely be the trade victim of either the T350 (or T200 if I suddenly feel I am better than I am....not!) Either way we all go we are in Game Improvement heaven with all the great stix available...

19 hours ago, gvogel said:

What shaft do you have in the T350's, and what shafts were in the T300's?

I had AMT black R flex in the T300’s. Now that I’m 70 y.o. I was fit for the Tensei red graphite in A Flex. Never thought I’d get graphite shafts in my irons and definitely didn’t think I’d be using A flex, but couldn’t argue with the numbers. I am hitting them much higher than the old set with further distance. I’m averaging 155  yards with my 7 iron and stopping it on the green, so very happy with the entire set, as it’s allowed me to get the most out of my slower swing speed. 

Edited by Phebus
Corrections
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Phebus said:

I had AMT black R flex in the T300’s. Now that I’m 70 y.o. I was fit for the Tensei red graphite in A Flex. Never thought I’d get graphite shafts in my irons and definitely didn’t think I’d be using A flex, but couldn’t argue with the numbers. I am hitting them much higher than the old set with further distance. I’m averaging 155  yards with my 7 iron and stopping it on the green, so very happy with the entire set, as it’s allowed me to get the most out of my slower swing speed. 

You actually crush the ball for a 70 year old...That's impressive

I've owned owned 718 AP1, '21 T300 steel and T300 graphite and each of these sets went left - left - left.  For me, offset is the enemy so I tried the '21 T200 = much fewer lefts on-course and much more accurate with great stopping power.

The '21 T100s was just as good with better feel than either T300 or T200 but I was less consistent with it.

ATTENTION:  Views expressed are my opinions based on my experiences playing golf.  I reserve the right to change my opinions - without notice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These were the one of the heads I narrowed it down to in my fitting yesterday.  Focused on ZX4s, T200s and I asked to hit the T350s.  I was trying to find the best steel and graphite options to fit me as I moved to graphite last year and have been inconsistent.  At the end of the day, the T350s were the winners with the trusty Nippon NSPRO 950s and Kuro Kage 85s.  And then in our chat after the fitting, the fitter felt bad because the KK 85 was in his fitting cart and I hit it the best by far, BUT Titleist no longer offers that shaft!🙄.

Their site shows SFi80s as being similar.  @Tiptx1122 do you have feedback on the i80s?

Edited by Ripken08
correct

Anyone try the 4 iron in the T350 as a driving iron? It’s 20* and I was smoking it on the simulator

• Like 2

Titleist TSR3 10* | Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Titleist TSR2 15* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S

Callaway UW 19* | Graphite Design Tour AD MJ 8X

Titleist T350 4I | True Temper AMT Red S300

Titleist T200 5-GW | Project X IO 6.0 

Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 54* Mid | Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Callaway RTX6 Zipcore Raw 60* Low | Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 | BGT Stability Carbon

Srixon Z Star Diamond

I have had the best results playing SF’s as I recently switched from JPX 923 HMP that had i95’s to the T-350’s i80’s as both were soft stepped. I feel I have more control when I keep a normal swing or when I get more aggressive. SF’s help keep my dispersion tighter as well. The feel is nice, but it’s very subjective as all graphite‘s have a unique feel to them, but I think these play closer to the way a steel shaft performs.
When I played Recoils they didn’t perform for me as well when I got more aggressive with my swing. Accuracy with steel shafts very similar to my SF shafts. 

I was considering trying Fujikura Axiom Shaft but my fitter told me SF’s play just as nice as the SF’s are pricey but not like the Axioms. So sticking with my i80’s as they seemed to be a very good match with my T-350’s as for only having them since late August these perform just as nice as they look. Will have to wait and see how well they wear with that chrome look as that’s the only thing I’m still trying to get used too.

Driver: Cobra  50th Anniversary Edition Aerojet 10.5 w/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ4 

3W: Callaway  Paradym X 3w/ Graphite Design Tour AD CQ5  

5/7W: Callaway Paradym X / Project X Hzrdus Gen 4 silver 5.5

Irons:  Titleist T-350 w/Aerotech i80r

Wedges:  Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore 48* and 54* w/Aerotech i95r

Putter:  ENVROLL E2 34" with Stability Fire shaft  w/ Oversize Black PURE grip (rotate) ODESSEY EYE TRAX 2-BALL w/BGT Stability Carbon 33" 2 Thumb OG Lite 31 black grip

11 hours ago, Ripken08 said:

These were the one of the heads I narrowed it down to in my fitting yesterday.  Focused on ZX4s, T200s and I asked to hit the T350s.  I was trying to find the best steel and graphite options to fit me as I moved to graphite last year and have been inconsistent.  At the end of the day, the T350s were the winners with the trusty Nippon NSPRO 950s and Kuro Kage 85s.  And then in our chat after the fitting, the fitter felt bad because the KK 85 was in his fitting cart and I hit it the best by far, BUT Titleist no longer offers that shaft!🙄.

Their site shows SFi80s as being similar.  @Tiptx1122 do you have feedback on the i80s?

I was fit into the Kuro Kage 85 stiff also, albeit with the T300. They were in very short supply. I wound up installing Elevate MPH 95 Stiffs and Dynamic Gold 95 S300s.  I stuck with the DG95.

Ping G410 Plus Driver, TaylorMade Aeroburner 3W, Cobra F6 Baffler 
Callaway 2015 XR 4, 5 hybrids

Titleist 2021 T300 6-P, 48W, 53W irons

Ping Zing Lob wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

5 hours ago, Tiptx1122 said:

I have had the best results playing SF’s as I recently switched from JPX 923 HMP that had i95’s to the T-350’s i80’s as both were soft stepped. I feel I have more control when I keep a normal swing or when I get more aggressive. SF’s help keep my dispersion tighter as well. The feel is nice, but it’s very subjective as all graphite‘s have a unique feel to them, but I think these play closer to the way a steel shaft performs.
When I played Recoils they didn’t perform for me as well when I got more aggressive with my swing. Accuracy with steel shafts very similar to my SF shafts. 

I was considering trying Fujikura Axiom Shaft but my fitter told me SF’s play just as nice as the SF’s are pricey but not like the Axioms. So sticking with my i80’s as they seemed to be a very good match with my T-350’s as for only having them since late August these perform just as nice as they look. Will have to wait and see how well they wear with that chrome look as that’s the only thing I’m still trying to get used too.

How do they launch? What steel did you used to play?

4 hours ago, dekez said:

I was fit into the Kuro Kage 85 stiff also, albeit with the T300. They were in very short supply. I wound up installing Elevate MPH 95 Stiffs and Dynamic Gold 95 S300s.  I stuck with the DG95.

I was kinda bummed about it.  I am trying to get into graphite.  The Tensei Blue AMT2 stiff were also decent, but not as good as the KK 85s.

5 hours ago, Ripken08 said:

I was kinda bummed about it.  I am trying to get into graphite.  The Tensei Blue AMT2 stiff were also decent, but not as good as the KK 85s.

Check out Mitsubishi MMT 95 or 90S if you can find them 

Ping G410 Plus Driver, TaylorMade Aeroburner 3W, Cobra F6 Baffler 
Callaway 2015 XR 4, 5 hybrids

Titleist 2021 T300 6-P, 48W, 53W irons

Ping Zing Lob wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

14 hours ago, AnthonyC143 said:

I'm getting some trackman numbers on that exact thing tomorrow. 

let me know how your session goes. I finally compared it to the T200 utility and the U505 of the same loft and i was hitting the T350 longer and straighter. It was crazy

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 10* | Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Titleist TSR2 15* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S

Callaway UW 19* | Graphite Design Tour AD MJ 8X

Titleist T350 4I | True Temper AMT Red S300

Titleist T200 5-GW | Project X IO 6.0 

Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 54* Mid | Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Callaway RTX6 Zipcore Raw 60* Low | Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 | BGT Stability Carbon

Srixon Z Star Diamond

8 hours ago, minhjn said:

let me know how your session goes. I finally compared it to the T200 utility and the U505 of the same loft and i was hitting the T350 longer and straighter. It was crazy

The 350 is the straightest iron I've ever played.  The 4 iron is two fold: off the turf with a normal swing it's money.  I can tee it up and go after it for extra yards and it's baller.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, Ripken08 said:

I have both sets - the Srixon ZX4 Mkii (Recoil SmacWrap 760) and the T350 (Tensei Red AM2) and they are both incredibly good. I prefer the firmer (clickier) feel of the T350's vs. the ZX4's, it feels like I'm compressing the ball more, but performance-wise they are nearly equal. Can't go wrong with either one.

• Like 2

Everything with Steelfibers is stupidly overprice but so is LAGOLF and Axioms. Now mine will look new for a long time as I know they are tools not jewels but after every round I clean them and I do use head covers as why wouldn't I. If I didn't use irons cover what difference does it matter if they don't look new after 6 months as I could see them getting dinged up easily as that is with most forged irons. So as of right now the only thing that would get me to switch irons is if they start flaking, chipping and showing their wear quickly just from normal use as bag clatter is not normal use as that's a good way to get your irons beat up when riding a in a cart. Plus living in NE Ohio my golfing days are just about done till the spring. 

Driver: Cobra  50th Anniversary Edition Aerojet 10.5 w/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ4 

Putter:  ENVROLL E2 34" with Stability Fire shaft  w/ Oversize Black PURE grip (rotate) ODESSEY EYE TRAX 2-BALL w/BGT Stability Carbon 33" 2 Thumb OG Lite 31 black grip

• 1 month later...

Just curious as winter is here so no golfing till 4 months from now how is the chrome holding up for those who plays them and are able to golf year around. 
Anyone experience any flaking and what is the durability for those who don’t use iron covers with bag clatter. I seen a picture of someone T-200 and they looked pretty beat up. I know they are tools not jewels but for me they are both. I know they play every bit as good as they look as I sure hope they don’t wear super quick 

Edited by Tiptx1122

They must be holding up nicely as I was just curious what the outcome might be for someone who is able to play them year around.

Titleist should replace this iron for you no questions ask as this isn't good. Is this the only case as the is the 1st time I've heard of the back plate coming off. Now I'm thinking do I need to invest in another set of irons just in case I have to have something replaced because of a defect. I mean doesn't every one have more than 1 set. Thanks for the picture as I sure hope Titleist gets this fixed for you quickly

Edited by Tiptx1122