Casio camera thread

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it came down to it, if I were to go buy a camera today. Which one should I get?

My needs:
I use a firewire and a 60fps camera for my lessons (V1Pro), and it works fine for my mediocre to newer students. But I am looking to add to the arsenal for the higher end lower handicap golfer. I am also looking for a camera for playing lesson too.
So what I need is a camera that can slow it down much more than the 60fps and hopefully get 240+fps out of. I have seen a toss up between the EX-FH25 and the EX-FH100. What do you guys think I should get, doesnt have to be the two I just listed.

Thanks,
Chris

[quote name='ChrisFryGolf' timestamp='1297011705' post='2955819']
If it came down to it, if I were to go buy a camera today. Which one should I get?

My needs:
I use a firewire and a 60fps camera for my lessons (V1Pro), and it works fine for my mediocre to newer students. But I am looking to add to the arsenal for the higher end lower handicap golfer. I am also looking for a camera for playing lesson too.
So what I need is a camera that can slow it down much more than the 60fps and hopefully get 240+fps out of. I have seen a toss up between the EX-FH25 and the EX-FH100. What do you guys think I should get, doesnt have to be the two I just listed.

Thanks,
Chris
[/quote]

I'll have the FH25 Tuesday...looking forward to it. Great product. So is the FH100 but IMOP the bigger size is easier to hold steady when not using a tripod.

[quote name='fats' timestamp='1297022540' post='2956139']

My needs:

Thanks,
Chris
[/quote]

I'll have the FH25 Tuesday...looking forward to it. Great product. So is the FH100 but IMOP the bigger size is easier to hold steady when not using a tripod.
[/quote]

I am leaning towards the FH25, so thanks for the input.

[quote name='ChrisFryGolf' timestamp='1297024559' post='2956194']

My needs:

Thanks,
Chris
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Some information sources for FH25 & FH100 comparisons.

I have the FH100 and like it very much. I use it for the high speed video analysis of my tennis strokes. I have no direct experience with the FH25.

Recommend that you look at the Casio info on dpreview. For example,

[url="http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Casio/casio_exfh25.asp"]http://www.dpreview....asio_exfh25.asp[/url]

[b]CORRECTION - specs give still photo shutter speed only,[/b] [b]my mistake[/b]. - Look also at Specifications (top of webpage), Casio Cameras, click on the cameras to see the specs or get dpreviews if available. Also search the Casio Talk forum for info on the FH25 and FH100.

Also you can download the complete owners manuals for the FH100 & FH25 from the Casio support site.

[b]CORRECTION[/b] [b]3/23/11[/b]- Looking [b]briefly[/b] over the FH25 specs & the FH100 specs I like the FH100 better because it has shutter speed down to 1/40,000 sec in comparison to........... [b]CORRECTION - the owners manual pg 188 indicates the FH25 also goes to 1/40,000sec [/b] [ Motion blur = velocity X shutter duration.] Also I believe that there have been some comments about battery life of the FH25 on the Casio Forum or elsewhere and maybe this site? I would research the battery life. The FH100 has good battery life.

The FH25 has a much greater range to its zoom lens, a big plus for some users. That would seem important for general videography but for mainly videoing golf swings from a set, short distance it does not seem important to me.

I can't say how the image qualities of the FH25 & FH100 compare especially when used for single image photography. My FH100 shows my tennis strokes at 240 fps in all required detail.

The FH100 has Eye-Fi which I know little about. Don't know if the FH25 has Eye-Fi or not. I would look into it for your application. Maybe somebody with experience will reply on how well Eye-Fi works.

Good luck!

Chas Tennis

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Chas Tennis' timestamp='1297040533' post='2956690']
[quote name='ChrisFryGolf' timestamp='1297024559' post='2956194']

My needs:

Thanks,
Chris
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Some information sources for FH25 & FH100 comparisons.

I have the FH100 and like it very much. I use it for the high speed video analysis of my tennis strokes. I have no direct experience with the FH25.

Recommend that you look at the Casio info on dpreview. For example,

[url="http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Casio/casio_exfh25.asp"]http://www.dpreview....asio_exfh25.asp[/url]

Look also at Specifications (top of webpage), Casio Cameras, click on the cameras to see the specs or get dpreviews if available. Also search the Casio Talk forum for info on the FH25 and FH100.

Also you can download the complete owners manuals for the FH100 & FH25 from the Casio support site.

Looking [b]briefly[/b] over the FH25 specs & the FH100 specs I like the FH100 better because it has shutter speed down to 1/40,000 sec [b]in comparison to 1/2,000 sec for the FH25.[/b] [ Motion blur = velocity X shutter duration.] Also I believe that there have been some comments about battery life of the FH25 on the Casio Forum or elsewhere and maybe this site? I would research the battery life. The FH100 has good battery life.

The FH25 has a much greater range to its zoom lens, a big plus for some users. That would seem important for general videography but for mainly videoing golf swings from a set, short distance it does not seem important to me.

I can't say how the image qualities of the FH25 & FH100 compare especially when used for single image photography. My FH100 shows my tennis strokes at 240 fps in all required detail.

The FH100 has Eye-Fi which I know little about. Don't know if the FH25 has Eye-Fi or not. I would look into it for your application. Maybe somebody with experience will reply on how well Eye-Fi works.

Good luck!

Chas Tennis
[/quote]

CORRECTION

Probable correction of the FH25's High Speed Video maximum shutter speed.

The specs that I have seen for the FH25 all say maximum shutter speed, 1/2000 sec. I now think that they only pertain to the still image photography and not to the high speed video operation. I read through the Casio support manual for the FH25 and did not the find the maximum shutter speed for high speed video for the FH25. My FH100 has a maximum shutter speed for single stills of 1/2000 s also and a maximum shutter speed for high speed video of 1/40000 s.

Would someone who has a FH25 look at the speed displayed for the cameras settings and please reply to resolve this important spec.

Thanks,

Chas Tennis

Geez, took a while to find in the manual. Page 188 of the FH25:

It will go to 1/40,000 when in Shutter Speed priority or Manual Exposure mode.

The 1/2,000 of a second is when it's set to auto mode.

I posted somewhere (probably this thread) on image quality of the FH20 still camera... not sure if they improved it, but it's not very good, even compared to my 5 year old 5mp Canon still camera.

[quote name='Chas Tennis' timestamp='1299535053' post='3034018']
Pg 188 - It is a little buried, does not mention high speed video, etc. Thank you for finding it.

Chas Tennis
[/quote]

No, it doesn't mention HS because it doesn't matter. What matters is the mode that the camera is in (you have Shutter speed priority in both HS video and in still images).

[quote name='needham' timestamp='1299551781' post='3035184']
I just got the fh20 and the club shaft is blurry......how do I make it not blurry?
[/quote]

MOTION BLUR = OBJECT VELOCITY X SHUTTER SPEED

Golf club at 100 MPH:

(100 MPH /3600 SEC/HR X 5280FT/Mi X 12 INCHES/FT) X [b]SHUTTER SPEED[/b] = INCHES BLUR FOR A 100MPH CLUB

1760 IN/SEC X [b]SHUTTER SPEED[/b] = INCHES BLUR FOR A 100MPH CLUB

Substitute in your shutter speed to see the blur and see if it is about the amount of blur you are getting. What shutter speed did you use?

Or just shoot at about 1/10,000 sec exposure in bright sunlight. You may have to manually increase the ISO if the FH25 is like my FH100. If ISO is left on AUTO my FH100 gives very dark images. I increase it manually to ISO 800, 1600, or 3200 and the images are bright. Indoors does not have enough light for short exposure times like 1/10,000 sec and there will be motion blur.

Let us know how you do.

Chas Tennis

[quote name='needham' timestamp='1299551781' post='3035184'] I just got the fh20 and the club shaft is blurry......how do I make it not blurry? [/quote] These settings are for the FH100 but must be working for the fh20 as well: <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xtB1OI-rlU?fs=1&hl=de_DE&rel=0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xtB1OI-rlU?fs=1&hl=de_DE&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></object> Chris

M2 8.75 Diamana Blueboard x5ct 73 X
Cally XR16 3+ Diamana Blueboard x5ct 83 X
Cally Apex Hybrid 2 18 Diamana Blueboard x5ct 103 X
Cally Apex UT 21 + 24 KBS S
Cally MB Prototypes ..R..V / DG X100 5-9 (28,32,36,40,44)
Cally MackDaddy2 47 / DG S200
Cally MackDaddy 2 Tour Grind 52 + 58 / DG S400
Odysse TriForce3 adjustable length
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/980246-best-of-callaway-witb-from-the-past/"]WITB Link[/url]

That show-how is great, the perfect way to display! I wish I had seen it before starting to use the camera.

The settings are good for the mentioned software but the 1/2000 will show some blur.

For a 100MPH golf club 1/2000 sec produces Motion blur of 1760 in/s X 1/2000 s -- almost an inch of blur. That is OK for most stroke analysis, I guess.

Outdoors there is plenty of light to be able to use faster shutter speeds. For outdoor video with the FH100 sample settings that produce small motion blur :

[b]MANUAL[/b]
[b]Aperture[/b]: f/3.2 or max aperture
[b]Frame Rate:[/b] HS 240 fps
[b]Shutter speed:[/b] 1/10,000 sec
[b]ISO[/b] - 1600 for starters (if the video is too bright use 800, if too dark use 3200, etc). DO NOT LEAVE ISO ON AUTO but set it manually as the FH100 will probably produce very dark videos because it chooses a lower ISO such as 200?

The idea is to use the fastest shutter speed possible and adjust ISO to get video with the smallest motion blur. Indoors the lighting is not enough and slow shutters must be used. Motion blur cannot be avoided with say 1/1000s shutter speeds.

The FH100 also shows moderate [i]Jello Effect[/i] that will make golf clubs appear curved regardless of the frame rate or shutter speed.

Chas Tennis

[quote name='needham' timestamp='1299551781' post='3035184']
I just got the fh20 and the club shaft is blurry......how do I make it not blurry?
[/quote]

Needham, put the camera into either Manual Mode, or Shutter Speed Priority. First turn the dial to HS mode. Then,

1. Push the red record button to put it into record mode
2. Click the down direction on the cursor (the part that surrounds the SET button. Push it again so the TOP RIGHT icon is highlighted (the icon looks like a box if on AUTO). You will also see the available choices at the top of the screen and it will say Auto.
3. Now use the right and left cursors to scroll a couple to the "S" for Shutter Speed AE, or "M" for Manual Exposure. Shutter Speed mode allows you to change the shutter speed, and the camera will adjust the rest. Manual Exposure lets you adjust everything.

Pick shutter speed, click SET. Now click the DISP button which will rotate through the display modes. First mode will have only the picture on the display, push it again and you'll see the current mode the camera is set to, and a 3rd time will show you the histogram (this is a graph of the quantity of light and dark amounts in the image). Either display mode which shows the info will do. Now you'll see the current shutter speed (i.e. 1/250, 1/1000) and it will be green in color. Click the right/left cursors to adjust the shutter speed.

Note that you need a lot of light for high speed, even at 1/250 shutter speed (which is the min on the FH20). It's almost unusable indoors at my local dome.

If you choose Manual Exposure, you can have a little more control. You can set the F stop (lower the number, more light enters the camera). You can also then choose the ISO setting. The higher the #, the more sensitive the camera is to light, but the more "noise" will be on the image. Jack it up to 1600 for the best result for low light.

• 2 weeks later...
These settings are for the FH100 but must be working for the fh20 as well: <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xtB1OI-rlU?fs=1&hl=de_DE&rel=0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xtB1OI-rlU?fs=1&hl=de_DE&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></object> Chris

I was wondering why the shafts were blurry. Thanks for posting the video.yahoo.gif

For anyone getting or thinking about the FS10, the battery life sucks. I had almost a full charge today and took about 20 swings worth of video and the battery indicator showed almost empty when I was done. This is ok for me, since I tend to only video 10 or so of my swings. I'll just need to remember to recharge it after every use.

Outside of that it works great for what I'm doing, which is just videoing myself.

[quote name='bortass' timestamp='1300664410' post='3072467']
For anyone getting or thinking about the FS10, the battery life sucks. I had almost a full charge today and took about 20 swings worth of video and the battery indicator showed almost empty when I was done. This is ok for me, since I tend to only video 10 or so of my swings. I'll just need to remember to recharge it after every use.

Outside of that it works great for what I'm doing, which is just videoing myself.
[/quote]

My FH20 will work for quite some time even after the battery meter goes all the way down.

If you want to increase the battery life, you can either 1) turn the brightness of the LCD screen down, or turn it off completely. Turning it off will really increase the battery life.

[quote name='larrybud' timestamp='1300678968' post='3073307']
[quote name='bortass' timestamp='1300664410' post='3072467']

[/quote]

My FH20 will work for quite some time even after the battery meter goes all the way down.

If you want to increase the battery life, you can either 1) turn the brightness of the LCD screen down, or turn it off completely. Turning it off will really increase the battery life.
[/quote]

I'll do that. I use the screen to set things up and that's it. I had it run out of juice in the middle of a session which was a bummer since there were more swings I wanted to capture. I know some guys video every swing but I just pick certain clubs that I want to get a set of swings captured with. So the battery thing isn't a deal breaker for me, just a PITA.

• 1 month later...

[b] Golf Club Bending &[/b][b] High Speed Video Jello Effect - Bicycle Test[/b]

I replied to an earlier thread about club bending.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/450240-help-needed-help-picking-shaft-flex/page__p__3019937#entry3019937

I had measured some [b]Jello Effect[/b] for my FH100 using a drill. For 240fps I believe it to be small but still considerable for golf applications.

http://vimeo.com/21529497

[b]Easier Test to Set Up - Bicycle Test [/b] - Since then I believe an even easier test to set up would be to turn a bicycle upside down and rev up the back wheels. Video the spokes. Conditions: Bright sunlight 1/10,000s exposure or faster. [For cameras without MANUAL CONTROL of shutter speed the spokes will probably be too blurred.] The image of the wheel should fill the frame from top to bottom. Put a piece of white tape on the tire to measure wheel RPM with the video. The spokes will appear to have a bend with the amount depending on your camera model and frame rate. Turn the camera upside down and repeat the test. Any apparent bend in the spokes of the first video that appears to [i]reverse[/i] in the second up-side-down video is from the Jello Effect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:37 PM

[b]Club Bending and/or High Speed Video Camera Distortions?[/b]

The issue of club bending and camera distortions seems to be very controversial at times as this Youtube video indicates. Read the comments regarding camera artifacts. Since it is still on YT and there are recent comments I guess the controversy is still alive. Probably, both club bending and camera effects contribute to the images?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYVLO7WTusg&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.c...YVLO7WTusg&NR=1[/url]

This video mentions camera distortions of golf clubs. It ends with the question of 'how much is present with the Casio cameras?'.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuIDmUye80I"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KuIDmUye80I[/url]

[b]Jello Effect. [/b]High speed video cameras that use a [i]rolling shutter[/i] are known to produce some distortion, the Jello Effect, because different parts of the frame are captured at different times. For example, the top elements may be exposed earlier than the bottom elements. Still, each element/pixel of the sensor is exposed for just the shutter speed of, say, 1/5,000 sec. Cameras that use a [i]global shutter[/i] capture all areas of the frame at the same time and do not exhibit Jello Effect. Some or all of the Casio cameras are CMOS cameras and probably have some degree of image distortion depending on how the sensor array is readout.

Getting information on the distortions produced by particular models of cameras is more difficult than finding descriptions of the [i]Jello Effect, rolling shutter [/i]or[i] global shutter[/i] on the internet.

I recently purchased a Casio FH100 and wanted to know how much it distorted my images. To check this, the camera at 240 fps viewed a rotating disc with a thin straight white bar across the diameter. The bar extended across the camera's field of view. At 550 RPM or 3300 degrees per second, [b]the straight bar appeared considerably curved.[/b] The curve caused the end of the bar at the bottom of the frame to appear roughly 7 degrees ahead of where it would have been if the image of the bar had remained straight.

( [url="http://vimeo.com/21529497"]http://vimeo.com/21529497[/url] )

The arm/golf club does not rotate around the shoulder as fast as the tested bar. A 100 MPH golf club head located 5 ft from the shoulder rotates about 1700 degrees per second. The test bar rotated at about 3300 d/s and a golf club rotates at about 1700 d/s so the bar was twice as fast as the golf club. I would expect the club bending to be about half that of the test bar if the shoulder were in the middle of the frame and the golf club head at the bottom – club head leads by 3.5 degrees. That's for a Casio FH100 at 240 fps. This was a quick preliminary test and first estimates.

I don't know anything about golf but I have read that golf clubs are also well known to bend considerably when swung.

Both club bending and camera artifacts are probably present in your swing picture but I believe that most of your extreme curve is from the camera. As suggested by others this can be checked easily by turning the camera upside down, repeating the video, and then comparing the direction of club bending with the camera upside down to bending with the camera right side up. If the images show the same bending then the club is bending. If the bend reverses then it is an artifact produced by the camera.

Chas Tennis

I have an issue with using my camera, so this thread seems to be the perfect place to ask.

I've got an EX-F1 and record in 300FPS. The problem is that I'm not able to adjust the shutter speed when shooting. I can adjust it, but the video looks exactly the same, so in reality it is always filming at 1/1000. I set the camera to [1-60]], S (shutter priority) and HS300. From there I can turn the shutter speed up to 1/40 000. I press record, stop the recording, and the SS is back to 1/1000, and the video is certainly not in 1/40 000.

Here's a picture that shows settings and how it looks. Can anyone help me out here? I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or the camera just isn't working. I've updated the firmware to 2.0 to use the camera with a PC.

33ehsuo.jpg

[quote name='Zeph' timestamp='1303853135' post='3187822']
I've got an EX-F1 and record in 300FPS. The problem is that I'm not able to adjust the shutter speed when shooting. I can adjust it, but the video looks exactly the same, so in reality it is always filming at 1/1000. I set the camera to [1-60]], S (shutter priority) and HS300. From there I can turn the shutter speed up to 1/40 000. I press record, stop the recording, and the SS is back to 1/1000, and the video is certainly not in 1/40 000.
[/quote]

First , it sounds as if the camera is taking still pictures. Some cameras list lower shutter speeds for still than for high speed videos. Maybe the 1/40,000s shutter speed does not work for stills but only for videos.

Second, I don't have the F1 but I have a later model FH100. Similar but slightly different problem for the FH100.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/422606-casio-fh-100-problems/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...h-100-problems/[/url]

Look at reply #13.

For high speed video but maybe other modes also, stills?

When I set may camera to full manual with fast shutter speed and leave the ISO on its default AUTO the camera always picks a very low ISO like 100. High speed videos are much too dark. Simply put your F1 camera on full manual and set shutter speed fast, full aperture and [b]set the ISO to 1600 MANUALLY[/b]. If that works for your F1 it is like my FH100.

You can also download the full F1 manual on the Casio Support site or simply searching [i]Casio Ex F1 Manual.[/i]

Please let us know how you do.

My problem is not dark videos, but that the camera don't record with higher shutter speed. It seems to be stuck at 1/1000. I can select a lower shutter speed, 1/250, 1/500 etc. works, but anything over 1/1000 it ignores. I've tried every setting I can find on the camera.

I've read the manual inside out without finding anything.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: Updated (or rather downdated) it to 1.10, still no change.

[quote name='Zeph' timestamp='1303858722' post='3188122']
My problem is not dark videos, but that the camera don't record with higher shutter speed. It seems to be stuck at 1/1000. I can select a lower shutter speed, 1/250, 1/500 etc. works, but anything over 1/1000 it ignores. I've tried every setting I can find on the camera.

I've read the manual inside out without finding anything.

Thanks for your help.

[/quote]

The picture you show shows "ISO" on the display. If your camera says ISO it is probably on AUTO like mine. If I try to use my FH100 with ISO = AUTO the camera will not function. No explanation in the manual. I got some info on dpreview Casio Forum - one very useful reply. That reply indicated that the FH100 camera defaults to lower ISO such as 100 always when ISO is left on AUTO. Work around - set the ISO each time.

I don't know how a camera works on ISO AUTO in 1/40,000 sec. Speculating, because it is too fast it may default some of the settings?

I never use S setting.

Try MANUAL, 300fps, 1/20,000s, full aperture, and set the ISO to 1600 as an experiment. The "ISO" should then read "1600" if the F1 is like my FH100 in that regard.

[quote name='Chas Tennis' timestamp='1303859873' post='3188180']
Try MANUAL, 300fps, 1/20,000s, full aperture, and set the ISO to 1600 as an experiment. The "ISO" should then read "1600" if the F1 is like my FH100 in that regard.
[/quote]

I tried this right now, with these results:
ISO setting remains at 1600, aperture remains at 7.5, shutter speed is bumped down to 1/1000 again.

A friend across the globe got the same camera and showed me how he sets it, doing exactly what I do. The only exception is that I can't raise the SS in Single Shot mode, I have to use CS mode [1-60]] for some reason. But those settings are for pictures, not video, so it should not matter. He's shooting with auto ISO and auto everything else except SS. Works fine.

[quote name='Zeph' timestamp='1303860802' post='3188231']
[quote name='Chas Tennis' timestamp='1303859873' post='3188180']
[/quote]

I tried this right now, with these results:
ISO setting remains at 1600, aperture remains at 7.5, shutter speed is bumped down to 1/1000 again.

A friend across the globe got the same camera and showed me how he sets it, doing exactly what I do. The only exception is that I can't raise the SS in Single Shot mode, I have to use CS mode [1-60]] for some reason. But those settings are for pictures, not video, so it should not matter. He's shooting with auto ISO and auto everything else except SS. Works fine.
[/quote]

Well, if you use MANUAL with those settings and it still does not work...............?.........

Also, always do any high shutter speed tests in bright outdoor sunlight. Indoors there is not enough light for signal and the camera may be defaulting to a slower shutter speed for that reason. Or, indoors use several bright bulbs to illuminate a small area that fills the camera's field of view.

You might try presenting your problem on the dpreview Casio Forum.

Just for reference here is the FH100 issue that I had.

[url="http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1015&message=37104524"]http://forums.dprevi...essage=37104524[/url]

Good luck and please let us know how you did.

[quote name='Chas Tennis' timestamp='1303861990' post='3188291']
Well, if you use MANUAL with those settings and it still does not work...............?.........

Also, always do any high shutter speed tests in bright outdoor sunlight. Indoors there is not enough light for signal and the camera may be defaulting to a slower shutter speed for that reason. Or, indoors use several bright bulbs to illuminate a small area that fills the camera's field of view.

You might try presenting your problem on the dpreview Casio Forum.

Just for reference here is the FH100 issue that I had.

[url="http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1015&message=37104524"]http://forums.dprevi...essage=37104524[/url]

Good luck and please let us know how you did.
[/quote]
Manual all over the place, no difference. I did a test with 10 different shutter speed settings over 1/1000 outside in bright daylight, but no change. When selecting it manually, it shouldn't bump it down regardless of how dark it is. I've sent a message to Casio on the website, but I'll try the forum too.

Thanks for your help, I'll give a word if I figure it out.

Good news, problem solved!

Turned out the problem was flash! I rarely shoot pictures with it, but for some reason it was set to Flash On. Once I changed that to Auto Flash, I could increase the shutter speed on single shot mode.
I asked a guy on Youtube with the same camera and he told me he experienced the same issue when using the CS mode (Continous Shutter [1-60]]). That told me I had to use single shot mode. So I noticed flash was set to On while randomly going through settings.

Now I can go outside and record a swing! :clapping: