2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

For you guys asking for a help in picking a shaft!

joey3108

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Driver fittingquestionnaire:[/size][/color][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]
1. What is the clubexisting set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc) Adam Fast 10,Wasabi, Regular, D2, 46.125"

2. What type ofswinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on yourswing? Heavy or light loader? Smooth, Light loader

3. What is yourhandicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is yourstriking ability? 0.7 Handicap. 16, Good tempo, poor angle of attack andmissing too many fairways
4. What is the theproblem w/ the existing set up? Would like a higher launch shaft, need morecarry

5. Have you everhad a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one ofmy best recommendation)? ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate,Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?)

Was on a Golf smithone, not sure. Average was 85, high of 88. Launch angle 15.8 degrees Ball Speedwas 130.7. Spin rate was 3445 PRM.

6. What are youtrying to change or achieve on your new set up? More distance and betteraccuracy…(less spin?)

7. What is yourshots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Pull hook

Do you have anyproblem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? Bottom of clubface andtoe

8. What is yourshots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? A draw…cannothit a fade or slice with my swing

9. What type ofcourse condition you are playing most?
Where are you from?Chicago

Body build and postures?height? etc. 5' 7", 150,

11. What is yourglove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. Small

12. If you have tobe honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? I'm under the plane on thedownswing, so maybe a smoother, slower Sergio.

I'm working on theswing after being out of the game for 15 years. I'd like more carry off the teeand a more consistant flight. I struggle hitting the ball high with all myclubs. If changing shafts would even give me 5 more yards ofcarry, that would be great. I understand making better swings will ultimately makethe most difference. But, for now, I think getting a better fitting shaft willbe a nice start.[/size][/color]

answer: find the right length set up to gain consistency and it looks like you need a higher kick point stiffer tip/lower spin shaft.

Ping G430 HL 10.5*

Wilson Staff Dyna Power 5 wood
Ping 410 7 wood
XXIO 10 5 Hybrid, Tour Exotics 6 Hybrid
Wilson Staff DynaPower forged 7-GW

Wilson Staff 56*

Wilson Staff 60*

Bettinardi BB0 TRI DASS Skull and Bones 2023 33" 

Like Edberg's forehand, my swing is held together with a paperclip and a rubber band.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='scs1070' timestamp='1309452778' post='3350295']
General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 8-12 times
How often you practice in a month? 8 times
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 6 ( 10 being the best )? 7

Driver fitting questionnaire:
1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc) Ft-iZ 11 deg w/fubuki r flex

2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? slow tempo light loader

3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? 9.8 Handicap. Very inconsistent ball-striking
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? Need length

5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one of my best recommendation)? no

6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? Distance/consistency

7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Big pulls or weak fades

Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? heel

8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? When I am swinging good, I hit it pretty straight, maybe slight fade.

9. What type of course condition you are playing most?
Where are you from? Charlotte, NC- bermuda w/bent greens

Body build and postures? height? etc. 5'10" 190

11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. medium

12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? cory pavin

Answer: Need LM DATA!

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? [i][color="#0000ff"]10-12[/color][/i] [color="#0000ff"]April -October[/color]
How often you practice in a month? [i][color="#0000ff"]I hit 1-2 buckets during lunch 3-4 times per week. [/color][/i][color="#0000ff"]April -October[i] [/i]
[/color]How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [color="#0000ff"]6[/color]

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) [color="#0000ff"]Titliest 910 D3 with ProjectX 7B3, Cut down to 44"
[/color]2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? [color="#0000ff"]Tempo is quick, [/color]
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? [color="#0000ff"]Handicap is 10, swing consistency probably a 6 [/color]
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? [color="#0000ff"]I am losing distance due to how high I am hitting the ball.

[/color]5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM ([url="http://www.flightscope.com/"][u][color="#0000ff"]flightscope)[/color][/u][/url] LM is one of my best recommendation)? (swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?) These numbers has to come from the existing club or the club that you are trying to fix or buy. IMPORTANT & A MUST! DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA.[color="#0000ff"] I wish I had that data. I live in Montana and we don't have Trackman located within 400 miles. I had my swing speed measured during a demo day last year and it was 107-115
[/color]6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? [color="#0000ff"]Looking for a shaft with lower launch angle/spin rate.
[/color]7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? [color="#0000ff"]My misses are either a snap hook or a straight pull. Hitting it on the toe has also been an issue.
[/color]8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? [color="#0000ff"]High with a little draw.
[/color]9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? Cold and windy.
10. Body build and postures? height? etc.[color="#0000ff"] 5'8' 180 pounds age:29, athletic build(former college running back)
[/color]11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. [color="#0000ff"]Large [/color]
12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be?
13. etc. The more the better it become. [color="#0000ff"]I started playing golf two years ago and have become a somewhat decent player (three rounds in the 70's my second year). I was invited to join a group of pretty good(all 4 handicap and below) golfers this year for their weekend game. Every one of them has told me I am losing distance due to my high launch angle/spin rate. In April I bought a Titliest 910 D3 (without being fit as they do not come to Montana demo days) it was the only 8.5 degree driver for lefties. I have done some internet research (mostly this site) on lower launching shafts but don't know enough about shaft technology to pull the trigger on one. Unless I want to spend $500 and travel to another state for a fitting, I will not be able to test the shaft before buying. The titliest site indicates the Oban Devotion 6 or 7 are low launching shafts? Thanks for your time and what a great website you have.

Answer: I need LM data or at least a better more complete answer on the questionnaire. Plus did you cut down to 44" and adjust the swing weight back?
[/color]

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 4 - 8 times
How often you practice in a month? 10 - 20
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 6 ( 10 being the best )? 6

1. What is the club existing set up? Just looking at irons. Cobra S2 Forged. Aldila graphite dvs 2 stiff mid kick.

2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? Medium tempo smooth swing medium loader

3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking? 18 -20 hdc. Varies with how much I can play and improved 3 points in last year. Decent ball striker. Basically at the borderline of being good enough to play this club head

4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? Need a little more loft, but not much. Want to go to steel for stability if possible. Currently in graphite for joint issues but believe vast majority of prior issues was the prior head I plated which had harsh vibration characteristics. Also, I'm getting a little older and need to move to a less stff shaft

5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one of my best recommendation)? Yes. At a complimentary Titleist fitting the recommended set-up was AP-1 2 degree flat w/ TT Dynamic Gold XP (higher flight) in regular flex. So, sounds great, but I love my current clubs, and I probably am not quite good enough for the forgiveness ... But I am trying to improve, am hard headed, and am a tinkerer. If this doesn't work at least I know what the next step is likely to be..

6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? More height and distance. More stability - actual or perceived

7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Thin, push fad

Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? Some variance with toe being most probable

8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? When I am swinging good, I hit it pretty straight, maybe slight fade. Sometimes pull but that is only with long hybrids and woods

9. What type of course condition you are playing most? cow pastures to kiawah
Where are you? North Carolina

Body build and postures? height?. 5'10" 190

11. What is your glove size? medium

12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? Don't laugh. Fred couples without the distance or accuracy. Every new person I play with who is a good golfer raves about how great my swing looks and spends the rest of the round trying to sort out why I am not shooting in the 70's. It can be very distracting. So, net net I stand relatively upright, have a smooth transition to and at the top and finish well. The issues I am working on is loss of lag and consistently striking the center of the club which I believe have similar if not the same root causes.

Now for the questions. I went with graphite as above and this club head because the combination gave very little vibration. I was in dire straights at the time as my old clubs (ping eye2) were great for results on off center shots, but torchered me through vibration. I have now improved and believe I can live with this club head with steel. I have multiple fitting session examples that I hit better with steel -no matter whether that is real or perceived - until proven otherwise it is real.

I am looking at two options:

1. I have access to some s2 forged with the Nippon pro tour and hit those very well. Trouble is specs are hard to find and the shafts are only available through cobra at high dollar. Are there lower cost options for a regular flex that would mimic this shaft?

2. Take the XP recommendation (referenced above) and try them out in the S2? Does this seem a reasonable approach?

Based on all this information, is there something else I shoul consider?

Thanks!

Answer: NO LM DATA!...You can try to bend the loft slightly more loft to get more height!

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 2-4 times a month except in winter
How often you practice in a month? 2-3 times a month except in winter
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. 6

Iron fitting Questionnaire:

1. Do you have a dynamic fitting before? lie angle? No
2. What is the existing set up specs and shaft, etc? Detail please! Titleist DCI 990, Dynalite Gold R300
3. Have you ever been on a launch monitor session? what are the numbers (detail)? what brand of machine?[b] TRACKMAN (6 iron). club speed: 92mph, attack angle: -4.5 avg, ball speed: 119mph, launch angle: 14*, spin rate: 5800rpm, carry 167yds, total 173yds[/b]
4. How do you hit them so far? I bought these like 10 years ago when i was in high school but due to back injury I took a 6 year break and just started playing again this year. obviously these shafts are too soft for me, I was pretty ignorant about club specs back then. i hit these fairly ok but i just want to find shafts that fit me so i can maximize my game.
5. What do you want to see it change/what is the problem? flex is too soft, most of my misses are pulls and hooks, and the ball flight is a bit too high.
6. What do you like to see on your ball flight? it is pretty high now and i would like to see it come down a bit
7. What is your ball flight tendency on your good golfing day? high and straight
8. Which side is your mistake tendency? left or right side? any problem catching the sweet spot? where? my misses are usually to my left. on the clubface, i see the ball marks towards the TOE
9. Do you consider yourself a High ball hitter or low ball hitter? i'm a high ball hitter but i think a lot of it has to do with my high launch/soft shaft
10. How far you hit a 5 iron on a good no wind day? 5 iron swing speed ( carry distance )? probably about 183 total, 92-94mph swing speed
11. What is you measurement on Knuckle to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players
12. What is your measurement on wrist to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players
13. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. medium cadet
14. How tall are you? 5"11"
15. Are you a deep/medium or shallow divot taker? slightly deep to medium
16. Who do you think your swing look like compare to PGA Tour players? Not sure
17. What is your handicap index? From? I don't have a legit handicap but my best guess would be around 14
18. Smooth , medium or quick tempo swing style? How good is your shaft load factor on your down swing? medium tempo

*** I want to purchase the 710 or 712 AP2s but can't figure out which shaft would be best for me. I have a bad back so a lighter shaft may be helpful for me but it's not a must.

Answer: 14* LA to high? Something is not right if the LM gave you a correct number. You need a full fitting to get the right club and shaft combo. Definitely need a numbers from club that you like tio buy.

Bandon Dunes 2016
Scottsdale 2017
Pinehurst 2018
Masters 2019

Bandon Dunes 2022

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc )
[color="#ff00ff"]titleist 909d2 10.5 reg ozix shaft d2 standard and diablo octane reshafted prolaunch blue 10.5 terrible job from dicks.

[/color]2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader?
[color="#ff00ff"]between smooth and quick. quich ltr in the round. probably between heavy and light

[/color]3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability?

[color="#ff00ff"]hcp is 3 9-10 with irons .driver has been high and on toe
[/color]
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up?

[color="#ff00ff"]launch lower than preferred wish for more height and carry

[/color]5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM ([url="http://www.flightscope.com/"][color="#353535"]flightscope[/color][/url] LM is one of my best recommendation)? ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?) [b]These numbers has to come from the existing club or the club that you are trying to fix or buy. IMPORTANT & A MUST![/b] [b]DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA.

[color="#ff00ff"]adams speedline 10.5 matrix radix 4.1 regular demoed and liked it

launch - 16.4
ball speed- 133
ss- 90 mph to 95 mph
back spin- 2478
carry- 217yds

[/color]

[/b]6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up?

[color="#ff00ff"]consistency and higher launch angle

[/color]7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where?

[color="#ff00ff"]pull and high on the toe

[/color]8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good?

[color="#ff00ff"]straight and carry a good distance

[/color]9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from?

[color="#ff00ff"]memphis tn and great conditions

[/color]10. Body build and postures? height? etc.

[color="#ff00ff"]6.1 height 220 fairly atlhletic 55 years old

[/color]11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove.
[color="#ff00ff"]cml

[/color]12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be?
[color="#ff00ff"]stricker i guess

[/color]13. etc. The more the better it become.

[color="#ff00ff"]going crazy contimplating my options LOL
want to reshaft my diablo 10.5 and order a Ping rapture driver from ebay
diablo - should i get a NVS 55,65 r or s or pro force high launch 55,65 r or s or grafalloy 55,65, r or s or do you have a better recommendation please

rapture driver - should i stay with the stock shaft they offer and what flex? which shaft nvs or the tfc shaft which loft too??

thx so much for your time!!!!!!!!!!

[color="#000000"][b]Answer: Try to get another numbers from a club you like on a 9.5* with any stock shaft R and S flex and post those numbers on here again!
[/b][/color]

[/color]

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Play2play' timestamp='1322582751' post='3866287']
General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 4 - 8 times
How often you practice in a month? 10 - 20
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 6 ( 10 being the best )? 6

1. What is the club existing set up? Just looking at irons. Cobra S2 Forged. Aldila graphite dvs 2 stiff mid kick.

2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? Medium tempo smooth swing medium loader

3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking? 18 -20 hdc. Varies with how much I can play and improved 3 points in last year. Decent ball striker. Basically at the borderline of being good enough to play this club head

4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? Need a little more loft, but not much. Want to go to steel for stability if possible. Currently in graphite for joint issues but believe vast majority of prior issues was the prior head I plated which had harsh vibration characteristics. Also, I'm getting a little older and need to move to a less stff shaft

5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one of my best recommendation)? Yes. At a complimentary Titleist fitting the recommended set-up was AP-1 2 degree flat w/ TT Dynamic Gold XP (higher flight) in regular flex. So, sounds great, but I love my current clubs, and I probably am not quite good enough for the forgiveness ... But I am trying to improve, am hard headed, and am a tinkerer. If this doesn't work at least I know what the next step is likely to be..

6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? More height and distance. More stability - actual or perceived

7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Thin, push fad

Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? Some variance with toe being most probable

8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? When I am swinging good, I hit it pretty straight, maybe slight fade. Sometimes pull but that is only with long hybrids and woods

9. What type of course condition you are playing most? cow pastures to kiawah
Where are you? North Carolina

Body build and postures? height?. 5'10" 190

11. What is your glove size? medium

12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? Don't laugh. Fred couples without the distance or accuracy. Every new person I play with who is a good golfer raves about how great my swing looks and spends the rest of the round trying to sort out why I am not shooting in the 70's. It can be very distracting. So, net net I stand relatively upright, have a smooth transition to and at the top and finish well. The issues I am working on is loss of lag and consistently striking the center of the club which I believe have similar if not the same root causes.

Now for the questions. I went with graphite as above and this club head because the combination gave very little vibration. I was in dire straights at the time as my old clubs (ping eye2) were great for results on off center shots, but torchered me through vibration. I have now improved and believe I can live with this club head with steel. I have multiple fitting session examples that I hit better with steel -no matter whether that is real or perceived - until proven otherwise it is real.

I am looking at two options:

1. I have access to some s2 forged with the Nippon pro tour and hit those very well. Trouble is specs are hard to find and the shafts are only available through cobra at high dollar. Are there lower cost options for a regular flex that would mimic this shaft?

2. Take the XP recommendation (referenced above) and try them out in the S2? Does this seem a reasonable approach?

Based on all this information, is there something else I shoul consider?

Thanks!

Answer: NO LM DATA!...You can try to bend the loft slightly more loft to get more height!
[/quote]

Thanks Joe!

Mr. Kwok,

I was recently fitted into a set of TaylorMade R11 irons with DGS300 shafts 4-pw. I am trying to determine if these are well suited to me based on the following information. I would also like to know if you think if there is another head that would work better (I like the Titleist AP1 712 or if the shaft should be a little softer - I have always hit the DG shafts well and like their feel). I currently play old stiff shafted blade irons that have become too difficult for me to play. I need more forgiveness. I am a little over 50 and my swingspeed has slowed down considerably in the last 5 years. I would like to have a more boring flight with my short irons, but have help getting the low irons in the air consistently. Any help you can give me is much appreciated. I want to make a good purchase as I cannot afford to do this twice and would like another opinion. Thank you very much!!!

How often you play in a month? [b]2 times[/b].
How often you practice in a month? [b]4 times[/b].
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [b]7[/b].

1. Do you have a dynamic fitting before? [b]Yes[/b]. lie angle? [b]6 iron 61.5 degrees[/b]
2. What is the existing set up specs and shaft, etc? Detail please! [b]6 iron loft 28 degrees, lie 62 degrees, length 37.25 inches, dgs300 shaft, TaylorMade R11[/b].
3. Have you ever been on a launch monitor session? [b]Yes[/b]. what are the numbers (detail)? what brand of machine?DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA. [b]Trackman 6 iron Clubspeed 81.2, attack angle -1.7, club path -4.8, vert swing plane 57.7, horizontal swing plane -5.8, Dynamic loft 26.4, face angle -.09, ball speed 104.5, smash factor 1.29, vert launch angle 21.0, horizontal launch angle-1.7, spin rate 5604, spin axis 3.7, max height 27.1, carry 148.7, sidespin 1.2, flight time 5.46, landing angle 43.2, length 159.8, side 1.7 yards.[/b]
4. How do you hit them so far? Have only been fitted for them. Haven't purchased yet.
5. What do you want to see it change/what is the problem? [b]I want to know if it sounds to you as though they have been fitted to me well or if I might be better with a different head (Titleist AP1 perhaps) or a slight change to the shaft setup (I like Dynamic Gold shafts and was wondering if the flex sounds good to you based on my numbers or if something a little softer might be better).[/b]
6. What do you like to see on your ball flight? [b]I have tended to hit my previous short irons very high and my long irons I am tending to have a more difficult time staying down on the ball all the time - I am 51 years old and flexibility is becoming more of a challenge.
[/b]
7. What is your ball flight tendency on your good golfing day? [b]Consistently high, but not too high.[/b]
8. Which side is your mistake tendency? left or right side? [b]With previous irons (old blade irons with stiff shaft they are short fade right or pull left.[/b] any problem catching the sweet spot? where? [b]Sometimes I miss low on the face, particularly with the long irons.[/b]
9. Do you consider yourself a High ball hitter or low ball hitter? Very high with the short irons, pretty high with the rest, but sometimes my body doesn't want to remain down on the long irons.
10. How far you hit a 5 iron on a good no wind day? 5 iron swing speed ( carry distance )? [b]Current set of blades I hit a 5 iron 140-145 yards, 10 to 15 yards longer with the R11's.[/b]
11. What is you measurement on Knuckle to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players [b]31 7/8 inches.[/b]
12. What is your measurement on wrist to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players [b]35 inches.[/b]
13. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. [b]Medium-small.[/b]
14. How tall are you? [b]5'9" 160 pounds [/b]
15. Are you a deep/medium or shallow divot taker? [b]I am a medium divot taker.[/b]
16. Who do you think your swing look like compare to PGA Tour players? [b]I have a flatter swing plane with a motion a little like Tom Watson. [/b]
17. What is your handicap index? From? [b]11.3.[/b]
18. Smooth , medium or quick tempo swing style? [b]I have a smooth downswing.[/b] How good is your shaft load factor on your down swing? [b]I am more of a thrower with a medium load.

Answer: More of a swing issue, type of club design or ball position....hit the ball way to high base on your data. I would get a swing coach and figure it out why.
[/b]

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 25+
How often you practice in a month? When I'm not playing, I usually don't practice. The only time I really practice would be if I go to the range before a round, or chip and putt before a round.
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 6 ( 10 being the best )? 5 or 6. My ball flight and swing seems to change all the time. Just when I think I've got it figured I just lose it. Some days I'll be hooking it, then I'll be hitting it straight, then I'll be slicing it. It's weird.

1. What is the club existing set up? Warrior Custom Golf Tomahawk Driver. 10 degrees. Regular Flex.

2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? Usually pretty quick tempo. Not really sure on the loading.

3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing? where is your striking? 11.1 HCI. Good ball striker. 5 or 6. Pretty inconsistent.

4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? Not really sure. Maybe a little more loft, I think a little stiffer shaft.

5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one of my best recommendation)? No to both.

6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? More distance, accuracy.

7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Push/Slice.

Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? Not really.

8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? When I'm playing well, either slight draw, straight, or slight fade.

9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Pretty calm, hard. I struggle on soggy, wet courses.
Where are you? Canton, OH

10. Body build and postures? height?. 5'9'', 5' 9 1/2''

11. What is your glove size? Medium

12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? Absolutely no clue, haha.

[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Thanks for the help Joe.[/size]

[size="2"]General questionnaire:[/size]

[size="2"]How often you play in a month? 8+[/size]

[size="2"]How often you practice in a month? 20+[/size]

[size="2"]How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale ( 10 being the best )? 8[/size]

[size="2"]Driver fitting questionnaire:[/size]

[size="2"]1. What is the club existing set up? Nike Vr Tour 8.5 Diamana Blueboard 73S[/size]

[size="2"]2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? Slower more deliberate tempo, not sure about load charachteristics.[/size]

[size="2"]3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing? where is your striking?. ? 5 Handicap, 8 Swing consistency[/size]

[size="2"]4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? Need to lower Spin[/size]

[size="2"]5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one of my best recommendation)? Yes, not sure LM thought but its a high quality top of the line. 113-117 SS, 11-13 LA, 3350 Spin, Ball speed 165, Carry 265-270[/size]

[size="2"]6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? Better distance / Consistency[/size]

[size="2"]7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Pull hook Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? Not really.[/size]

[size="2"]8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? Straight / slight high fade[/size]

[size="2"]9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Windy, moist/dewey morning. Where are you? Miami, FL[/size]

[size="2"]10. Body build and postures? height?. 5'10 195 lbs. Athlectic, ex-minor league baseball player[/size]

[size="2"]11. What is your glove size? Large/ XL depending[/size]

[size="2"]12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? ?????[/size]

[/color]Answer: Try an X flex with same specs or try a mid/midhigh kick low spin shaft in X flex.

Callaway Epic LS 9* MMT 70s
Taylormade SIM2 Ti 5W Evenflow Riptide X

Taylormade SIM2 4H Ventus S
New Level 902 5-P TTx100 SS
Mizuno T20 50*, 54*, 58* TTs400
Evenroll EV-2
Bridgestone B-X
Vessel

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 4-6 times
How often you practice in a month? 10+ times
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. Working with instruction & lessons and about at 6-7 right now

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) R11 TP 9* Fujikura Blur, Std length
2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? On the faster side with heavy load factory
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? Index 10.4 and consistency 7
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? high lauch and turned it down to a 8/8.5 and still too high. Ballooning Ball flight
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM ([url="http://www.flightscope.com/"][color="#0000ff"]flightscope[/color][/url] LM is one of my best recommendation)? ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?) [b]

Trackman;
SS 106.7 mph
AA 1.3
BS 153.1
Spin 3132
Carry 242.2
Total 272.6

6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? Lower piercing flight. Thinking about changing out the shaft to something with a higher kick point/lower launch
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? Push right
8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? Nice slight fade
9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? Portland, OR and seasonal. For instance it is cold and rainy but still braving the cold
10. Body build and postures? height? etc. 5'5" 145
11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. Small
12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? Ryo Isikawa
13. etc. The more the better it become.

Answer: LM data not complete. I can't tell shaft or head, plus...something tells me that the machine not giving you a correct reading.

[color=#1C2837][size=2]Joe--- I know shaft tipping effects clubs differently. I recently received a Diamana S60 Ilima that's tipped one inch. I am going to put it into an R11 driver. My swing speed is 100-103 MPH with a smooth tempo. Is tipping even recommended for this particular shaft? Any idea how this would effect it?

Thanks, Charley[/size][/color]

[size="2"]Generalquestionnaire:[/size][size="2"]
How often you play in a month?+20
How often you practice in a month? 30
How consistent do you think your swing are ina scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. 9

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft,shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) Callaway FT-9, 9.5loft, fujikura ZCom65 stiff, idk about SW, 44.5"
2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth orquick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader?Tempo is quickish, I think I load the shaft on the heavier side
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? hcp 2,ballstriking is the better part of my game
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing setup? I want a longer shaft. Also, my current driver is spinning way too much andis a bit inconsistent compared to stiffer shafts
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor sessionbefore? What brand of LM [/size][size="2"]([/size][size="2"][url="http://www.flightscope.com/"][color="blue"]flightscope[/color][/url][/size][size="2"] LM is one of my best recommendation)[/size][size="2"]?[/size][size="2"] ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attackangle, side spins, etc?)[/size][size="2"] Launch angle: 14 Ball speed 162 Spin rate 3500 Path slightly in to out, attack angle between -1 to 0.5 Side spins vary, usually left, Carry around 277[/size][size="2"]
6. What are you trying to change or achieve onyour new set up? I want to get more distance and more consistency
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakeswhen you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots onthe face of the club? where? I am hooking the ball on bad days
8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight)that you like when you are playing good? Slight draw
9. What type of course condition you areplaying most? Where are you from? I dont know about the conditions since I just moved to SC
10. Body build and postures? height? etc. Athletic build, 5'9"
11. What is your glove size? need sizeestimate even if you don't use glove. S, I use undersized grips
12. If you have to be honest, who your swinglook like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? Ben Hogan, haha
13. etc. The more the better it become. I wastrying a Superfast 2.0 X-stiff, I gained 3-4 miles of ballspeed and cosistencywas better aswell, however with the 9.5 head and matrix Ozik I was stillspinning it around 3100. I am probably looking to buy either of the 2012 TMdrivers or the callaway Razr fit. What I would like to get is some shaft suggestions.[/size]

[size="2"]Thanks for the help!

Answer: Try high low spin shaft in X flex. RAZR Fitt at 44.75" set up would probably give you a better control and result.
[/size]

How often I play? At least once a week
How often do I practice? 2-3 a week
How consistent is my swing 1-10? 7.5
My existing driver set up? Adams 9064ls 8.5 RIP60s 45"
Swing type? I'd say moderately quick
Handicap is 6 and ball striking is about a 7 out of 10 with my driver
Problem with existing set up? My driver isn't that forgiving so I lose a bit of distance and accuracy on mishits
LM sessions? My stats with current set up are 102-104 swing speed, 15-16 launch, 2600-2800 spin, inside out swing path.
Want to change? I need more accuracy and forgiveness without sacrificing distance.
Tendencies? I tend to mis on the heel of the club. My miss is 75% pull hook and 25% push right
Normal ball flight? My normal flight is a slight draw, maybe 5-10 yards. Although I would love to hit a 5 yard fade.
Where am I from? I live in VA and play all types of different courses.
Glove size? Med lg
Body type? I'm 5'11" 160
Who does my swing look like? Not sure honestly, I have a video I can email you so you can see for yourself

Thanks....I need to find a new set up ASAP

Answer: Try a high kick shaft tipped 3/4-1 inch S flex and set it up at 44-44.5" with a correct swing weight. Maybe even try a bit hevier shaft for better control at shorter length set up.

• 3 weeks later...

How often I play? 3-4 times per month
How often do I practice? 2-3 a month
How consistent is my swing 1-10? 7
My existing driver set up? Ping G10 9.5* Prolaunch Red S std. 45.75 inches
Swing type? Moderate to slightly quick
Handicap is 8 and ball striking is about a 6 out of 10 with my driver
Problem with existing set up? Inconsistent contact
LM sessions? My stats with current set up are 98-100swing speed, 147-149 ball speed, 13-14 degree launch, 2400-3300 spin (wide range), inside out swing path. Approx. 260 carry, 280 total on best swings.
Want to change? Eliminate left side. More consistent contact. Distance is satisfactory.
Tendencies? Misses are 75% hook when I get quick (starts right - hooks both high and low) and 25% push right
Normal ball flight? Slight draw - mid height
Where am I from? Houston area
Glove size? Small or Cadet Medium
Body type? I'm 5'8" 170
Who does my swing look like? Maybe Jeff Sluman or Justin Leonard

Thanks Joe.

Answer: Your club set up most likely to long. Shorter set up is always been known for better control. No other issue that I can see other wise. Maybe just pick a mid kick lower spin shaft

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? [b]2-5 times[/b]
How often you practice in a month? [b]2-5 times[/b]
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [b]9[/b]

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) [b]Titleist 909D2, stock Titleist Adila Voodoo Stiff, 45"[/b]
2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? [b]Quick Tempo, more heavy than light loader[/b]
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? [b]2 HC, 9 swing consistency[/b]
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? [b]I want better dispersion and a flatter trajectory[/b]
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one of my best recommendation)? ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?) [b]From Ping nFlight fitting with current club, 106.4 swing speed, 12.0 launch, 155.1 Ball Speed, 2500 spin, -0.4 Attack, -12 bend yards, 258 carry, 284 total[/b]
6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? [b]better dispersion and feel[/b]
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? [b]my miss is left, bad miss is a snap hook. Ball contact on my misses are slightly to the toe of center.[/b]
8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? [b]Flat trajectory, good in wind with distance[/b]
9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? [b]Fort Worth Texas[/b]
10. Body build and postures? height? etc. [b]5'8" slim[/b]
11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. [b]medium[/b]
12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? [b]I have no idea[/b].

Thanks for your recommendation. I am looking for something to put in a 910D3 or possibly a R11/R11s. I typically just order online and learn to hit what I have. This time I am looking for some shaft recommendations to help me narrow into a fitting.

Answer: I don't see any issue on the LM data. For better control, you might need to play subflex S/X. Feel is subjective.

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 4-8
How often you practice in a month? 16-20
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency.

1. What is the club existing set up? 9.5 Taylormade R7 Tp, 65s re*ax /w rombax tech, 45"
2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? Smooth to somewhat quick tempo, Load: Heavy,
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? 5hcp (going down), 8.5 consist.
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? Looking for something newer, longer, with less spin.
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM: Not sure what brand.. Avg: Swing Speed-110, Ball speed-165, Launch-12.2-12.5, Spin-3770-41000rpm, Carry-270, Total-285
6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? Better fit for my swingspeed, longer off the tee.
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? Bad shot is usually a high push with slight cut. Bad miss is towards toe.
8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? Nice high 5yrd draw
9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? All conditions (play year round), Northern VA
10. Body build and postures? height? etc. 5' 9", 170lbs, Fit.
11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. Cadet Med
12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? Ive heard Adam Scott, but don't know if i buy it. Will be happy to email a vid.
13. I am thinking of moving to an 8.5 head over my 9.5. Use to be a scratch before I stopped playing for 3 years.
[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"] [/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Thanks!

Answer: I can't tell you if you don't give me a number form the club you like to buy. Get LM data from a lower spin head/deep face and definitely your biggest issue with spin tells me you have a steep angle angle of attack.
[/size][/color]

[size="2"][color="black"]I was fitted using the true temper shaft lab system recently, and have some questions interpreting the info that the Shaft profile chart gave me and how the shaft flex index will help me choose better shafts when I want to purchase new shafts?

This is my shaft load data according to the shaft lab fitting I received
Handed: Right
Glove size: Large
Wrist to floor measurement: Left 38.75 inches
Wrist to floor measurement: Right 38.5 inches
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight 225 pounds

Wood Iron

Optimum Flex: 6.3 6.3
Downswing time 0.658 0.629
Release point 84% 87%
Kick Velocity 3.0 mph 2.5 mph
Swing Profile pro pro

Can anyone please help me interpret this information so that I can use it to help me choose the correct Iron shafts and wood shafts for my game?[/color][/size]

Hi you all!

This post are sponsor by[url="http://www.flightscope.com/"] FLIGHTSCOPE[/url]! ( One of the best golf Launch Monitor in the market ).

I've noticed a lot of you guys asking for a help in picking up the shaft. However, a lot of you guys didn't give us enough detail info on your swing and existing shaft set up. We will be able to help you much better if you can provide us as much as possible info:

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? 2 to 5 times a month
How often you practice in a month? I practice every day
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. 7

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) I currently hit a Wishon 919thi 9degree with a stiff Fujikura Fit on E270 and 45 inches long. MOIed at 2800
2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? When I am playing well I try to plat to the tour tempo 21/7 tones. If you don’t know what that means, I would say that I am a smooth tempo swinger. I play better when I force my self to be smooth.
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? I am abetween a 10 and a 13 handicap. I would say I am a 7 on striking ability. Ex baseball player so I have good athletic ability and good hand eye coordination.
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? My swing has improved over 4 years and my swing speed has gone up. I have never been custom fit for a driver, or driver shaft! I want to have peace of mind
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM ([url="http://www.flightscope.com/"]flightscope[/url] LM is one of my best recommendation)? ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?) I have had a launch monitor session on a Track Man on an outdoor range. I hit a total of 28 driver shots and the numbers below are the averages of the 28 shots that Track Man Compiled for me. I am 6’2 and weigh 270 I have a wrist to floor measurement of 38.5 inches
Swing speed = 96
Launch angle = 11.2
Balll Speed = 139.2
Spin rate = 3432
Vert Angle (deg) 11.2
Horiz Angle (deg) -1.7
Swing Path = out to in. a lot of pulls
Attach angle = -1.7
Smash factor = 1.45
Max height = 27.6
Carry yards =211.5
side yards= 19.4
Flight Time = 5.97
Vert.Landing = 40.3
Last Data (yds)= 209.9

These numbers has to come from the existing club or the club that you are trying to fix or buy. IMPORTANT & A MUST! DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA.
6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? I want more distance and accuracy.
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? On my mistakes I hit a pull mostly and sometimes a pull hook. I very rarely will slice the ball. I think I have learned how to close the face through impact, but I still come over the top when I am lazy with my hips! I have used impact tape with my driver and I miss a lot on the toe of the driver. If I really try to attach the ball from the inside the contact moves more toward the center, but I have to really force my self to swing from the inside to avoid the toe hit.
8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? I love when I hit a baby draw. I I love watching the ball draw on a medium boring trajectory. I do not like when I fade the ball with my driver.
9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? I play mostly on Municipal courses and semi private courses. I ive in Denver Colorado so I play at elevation. I often -play in wind so I need a boring trajectory. Fairways are usually pretty dry so roll out is important to me.
10. Body build and postures? height? etc. I am 6’2 with a large build barrel chest. I try to imitate Ernie Els and Adam Scott with my posture.
11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove.Glove size Medium large. My hand measurement from base of palm to tip of middle finger is 8 inches. The length of my middle finger is 3.5 inches
12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? I would say that my body type looks most like Jason Gore. I need to loose weight and I think it would be more like Ernie Els. I try to match is swing tempo. I also love Adam Scott’s swing and Nick Watney’s swing. I love Rory’s swing but I need to get more flexible.
[color="#ff0000"]The track man session took place about 4 years ago. I have been playing with the same driver for 4 years. I have taken lessons and my swing speed has gone up and I do a better job of swinging from the inside. I am also working hard to get more of a positive angle of attach by hitting the ball to right field, attaching the ball from the inside. I have also video taped my swing and have changed the top of my bag swing to have a flat wrist instead of a cupped wrist. My swing speed currently is between 100 and 106mph. I want to make sure I have the shaft that fits me the very best.

Please help me! <br clear="all">[/color][color="#888888"]
--
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space lies our freedom and power to choose our response. In those choices lie our growth and our happiness."

Casey Turnbaugh

Answer: Try a higher loft with midhigh/high kick low spin shaft.
[/color]

[color="#ff0000"]Hi Joe![/color]

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? [color="#ff0000"]4-10 times
[/color]
How often you practice in a month? [color="#ff0000"]Every other day[/color]

How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [color="#ff0000"]8/10

[/color]Driver fitting questionnaire:

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) [color="#ff0000"]Taylormade R9 TP 8.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1 stiff 44.75" or Titleist 909 D3 9.5 w/ UST V2 66 stiff 45"

[/color]2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? [color="#ff0000"]Smooth tempo, on the lighter loading end
[/color]
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? [color="#ff0000"]+1, 8/10, I use Titleist 681's and strike the ball pretty well

[/color]4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? [color="#ff0000"]High launch and floating ball flight with the 909, and lack of distance with the R9

[/color][color="#000000"]5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM[color="#000000"] [color="#000000"]([/color][url="http://www.flightscope.com/"][color="#000000"]flightscope[/color][/url][color="#000000"] LM [/color][color="#000000"]is one of my best recommendation)[/color][color="#000000"]? [color="#000000"]( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc[/color][color="#000000"]?)[/color] T[/color][/color][color="#000000"][b][color="#000000"]hese[/color] [color="#000000"]numbers has to come from the existing club or the club that you are trying to fix or buy. IMPORTANT & A MUST![/color][/b][/color] [/color][b][color="#000000"]DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA.[/color] [/b][color="#ff0000"]Foresight launch monitor, Swing speed: 103-107mph, Launch angle w/ R9: 11.8-13 degrees, w/ 909: 12.4-13.7, Ball speed: around 150 mph, Spin rate w/ R9: 2800-3400, w/ 909: 3000-3900, Total distance with both is around 260-290 yds, the R9 is probably a bit longer.[/color]

6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? [color="#ff0000"]Looking for a shaft to put in a 9.5 907 D4 head or a 910/912 later in the year, trying to achieve a boring/piercing/penetrating trajactory with a bit more carry
[/color]
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? [color="#ff0000"]Bad shots are a hook due to right hand flipping over, most misses on the face are high and towards the toe

[/color]8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? [color="#ff0000"]Straight and being able to work the ball both ways easily

[/color]9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? [color="#ff0000"]Victoria, Australia, so most of the courses are harder and faster

[/color]10. Body build and postures? height? etc. [color="#ff0000"]Athletic build, 5'10"
[/color]
11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. [color="#ff0000"]Medium

[/color]12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? [color="#ff0000"]Adam Scott

[/color][color="#ff0000"]Looking for a couple of shaft options for my driver as mentioned previously and some suggestions for a 3-wood shaft as well, thanks heaps!

Answer: I would check your attack angle first before i check on the club. Steep angle is the most cause on balloon ball. Help from the shaft is not much in your case.
[/color]

name is Brandon

How often you play in a month? [color="#0000ff"]5[/color]
How often you practice in a month? [color="#0000ff"]10[/color]
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [color="#0000ff"]6[/color]

1. Do you have a dynamic fitting before? lie angle? [color="#0000ff"]63.5 degree 5 iron
[/color]2. What is the existing set up specs and shaft, etc? Detail please! [color="#0000ff"]Alpha V2 MB 3-9, 4* loft gap(22-46), DG x-100, D6 3/8" increments(39 inch 3 iron), upright lie[/color]
3. Have you ever been on a launch monitor session? what are the numbers (detail)? what brand of machine?[b]DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA. [/b]
4. How do you hit them so far? [color="#0000ff"]I hit them very solid, good feel and sound[/color]
5. What do you want to see it change/what is the problem?[color="#0000ff"] There is no penetration with 6-9, they shoot straight up in the air. Couldn't hit my 7 iron 160 into a 5 mph wind.[/color]
6. What do you like to see on your ball flight? [color="#0000ff"]boring penetration low[/color]
7. What is your ball flight tendency on your good golfing day?[color="#0000ff"] high[/color]
8. Which side is your mistake tendency? left or right side? any problem catching the sweet spot? where? [color="#0000ff"]miss is a hook, sweetspot 8 out of 10[/color]
9. Do you consider yourself a High ball hitter or low ball hitter? [color="#0000ff"]extremely high[/color]
10. How far you hit a 5 iron on a good no wind day? 5 iron swing speed ( carry distance )? [color="#0000ff"]205, swing speed 101[/color]
11. What is you measurement on Knuckle to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players [color="#0000ff"]31.5[/color]
12. What is your measurement on wrist to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players [color="#0000ff"]35.25[/color]
13. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. x-[color="#0000ff"]large[/color]
14. How tall are you? [color="#0000ff"]5'10[/color]
15. Are you a deep/medium or shallow divot taker? [color="#0000ff"]deepish medium[/color]
16. Who do you think your swing look like compare to PGA Tour players? [color="#0000ff"]Jack Nicklaus(young), Greg Norman[/color]
17. What is your handicap index? From? [color="#0000ff"]Don't have one. Shoot in the low 80s[/color]
18. Smooth , medium or quick tempo swing style? How good is your shaft load factor on your down swing? [color="#0000ff"]Quick tempo with heavy load[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Hi Joe,[/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Before I post I would just like to take the time to say thankyou for the help which you give everyone on this thread, I'm blown away that you would give your time to this.[/color][/size][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]
General questionnaire:[/size][/color][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]How often you play in a month? 2 to 4 times[/size][/color]
[size="2"] [/size]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]How often you practice in a month? twice[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. 8[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) Currently using Diablo edge 9*, stiff flex, D4, 45.5 inch, square, aldila habanero 6A (stock setup)[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? aggressive temp slow back hard through, im assuming heavy loader im a strong guy with a late release in my wrists[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? handicap is 13, although I strike the ball probably as good as someone off 7 or 8, my short game is atrocious[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? to much draw, i am very happy as this is the best setup ive ever had and most consistent but the ball flight is to high, i do get good run but im drawing it basically from the right edge of fairway or treeline to land it on the left edge of fairway. I have played with my mechanics and things but my swing is quite consistant as is id just like to hit it with less spin[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM [/size][/color][color="#0000FF"][size="2"]([url="http://www.flightscope.com/"]flightscope[/url] LM is one of my best recommendation)[/size][/color][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]?[/size][/color][color="#0000FF"][size="2"] ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?)[/size][/color] [b][color="#FF0000"]These numbers has to come from the existing club or the club that you are trying to fix or buy. IMPORTANT & A MUST![/color][/b] [b][size="2"][color="#ff0000"]DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA. No i have not[/color][/size] its not available where i live[/b]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? less lateral movement from right to left and a little lower ball flight[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? miss hits are either a block which goes rightand stays straight but is usually in the tree line or a low snap hook...I do toe it from time to time but with my current setup it still goes fairly long and down the middle....and aside from toeing i generally hit the middl[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? a draw which would move half a fairway from left to right[/size][/color]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? Dry average country club course. Playing in Australia in a town which gets vegas type hot i suppose at times to around freezing.[/color][/size]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Body build and postures? height? etc. 6"0 240lbs carrying some excess pounds say 20lbs but im an ex-rugby player and do powerlifting so im pretty strong. have a large chest bone structure so I tend to swing from 3/4's a lot, longish arms my wingspan is 6"2-6"3, I carry a lot of muscle and weight in legs and backside[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove.. extra large[/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? I play with a swing that is based on the right sided swing so Rod Pampling would be similar i think or Aaron Baddeley if i could dream of a swing.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]The more the better it become. Just for mechanics i tend to load up on my front leg during backswing and coil then swing with upper body I dont have much leg movement during my swing.....oh i didnt add this earlier but my average drives would go 270-280 yards total I do get above average run normally....and I can ramp it upto 300 + occasionally if I decide to go hard at the ball and my timing is good[/size][/color]

General questionnaire:

How often you play in a month? [color="#8B0000"]2 times per week in the spring/summer/fall[/color]

How often you practice in a month? [color="#8B0000"] Once per week [/color]

How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [color="#8B0000"]7[/color]

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) [color="#8B0000"] Callaway Diablo Tour 9.5* Project X 7C7 shaft 70 grams 6.0 S flex 45.5" D5 1* Open[/color]

2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader? [color="#8B0000"] Quick Tempo, heavy loader[/color]

3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? [color="#8B0000"]8.7Hcp 7/10 consistency[/color]

4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? [color="#8B0000"]Backspin too high[/color]

5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM ([url="http://www.flightscope.com/"]flightscope[/url] LM is one of my best recommendation)? ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?) [b]These numbers has to come from the existing club or the club that you are trying to fix or buy. IMPORTANT & A MUST![/b] [b]DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA.

[/b][color="#8B0000"]Club speed 105.7; ball speed 149.2, back spin 3115 (lowest I could muster!); sidespin 241, carry 245.9 yards, total 260.2 yards. GolfTown indoor simulator, no idea of make/brand[/color]

6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? [color="#8B0000"]Less backspin[/color]

7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? [color="#8B0000"]Pull hook, occasional slice[/color]

8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? [color="#8B0000"]Draw[/color]

9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? [color="#8B0000"]Vancouver, Canada, Linksy type course, More windy than not.[/color]

10. Body build and postures? height? etc. [color="#8B0000"]174cm 71kg[/color]

11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. [color="#8B0000"]Medium[/color]

12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? [color="#8B0000"]Dunno, tempo of Nick Price[/color]

13. etc. The more the better it become. T[color="#8B0000"]urned the big 5-OH recently, quite flexible, tried a number of drivers and shafts, this combo gave me the lowest backspin. Pro at the store recommended a backspin of closer to 2800.

[color="#000000"]Thanks for any possible input Joe!

answer: Data not complete. MOst likely you need stiffer set up and heavier shaft. I need complete good data. get on the flight scope.

[/color][/color]

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

• 2 weeks later...

1. Do you have a dynamic fitting before? lie angle?

Yes, around 2* upright.

2. What is the existing set up specs and shaft, etc? Detail please!

Been playing Ping S57 3-PW. +1/2", green dot (2.25* up) with standard TT DG S300 for the past few years.

3. Have you ever been on a launch monitor session? what are the numbers (detail)? what brand of machine?DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA.

Never outdoors or on a machine I trust.

4. How do you hit them so far?

Not good enough! Going to move into something more forgiving soon (i20 or MP-59?) and would love any shaft suggestions.

5. What do you want to see it change/what is the problem?

Would like to get a bit more height, especially with the long irons, and take the spin off. And hit them longer!

6. What do you like to see on your ball flight?

No wind? High and straight! I like to flight the short irons down a bit.

7. What is your ball flight tendency on your good golfing day?

Currently a low draw. Like a big punch shot. Need some range time...

8. Which side is your mistake tendency? left or right side? any problem catching the sweet spot? where?

Mistakes lately have been thin and right, or pull and left. Flushed shots miss left if not online.

9. Do you consider yourself a High ball hitter or low ball hitter?

Low with the irons. Can hit it low or high with my driver.

10. How far you hit a 5 iron on a good no wind day? 5 iron swing speed ( carry distance )?

Maybe 190? I would guess my swing speed with 5 iron is around 90-95 mph.

11. What is you measurement on Knuckle to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players

30.5"

12. What is your measurement on wrist to floor with shoes on? LH for RH player vice versa on LH players

36"

13. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove.

Cadet M-L

14. How tall are you?

6'2"

15. Are you a deep/medium or shallow divot taker?

Deep

16. Who do you think your swing look like compare to PGA Tour players?

KJ Choi steepness with Lucas Glover punchiness / abbreviated finish.

17. What is your handicap index? From?

2.6 GHIN. Was down below 1 last Summer.

18. Smooth , medium or quick tempo swing style? How good is your shaft load factor on your down swing?

Short back swing and abbreviated finish with the irons. I feel like I load the shaft pretty easily with my short punchy style swing. Medium tempo that can get quick (not with good results!)

Thanks for any help! I know I need to flatten my swing and turn through the finish instead of tilting into the ball. I think I've fallen into the habit of aligning a little right and trying to hit a smothered punch draw instead of letting the club release properly.

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]General questionnaire:[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]How often you play in a month? [b]6-8 times[/b][/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]How often you practice in a month? [/color][/size][b][size="2"][color="#1c2837"]2-3 times[/color][/size][/b]
H[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]ow consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [b]6[/b][/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Driver fitting questionnaire:[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) [/size][/color]

[b]TM R11 9* (turned down to 8*) [/b]
[b]D5.5 SW[/b]
[b]Fujikura Motore F1 65S[/b]
[b]254 CPM[/b]
[b]45.5"[/b]

2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader?

[b]Tempo: Fast[/b]
[b]Transition: Medium[/b]
[b]Release: Middle[/b]

3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability?

[b]6 for consistency[/b]
[b]Striking ability is ok[/b]

[b]Feels very heavy & stiff. Otherwise I'm not sure, that's why I'm filling out the questionnaire. [/b]

5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]?[/size][/color][color="#0000FF"][size="2"] ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?)[/size][/color]
[color="#ff0000"][b]
[/b][/color]
[color="#ff0000"][u][b]FlightScope[/b][/u][/color]
[color="#ff0000"][u][b]
[/b][/u][/color]
[b]Swing Speed: 112.4[/b]
[b]Ball Speed: 154.4[/b]
[b]Launch Angle: 6.1 (3.3* R)[/b]
[b]Spin Rate: 2907 (3.5* R)[/b]
[b]Smash Factor: 1.37[/b]
[b]Attack Angle: 3.0[/b]
[b]Landing Angle: 21.9[/b]
[b]Carry Distance: 231[/b]
[b]Total Distance: 253[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up?[/size][/color]

[b]More distance, greater accuracy[/b]

7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where?

[b]Fat, or off the Toe[/b]

8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good?

[b]Snap Hook[/b]

9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from?

[b]Central IL - last summer course was very dry and fast, weather was hot and humid.[/b]

10. Body build and postures? height? etc.

[b]6' 1"[/b]
[b]240 lbs[/b]
[b]Athletic build[/b]

11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove.

[b]XL[/b]

12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be?

[b]The guy doing my launch monitor session said Gary Woodland.[/b]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][b]My game has improved a lot lately, handicap is finally down in single digits, but the driver continues to be my nemesis. How I hit my driver pretty much determines the type of day I'll have. Some days I can hit this set up great! Been able to poke it out there 300+ now and then. Other days I'm snap hooking like crazy and over compensate to a push fade. By the end of most rounds this thing feels very heavy too despite the 65 gram shaft. I have no clue what ideal launch/spin rates are, but mine seem a little low...might be why I feel like I crush it sometimes and pull up to a 245 yd drive...[/b][/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][b]
[/b][/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"][b]Looking forward to your response! Thanks!

Answer: Try to get on the LM again with a 10.5 or 11 driver lofts in X flex. Repost after that!
[/b][/size][/color]

Cobra Bio Cell Pro| 'ahina 70X
Miuzno H4 2i | GD ADDI 105X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 50, 56, 60

Callaway Jaws MD3 PM Grind 64*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1/500

Snell MTB-X

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month? [b]I play every weekend.[/b]
How often you practice in a month? [b]I'm at the range almost everyday[/b].
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency. [b]6-8[/b]

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc ) [b]I have an R11s that I got as a present, I have the stiff shaft and I got the loft in 9.[/b]
2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader?[b] I am working on becoming slower but sometimes my tempo gets too fast.[/b]
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? [b]I would say I'm a double digit handicap that is dropping. I strike awesome at times and other times not so well but I have only been playing a year now. I would say on a scale maybe a 6.[/b]
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? [b]Since I just got this club I have 90 days to try it and buy a new one. I hear some of the clubs have better shafts. Was looking for an expert opinion.[/b]
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM [color="#0000ff"]([url="http://www.flightscope.com/"]flightscope[/url] LM is one of my best recommendation)[/color]?[color="#0000ff"] ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate, Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?)[/color] [b][color="#ff0000"]These numbers has to come from the existing club or the club that you are trying to fix or buy. IMPORTANT & A MUST![/color][/b] [color="#FF0000"][b]DO NOT POST IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE LM DATA. [/b][/color]I tested some clubs at the Roger Dunn, I'm not sure what they use. [b]I dont have the exact numbers but off of the top of my head here is what they were. Swing speed: 108mph Launch angle: 10-11 Ball speed: 150-160 Spin rate: 3300rpm, I will go to the store and get some more data.[/b]
6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up? [b]Higher club head speed, longer carry.[/b]
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? [b]I tend to hit a 5 yard fade when I strike puire. If I make a mistake its usually a slice which is caused by my spine angle changing as I have a tendency to open up to quick which makes me heel the ball.[/b] [b]Also sometimes my arms get a little fast but I am working on my swing from the ground up so I can build club speed. When I hit a good shot its usually cause the timing was perfect and my transition was perfect.[/b]
8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? [b]When I hit good shots they're usually straight or within 5-10 years of target.[/b]
9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? [b]I live in Los Angeles. I play most of the city courses, some of them are nice others not so much.[/b]
10. Body build and postures? height? etc.[b] I'm 5'8", 160lbs, athletic build.[/b]
11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. [b]I use a small size gloves on the boarder of medium.[/b]
12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? [b]I would love to strike the ball like Luke Donald. My biggest fault I think it my tempo which I'm getting way better at each day. Today was some of the best ball striking I have ever done. I would say 70-80% of my shots were on or near target with all my clubs.[/b]

If there is any other info I could provide let me know!

Answer: Get your self a lower spin head design, lower spin and sub flex s/x shaft. Post the LM data again. higher SS are from you, not from me.

Taylormade M5 10.5* ProForce V2 X
Callaway Epic Max 3w ProForce V2 X
Callaway Apex 3h Kuro Kage S
Mizuno MP-18 4-P Nippon SPB X
Vokey SM8 52.12F/56.14F/60.08M 1* Flat DG S400
Odyssey 33" White Hot Pro Rossi

Mr Kwok-

I just want to hank you first for the service you provide in this thread!

My info:
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]1. What is the club existing set up? [b]9.5* TM Superfast TP Talamonti pd-70 Tour X tipped 1" 45.5"[/b]
2. What type of swinger are you? [b]Medium smooth with low-moderate loading...working on more lag/loading[/b]
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability? [b]I am a +1hcp and I rate my swing a 7 in consistency this time of year, ball striking the same, a 7[/b]
4. What is the the problem w/ the existing set up? [b]Loss of distance, more of a right/fade bias, dispersion isn't great compared to my friends' drivers that I have tried[/b]
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM [/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#0000ff"][b]Unfortunatey I only had 5 mins on a Zelocity LM at Golf Galaxy.[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#0000ff"][b]My Numbers:[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#0000ff"][b]910 D2 at 45" 9.5* with a MFT Titleist Ahina X (70) in the neutral position:[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#0000ff"][b]Swing Speed-->115.67mph[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#0000ff"][b]Ball Speed-->168.2mph[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#0000ff"][b]Launch angle -->10.5[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#0000ff"][b]Ball spin -->2670rpm[/b][/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? [b]My miss is towards the toe, and I typically get ahead of the clubhead losing the ball to the right on a miss. [/b][/color]
[color="#1c2837"]8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good? [b]Pretty straight with a small fade, but as my swing progresses I am getting more towards a very slight draw. I typically hit the ball pretty high, but not with a ton of spin.[/b][/color]
[color="#1c2837"]9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from? [b]I am from NC, and typically play a little bit of everything depending upon the time of year. We have quite the variance through the seasons. The warm months are typically pretty firm[/b].[/color]
[color="#1c2837"]10. Body build and postures? height? etc.[b] 6'0" and pretty thin. My irons are 2* upright[/b][/color]
[color="#1c2837"]11. What is your glove size? [b]I wear a medium-large glove.[/b][/color]
[color="#1c2837"]12. If you have to be honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? at least who do you like it to be? [b]Most people compare it to Charles Howell III[/b][/color]
[color="#1c2837"]13. etc. The more the better it become. [b]My current swing I fight a slight over the top move, but it is going away. I am also working on setting my wrists a bit earlier. I currently have a ton of width to my swing but need a bit more wrist set and lag. I have been playing my father's 910d2 10.5* RIP 60s at a D4 setting a bit. It balloons a bit on me and I get very little roll, but dispersion is fairly good, much better than my current club. It has more of a slight draw to it, but even when it balloons, it flies my current set-up.[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"][b]
[/b][/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"][b]Thanks in advance!

Answer: Your LM DATA is close to perfect. Buy that driver....I bet you only small tweak from stock.
[/b][/color][/size]

Ping G30 LST 9* Rogue Tour Silver 125 70TX
TM RBZ2 Tour 3HL Matrix 80x
Callaway Apex 3i PX 6.5
B-Stone J40 CB PX 6.5
MD2 Tour Grind 52* 56* / Vokey TVD K 60*
Low Tide Fin Custom

Hi there,
I like many other people out there judging by the number of posts have a bit of a problem when it comes to finding iron shafts so if any one could give a good suggestion it would be great.

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Driver fittingquestionnaire:[/size][/color][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]
1. What is the clubexisting set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc) [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]
Callaway prototypes 3-pw, Std loft, Dynamic gold Super lite X100, +0.25, 2*up, d2,

2. What type ofswinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on yourswing? Heavy or light loader?

Smooth takeaway. load quite heavy due to rapid downswing

3. What is yourhandicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is yourstriking ability? [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] Handicap 3.4. Swing is consistent. Centered shots 8 out of 10. Misses are just off center to the heel[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]
4. What is the theproblem w/ the existing set up? [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] I think that the X100 is just a bit too stiff for the amount of time i spend on the course. I play every day and practice every day too.

5. Have you everhad a launch monitor session before? What brand of LM (flightscope LM is one ofmy best recommendation)? ( swing speed, launch angle, ball speed, spin rate,Swing path,Attack angle, side spins, etc?)

Yes. I used a flightscope. SS 85-87 mph. Launch angle 21* with a 6 iron. Spin rate 5700. Swing path in to out. Very little side spin 37rpm.

6. What are youtrying to change or achieve on your new set up?[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] A lighter flex shaft which does not have a high back spin

7. What is yourshots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] A slight push or a pull. Mostly due to fatigue through the back 9 holes. Trying to force the shaft too much

Do you have anyproblem missing a shots on the face of the club? where? [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] Not really. If i miss it is just off center on the heel.

8. What is yourshots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good?[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] A very slight but very high draw

9. What type ofcourse condition you are playing most?[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] I play narrow-ish fairways with heavy rough and very fast greens. Greens are about 11-12 on average
Where are you from? I play most of my golf in Asia.

Body build and postures?height? etc. [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] 6.1(183cm), 85kg. Athletic build

11. What is yourglove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove. [/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] Ml in Titleist players glove

12. If you have tobe honest, who your swing look like on PGA tour? A bit like Ross Fishers.[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]If you can provide any help it would be good. Thanks in advance.[/size][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][size="2"] Gary

Answer, Way to high on ball flight. Maybe just a hair to stiff...Swing and ball position more of the problem. Maybe a stroing lofted iron would help you more.
[/size][/color]

General questionnaire:
How often you play in a month?
5-7
How often you practice in a month?
How consistent do you think your swing are in a scale 1-10 ( 10 being the best )? It won't matter good or bad consistency.

1. What is the club existing set up? ( loft, shaft, flex, swing weight, lenght, etc )
Nike Dymo Str8-Fit, 9.5, Proforce AXIV, 45.75
2. What type of swinger are you ( smooth or quick tempo swinger )? Loading factor on your swing? Heavy or light loader?
Quick tempo, heavy loading
3. What is your handicap and on a scale 1-10 how consistent is your swing?where is your striking ability?
8, 7
I want to hit it farther, ballflight and offcenter hits are fine
5. Have you ever had a launch monitor session before?
No
6. What are you trying to change or achieve on your new set up?
looking at whole new driver setups
7. What is your shots tendency on mistakes when you are not playing so good? Do you have any problem missing a shots on the face of the club? where?
High slice or low snap hook, misses tend to be on heel
8. What is your shots tendency (ball flight) that you like when you are playing good?
low/mid draw
9. What type of course condition you are playing most? Where are you from?
minnesota, muni
10. Body build and postures? height? etc.
5 10, 145, lean
11. What is your glove size? need size estimate even if you don't use glove.
M
bubba