eBay: golfdealsandsteals?

2»

Comments

• straightshot7straightshot7 Members Posts: 2,985 ✭✭
    Colej wrote:

Not gonna be any different but why does that look like a steel shaft? I thought the black tie shaft was actually a matte black color?

K thanks. Not sure, it has silver portions. Looks like this:

276149e5-b45f-5062-8ac4-e2b6b4783c6f__74717.1507327783.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on&imbypass=on

http://golfdealsandsteals.com/new-matrix-ozik-mfs-70m4-black-tie-driver-shaft-extra-stiff-flex-w-tip-grip/
  • ColejColej Members Posts: 1,672 ✭✭
    Probably a paint job matrix did for Taylormade. I actually just saw that listing above on eBay.
    Colej wrote:

Probably a paint job matrix did for Taylormade. I actually just saw that listing above on eBay.

yeah. Cool. It's $10 cheaper on their website I believe. Looks like they add $10 to everything on Amazon and eBay.
  • ignitewvuignitewvu Members Posts: 2,054 ✭✭
    edited Jul 5, 2018 #35
    Hate to refresh this thread in a negative light as I've bought a TON of stuff from Deals & Steals but apparently they had a Warehouse Fire in late June & they are totally shut down.

Shame cause I bought all of my OEM TM Tour Sleeves (100% OEM, (Not the Knockoff shiny chinese) 1.5 Sleeve sold them for 10 bucks too) off them, Built tons of Single Driving Irons from heads they sold & lots of Tour Preferred balls.

Their CS might have been bad, but if you knew what you wanted they ALWAYS delivered fast & at a discount rate.
    M5 9 Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 6 Stiff
    M3 15 3 Wood Mitsubishi Tensei AV 75 Stiff
    M1 19 Hybrid Fujikura Atmos Blue 80HB Stiff
    M1 4i @ 39" KBS Tour 105
    Bridgestone J15DPF 5-PW DG Pro S300
    Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 52, 56 & 60 DGS200
    Odyessey Exo 7 34"
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
    Very sorry to hear that. I hope everyone's okay and hope they recover.
  • nogamejamesnogamejames Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭
    I purchased a ton of stuff from them... I loved looking though all their stuff. That is terrible that happened. You never knew what you would find with them.
    WITB:
    Driver: Ping G400 Max 9* Matrix 8M3
    3 Wood: TM 16 M2 13* Diamana Thump 75
    4-7 Wood: Cobra F6 Baffler 19* PX Evenflow
    4 Iron: TM RSI TP UDI Aldila Rip'd VS Proto
    5-PW: Bridgestone J15DF KBS C-Taper
    50,56,60: Callaway MD3, Vokey TVD, Mizuno T7
    Putter: Method 003, Bettinardi Queen B7
  • kdog25kdog25 Members Posts: 1,569 ✭✭

My "NEW Matrix Ozik Mfs 70M4 Black Tie Driver Shaft, Extra Stiff Flex, w/ Tip & Grip" came and it has a Demo Club sticker on it.

​Should I care?

I'm not complaining since I only payed $38 shipped, but the website makes no mention of any demo club.

Is the "demo club" shaft worse than usual or are they the same?

It came in a Taylormade plastic sleeve.

Thanks in advance for help.

20180310_153235.jpg

Maybe it was intended for demo and not needed/never used. If it shows no signs of wear then I don’t think I’d care. Whether you should - that’s up to you. But unless it looks used I wouldn’t sweat it.
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,104 ✭✭
    ignitewvu wrote:

Hate to refresh this thread in a negative light as I've bought a TON of stuff from Deals & Steals but apparently they had a Warehouse Fire in late June & they are totally shut down.
    Wow that's awful. That would explain why all of their items under their two Ebay store/seller names had no items when I went to look for something last week. Hopefully everybody is okay and they can recover from this. Thanks for the update.
    Message posted on golfdealsandsteals1 and kingsbestdeals Ebay store pages.

https://www.ebay.com/str/golfdealsandsteals1/

https://www.ebay.com/str/kingsbestdeals

"Unfortunately this past week our warehouse with all of our inventory caught on fire and everything was destroyed. We are not sure what exact inventory will have in the future but hope to start getting inventory in as soon as we can (possibly within the next two weeks) and start listing again on eBay to build up our company as we once were. We have been working with eBay for over 15 years and have built up a steady strong following and hope to keep everyone's business. We appreciate your time, support and patience in this matter of getting everything refunded, questions answered, problems solved, and any delay we might have in responding to emails. Again we are very sorry for this inconvenience."
  • Judge SmalesJudge Smales Members Posts: 766 ✭✭
    edited Jul 6, 2018 #41

My "NEW Matrix Ozik Mfs 70M4 Black Tie Driver Shaft, Extra Stiff Flex, w/ Tip & Grip" came and it has a Demo Club sticker on it.

​Should I care?

I'm not complaining since I only payed $38 shipped, but the website makes no mention of any demo club.

Is the "demo club" shaft worse than usual or are they the same?

It came in a Taylormade plastic sleeve.

Thanks in advance for help.

20180310_153235.jpg

No
  • YrrdeadYrrdead Better Living Through Chemistry Members Posts: 1,613 ✭✭
    Dang one of my favorite tm sellers.
    G400 Max 9*o w/ RIP Beta
    Steelhead 15*
    Apex 21* Hybrid
    Apex Pro('14)4-P
    Exo #7

• larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,254 ✭✭
    ****... I was at their warehouse few times to buy. Very nice people... Hope he had fire insurance.. It surely would have been almost $1mil in stock..
  • wfwpwfwp ClubWRX Posts: 470 ClubWRX
    I hope they are able to recover.
  • zenman4711zenman4711 Members Posts: 811 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

****... I was at their warehouse few times to buy. Very nice people... Hope he had fire insurance.. It surely would have been almost $1mil in stock..

You were lucky! I asked if I could pick up some shafts I purchased last year as I live maybe 35 minutes away and they told me no local pickups...

Hope they get back in business soon. Some great deals from those guys!
    edited Jul 10, 2018 #46
    I'm sure many here may have received this email from GolfStealsandDeals on the fire they had. In case you did not

here is a picture and the text of the email. Good luck to them as they are a favorite seller for many here,

Dear Customers-

On Wednesday, June 27thour warehouse suffered a disastrous fire that consumed our entire building and inventory. As we deal with all of this, we ask for your patience. We will continue to be sorting through orders, returns, refunds and any other purchase concerns that need to be dealt with. We are in the process of setting up an interim office space and will be getting back on our feet with new inventory as soon the mid/end of July. You may reach us by email and within the next week, by phone as well. Thank you for your patronage to Golfdealandsteals.com and we look forward to offering our customers the best deals in golf.

Sincerely-

Golf Deals and Steals
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • DaveTromDaveTrom Members Posts: 432 ✭✭
    Wow I was just over there recently, he had a lot of old inventory and was getting ready to move he said. He said he didn't really know what he had and was extremely disorganized. This is really interesting, there is a word for it but i can't think of it.
  • Noyes26Noyes26 Members Posts: 1,895 ✭✭
    DaveTrom wrote:

Wow I was just over there recently, he had a lot of old inventory and was getting ready to move he said. He said he didn't really know what he had and was extremely disorganized. This is really interesting, there is a word for it but i can't think of it.

Not really a fair accusation to be throwing around. If there was any foul play, it’ll get caught. But to say it on a public forum is just dumb.
    PING G400 LST 10* Tensei Pro Orange
    TI 16 Tmag M2 16.5 Tensei Pro White
    Taylormade P790 3-PW KBS $-Taper
    Vokey SM7 54, 60
    Few CT's
    WITB Link
  • DaveTromDaveTrom Members Posts: 432 ✭✭
    You’re right, I apologize for that comment I am going to recuse myself from all investigation.
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,254 ✭✭
    If anyone is wondering how they're claiming to get back up and running only 1 month after horrendous damage, they have a 2nd office, albeit much smaller than that one.
  • nogamejamesnogamejames Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭
    I saw the email this morning. I have made multiple orders from them and I loved looking through their stuff. Just page after page of 3-5 year old tour only stuff. I repair a ton of clubs so having a bunch of single shafts in my garage helps me a ton and they always had good/cheap stuff. I hope they are back on their feet again soon
    WITB:
    Driver: Ping G400 Max 9* Matrix 8M3
    3 Wood: TM 16 M2 13* Diamana Thump 75
    4-7 Wood: Cobra F6 Baffler 19* PX Evenflow
    4 Iron: TM RSI TP UDI Aldila Rip'd VS Proto
    5-PW: Bridgestone J15DF KBS C-Taper
    50,56,60: Callaway MD3, Vokey TVD, Mizuno T7
    Putter: Method 003, Bettinardi Queen B7
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,703 ClubWRX
    That fire is a bummer. I had been wondering why their items I had been watching had a note saying the seller was away that had been up for a few weeks now.
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • umassgolferumassgolfer Members Posts: 774 ✭✭
    Anyone heard if these guys are going to be able to get back up and running?
  • pga_apprenticepga_apprentice Members Posts: 1,665 ✭✭

Anyone heard if these guys are going to be able to get back up and running?

Talked to the owner briefly last week and he said that they hoped to be fully operational by December.
    ’16 Tour M2 9.5° KK 70 XTS | ’17 M1 T3 14.5° PX 8A4 | R15 18° OBAN 100 | i200 $-Taper 125
    |i200 50° X100 | Glide 2.0 54° WS X100 | Glide 2.0 58° ES X100 | Cadence TR Anser 2
    |[background=transparent] Srixon [/background]XV [background=transparent]or TM Project [/background]'A' |
  • umassgolferumassgolfer Members Posts: 774 ✭✭
    Good to hear they're on their way back. Thanks for the update.
  • richie24richie24 Havre de Grace, MarylandMembers Posts: 965 ✭✭
    edited Oct 18, 2018 #56
    radiman wrote:

I'm having a hard time finding them on eBay under that name. Is it some sort of variation?

I just checked them out and a big notice saying that their warehouse caught fire and all their inventory was destroyed..wow

oops..a little late , sorry fellas

TaylorMade M4 / UST VTS SPX7
    TaylorMade M3 / Hzrdus Smoke Siff
    JPX 900 Forged 4-W / Modus 105 S.
    SM7 50.08 F
    Adams TW 56.13
    SM7 58.08 M
    SC SS Newport 2.5