Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Diamana ZF Photos and Info

2»

Comments

• TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors Posts: 4,978 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jgard320 said:
    It's looking like the ultimate fairway profile for me. I actually really enjoyed the stock hzrdus yellow that came in a lot of last year's models. This seems like a similar concept with less on the extreme ends and better quality materials.

It definitely spins less than Hzrdus yellow.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • jgard320jgard320 ClubWRX Posts: 429 ClubWRX

@TollBros said:

@jgard320 said:
    It's looking like the ultimate fairway profile for me. I actually really enjoyed the stock hzrdus yellow that came in a lot of last year's models. This seems like a similar concept with less on the extreme ends and better quality materials.

Then it's going to be a great fairway profile for me. Can't wait for mine to get here.

@jgard320 said:

@TollBros said:

@jgard320 said:

Then it's going to be a great fairway profile for me. Can't wait for mine to get here.

I believe you'll love it. And seriously every time I look at these ZF's, I can't help but think just how **** good they look. Simple yet stunning.

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • senorpollosenorpollo Members Posts: 26 ✭✭

Sorry for the ignorance but how would the ZF compare to the TourAD DI? Don’t have a fitter from where I’m from so ✌🏻

Ping G400 Max 10.5(9) TourAD DI 6SR
    Titleist 917 F2 16.5
    Diamana BF 60S
    Titleist 917 F2 18(19.5) Diamana BF 60S
    Honma TW 737V 4-10 Modus 105 R
    Titleist SM6 50.08F Modus 105 R (Red)
    Titleist SM6 54
    .10S & 58.10S Modus 115 Wedge (Masters Green)
    Scotty Cameron X7 33

@senorpollo said:
    Sorry for the ignorance but how would the ZF compare to the TourAD DI? Don’t have a fitter from where I’m from so ✌🏻

If you'd like to send me over some data and video or swing info, I'd be happy to make a recommendation for you.

• golfgolfgurugolfgolfguru Members Posts: 34 ✭✭

Interested in a comparison to ad di too.

• jgard320jgard320 ClubWRX Posts: 429 ClubWRX
    edited Sep 11, 2019 2:53pm #38

I can't give numbers, but AD-DI is generally regarded as similar to a blueboard profile. I want to say that BF is a bit softer throughout, but follows the same general profile. ZF goes stiffer in the butt and tip, and for a point in the mid, goes softer than the BF. See below:

It might be more appropriate to think of ZF as a stiffer handled DF than some sort of radically different BF. Here is the Tensei Blue for comparison:

• Red4282Red4282 Members Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭

@jgard320 said:
    I can't give numbers, but AD-DI is generally regarded as similar to a blueboard profile. I want to say that BF is a bit softer throughout, but follows the same general profile. ZF goes stiffer in the butt and tip, and for a point in the mid, goes softer than the BF. See below:

It might be more appropriate to think of ZF as a stiffer handled DF than some sort of radically different BF. Here is the Tensei Blue for comparison:

To me looks like the zf is like a combo of the bf/df. Butt of the bf merged with the tip of the df.

• jjmurryjjmurry Washington, DCMembers Posts: 156 ✭✭✭

Anyone gaming this yet in a fairway wood?

Hoping it becomes my go to 250 to 260 club that's point and shoot. Currently have a TS2 3w but it's too spinny and needs a shaft that will knock down the flight and spin as I primarily use it off the tee.

Ping G410 LST - Tensei CK Orange 65X
    Titleist U510 - Project X HZRDZ Smoke Black 85g 6.5
    JPX 900 Tour PW-3i - C-Taper 130x
    Vokey SM7 - 52*, 56*, 60* - C-Taper 130x
    Ping Anser 2
    Snell MTB-X
  • farris207farris207 Members Posts: 3
    edited Today @ 11:16am #41

I'm very interested in picking one of these up as well. I was playing a KK DC XT 60TX and it was by far the best I've ever driven the ball. Sadly that shaft cracked and is no longer playable. How does this compare to the KK XT? I've hit the BF and quite liked it. Felt like I really got a huge transfer of energy with that shaft into the ball with the BF. It was just a little too soft for a driver. I think it would be amazing in a 3 wood. How do the BF and ZF compare? My driver swing is very sensitive to the timing changes of different shafts, so that is always my biggest worry. I've struggled in the past with counter balanced shafts like the PO, and butt soft shafts like the D+.

• mizunoMP14mizunoMP14 IndianaMembers Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭

@farris207 said:
    I'm very interested in picking one of these up as well. I was playing a KK DC XT 60TX and it was by far the best I've ever driven the ball. Sadly that shaft cracked and is no longer playable. How does this compare to the KK XT? I've hit the BF and quite liked it. Felt like I really got a huge transfer of energy with that shaft into the ball with the BF. It was just a little too soft for a driver. I think it would be amazing in a 3 wood. How do the BF and ZF compare? My driver swing is very sensitive to the timing changes of different shafts, so that is always my biggest worry. I've struggled in the past with counter balanced shafts like the PO, and butt soft shafts like the D+.

i hit this yesterday, it has a firmer feel than the BF but not nearly has firm in the mid section as the XT. The XT is softer in the handle and firm in the mid, the zf is firmer in the handle and softer in the mid, so a bit of opposites. the flight was higher with the Zf than what i remember with the XT. The flight was not noticeably different than a BF for me, but I was not on a launch monitor. I liked it much better than the XT, but I prefer softer mid shafts.

M4 10.5* Aldila Copperhead 70tx
    M3 3hl 17* Accra RPG 382 m5
    Apex Hybrid 20*  AD-DI 105x
    3 & 4 UDI Dynamic Gold 120
    5-pw Honma 737vn Dynamic Gold
    50* 56* 60* Vokey SM6 Dynamic Gold
    SeeMore FGP Deep Flange

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file