APPLY HERE: Titleist 915 D2 and D3 driver-fitting testing thread!

Glendale, CA December 5th.

* What is your current driver / shaft combination?
-PING I25 9.5* w/ Blueboard 63x

* Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
-Always been a Titleist fan, but the high spin of the previous 910/913 models kept me from using them. Plus, it's BEAUTIFUL!!

* Your Current Handicap?

* Are you righty or lefty?
-Righty

* Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
-No. Just fit by the regular guys at local golf shop.

* If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
-YES!!!

[center][b]Titleist 915 D3 9.5* [/b]w/ Aldila Rogue 125msi 70TX[/center]
[center][b]Titleist 915F 13.5*[/b] w/ Diamana White 80s[/center]
[center][b]Ping Anser 20*[/b] w/ VTS Black TSPX 85x[/center]
[center][b]Titleist AP2 714 4-PW[/b] w/ Steelfiber i110cw s[/center]
[center][b]Vokey SM5 50*[/b] w/ DG S300[/center]
[center][b]Vokey TVD M 54*, SM5 K 58* [/b]w/ DG S300[/center]
[center][b]Scotty Cameron Newport[/b] Mil-Spec, 35"[/center]
[center][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/874426-gics-2013-witb-pic-heavy/"]WITB Link[/url][/center]

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East region. Any of the dates are good.
[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? Titleist 910 UST V2 x flex
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? I like Titleist drivers the best and have heard good things about the 915
[*]Your Current Handicap? +1
[*]Are you righty or lefty? right
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? no
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? yes
[/list]

[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination?- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9.5 (+1, N) Aldila Tour Green X Flex 45"
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? Its is a great looking head with some great stock offerings for shafts, have not found a Titleist driver I liked since since my 975 D
[*]Your Current Handicap? 7.1
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Left handed
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?I have been professionally fit
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Would be glad too
[/list]
East region Thursday Dec. 11th in Jacksonville.( Or any other day in Jax.)
Thanks,

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond  USTMamiya LIN-Q Blue 6F5
Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond  15*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Red  7F5
Callaway Apex UW 19*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Blue  8F5
Callaway Apex Pro 24*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Black 105F5
Callaway Apex Pro CB 5-11 USTMamiya Recoil Dart V 130 F5
Callaway MD5 Jaws Black 56W, 60LW
Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Las Vegas H7
Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

West, Burbank, CA 12/3/2014

* What is your current driver / shaft combination?
Titleist 910 d3, Fujikura Speeder 757

* Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
I've been waiting for it to come out for almost a year. I've always loved the look of Titleist drivers.

* Your Current Handicap?
~5

* Are you righty or lefty?
Righty.

* Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
No.

* If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
Yes.

West, Valencia CA, 6 Dec 2014

What is your current driver / shaft combination? Titleist 913 AD DI 7X

Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? It's time to replace current driver, I want to stack it up against competition.

Your Current Handicap? 4

Are you righty or lefty? Righty

Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? Never been professionally fit, always gone by feel and ball flight.

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Absolutely, I love writing and sharing my experiences with others!

[quote]
[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination?
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
[*]Your Current Handicap?
[*]Are you righty or lefty?
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
[/list]
[/quote]

Burbank, Dec 3

[list]
[*]Nike SqDymo2 str8-fit / UST Proforce AXIVCore Stiff
[*]I currently play a 913 3-wood and love it. Love the feeling of Titleist clubs and drivers, and would love to upgrade my driver to modern technology.
[*]14
[*]Righty
[*]Never professionally fit for any clubs
[*]Yes, I will review, photograph, and discuss the club until the end of time
[/list]

West
Valencia, CA (Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014)
current driver / shaft combination - Ping Anser / GD Tour AD DI
Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver - Want to see if a proper fitting/fit club will improve my driving,
and always been impressed with Titleist Drivers
Your Current Handicap - 12
Are you righty or lefty? - Righty
Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver - No
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? - Yes

[list]
[*]I would like the Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 6, 2014)
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? - Ping G30 10.5 with Oban Devotion 7 X tipped 1/2 inch, 45''
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? - I have always loved the look and feel of Titleist drivers but have felt like the last few models have spun way too much compared to the competitors. I would like to see if the 915 has improved upon that.
[*]Your Current Handicap? - 5
[*]Are you righty or lefty? - Right
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? - Yes, but its been awhile
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? - Absolutely
[/list]

Ping G30 10.5 Oban Devotion 7
Adams 4060 14 Fuji Pro95
Adams Tour Proto 19 Fuji 904HB
Bridgestone J33 Combo 3-9 Proj X
SeeMore FGP
Vokey 48, 54, 58 KBS Tour

[quote name='atursky' timestamp='1415742554' post='10431033']

[color=#282828][b]ENTRY:[/b][/color]

[color=#282828]In a post below, enter the REGION, LOCATION and DATE you wish to participate in a fitting for a new Titleist 915 driver. By participating in this giveaway, you agree to write about your fitting experience and review your driver in a testing thread. [/color]In addition,[color=#282828] answer the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
[/list]
[color=#282828]Usually these testing threads fill up fast, so apply ASAP! Three winners will be chosen at random -- one from the WEST, MidWest and EAST regions -- on Nov. 26, 2014.[/color]

[color=#282828]EAST Region[/color][list]
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Thurs. Dec. 4, 2014)
[*]Titleist 913 D3 / Graphite Design Tour AD DI
[*]From what I've read, it is "suppose" to reduce spin numbers which will definitely help me
[*]4.8
[*]Righty
[*]Never been professionally fit
[*]Yes, I definitely will participate in ongoing review thread
[/list]

[/quote]

PING G430 10K MAX 10.5° - GD Tour AD DI 6x

CALLAWAY AI Smoke Max 3HL 15.5° - GD Tour AD DI 7x

TITLEIST U510 2 iron - GD Tour AD DI 95x
PING i530 4-PW - Project X 6.0
TAYLORMADE MG3 46° (@48°) & TW-Grind 56°/60° - DG Tour Issue S400
PUTTERS (in rotation) Scotty SuperSelect Newport+ , Odyssey 11 2-ball, TaylorMade Spider Tour X
SRIXON Z Star Diamond

GOLF PRIDE Tour Velvet cord

Would love to be part of the testing for the new 915 drivers

Currently using a RocketBalz stage 2 driver with the TP shaft

Have never been actually fit for a driver. Was a Titleist driver guy for 10 years until I thought I would try the Taylor Made driver. Now I long for the way I drove it with all those Titleist drivers.

My handicap +0.5 and I'm right handed.

From PA and would love to go to Jacksonville FL

Absolutely agree to provide feedback, photos and any other info that WRXers might be interested in.

MIDWEST: Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 6, 2014)[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? - [b]Ping G25, Graphite Design Tour AD-BB 6x[/b]
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? [b]I really like my current driver, but I've seen some really impressive numbers from people who have gone for fittings for the 915 drivers, and I'm interested to see how well one could perform for me, especially with an in-depth fitting experience.[/b]
[*]Your Current Handicap? [b]1.9[/b]
[*]Are you righty or lefty? [b]Righty[/b]
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? [b]Yes, most recently in May of 2013, and I also use Trackman with my instructor, so I'm quite familiar with my launch numbers.[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? [b]Yes -- I did an editor review of the Nike VR_S driver, fairway, and hybrid a few years ago, and enjoyed the experience very much. [/b]
[/list]

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

[color=#282828]Midwest Houston Dec 4th or 5th[/color][list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? Titleist 913 D2 Phenom NL S but just switched to Ping G30 stock 419 S
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? I have been playing Titleist irons and drivers for several years. Never had a chance for a proper fitting. But feel my spin is already low and would like to see how a fitting can optimize a driver setup for maximum results beyond what my playing experience has proven to do.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 0
[*]Are you righty or lefty? righty
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? No but I've been doing my own club repair work and demo/fitting or rather trial and error for myself since the 80's.
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes I think it would be awesome opportunity and experience from a bit different perspective since I haven't done this before
[/list]

[list]
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Sat. Dec. 6, 2014)
[/list]

[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? RAZR Fit A
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? more distance and straighter
[*]Your Current Handicap? 16
[*]Are you righty or lefty? R
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? golftec
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes
[/list]

[list]
[*]WEST Region-Either of these dates
[list]
[*]Glendale, CA (Friday, Dec. 5, 2014)
[*]Valencia, CA (Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014)
[/list]
[/list]
[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? 913D2, ADDI 6X
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? Low on the face forgiveness, new shaft options
[*]Your Current Handicap?22
[*]Are you righty or lefty?Righty
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?No
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes
[/list]

[attachment=2494865:TESTING_TITLEIST915.png]

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/246529/titleist-915-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]Titleist 915 D2 and D3 drivers[/url] will be available in stores on November 14, but we're looking for three fitters -- one from the West, Mid-West and East regions -- to get an exclusive driver fitting from Titleist, a free driver built to their specs, then write about the new club and fitting experience in a forum testing thread.

Do you want to test the new Titleist 915 drivers and be part of the experience? Read how to apply below.

[attachment=2493673:WRXtitleist.jpg]

[color=#282828][color=#B22222][b]TO APPLY:[/b][/color][/color]
[color=#282828]Testers must be willing to drive/travel to one of the Titleist fitting locations on the following dates:[/color]

[color=#282828]WEST Region[/color][list]
[*]Burbank, CA (Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2014)
[*]Palos Verdes, CA (Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014)
[/list]
[color=#282828]MidWest Region[/color][list]
[*]Houston, TX (Thurs. Dec. 4, 2014)
[*]Houston, TX (Fri. Dec. 5, 2014)
[*]Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 6, 2014)
[*]Houston, TX (Thurs. Dec. 11, 2014)
[*]Houston, TX (Fri. Dec. 12, 2014)
[*]Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 13, 2014)
[/list]
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Fri. Dec. 5, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Thurs. Dec. 11, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Fri. Dec. 12, 2014)
[/list]

[color=#282828]In a post below, enter the REGION, LOCATION and DATE you wish to participate in a fitting for a new Titleist 915 driver. By participating in this giveaway, you agree to write about your fitting experience and review your driver in a testing thread. [/color]In addition,[color=#282828] answer the following questions:[/color][list]
[/list]
[color=#282828]Usually these testing threads fill up fast, so apply ASAP! Three winners will be chosen at random -- one from the WEST, MidWest and EAST regions -- on Nov. 26, 2014.[/color]
[/quote]
My current driver/shaft combination is a Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 11.5 degree on a Aloila Trinity 65-R shaft.
I would love to test the new Titliest 915 driver because I am always looking for improvement in my driver.
My current handicap is 14.
I am a righty.
I have never been fit for a driver though I have been fit for irons by a fitter.
I agree to provide photos and feedback on the driver and fitting experience in a review thread. I am an experienced local sports reporter in east Texas.
I can participate on any of the Houston, TX dates with my preference being Dec. 5.
Many thanks!

[list]
[*]Location: Palos Verdes, CA (Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014)
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? Taylormade SLDR White 460 10.5 set to 9.75 - Fujikura Pro Series 73 X, tipped 1", at 44.75"
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? It's always important to try anything. We're all looking for the club that is "the one", regardless of manufacturer. I'd hope to achieve lower spin while maintaining a mid/high launch. My current driver is also demanding as far as where you hit it on the face - I'd love to see some more forgiveness with distance when you're slightly off center.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 3
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Righty
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? Yes. I've done a driver fitting before, along with shaft fittings.
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Of course.
[/list]

M3 9.5* - Fujikura 757TR
M5 15* - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
M1 5W - Fujikura Speeder 8.1
P760 3i - KBS $ Taper Black
P730 5-PW - KBS $ Taper Black
Milled Grind 50 & 55 DG TI Onyx
Hi-Toe 60 DG TI Onyx
Spider X Navy

[list]
[*]Dec 6th Jacksonville
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? Adams Fast 12 with a stock shaft
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? I'm on an endless quest to find the right driver
[*]Your Current Handicap? 7
[*]Are you righty or lefty? righty
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? no
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? yes, i'd be more than happy to
[/list]

[color=#282828]I'm in the MidWest Region, and would be able to participate any of the 3 dates in early December.[/color][list]
[/list][list]
[list]
[*]I'm presently in search of a new setup. My old driver was a Taylormade R11 8* V2 DOT head (set to 7*) with a Talamonti PD-80 TourX shaft. I played it at 44.25" and a swingweight in the D6 range. Sadly, that guy popped like a grape. In the interim, I've been using a Titleist 910 9.5* D3 (set at D2) in a Talamonti PD-70 TourX @ 44.25". I didn't swingweight to where I like it - and in it's current form is not really playable for me (launch too high, spins too much, feels like a noodle - no launch monitor numbers, just on-course observations)
[/list]
[/list][list]
[list]
[*]Quite Honestly, because I need a new driver. I've never purchased a new driver - always opting for model years of days gone past. Part of the reason for that is A.) I'm cheap. B.) When I find something that works well...I tend to stick with it for, let's say, longer than the average WRXer. I've been in the Taylormade world for so long(R510, R11, R11S, R11 DOT), coupled with feeling like I'm in a rut off the tee, I'd like to see what new technology and a proper fitting can do to increase my consistency and control off the tee.
[/list]
[/list][list]
[list]
[*]Currently a 7, but a 13 month old has cut into my course time recently. Have been a 3-4 the previous 10 years.
[/list][*]Are you righty or lefty?
[list]
[*]Righty
[/list][*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
[list]
[*]Nope. I've been fit for irons on the Golfsmith "advanced fitting" and hit a couple drives on that monitor - but not properly fit. Of the half dozen or so drives I hit on that monitor - launch numbers were pretty close to ideal; need spin to come down, but all other numbers were good.
[/list]
[/list][list]
[list]
[*]Does "Hell YES!" apply? Especially with the winter drones that have fallen down around here - these forums are one of the few spots of sanity for me.
[/list]
[/list]

*edited for grammar. My High-school-English-teaching wife would not approve.

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

[color="#282828"][size=3]Ping i20 8.5 TFC 707 D X Stiff[/size][/color]
[color="#282828"][size=3]I would like to learn about current technology and how the improvements correlate on the course[/size][/color]
[color="#282828"][size=3]4 handicap[/size][/color]
[color="#282828"][size=3]Right[/size][/color]
[color="#282828"][size=3]Never professionally fit for a driver[/size][/color]
[color="#282828"][size=3] I agree to participate in an ongoing review and all other requirements.[/size][/color]

Glendale, CA
Burbank, Ca

Current driver is Taylormade R1 with Mitsubishi Proto Kurokage X flex 70 gram

I'd love to try the titleist driver because before i switched to R1 driver I was currently gaming the 910 D3

My current handicap is 4.

I'm right handed.

I have never been professional fitted for driver. I have pretty much guessed my specification and just learned to adjust.

I agree to provide high resolution pics, and provide an extensive review. :)

[color="#282828"]Burbank or Glendale CA[/color][list]
[list]
[*]Big Bertha 10.5 Stiff Stock Fubuki
[/list][*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
[list]
[*]The last Titleist driver I purchased was the 909D3. It sounds like Titleist has made significant improvements over the previous models.
[/list][*]Your Current Handicap?
[list]
[*]10
[/list][*]Are you righty or lefty?
[list]
[*]Right
[/list][*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
[list]
[*]No. Only for Irons.
[/list][*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
[list]
[*]Yes.
[/list]
[/list]

Callaway Rogue ST LS 9*

Mizuno STZ 4W

TM Stealth 7 FW

Mizuno STZ 5H
Mizuno MP4 5-PW

Mizuno S23 50, 56, 60
TM Spider GT Max

[list]
[*]TM Superfast 2.0 TP
[*]Had a 905S, loved it
[*]~10
[*]right
[*]Irons/Wedges only
[*]Yes
[/list]

9.5 SFTP 2.0 - Ozik HD6
15* & 18* TEE XCG5
21 Ping i20 Hybrid
5 - PW J40 DPC
52* VrPro, 54* Vokey 200, 58* Vokey SM4
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mil Spec

[attachment=2494865:TESTING_TITLEIST915.png]

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/246529/titleist-915-drivers-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/"]Titleist 915 D2 and D3 drivers[/url] will be available in stores on November 14, but we're looking for three fitters -- one from the West, Mid-West and East regions -- to get an exclusive driver fitting from Titleist, a free driver built to their specs, then write about the new club and fitting experience in a forum testing thread.

Do you want to test the new Titleist 915 drivers and be part of the experience? Read how to apply below.

[attachment=2493673:WRXtitleist.jpg]

[color=#282828][color=#B22222][b]TO APPLY:[/b][/color][/color]
[color=#282828]Testers must be willing to drive/travel to one of the Titleist fitting locations on the following dates:[/color]

[color=#282828]WEST Region[/color][list]
[*]Burbank, CA (Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2014)
[*]Palos Verdes, CA (Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014)
[/list]
[color=#282828]MidWest Region[/color][list]
[*]Houston, TX (Thurs. Dec. 11, 2014)
[*]Houston, TX (Fri. Dec. 12, 2014)
[*]Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 13, 2014)
[/list]
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Fri. Dec. 5, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Thurs. Dec. 11, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Fri. Dec. 12, 2014)
[/list]

[/list]
[/quote]

Dying to know... today is my birthday and this would be the best gift ever!!

[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? SLDR 460 with UST Elements Chrome 74FT shaft.
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? Never owned or hit a Titleist Driver, always been a Taylormade or Ping driver man. However, I liked the compression channel and this technology worked well for me in another company driver. This 915 D3 head looks EXPLOSIVE.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 8
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Right
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? Yes, Taylormade
[/list]

West Coast, Burbank would work for me.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Im assuming they have been chosen already and have just been told not to say anything until the site announces it or until almost the day before going. Probably won't see it till right before Christmas when the guys or girls can have the fitting and write the reviews

Forever Changing at this point.......