2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

I am the give them a chance person, try never to judge before I get to know them. Having said that in one senior working role I had to employ new labour, it’s amazing how you can sum someone up from a written application only to have it confirmed the moment they walk in for an interview.

The one time I went against my first impressions was for my own deputy, I had second and third thoughts before I offered him the job, turned out my first impression was correct, he was a back stabbing nut job, spent most of his days running me down in an attempt to have me fired and take over my job. Fortunately other managers put me wise to what was happening.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Not 100% sure when it happened. Maybe it was in my early 20s.

Time was I tended to size a person up very quickly. As in within one or two looks at a person and I liked them - or not. So in other words I was very quick to judge in my youth. But there came along people I didn't initially care much for who turned out to be fantastic people. Similarly there were folks I'd cross paths with who I first thought were salt of the earth but turned out to be not such good souls.

To sum it up I make my mistakes in relating to other people to this day. But I'd like to at least think the shirt on a man's back isn't the best way to judge him. If he comes to a wedding or a funeral or whatever, he made the effort to be there and stand in support. Now if he walks in looking for a fight, it doesn't much matter if he's in a three-piece suit or a stained undershirt that hasn't seen the laundry in months.

Suppose I'm not saying anything you gents don't already know/think, right? Bring us your good spirit and the rest will take care of itself.

Some people are easy to size up. Because they make it abundantly clear, with no hesitation, that they are about nobody but themselves. They don't care if you know it and I guess that's better than someone who puts on an act. I don't judge since I don't know the circumstances.

As far as others....

I pride myself on the Gatsby principle:

“He smiled understandingly-much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole eternal world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it had precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hoped to convey.”

When I meet someone, I want them to feel good. And if I can share a vibe or words that leave them confident and happy, that makes me happy.

That last sentence sorta says it for me--- I try everyday where ever I go to make someone laugh---- Will admit some of these old crusty Northern Transplants do not appreciate my humor but most of them are here in God's waiting room anyway. For some reason some of those folks are just plain miserable and seem to hate those of us that have a good time. As in life in general for me I just simply go about my business and carry on

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

I hope none of the Grillers have been affected by the fires, they look devastating. Over 6000 homes already lost, stay safe Grillers and if there is the smallest chance of being caught up in it.

GET OUT NOW.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Time was I tended to size a person up very quickly. As in within one or two looks at a person and I liked them - or not. So in other words I was very quick to judge in my youth. But there came along people I didn't initially care much for who turned out to be fantastic people. Similarly there were folks I'd cross paths with who I first thought were salt of the earth but turned out to be not such good souls.

To sum it up I make my mistakes in relating to other people to this day. But I'd like to at least think the shirt on a man's back isn't the best way to judge him. If he comes to a wedding or a funeral or whatever, he made the effort to be there and stand in support. Now if he walks in looking for a fight, it doesn't much matter if he's in a three-piece suit or a stained undershirt that hasn't seen the laundry in months.

Suppose I'm not saying anything you gents don't already know/think, right? Bring us your good spirit and the rest will take care of itself.

Some people are easy to size up. Because they make it abundantly clear, with no hesitation, that they are about nobody but themselves. They don't care if you know it and I guess that's better than someone who puts on an act. I don't judge since I don't know the circumstances.

As far as others....

“He smiled understandingly-much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole eternal world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it had precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hoped to convey.”

When I meet someone, I want them to feel good. And if I can share a vibe or words that leave them confident and happy, that makes me happy.

That last sentence sorta says it for me--- I try everyday where ever I go to make someone laugh---- Will admit some of these old crusty Northern Transplants do not appreciate my humor but most of them are here in God's waiting room anyway. For some reason some of those folks are just plain miserable and seem to hate those of us that have a good time. As in life in general for me I just simply go about my business and carry on

Having fun and enjoying yourself is what life should be about, we are not here long enough to be constantly miserable. Me I am 76, look 56 and act 6.

Well that’s my opinion and I am sticking to it. :)

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

As far as others....

I remember thinking that when I was in hospital in Florida a few years back. Get me outa here! These people are in need of a hospital, I just had chest pain!

Turns out it was nothing just a combination of stress from the drive down and a pulled muscle from a coughing jag.

Maybe those miserable northerners had earned the right if they were indeed at God's waiting room due to health issues. It can come to define who you are when there is little in the way of relief and/or prospects in sight.

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

A dusting of snow this morning. Cold and blustery, winter is coming early this year. 37 degrees high today, 41 tomorrow, no golf for a while. Veterans Day parades all over today. Will pass on standing out in the cold.

Not much else going on. Thanks to all veterans for their service, whether wartime or not.

Looking at comments above, I've always tried to get along with people.

Cheers!

Cold and windy here as well this morning; -3°C or ~27°F as I type. The wet snow of yesterday is gone, but it sure does feel like winter.

The winds of the last week have left their mark with a few downed limbs to gather. I'm going to have to call my lawn maintenance guy and see what has happened to him as a final cut is definitely needed. He had a helper hired for the fall when his girls went back to school, but had to let him go, so I'm not surprised that he's behind in the schedule what with all the wet weather.

I got notification from the golf course yesterday morning that they were closing for the weekend due to snow, but would reopen next week for one last week. It's hard for me to imagine anyone will be playing much as it is going to be cold, windy and snowy at least two days. One of the other courses that I like to play simply posted yesterday that they closed for the season with a photo of the snow covered first tee. I suppose that Jeff figures if he's going to be there anyway doing his final fall preparations that they might as well remain open to collect a few green fees if anyone wants to get one last game in.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

As far as others....

This is me too Stu. Always been a people person, and have cared about the feelings of others first. If I can use my sense of humor to make someone's day brighter then it's a good thing. But if you can genuinely take the time to care about someone's situation no matter what, when maybe nobody else does, it can mean a lot to them too. I try to always put myself in their shoes...

Wriggs I can remember a long time ago you posted pics of yourself on here or maybe the other thread. You reminded me of like a cultured guy sorta in the mode of a retired college professor of the Ivy League type

Thanks for the compliment. Reminds me of a guy I was in the service with. We were at the Greyhound station near the main PX at Fort Knox, KY. We were in dress greens, and he commented that I looked like a good soldier.

Anyhow, I mentioned how most of my white collar life, (blue collar steelworker beginnings) I was self employed, making a very modest living. I always felt my clients, most of which were everyday people and small business owners, deserved to be treated in the most respectful manner. They paid for my services, and to dress in a jacket and tie paid them the respect they deserved. My clients trusted me with their tax returns, and their bookkeeping. A semi professional look, (always wore a blazer and tie, almost never a full suit.) helped convey the appearance of competence.

Taking off the jacket and tie, I was ready for golf or any other casual situation.

I believe O. Henry wrote a short story called, "Clothes make the Man." It was about a pair of criminals, one of whom was dressed as a police officer during the caper. He ended up arresting his partner in crime, and taking him to the station. I read that story in grammar school.

Happy Veterans Day! Thanks for your service.

Back in the UK I always did all my own work, books from the library if Iwas not sure what I was doing. When we converted our first house, the cottage in Cornwall I installed my own radiator central heating, rewired the whole house and built and installed a new fireplace from Cornish granite we dug up from the garden, the only stipulation from a legal standpoint was a qualified person had to inspect and test it before it was used. The rule with electricity is don’t touch untill it is disconnected, my uncle would fix stuff when the power was on.

Here in Australia it’s illegal to touch electricity without a license and that is only obtained after a certified course in college, in some states it’s technically illegal to change a light bulb. Most trades over here are protected from us home repairers.

I have taken a very in depth course on home wiring and electricity .....i just wanted to know about it myself. Have done a lot of wiring,such as new

outlets..outside security lights,and repairing lamps. Now a gas stove/furnace? Nope..No Way Jose !

I have a brother in Law that worked as an electrician,phone lineman,many other things. Way back in the 50's,he was one of the main guys who

set up all the electrical operations on the displays at Cedar Point. He was probably as close as i have known to a genius in things electrical. Was

a pretty darn good welder too. This man would check house wiring to see if it was hot,by just touching the wire. He'd say "that tickled" and repair

whatever it was. Reminded me of the weird professor,with the frizzled hair !

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

The course i play on ,most of the last 15 years,has a dress code,which says: Wear what your mother would think is ok. No nudity.

All the years i have played there,i dont think i have seen more than a couple that i thought were a little out of line,.

One was a guy wearing a pair of shorts about three sizes too small,and his lady friend was doing the same. Funny tho...no

one complained about her at all.

I admit to wearing jeans sometimes ,in the late fall/early spring. Cargo shorts? dont own any,..i have really never cared

what other people wore,what clubs they played,or if they were great,good,or just so/so...never entered my mind to consider it.

I am truly what it says just below my name..I am just happy to play. And it seems that most of us in here are the same. Some care

about the intricate parts of golf more than others of us do. Some are at much higher level than others.

But,the one thing i have never seen in the Grille,is an argument.

And THAT may be one of most impressive parts of this thread. Seems that none of us has any problem with the phrase

"agree to dis-agree". We may not say that we dis-agree with another member of the grille,and just let the issue be one we dont

join in. But the act of doing that isn't being anti-social,or not liking another member...it is part of what this thread is about.

Mutual Respect. Hats off to all you guys ! And to the ones who served,Thank you for your service. See ya in a couple days.

Nana and I are gonna disappear for a couple days !

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

The course i play on ,most of the last 15 years,has a dress code,which says: Wear what your mother would think is ok. No nudity.

All the years i have played there,i dont think i have seen more than a couple that i thought were a little out of line,.

One was a guy wearing a pair of shorts about three sizes too small,and his lady friend was doing the same. Funny tho...no

one complained about her at all.

I admit to wearing jeans sometimes ,in the late fall/early spring. Cargo shorts? dont own any,..i have really never cared

what other people wore,what clubs they played,or if they were great,good,or just so/so...never entered my mind to consider it.

I am truly what it says just below my name..I am just happy to play. And it seems that most of us in here are the same. Some care

about the intricate parts of golf more than others of us do. Some are at much higher level than others.

But,the one thing i have never seen in the Grille,is an argument.

And THAT may be one of most impressive parts of this thread. Seems that none of us has any problem with the phrase

"agree to dis-agree". We may not say that we dis-agree with another member of the grille,and just let the issue be one we dont

join in. But the act of doing that isn't being anti-social,or not liking another member...it is part of what this thread is about.

Mutual Respect. Hats off to all you guys ! And to the ones who served,Thank you for your service. See ya in a couple days.

Nana and I are gonna disappear for a couple days !

Wherever it is you are dissapearing to billh enjoy yourselves, stay cool, stay safe.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Thank you to all at the Grille and of course on WRX who were in the Service in any capacity. And thank you to anyone who have served as a veteran in any civilian service, such as law enforcement, fire department, EMS, etc, whether full or part time. It takes special people to give of themselves selflessly for all of these positions. Veteran's Day is one day to stop and think of all of them, and give them the honor they deserve. Hopefully we can all find someone and thank them personally for their kind sacrifice on behalf of so much for so many, sometimes expecting anything, or not caring if they are acknowledged, or not wanting anything at all in return except for the fact that they knew in their own hearts that they gave of themselves and it was worth it. Here's to all of you! :superman:

Absolutely thanks to all the veterans and those like Bill who served as Police officers too and if anyone else on here is a firefighter or EMS thanks too.

Back in the UK I always did all my own work, books from the library if Iwas not sure what I was doing. When we converted our first house, the cottage in Cornwall I installed my own radiator central heating, rewired the whole house and built and installed a new fireplace from Cornish granite we dug up from the garden, the only stipulation from a legal standpoint was a qualified person had to inspect and test it before it was used. The rule with electricity is don’t touch untill it is disconnected, my uncle would fix stuff when the power was on.

Here in Australia it’s illegal to touch electricity without a license and that is only obtained after a certified course in college, in some states it’s technically illegal to change a light bulb. Most trades over here are protected from us home repairers.

I have taken a very in depth course on home wiring and electricity .....i just wanted to know about it myself. Have done a lot of wiring,such as new

outlets..outside security lights,and repairing lamps. Now a gas stove/furnace? Nope..No Way Jose !

I have a brother in Law that worked as an electrician,phone lineman,many other things. Way back in the 50's,he was one of the main guys who

set up all the electrical operations on the displays at Cedar Point. He was probably as close as i have known to a genius in things electrical. Was

a pretty darn good welder too. This man would check house wiring to see if it was hot,by just touching the wire. He'd say "that tickled" and repair

He sounds like my Uncle ( married to my old man's sister) that guy could fix anything period. I learned a lot hanging around him. He was the one that had the Amateur Radio license. Heck he could repair those Ham and shortwave radios too. Riding around with him could be a trip within itself. He would see an old TV or cabinet radio someone had thrown to the curb. He would stop and park and literally pull the back of a TV sometimes. Yep load this up it has a x10234 circuit board in it. He was so good at that stuff he would see a TV and say aw heck that is junk has a y2k10s 24 board in that ain't worth a crap. He had a 1958 Ford panel truck with lots of room. One cool guy heck of a fisherman too.

Thank you to all at the Grille and of course on WRX who were in the Service in any capacity. And thank you to anyone who have served as a veteran in any civilian service, such as law enforcement, fire department, EMS, etc, whether full or part time. It takes special people to give of themselves selflessly for all of these positions. Veteran's Day is one day to stop and think of all of them, and give them the honor they deserve. Hopefully we can all find someone and thank them personally for their kind sacrifice on behalf of so much for so many, sometimes expecting anything, or not caring if they are acknowledged, or not wanting anything at all in return except for the fact that they knew in their own hearts that they gave of themselves and it was worth it. Here's to all of you! :superman:

We have our own equivalent of Veterans Day, there is a one minute silence at 11.00 am after a service,

This morning Sunday we had a contractor arrive to give us a second quote on our sewerge system upgrade, he arrived at 1 minute to 11.00, as he walked in the door the one minute silence started he immediately stood to attention and waited there with us untill it was finished, it’s only one minute but it’s important and his reaction to it was indicative of his approach to our problem, as he left we told him he had the job, knowing his quote would be fair and reasonable.

I reiterate Sixtys and Stus comments, without the effort of this dedicated bunch of people we would all be slaves to a dictatorship they went away to war knowing there was a more than even chance of not returning and those that did return were never the same.

I had an uncle that served in the Second World War on the front line as a despatch rider, he was lucky as many of his fellow soldiers In the same unit were decapitated by string lines hung across the roads by German soldiers. He came back a broken man and died many years later a cronic alchoholic which he had been since his return, thankfully these veterans are in the main looked after as they should be today.

Lest we forget.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

We are having something at church this AM--- I know I am involved in it since I am a Veteran--- Have no idea since starting at this church because I am just Joe Q Worshiper---- For all I know they may be hanging us up by our nipples and singing Dixie :taunt: Naah not really our Pastor both of his sons are active duty and one is a Captain in the Army sure it will be nice if I go today. Since I am not involved in this church with any duties I go when I want to

We have our own equivalent of Veterans Day, there is a one minute silence at 11.00 am after a service,

This morning Sunday we had a contractor arrive to give us a second quote on our sewerge system upgrade, he arrived at 1 minute to 11.00, as he walked in the door the one minute silence started he immediately stood to attention and waited there with us untill it was finished, it's only one minute but it's important and his reaction to it was indicative of his approach to our problem, as he left we told him he had the job, knowing his quote would be fair and reasonable.

I reiterate Sixtys and Stus comments, without the effort of this dedicated bunch of people we would all be slaves to a dictatorship they went away to war knowing there was a more than even chance of not returning and those that did return were never the same.

I had an uncle that served in the Second World War on the front line as a despatch rider, he was lucky as many of his fellow soldiers In the same unit were decapitated by string lines hung across the roads by German soldiers. He came back a broken man and died many years later a cronic alchoholic which he had been since his return, thankfully these veterans are in the main looked after as they should be today.

Lest we forget.

I have told the story on here before but I had a Great Uncle that was one of the survivors from the USS Indianapolis in WW2---- I will say this briefly--- If you ever watched the first "Jaws" movie the character "Quint" tells the story and from what my Great Uncle told me "Quint" was dead on it.

WE have all related stories on here about our service or the service of those we know/knew in our families. It is a common bond that still brings many together. But, these stories aren't always related to war time and this reference is made in light of more recent times when service didn't involve active duty in a war zone per se, but other sorts of postings from peace keeping to emergency measures, etc.

A retired Army captain was interviewed on a local radio station who had done peace keeping tour in Cyprus followed by an 8 year posting in West Germany during the 70's and 80's. He said that although they weren't at war, the tensions and stress were every bit as bad during the cold war because they prepared for war on a constant basis as the threat was always very real.

Hollywood makes a lot of the thrill and glory associated with live fire action in war times or near war times, but the reality is much different for many if not most. It changes your life and often times not for the better. DW (who was a reservist in her youth BTW) and I will be paying our respects to all those who have served at our Remembrance Day services today.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

He sounds like my Uncle ( married to my old man's sister) that guy could fix anything period. I learned a lot hanging around him. He was the one that had the Amateur Radio license. Heck he could repair those Ham and shortwave radios too. Riding around with him could be a trip within itself. He would see an old TV or cabinet radio someone had thrown to the curb. He would stop and park and literally pull the back of a TV sometimes. Yep load this up it has a x10234 circuit board in it. He was so good at that stuff he would see a TV and say aw heck that is junk has a y2k10s 24 board in that ain't worth a crap. He had a 1958 Ford panel truck with lots of room. One cool guy heck of a fisherman too.

Mrs. Wriggles late Dad was like that. He had a collection of Zenith console TV's in his cellar that he would repair the living room set with. A Navy WW2 veteran, he had been a machinist in a steel mill for over 30 years. The man was a genius, he could fix anything. He literally had a machine shop in an attached double garage that cars never saw. When the mill shut down, old obsolete machines were sold for a penny a pound. He had several lathes, drill presses, shapers, etc. packed in the garage.

The day I met him, he was working on a metal lathe, turning something. As we shook hands, he looked at me as if saying, "Who's this sissy?" When I asked him what he was turning, I told him I worked on machines at Babcock and Wilcox, another local steel mill. He asked me a couple questions, and we were pals for life. He was a great guy.

He was also a fisherman. I'm sorry to say, I never fished with him. Spent a lot of time with him, though. Just drinking coffee, taking him to doctor's appointments, and BSing.

I miss him, just like I miss my Dad.

Finally a resolution on our sewerage system. The first quote was $15,000 on site and $18,100 when we received it, this evening we had a quote for an upgraded system $15,000 on site, $13, 100 when we received it. Suffice to say this is the one we will be using so immediately after Christmas our problems will be solved. The system is by a Japanese company the leader in upgrading their technology and it will take from 8.00 am - 2.00 pm to install. All that is required now is a minimum of rain over the next 7 weeks.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Finally a resolution on our sewerage system. The first quote was $15,000 on site and $18,100 when we received it, this evening we had a quote for an upgraded system $15,000 on site, $13, 100 when we received it. Suffice to say this is the one we will be using so immediately after Christmas our problems will be solved. The system is by a Japanese company the leader in upgrading their technology and it will take from 8.00 am - 2.00 pm to install. All that is required now is a minimum of rain over the next 7 weeks.

Good for you. Is that amount of rain doable for this time of year? Do you have to 'hold it' until then? :dntknw:

Good news, tol! Things are looking up for you and yours. Hope everything unfolds according to plan. :good:

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Good for you. Is that amount of rain doable for this time of year? Do you have to 'hold it' until then? :dntknw:

Winter here is the dry season we have very little rain, about Christmas’s the storms come in and it can rain almost every day, when we have a particularly hot day we nearly always have a wild storm at the end of the day, hopefully we have a small dry spell immediately after Christmas. They are busy right up to Christmas so we will be the first job after, I will just have to pump out untill then, it takes almost all that time to pass council inspection, between 4/5 weeks so we will be almost there by the time it is passed. At least we now have a target in sight.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Our hometown football club the Tiger Cats were victorious yesterday in the CFL eastern semi-final; a 48-8 rout over BC on a frigid and windy day. I don't think that anyone saw that coming especially not the pundits who like to weight in on such things on the sports media outlets. I didn't go to the game as my back has been giving me fits of late and sitting out in the cold would be a no go. I met up with the rest of our group afterwards for dinner at a local eatery.

Next weekend it's off to Ottawa for the eastern final and then hopefully onto the Grey Cup game in Edmonton. DW and I went to the eastern final when it was in Ottawa in 2015 on what had to be the coldest day I ever sat through to watch football. I had a ski suit on and everything and still got chilled to the bone as I swear there is a direct pipeline coming from the North Pole down the Ottawa River!

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Walked nine yesterday. Around 40 degrees, sunny and no wind, quite pleasant. Was short on everything, playing with an old BBB, and 6-8-9 Haig Ultras, and Bullseye. Only had one par.

Happy to out there, though.

Some days when I play one bogey would be nice.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Walked nine yesterday. Around 40 degrees, sunny and no wind, quite pleasant. Was short on everything, playing with an old BBB, and 6-8-9 Haig Ultras, and Bullseye. Only had one par.

Indeed. I think what I miss the most about not playing is the lack of the social connection. Went to the mall this morning to walk and I was just another one of the solitary drones doing the same darned thing. I'm even starting to recognize faces as the walkers all get their rounds in before the stores open. Still, it beats the heck out of outdoor activity in this kind of weather!

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Indeed. I think what I miss the most about not playing is the lack of the social connection. Went to the mall this morning to walk and I was just another one of the solitary drones doing the same darned thing. I'm even starting to recognize faces as the walkers all get their rounds in before the stores open. Still, it beats the heck out of outdoor activity in this kind of weather!

There are several groups of morning walkers at our local mall, they seem to enjoy themselves chatting away whilst they walk. Perhaps you should try joining a group or are they all individual walkers? Nothing worse than social isolation.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

There are several groups of morning walkers at our local mall, they seem to enjoy themselves chatting away whilst they walk. Perhaps you should try joining a group or are they all individual walkers? Nothing worse than social isolation.

That's what concerns me most about retiring coupled with the fact that I can't drive anymore, double whammy. I'm extremely social as a manager in a factory of 600, so I'll go from that to 0 in a matter of one day, while my DW works for another 3 years, yikes...

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)