2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Global Golf extra 40% trade-in value

dan463va

For you guys trading, has anyone sent multiple boxes on same shipment?mmim doing a clean out of the garage and have like 12 clubs to send and it all won't fit into 1 box???

I'm guessing you'll have to pay the shipping on the second box if you can't find 1 box big enough.

Or divide the trade in into two separate ones, then you will get a label for each box.

Call the and have them send you a second label. I had to do that one time and it took some persuading with the CS rep but they sent me a second.

I didn't know they'd do that. I think I read only 1 label on the trade in page.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you guys trading, has anyone sent multiple boxes on same shipment?mmim doing a clean out of the garage and have like 12 clubs to send and it all won't fit into 1 box???

I'm guessing you'll have to pay the shipping on the second box if you can't find 1 box big enough.

Or divide the trade in into two separate ones, then you will get a label for each box.

Call the and have them send you a second label. I had to do that one time and it took some persuading with the CS rep but they sent me a second.

I didn't know they'd do that. I think I read only 1 label on the trade in page.

You can get a large box at a FedEx store as well. I was told only one label. The box won't cost that much, considering they are paying shipping and the extra 40%. The other option is to cancel that trade and split it into two trades.

Hopped on the Srixon train. Traded in MP-15's for a 545/745 set. Was pretty much an even trade and Im not quite good enough for the Mizzy's. Hoping the Srixons will have a touch more forgiveness.

Cobra LTD-X - Tensei Blue AV 65
Mizuno ST190 - Kuro Kage tini
Cobra King F6 hybrid - Tensei CK Blue 80
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-GW - PX LZ
Callaway MD3 56*, 60*   

Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

Who has ordered "value" rated irons that are forged? We're they in decent condition? I'm expecting at least some dings and or browning.

Look back through the thread and see 714s

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB

Ok, help me out here guys. I've never bought from GG before so am unfamiliar with their process. I just put a couple items in my cart, now where do i apply any codes (and what is the current one), and I didn't see any place to do my trade ins. Thanks for any help.

Click on the tab "trade in center", it's under "golf clubs" and "used golf clubs" tabs on home page. To apply codes, you have to be in your shopping cart. Once you're there, you'll see a "promotion code" box under the shipping options area of the shopping cart.

"golfdigest" still works for 40% trade in bonus

Not sure what other codes are working on purchases, someone else may have more updated info.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/52967-thug-hunters-bag/page__hl__thug+hunter"]WITB Link[/url]

Titleist 915 8.5º D3 Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 915F 16.5º Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 816 H2 21º Diamana 70S
Titleist 712 AP2 3-PW S300
Titleist SM6 52º & 58º Jet Black
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2 or #8
Under Armour Storm Match Play stand bag (Blue Marker)

Ok, help me out here guys. I've never bought from GG before so am unfamiliar with their process. I just put a couple items in my cart, now where do i apply any codes (and what is the current one), and I didn't see any place to do my trade ins. Thanks for any help.

Click on the tab "trade in center", it's under "golf clubs" and "used golf clubs" tabs on home page. To apply codes, you have to be in your shopping cart. Once you're there, you'll see a "promotion code" box under the shipping options area of the shopping cart.

Not sure what other codes are working on purchases, someone else may have more updated info.

Thanks Thug, so you must list your trade ins before the checkout page?

Yes, if you plan on applying them to your purchase. Just a heads up, you have to pay the full amount and the trade is eventually credited to ur credit card or paypal account. As others have stated, you'll have to call Global Golf if you use your paypal.

BTW, The promotion code "TEN" still gets another 10% off for Global Golf Anniversary discount.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/52967-thug-hunters-bag/page__hl__thug+hunter"]WITB Link[/url]

Titleist 915 8.5º D3 Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 915F 16.5º Rogue Black 70X
Titleist 816 H2 21º Diamana 70S
Titleist 712 AP2 3-PW S300
Titleist SM6 52º & 58º Jet Black
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2 or #8
Under Armour Storm Match Play stand bag (Blue Marker)

Yes, if you plan on applying them to your purchase. Just a heads up, you have to pay the full amount and the trade is eventually credited to ur credit card or paypal account. As others have stated, you'll have to call Global Golf if you use your paypal.

BTW, The promotion code "TEN" still gets another 10% off for Global Golf Anniversary discount.

And they pay the shipping for the trade ins? Do they send the return shipping label with the clubs you purchase.

Sorry for all the questions, as you can tell I've never traded clubs this way.

And they pay the shipping for the trade ins? Do they send the return shipping label with the clubs you purchase.

Sorry for all the questions, as you can tell I've never traded clubs this way.

If your trade in is over $100 then shipping will be free. You will be able to print the shipping label from your global golf account page under the "my trade ins" tab (after you submit your trade). You will also need to print the "packing list" (it's under the my trade in tab too) and put it in the box with your trade in. Just follow instructions from global golf and you'll be fine, it's pretty easy.

Just set my trade in up...super easy! Gots me 5 bills to mess with now!

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

Do you just use your own packaging to send in the trade ins?

Yes. If you need boxes try a local B&M Golf Shop and most will usually give you a box if you ask

Fortunately, thanks to the BST, I have an ample supply of boxes.

Again,,thanks to everyone for tolerating all my questions. This is a new thing for me.

For cash trades, Swingemagaingolf.com is offering an extra 15% with code PRO15 through 11/1. I took advantage as they were offering about the same amounts as GG to get cash to PayPal. I don't need anymore golf stuff! Free shipping label on $100+ worth.

$229 cash from them for the last trade I did with GG. GG gave me $352. I can sell the GG credit for more than $229 easily if I wanted to cash out.

Well, we'll see how it goes. I ordered a new TM wedge and traded in an old Ping K15 driver, a Mizuno JPX-EZ driver and a pair of Celveland CG16 wedges. I should have about an extra $60 dollars left over on stuff I wasn't having any luck selling. I printed the shipping label and the packing list. I'll package it up tomorrow and send them off and see how it goes.

$229 cash from them for the last trade I did with GG. GG gave me $352. I can sell the GG credit for more than $229 easily if I wanted to cash out.

That's $229 with their 15% bonus? That's quite a difference in values, GG was another $120? My difference was only about $25 between the two so it didn't make sense for me to then try to sell a discounted GG credit. But I guess if you have a lot of stuff or higher value clubs it could make sense to do it like that. I traded in a SuperDeep TP driver, two rac Black TP wedges and a Super LS hybrid for $105.

How long do they usually take to process your credit? According to my account they received my items a couple days ago but still haven't paid out.

I've completed two trade ins with them and both took 7 days from the day they received them. I received an email on the 8th day both times with my gift certificate.

Just received a Redwood Anser for GG that was listed in very good condition. Gotta say the top line was far from it. I suppose one might say for the age it was in good condition(ish)

Driver: Ping G410 LST (Diamana ZF)
5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Ventus Blue HB)
or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H

How long do they usually take to process your credit? According to my account they received my items a couple days ago but still haven't paid out.

I've completed two trade ins with them and both took 7 days from the day they received them. I received an email on the 8th day both times with my gift certificate.

Thanks

TSR2 10* w/Atmos TS 60X

Sim2 Max 18*

Sim2 Max 4h

T-200 3i
Apex/Apex Pro Smoke '19 blend 5i-PW
SM8 50*
SM8 58*
Meridian Tybee

I almost traded in some older clubs about a week ago and it came out around $500 with the 40% but I didn't pull the trigger. I went back to trade in the same clubs and it came out around $300 with the 40%. I'm assuming they quote you on the trade in based on supply and demand, not based on value?

I almost traded in some older clubs about a week ago and it came out around $500 with the 40% but I didn't pull the trigger. I went back to trade in the same clubs and it came out around $300 with the 40%. I'm assuming they quote you on the trade in based on supply and demand, not based on value?

I believe it's based on the PGA value guide mid trade-in value. Either your clubs changed in value, or you mis-input specs (graphite vs steel, how many irons in a set, right or left hand, etc).