REVIEWS: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing. Read what member testers say.

Where can I try these out? I tried ordering a Epic 3 wood with the Blue , but they don't carry these yet!

Check here and contact your local dealer to see if they have demos: http://www.fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator/

Let us know how it works out or if you need further assistance

Thanks I'll check out the two locations, neither one had them last week when I did my fitting.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

I have the swing speed of a mere mortal, 97 I can possibly squeeze out 100 on a great day, but I rarely try. Quick transition, want a flight similar (but not the left miss I seem get when I go after it) to what I have now. Diamana S+ 60 Blue. Suggestions? I initially wanted to try a Hzrdus, but the talk of them being overly stiff has me a little scared. I am headed to Spargo on the 17th, and hopefully will get dialed in. Just curious as to what you all might think. Thanks.

Check my initial review with LM numbers. I was swinging in that range during the winter and you can see what I was getting with my Black. Great thing about the Atmos is the kick and feel without having dispersion issues. For those of us that prefer to "feel" their shaft load and unload, it is a winner. I have a buddy that swings a good bit harder than I do and he hates the shaft. He doesn't want to feel anything moving in a shaft. He wants rebar. I can't really understand that but he does hit it well and fights a hook as his miss. To each his own.

Tell him to try the Speeder Evo Tour Spec 2.0 ...

Thanks, I will give that a shot!

Cobra LTDx 10* UST Helium Nanocore 5F3
Cobra LTDx 18.5* UST Helium nanocore 5F3
PXG 0311XF Gen5 19* Hybrid Project X Cypher 5.5
PXG 0311 P Gen5 4-PW True Temper Elevate MP 95G S
RTX-3 50 bent to 51, 54 bent to 55 DG Ti Onyx S400
Wilson Staff PMP 58* DG S200
Scotty Cameron 009 A012056

I have the swing speed of a mere mortal, 97 I can possibly squeeze out 100 on a great day, but I rarely try. Quick transition, want a flight similar (but not the left miss I seem get when I go after it) to what I have now. Diamana S+ 60 Blue. Suggestions? I initially wanted to try a Hzrdus, but the talk of them being overly stiff has me a little scared. I am headed to Spargo on the 17th, and hopefully will get dialed in. Just curious as to what you all might think. Thanks.

My swing speed is around 96. I am one of the few on here that can't get swing speed up to 124+. :)

I've been gaming a black atmos stiff in the 6X grams with 2016 m2 10.5 head. Playing at D2. The shaft is smooth and I can go as hard as i want without making a noodle out of the shaft(guess really can't with my ss). It's a really nice smooth feel with a solid kick. I am still getting use to this combo. For you i think you'll like the stiff. I can get the ball high or low no problem. Was playing Cobra King LTD before this new shaft+head shaft.

Where can I try these out? I tried ordering a Epic 3 wood with the Blue , but they don't carry these yet!

Check here and contact your local dealer to see if they have demos: http://www.fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator/

So I checked out the 3 locations in my state and I won't be getting an Atmos!

2 of them wanted me to pay for a $100 fitting and if I buy the driver plus $300 for the shaft I'd get my fitting fee back! The PGA SS doesn't have them yet, because they just put an order in yesterday for their Tour Van fitting.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

My swing speed is around 96. I am one of the few on here that can't get swing speed up to 124+. :)

I've been gaming a black atmos stiff in the 6X grams with 2016 m2 10.5 head. Playing at D2. The shaft is smooth and I can go as hard as i want without making a noodle out of the shaft(guess really can't with my ss). It's a really nice smooth feel with a solid kick. I am still getting use to this combo. For you i think you'll like the stiff. I can get the ball high or low no problem. Was playing Cobra King LTD before this new shaft+head shaft.

If you have a 6X on your shaft you are playing the x-stiff flex. Stiff flex would have a 6S on it...

Check here and contact your local dealer to see if they have demos: http://www.fujikurag...dealer-locator/

So I checked out the 3 locations in my state and I won't be getting an Atmos!

2 of them wanted me to pay for a $100 fitting and if I buy the driver plus $300 for the shaft I'd get my fitting fee back! The PGA SS doesn't have them yet, because they just put an order in yesterday for their Tour Van fitting.

I have an Atmos Blue 6X and a Black 6X (on the way). Hit mine w/my Mevo and see what you think. FWIW, they both have Callaway tips.

Stealth2+ 9 Atmos RWB 6x / MyStealth+ 9 Atmos Blue 6x | Stealth2+ 15, Ventus Red 8x
TI P770 2 | P770 3, P7MC 4-5, P7MB 6-9 / Miura 1957 4-9, $-Taper 125
TI MG3 46, 50, 54, $-Taper 125 | TI MG3 58 / HT 58, KBS Tour 120 SS
Mann Mini / Cameron CT, MC Smooth | TP5x | My WITB Thread

Hey @Fujikura Golf

Any more info on the limited ed. Atmos Folds of Honor shaft? I think I need one of these!

Still absolutely loving the Blue 7X in my Sub zero driver, but am dissapointed in the same shaft in my 3 wood, I'm having a hard time with it wayyy over spinning both off the tee and deck. Potentially going to try the black 8X in it to see if that's better

I am really curious in this. I have Blue 7X in a M1 440 head, which is just super low spinning so the Blue works out amazing. I am going to get an M2 tour 3 wood here shortly and can't decide if an 8X Blue or Black would be the ticket.

Hey guys, full details coming monday and will be sharing more photos on social in the next few days, but I can tell you it will be the blue launch profile with some options...Glad to hear you guys are excited. The pics don't do them justice. We revamped the decal colors.

Are you saying another Atmos Blue is getting updated for spin and graphics or a whole new shaft?

Hey @Fujikura Golf

Any more info on the limited ed. Atmos Folds of Honor shaft? I think I need one of these!

Still absolutely loving the Blue 7X in my Sub zero driver, but am dissapointed in the same shaft in my 3 wood, I'm having a hard time with it wayyy over spinning both off the tee and deck. Potentially going to try the black 8X in it to see if that's better

I am really curious in this. I have Blue 7X in a M1 440 head, which is just super low spinning so the Blue works out amazing. I am going to get an M2 tour 3 wood here shortly and can't decide if an 8X Blue or Black would be the ticket.

Hey guys, full details coming monday and will be sharing more photos on social in the next few days, but I can tell you it will be the blue launch profile with some options...Glad to hear you guys are excited. The pics don't do them justice. We revamped the decal colors.

Are you saying another Atmos Blue is getting updated for spin and graphics or a whole new shaft?

His saying that the "Folds of honor" special edition will be the blue launch conditions (a.k.a it is a Atmos blue for all intents and purposes), and it will have options (weight, flex)

If you have a 6X on your shaft you are playing the x-stiff flex. Stiff flex would have a 6S on it...

Sorry my bad. I just don't remember the actual weight of the shaft. It's a stiff shaft in the 60 or 65 grams.

Went to play yesterday and had some surprising holes. Drove to spots that i've never reached before. So far so good.

Check my initial review with LM numbers. I was swinging in that range during the winter and you can see what I was getting with my Black. Great thing about the Atmos is the kick and feel without having dispersion issues. For those of us that prefer to "feel" their shaft load and unload, it is a winner. I have a buddy that swings a good bit harder than I do and he hates the shaft. He doesn't want to feel anything moving in a shaft. He wants rebar. I can't really understand that but he does hit it well and fights a hook as his miss. To each his own.

Could you be a little more specific? I can't seem to find a shaft called exactly that. Thank you.

Could you be a little more specific? I can't seem to find a shaft called exactly that. Thank you.

Read his comment again, he's recommending that shaft for your buddy who likes rebar, it's a tour only shaft, what Dustin Johnson plays. Will Peoples has them.

Ah, thank you. I certainly do not need that. I was confused with all the quotes.

Isn't that DJ shaft?

ATMOS-day today :) at Woodley Lakes. Picture, looking down the Par 5 18th

34976921081_2ae94517e4_b.jpg

The driver is as hot as the day. One tweak & final one, the SZ is now set to D & -1. Seem to give me that extra roll I was looking and the ideal ball flight with my E6 Speed.

Hit a long one (for me) on the 9th, tough hole, #1 rated and SubZero ATMOS just smoked down. This hole is deceptive, look innocuous as it tightens more as the ball goes further. I don't usually get it up there but today, it was up there... usually I have anywhere between 150 and 190 left to the middle depending one where the ball lands. Today, it was sweet. As I recall, this hole is only bested by a Ping G10 7.5* driver years and years ago when I was stronger. I think back then it was about 115 left. Not too bad now and if I had more roll....

34297742363_705e21e002_z.jpg

Really enjoying my driving now :)

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

His saying that the "Folds of honor" special edition will be the blue launch conditions (a.k.a it is a Atmos blue for all intents and purposes), and it will have options (weight, flex)

correct! http://www.fujikuragolf.com/limited-edition/folds-of-honor/

we'll be updating the dealer list ASAP

Isn't that DJ shaft?

correct

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

correct! http://www.fujikurag...folds-of-honor/

we'll be updating the dealer list ASAP

Those fold of honor shafts do look spectacularly sweet. Nice job Fujikura!

by I like mine the best still :) after so many years of ust, diamana, your ATMOS is totally the best for my swing and driver head combo. Perfection without the crazy materials and a pretty graphics as well.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Well Fuji where do I find a tour spec 2.0?

Please check our list of online dealers: http://www.fujikuragolf.com/online-dealers/

Or call your local dealer: http://www.fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator/

If they do not have in stock they can order for you.

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

Starting to get a decent number of rounds in, and still really digging my Atmos shafts. Doesn't hurt that my swing is starting to come around for the season either. Last 3 rounds have been 77,77,76...and today's 76 was with 2 birds and an eagle. My putting was shat or it could have been really, really good. The combination of Epic SZ / Atmos Black is really outstanding for me and has been doing a good job of keeping me out of trouble. I'm going to re-iterate again that my highest praise with this shaft is for its dispersion. In true Ho fashion, I have picked up a Speeder 661 Evo II that I will start testing against my Atmos Black this weekend. I also have some more Cally tips on the way, and I will throw one on my Speeder 757 Evo I to test against my Atmos Blue in my 3w. I also have a FS Mevo on the way, so I should be able to get some launch monitor numbers up for both as well.

Well Fuji where do I find a tour spec 2.0?

Please check our list of online dealers: http://www.fujikuragolf.com/online-dealers/

Or call your local dealer: http://www.fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator/

If they do not have in stock they can order for you.

Sorry on side not what's the difference between the 2.0 and 2.2, basically just weight?

I'm loving my atmos black and blue but I'm always looking for something new to try.

Gents,

I have a 917F 4 wood @ 43", with the Fuji Pro 84 Tour S flex, that Titleist tip trimmed 1/2" at the factory. On the Fuji website it states that a 5 wood should be where you want to start tipping fairway shafts, but Titleist has tipped this 1/2". I tend to hit this combo fine off the tee, but lower from the fairway.

My average Ball Speed with 3 wood is 155+mph and launch is about 10*.

Based on the install at 43", should I tip the ATMOS Blue 1/2" or install it straight in? My average total distances mirror mid-PGA distance (265-270 yards with 4 wood, 290+ with driver) and am curious as to what the majority of folks are doing on here.

Thanks!

Zone

Gents,

I have a 917F 4 wood @ 43", with the Fuji Pro 84 Tour S flex, that Titleist tip trimmed 1/2" at the factory. On the Fuji website it states that a 5 wood should be where you want to start tipping fairway shafts, but Titleist has tipped this 1/2". I tend to hit this combo fine off the tee, but lower from the fairway.

My average Ball Speed with 3 wood is 155+mph and launch is about 10*.

Based on the install at 43", should I tip the ATMOS Blue 1/2" or install it straight in? My average total distances mirror mid-PGA distance (265-270 yards with 4 wood, 290+ with driver) and am curious as to what the majority of folks are doing on here.

Thanks!

Zone

I'm only using ATMOS (red) in the driver but went untipped on the recommendation of Will Peoples of the Peoples clubs. He is not tipping the ATMOS unless specifically requested to do so...

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3

I'm not an official reviewer as I paid for all of mine. Honestly, I was really beginning to have doubts about the atmos. I could just not hit any driver with these shafts. Maybe it was my swing. I habe been coming over the top.

I had an atmos blue 6s in a taylormade m2 d-type. And I could hit a great shot that didn't go quite as far as I thought it did, I would get a high right or hard left. The dreaded two way miss.

Also had an atmos red 6s for the epic drivers. The atmos red feels amazing and really wanted this shaft to work. In the sz I seemed to hit the stock aldila rogue max better. In the standard epic head I just seemed to spray it everywhere.

I figured one more try I order the cobra f7+ with an atmos red, probably should habe just gotten the standard f7. I go the f7 pretty straight just couldn't get the launch I needed. It was a struggle.

At this point I thought about going without a driver until the new ping comes out. But I have a couple tournaments coming up. So a buddy on here sold me a cobra f6 head cheap. Put the red 6s in it and to it to league. Wow, finally hit on a combo. Might have a slight fade every once in a while but was hitting places I haven't seen in awhile with this combo. I went 4 for 5 in fairways hit and the exception was a dog leg right that didn't fade and went through the fairway. It has me wondering if I need a g400 now or that the g400 with the atmos might be awesome.

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x

I'm not an official reviewer as I paid for all of mine. Honestly, I was really beginning to have doubts about the atmos. I could just not hit any driver with these shafts. Maybe it was my swing. I habe been coming over the top.

I had an atmos blue 6s in a taylormade m2 d-type. And I could hit a great shot that didn't go quite as far as I thought it did, I would get a high right or hard left. The dreaded two way miss.

Also had an atmos red 6s for the epic drivers. The atmos red feels amazing and really wanted this shaft to work. In the sz I seemed to hit the stock aldila rogue max better. In the standard epic head I just seemed to spray it everywhere.

I figured one more try I order the cobra f7+ with an atmos red, probably should habe just gotten the standard f7. I go the f7 pretty straight just couldn't get the launch I needed. It was a struggle.

At this point I thought about going without a driver until the new ping comes out. But I have a couple tournaments coming up. So a buddy on here sold me a cobra f6 head cheap. Put the red 6s in it and to it to league. Wow, finally hit on a combo. Might have a slight fade every once in a while but was hitting places I haven't seen in awhile with this combo. I went 4 for 5 in fairways hit and the exception was a dog leg right that didn't fade and went through the fairway. It has me wondering if I need a g400 now or that the g400 with the atmos might be awesome.

Maybe the Indian and not the arrow....

Maybe the Indian and not the arrow....

It's always the arrow.

Ping G410 lst diamana bf
Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
ping g410 tensei hybrid
Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
Callaway MD5 54/58
taylormade my spider 
ping hoofer
tp5x