Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did the analysis? Please, I don't have time to debate this. You believe what you want to, I'll rely on my 25 years of experience in this area.

FDLE crime lab. You may not be the only one in the room with 'experience'.

Ok, like I said, I know that a pathologist is bound by certain things, and that his or her work cannot be distributed without express and specific permission. There is no way the lab results are ever released to the public legally.

If tox results are released, it would never be specific to the pathology. It can't be. At least not legally. The safe harbor exception would apply in court, but this won't get there.

Ongoing problem trying to drive straight

Made me laugh out loud .....

Driver .....TM M2  12* ... Stock shaft Reg.

3 Wood...TM M2 HL 16*..stock reg shaft

7 Wood  TM  M2... stock shaft reg.

Hybrids....Adams.... A3OS Boxer  3-4-5 hybrids..Grafalloy  platinum Reg flex

Cobra F7 one length irons..... 6 - SW .. ...shafts.. Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue Axis @ 37.5"

Putter (varies) currently Custom made Starship model

Peace....  Update... 69 yrs old shot 68 this summer(2021)... God I love this game...

I'm going out on a limb and saying his prescription drugs are the reason for the DUI. Not alcohol! One time!

Good call Irish (me too).... got to realize DUI is driving under the influence... DWI is driving while intoxicated... at least it is here in NY

Driver .....TM M2  12* ... Stock shaft Reg.

3 Wood...TM M2 HL 16*..stock reg shaft

7 Wood  TM  M2... stock shaft reg.

Hybrids....Adams.... A3OS Boxer  3-4-5 hybrids..Grafalloy  platinum Reg flex

Cobra F7 one length irons..... 6 - SW .. ...shafts.. Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue Axis @ 37.5"

Putter (varies) currently Custom made Starship model

Peace....  Update... 69 yrs old shot 68 this summer(2021)... God I love this game...

Anybody know when the Derick Fisher DUI mug shot and video are being released? Or is he not a successful enough athlete? That's the excuse made for why we didn't see DJ's DUI footage.

Did you seriously expect Derek Fischer's DUI to get as much media attention as Tiger's? A league average-ish NBA player and failed coach compared to arguably the greatest and most reported on golfer of all time?

Maybe the mug shot / arrest report haven't been released because no one has requested them. Or they're just not available yet. Maybe California and Florida have different laws with respect to how / when / if arrest information is released. Maybe there is no dash cam / body cam video of Fisher's DUI test.

Or maybe it's a massive Golfwrx and media conspiracy to bring down Tiger and prop up Derek Fisher.

Here's some reporting and video on Fisher's accident and arrest. It's not a police video, but hopefully it'll tide you over until the materials you're looking for are published.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/04/derek-fisher-crashes-car-arrested-dui-los-angeles/

Anybody know when the Derick Fisher DUI mug shot and video are being released? Or is he not a successful enough athlete? That's the excuse made for why we didn't see DJ's DUI footage.

Did you seriously expect Derek Fischer's DUI to get as much media attention as Tiger's? A league average-ish NBA player and failed coach compared to arguably the greatest and most reported on golfer of all time?

Maybe the mug shot / arrest report haven't been released because no one has requested them. Or they're just not available yet. Maybe California and Florida have different laws with respect to how / when / if arrest information is released. Maybe there is no dash cam / body cam video of Fisher's DUI test.

Or maybe it's a massive Golfwrx and media conspiracy to bring down Tiger and prop up Derek Fisher.

Here's some reporting and video on Fisher's accident and arrest. It's not a police video, but hopefully it'll tide you over until the materials you're looking for are published.

http://www.tmz.com/2...ui-los-angeles/

Got it. DUIs are only a big deal here based on the person behind the wheel.

I don't think you do.

DUIs or pretty much anything else that Tiger Woods does = pretty big deal on a golf message board.

DUIs or anything Derek Fisher does = less of a big deal on a golf message board.

I'm sure there's a lot more discussion of Fisher's arrest on the DUI message boards and the washed up basketball player message boards though if that's what you're looking for.

I don't think you do.

DUIs or pretty much anything else that Tiger Woods does = pretty big deal on a golf message board.

DUIs or anything Derek Fisher does = less of a big deal on a golf message board.

I'm sure there's a lot more discussion of Fisher's arrest on the DUI message boards and the washed up basketball player message boards though if that's what you're looking for.

I understand Im on a golf message board. What Im trying to say is there are so many holier than thou people here all of a sudden, you would think at least to prove a point someone would've mentioned Fish should be placed in a cell and the key thrown away. I just dont take selective outrage seriously.

Don't you know medic, when bad things happen we are victims, when good things happen it's all us.

The victim mentality is a troubling trend I see in my kids and their friends.

Look no further than their parents....

Stay well my Friend?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Yup, bsc, it's all over for me now! I'm on the internet arguing about a professional golfers pee. Alas, its a bitter end to a semi-successful life.

LOL - urine debate!

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Tiger is simply paying the piper now for all his excessive behavior, too much weightlifting, too much juicing which damaged his body, too many women destroyed his marriage. I really feel sorry for his mother and kids. He has turned into Earl version 2, and I hope this will bottom him out.

I don't think you do.

I understand Im on a golf message board. What Im trying to say is there are so many holier than thou people here all of a sudden, you would think at least to prove a point someone would've mentioned Fish should be placed in a cell and the key thrown away. I just dont take selective outrage seriously.

TBF DFish flipped his vehicle and had a passenger. He's looking at a much more severe penalty than Tiger most likely. If he blew .16 or above he's really in deep shite.

Same thing goes for an athlete who sleeps with their former teammate's estranged wife

Tiger is simply paying the piper now for all his excessive behavior, too much weightlifting, too much juicing which damaged his body, too many women destroyed his marriage. I really feel sorry for his mother and kids. He has turned into Earl version 2, and I hope this will bottom him out.

Tiger juiced? Where did you learn that?

Let's see, linked to doping doctor Galea, body breaking down rapidly, has not won a major since drug testing instituted on PGA tour in 09. Where there is smoke there is fire, it will come out 1 day after his career is over. Would be willing to bet a large part of non disclosure agreement with Elin involves drug issues.

What, winning 5, nabbing a PoY and getting back to the top of the mountain in 2013 doesn't count?

That doesn't fit into you lil 1+1+1+1= 4 equation, huh??

GTFOH???

Regards,

RP

Tiger juiced? Where did you learn that?

Let's see, linked to doping doctor Galea, body breaking down rapidly, has not won a major since drug testing instituted on PGA tour in 09. Where there is smoke there is fire, it will come out 1 day after his career is over. Would be willing to bet a large part of non disclosure agreement with Elin involves drug issues.

What, winning 5, nabbing a PoY and getting back to the top of the mountain in 2013 doesn't count?

That doesn't fit into you lil 1+1+1+1= 4 equation, huh??

GTFOH

Regards,

RP

2013 was Year of Snake.

Same thing goes for an athlete who sleeps with their former teammate's estranged wife

Oh come on now, who of us hasn't done that.

JK of course! (Sort of shows how silly that kind of argument is though!)

I'm tired of all this Tiger hate. The prescribing physician, Tiger's pharmacist, the FDA, and the manufacturer of his pills all have roles in this situation ever becoming a reality.

im tired of the "personal responsibility" arguments and "so and so can't be responsible" and all that chicken excrement. IT DID HAPPEN; A MAN RECOVERING FROM SURGERY ENDED UP IN A MOTOR VEHICLE IN A SEVERELY-IMPAIRED STATE FROM DRUGS PRESCRIBED TO HIM BY HIS PHYSICIAN, FILLED BY HIS PHARMACIST, REGULATED BY THE FDA, AND MANUFACTURED BY A DRUG COMPANY.

Tiger is part of the equation, but not all of it.

Not all of it is "hate". Many posts simply offer an opinion that differs from yours...that isn't "hate". Hate would be a lot of name calling and vitriol piled on TW.

I have had the misfortune to be on a lot of different medications. A few things I know:

1. The prescribing physician will make sure that the new prescription does not conflict with any other medications the patient is on.

2. The prescribing physician will discuss the side effects of the medication(s), as well as letting the patient know how it should be taken.

3. If it's a new medication, the pharmacist will ask the patient if he has any questions regarding the medication.

4. Prescription bottles will not only dictate the dosage needed to be taken and when, it will also include a plethora of warnings (if necessary), including, but not limited to: may cause drowsiness, do not operated heavy machinery, do not drive, take with food, etc.

Now, does the aforementioned meet your criteria as "hate"?

Don't you know medic, when bad things happen we are victims, when good things happen it's all us.

Stay well my Friend?

RP

How dare you! In all seriousness, I would be first to blame myself - but I didn't raise all of these kids from the start, and I definitely see a difference between those I did and those I didn't. Those I didn't, they are definitely more like their bio dad: things always happen TO him to hear him tell it.

I don't think you do.

I think I've seen every post in this thread and not once did I see anyone suggest TW be locked up and the key thrown away. Several have suggested he shouldn't have been arrested at all, and many others claim it isn't his fault at all. Still others claim the police department has committed crimes here at Tiger's expense. The harshest punishment I see is Tiger being held responsible and allowing normal penalties for driving while under the influence be applied.

Tiger goes from cheap Hoes to pain killers....with all the surgeries he's had, he's fully aware (and likely enjoys) they effects of muscle relaxants, pain killers, etc.

Glad he got caught, could of killed someone or himself. Too bad the courts will let him go with a slap on the wrist, if that, simply because of who he is.

Tiger goes from cheap Hoes to pain killers....with all the surgeries he's had, he's fully aware (and likely enjoys) they effects of muscle relaxants, pain killers, etc.

Glad he got caught, could of killed someone or himself. Too bad the courts will let him go with a slap on the wrist, if that, simply because of who he is (was?).

2015 GBB 10.5 - MRC B Series 60S 44.75"
RFX 3 & 5 Woods MRC BB 73
RFX 7 Wood Matrix Black Tie 7M3
XHot Pro Hybrid 23 Accra Shaft
Apex Pro 5-W KBS Tour V or Recoil 110 S-flex (Recoil for Winter Season)
Odyssey WhiteHot Pro #7 Flatso Ultra grip
X Forged C Grind 52*
PM Grind 58* KBS 610 Wedge
Chrome Soft 2016 Yellow
Hdcp - between 3 to 5 over the year

I'm tired of all this Tiger hate. The prescribing physician, Tiger's pharmacist, the FDA, and the manufacturer of his pills all have roles in this situation ever becoming a reality.

im tired of the "personal responsibility" arguments and "so and so can't be responsible" and all that chicken excrement. IT DID HAPPEN; A MAN RECOVERING FROM SURGERY ENDED UP IN A MOTOR VEHICLE IN A SEVERELY-IMPAIRED STATE FROM DRUGS PRESCRIBED TO HIM BY HIS PHYSICIAN, FILLED BY HIS PHARMACIST, REGULATED BY THE FDA, AND MANUFACTURED BY A DRUG COMPANY.

Not all of it is "hate". Many posts simply offer an opinion that differs from yours...that isn't "hate". Hate would be a lot of name calling and vitriol piled on TW.

I have had the misfortune to be on a lot of different medications. A few things I know:

1. The prescribing physician will make sure that the new prescription does not conflict with any other medications the patient is on.

2. The prescribing physician will discuss the side effects of the medication(s), as well as letting the patient know how it should be taken.

3. If it's a new medication, the pharmacist will ask the patient if he has any questions regarding the medication.

4. Prescription bottles will not only dictate the dosage needed to be taken and when, it will also include a plethora of warnings (if necessary), including, but not limited to: may cause drowsiness, do not operated heavy machinery, do not drive, take with food, etc.

The problem is, the first two points of the four are human elements and certainly are not perfect. Case in point, my mom has a severe allergy and reaction to sulfates. Her primary care physician, whom has cared for her for 10 or so years and has seen the effects of these sulfates on my mom, prescribed my mom eye drops for pink eye (long story there, she was volunteering at the YWCA) and unknowingly they had sulfates in them. The Dr. didn't realize it. It didn't flag at the pharmacy, which also has her drug allergies marked in their system, as an allergy and within 48 hours her eye was swollen shut and hives all over her body. Upon further investigation by her PCP, it was found the eye drops do in fact have sulfates in them. In your process above, steps 1-3 ultimately would have failed (as I would say side effects and drug allergies kind of go hand in hand with complications of mixing prescriptions).

I am not saying any of that happened in this instance with Tiger. I am not going to dispute whether he has a drug problem or not, whether he intentionally was driving or if he was completely out of his mind 'sleep driving' in an ambien haze. But I want to point out that this process is not completely matter of fact. It's not always black and white. No process which has humans making decisions is flawless. Without context, without all sides of the story, it's impossible to say what happened. People react to drugs differently. Not trying to argue here just trying to point out that without further information it's impossible to make this a black and white issue. Not directing any blame in the way of the doctor or pharmacist ultimately makes the statement that the process of prescribing was perfect. Putting all the blame on Tiger. In the end, Tiger very well may be the only one to blame. But it's not unfeasible, given what we know, for some blame to be directed elsewhere. We just don't know enough.

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen 4 9*
3w: Taylormade Sim 15*
Hybrid: Titleist 816h 21*
Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 5 T 4i thru GW 
Wedges: Vokey SM9 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

Stay well my Friend?

RP

How dare you! In all seriousness, I would be first to blame myself - but I didn't raise all of these kids from the start, and I definitely see a difference between those I did and those I didn't. Those I didn't, they are definitely more like their bio dad: things always happen TO him to hear him tell it.

LMAO, I wasn't referring to you???

Seriously, unless my image of you is way off(and as f'd up as I sometimes am, I'm usually pretty good on reading people, especially guys. Women, not so much. I got lucky with Madison though it was actually Pete who set me up, lol), I believe you to be a fair, pragmatic no bullshat no PC father-

No that doesn't mean that your kids aren't influenced by their outside environment and Friends, however at the end of the day, they know where you stand, what you'll say and what you expect from them-

Kids will be kids and do bonehead shat, but I don't see you as one to makes excuses for your children, and I see you holding them accountable and teaching them accountability.

Their friends, if they're like Madison's children's friends and my Sis's, don't know what the word "accountable" means and their parents make excuses for em, pamper them and they can do no wrong and are the greatest kids walking

THAT'S what I meant, lol

I wasn't including you in that because I know how I feel when I'm around Ava, her little friends(she's 6yo) and their parents, lol.

It's like "WTF," lol.

Their kids act like spoiled entitled brats and Madison kicks me unde the table and gives me that "Honey, STFU" look, lol

Have a nice evening?

Richard

The problem is, the first two points of the four are human elements and certainly are not perfect. Case in point, my mom has a severe allergy and reaction to sulfates. Her primary care physician, whom has cared for her for 10 or so years and has seen the effects of these sulfates on my mom, prescribed my mom eye drops for pink eye (long story there, she was volunteering at the YWCA) and unknowingly they had sulfates in them. The Dr. didn't realize it. It didn't flag at the pharmacy, which also has her drug allergies marked in their system, as an allergy and within 48 hours her eye was swollen shut and hives all over her body. Upon further investigation by her PCP, it was found the eye drops do in fact have sulfates in them. In your process above, steps 1-3 ultimately would have failed (as I would say side effects and drug allergies kind of go hand in hand with complications of mixing prescriptions).

I am not saying any of that happened in this instance with Tiger. I am not going to dispute whether he has a drug problem or not, whether he intentionally was driving or if he was completely out of his mind 'sleep driving' in an ambien haze. But I want to point out that this process is not completely matter of fact. It's not always black and white. No process which has humans making decisions is flawless. Without context, without all sides of the story, it's impossible to say what happened. People react to drugs differently. Not trying to argue here just trying to point out that without further information it's impossible to make this a black and white issue. Not directing any blame in the way of the doctor or pharmacist ultimately makes the statement that the process of prescribing was perfect. Putting all the blame on Tiger. In the end, Tiger very well may be the only one to blame. But it's not unfeasible, given what we know, for some blame to be directed elsewhere. We just don't know enough.

And what you say is just as valid. We don't know enough.