APPLY: The TaylorMade Forged Experience! August 29-31. 6 Members Wanted! Apply here!

• ​Current USGA handicap. 17.9
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Ping I-Blades 4-PW Blue Dot 4 iron is power spec loft all others standard loft, length, grip, dynamic gold s300.
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? They put me on the fitting cart January 2017, but I go through so much equipment (mainly woods) that the fitters at the Roger Dunn Golf Shop that I go to do not take me serious. It may stem that I can remember the torque ratios and kickpoints of any shaft but that doesn't necessarily add value to my index. I rarely change irons and wanted to try something heavier than my bridgestone j15 driving forged. I like the Ping but they do not feel anywhere close to forged irons.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. My goal when I started keeping my index a few years ago was to gradually get better or to take up something else. I honestly believe spending all of this time self-analyzing every head shaft combo on the market was my attempt at getting some magic club to get better. With all of the time that I have spent analyzing golf equipment over the years I have fit more than 30 friends/golfers that I play with and have noticed that the majority got better sticking to something that I recommended. This trip could be the opportunity that I need to have a professional advise me on what iron is best suited to my game sticking to their advise and leaving the rest to practice. My favorite golf club has always been whatever 4 iron I have at the time. Taylormade you have the chance to prevent this golfer from wasting years of his life searching for something that he will never find.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Current USGA handicap

• What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)

Callaway X-Forged 6-PW KBS Tour 90 Stiff Standard Loft and Lie, Lamkin Full cord Grips

• Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

No

• State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

I am planning on getting fitted this winter for a new set of clubs at Club Champion. I would love the opportunity to be fit by the best in the business!!

Thank you for your consideration!!

• ​Current USGA handicap: 14.5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Srixon Z545. Dynamic Gold S100
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I've been playing Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid and love them. I average about 1-2 hours of practice everyday and have been improving like crazy so the next logical thing for me to do in a few months is to switch my irons that better suit my game. And I'm seriously considering Taylormade given my great experience with the longer clubs. Would love to attend this event to learn more and get fitted.

Handicap: 6.0

Clubs and shaft: taylormade RSI2s with KBS 105 stiff shafts

Custom fit: yes they were custom fit for me three years ago when I bought them

Why I want: I have always been a taylormade guy and have looked into doing a fitting at the kingdom myself because I live in San Diego so Carlsbad is just a 25 minute drive up I am active duty military and would love the experience to be apart of this and document and review everything that goes into this experience

• ​Current USGA handicap: 16.3
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Callaway Apex with KBS Tour V Stiff (4-AW)
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: Yes - PGA Superstore, Westbury, NY - but mostly trial and error based on my research and feel than professional metrics
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I always had a dream of being a professional tennis player when I was younger that never came true due to lack of funds to chase that dream. So to have the experience of being fit like a pro and seeing what that would be like would be an absolute dream come true of being a professional athlete.

Current USGA handicap = 6.7

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) : TaylorMade Speed Blade 4 iron - Speed Blade 85 R

TaylorMade PSi Tours (5-PW) - DG AMT R300

Cleveland 588 wedges 52*, 58* (bent to 57*) and 62*- Tour Concept shafts

ALL standard loft & lie except 58* wedge

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No not fit for irons professionally. Just trial and error.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf : I have always wondered what kind of improvements I could see if I have a professionally fit set of woods and irons.

Current USGA handicap: 7.3

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Callaway Razr X Muscleback with KBS Tour 90 shafts Stiff 4-PW

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Izett Golf in Ardmore, PA (Winter 2015)

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: Really think I could benefit from a forged iron with newer technology, and more comprehensive fitting. Love the aesthetics of the new P-750 and P-770 TM irons!

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) PING S55 red dot D2 stiff 3-PW

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Nope

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: These Irons are absolutely beautiful. As a high school player my best golf came with 300 series irons. The opportunity to get fit I think would greatly help my game! Also would love to write about the experience, so at least then I could feel that my English degree wouldn't be a total waste!

Nick

• ​Current USGA handicap: 4
  • Callaway Apex 16 Pro with DG X7 Shafts
  • Unfortunately not!
  • I need something a bit more precise. The Cally's feel nice, but I have issues with accuracy in the shorter clubs, specifically a bit of a left miss (despite being 1* flat) that doesn't show up in the longer clubs. Would love to keep my current shafts with a different head.

​Current USGA handicap- 8.9

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Titleist 712 Ap1. KBS Tour V Stiff shafts.

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No, wife bought them for me off the rack when I first started playing the game about 5-6 years ago.

Currently in the market for new irons. Have only owned 1 set of irons and would love the opportunity to be fit by TaylorMade experts. I would also really enjoy the experience of learning more about their craft and taking everything I learn to help improve my game. I've never hit a TaylorMade product but would be thrilled to have the opportunity to have my first experience be the best experience.

• Current USGA handicap 5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)- Titlesit 2008 Ap2 Standard L/L/L Project X 5.5 3-PW- Golf Pride Multicompound Blk/White 2 wraps
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?- Never fit for irons
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - I would be an awesome birthday present- my birthday is Aug 26th. Never been fit and it would be great to get fit properly and see how much improvement the proper fitting would do me. Hope I am picked.

• ​Current USGA handicap- 4
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Ping Iblades 2-pw black x100's 1 deg upright
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? NO
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. I think this would be good for me because the last time I was fit was right when I returned from a lengthy hiatus from golf which was years ago. Also, I will openly admit to being anti-taylormade in the past so maybe this will be eye opening.

• ​Current USGA handicap
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)
  • Srixon Combo set :: Z545 4&5 iron, Z745 6&7 iron, Z945 8-PW; 0.5" over standard, DG S400 shaft
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?
  • No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf
  • In my opinion Srixon has brought out some of the best irons in the market over the last 3 years... TM's new irons (esp the 7xx series) intrigues me and could be the only set holding a candle to my Srixons... would love to test it head to head

​-Current USGA handicap -- 6.6

-What are your current irons and shafts -- Titleist 716 T-MB with Project X LZ 6.0

-Were you fit for your current irons -- No.. I basically came upon these irons and shafts by fitting myself at my club in Raleigh, NC by hitting various clubs and shafts and finding a feel that felt right.

-State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: After taking several years off from golf (family and school work) I am finally getting back into the game again. I have found that my current set, while good, may be lacking something in the form of consistency with distances. I have been fit for clubs in the past as I was quite a competitive junior player, and would love to see what a new set that was professionally fit could do to get me back to my old form.

******************************************************************************************************

Current USGA Handicap: 6

Current irons and shafts:

Irons: Epon AF 303 (4-PW)

▪ Length: Titleist standard (5 Iron: 38”)

▪ Loft: Manufacturer standard

▪ Lie: Manufacturer standard

▪ Swing Weight: D3

▪ Grips: Golf Pride MCC

Shafts: Oban Steel CT-115

▪ Flex: Stiff

▪ Weight: 115-gram constant weight

Were you fit for your current irons and shafts:

No. Unfortunately, my current set is JDM equipment and it was difficult to find a fitter with head and shaft combinations for a proper fitting, especially with my chosen Oban Steel CT-115 shafts. However, I have been partially fit using limited fitting tools at several golf shops for other sets that I have purchased. As a golfer who is quite in tune with my preferred look, feel and ball flight preferences, along with knowledge about technology, fitting principles, and shaft profiles (much of which I learned from GOLFWRX), I made my best-educated effort to fit myself.

State why you’d want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf:

As a loyal member of the GOLFWRX community, I visit the website daily and have come to rely upon GOLFWRX as my source for in-depth information about the latest stories, equipment releases, trends, technology, and use by Tour professionals. It would be my honor and a privilege to use this exclusive opportunity to share with the GOLFWRX community TaylorMade’s campaign to introduce its philosophy to unite the golfer, fitter, and technology to deliver the ultimate fitting experience previously reserved exclusively for Tour Players. This is exactly what we GOLFWRX members enjoy being informed about the most!

I recently read an unbelievable and unfortunate statistic- that over 90% of golfers have never been fit for their equipment. I personally have witnessed scores of players that could drastically improve their performance and enjoyment of the game by using equipment properly fit for their swings and player abilities, beginning with the most fundamental elements of proper shaft weight and flex.

However, a proper and in-depth custom fitting is only effective if it takes into account pertinent swing characteristics and attributes from a golfer’s swing tendencies. I personally have had several iron fittings that were all pretty much the same. The fitter had me hit balls off a mat into a launch monitor with a few different shaft options using the desired manufacturer’s fitting cart. Note that many of the shafts and flexes actually offered by the manufacturer weren’t even on the fitting cart.

Whichever head/shaft combination produced the furthest distance was usually the fitter’s recommended choice. Next, a few shots were hit off a lie board and lie angle was determined. That was the gist of the fitting process. To no surprise, when I received my actual custom fit sets, I was never happy with the finished product. Either the clubs felt too heavy, or too light. They either felt too stiff or lacked control. They either spun too much or not enough. My desired trajectory was either too low or too high. Rarely, if ever, were the clubs just right. While a lot of fitting is about the specs and details, we shouldn’t forget that the goal of a proper fitting is to educate the golfer and improve their performance.

It would be a fulfilling and eye-opening opportunity to share with the GOLFWRX community TaylorMade’s advanced fitting process that takes in-depth swing information gathered by cutting edge technology to determine the optimum combination of clubhead, shaft, grip, swing weight, and trajectory to optimize performance. TaylorMade has burst onto the iron scene with its release of the P770 and P750 Proto Irons. I've noticed that the majority of Taylormade Staff professionals are using these irons. It's definitely an exciting time for TaylorMade Golf and I would love the opportunity to participate in the professional fitting process for the current product line-up and share my experience with the GOLFWRX community.

Golf is hard enough already. All us players, regardless of skill level, want to play better golf. The fasted way to a better game is using the right equipment, which means having the highest quality clubs custom fit to match a player’s unique swing characteristics. I would love to see the advancements in the fitting process on par and integrated with the advancements in equipment technology. As an avid and passionate golfer, I would like to have the knowledge that each club in my bag is set up to perform optimally for my swing such that I have the confidence to perform my best and improve scoring.

I relish the opportunity to share my experience with the GOLFWRX community in hopes that TaylorMade’s innovative fitting process may one day become the standard for golf equipment fitting, and stress among golfers the importance and benefits of a proper custom fitting.

*Note:

It is a passion of mine to share about golf equipment and fitting topics both verbally and over written forums. I appreciate and understand that with this amazing opportunity comes an important obligation. While only several members will be chosen for the TaylorMade Forged Experience, it would be my honor and privilege to share in extreme detail my experience with the GOLFWRX community, as if they were there themselves.

I genuinely believe that I have much to offer by way of contributing to the live and ongoing TaylorMade Forged Experience. With TaylorMade’s recent release of amazing quality equipment and high-profile tour validation, I strongly believe I will be an effective ambassador for GOLFWRX to describe my experience and demonstrate the importance, benefits, and effect of an in-depth custom fitting, while at the same time educating the GOLFWRX community about TaylorMade’s impressive new equipment lineup and use of technology in its advanced fitting process to maximize the potential of each individual golfer.

I thank GOLFWRX for its consideration of my entry. Keep up the inciteful and excellent work!

******************************************************************************************************

[font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#0000ff][size=3]Driver: Callaway GBB Epic 10.5 (Matrix Red Tie 65 - Stiff)
3 Wood: TaylorMade 2007 Burner (Accra AXIV XT60 - M4)
Hybrid: 20 Deg Ping G20 (TFC 169 - Stiff)
Irons: Miura 1957 Limited Edition Small Blades (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 - Stiff)[/size][/color][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#0000ff][size=3]52 Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM6 (F Grind) - Dynamic Gold S200
56 Wedge: Miura (K Grind) - Dynamic Gold S200; Titleist Vokey SM6 (F Grind) - Dynamic Gold S200
60 Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM6 (M Grind) - Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: Argolf Avalon (34")[/size][/color][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#0000FF][size=3]Grips: Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 (Standard)[/size][/color]
[size=3][color=#0000FF]Ball: Titleist ProV1[/color][/size][/font]

- 3 HDCP

- Srixon Z945 4-Pw w/ KBS C-Taper 120 S

- I have been fit at Club Champion in Chicago before. It gave me a good idea of what I needed and confirmed other suspicions, but I do not game any of the complete clubs I was fit for at that time. Some of the shafts I fit into there I use now though.

- I am a quintessential tinkerer/ golf nerd/ amateur club builder- I love to experiment. I love to practice all the different shots in golf, albeit with limiting success sometimes. I can only imagine how cool of an experience it would be to not only see if the new Tmag irons can bump what I'm currently gaming, but to get a peak into what goes on at such a facility.

• Current USGA handicap: 4
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Callaway Legacy Black 3-PW KBS TOUR 120 Stiff
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: I like to experience what the pro feel when they get fitted. Obviously get the irons that is right for my swing. I would love the opportunity to share any and everything with the other members of this forum and other golf forums.

Thanks

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

• ​Current USGA handicap 5
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Scratch DW Grind Combo / Nippon Super Peening Blue
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Never
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf / I operate a small custom shop and yet I have never been properly fit for my own golf clubs. I stay to busy worrying about my mates :(

Titleist TSR3  8.0  w/ hot melt - Vanquish 40x at 45.25"
Titleist TSR3  15.0 hot melted head - Yellow Smoke HC 70x
Titleist T200 2 iron - Speeder 904HB
Titleist T200 4 iron - Black Japan C Taper 95 stiff
Irons - Test Mode
Custom Scratch McCoy gunmetal grind 50 - Super Peening Blue
Custom Scratch McCoy gunmetal grind 55 - Super Peening Blue
Custom Scratch Don White tumbled raw grind 61 - Modus 125 Wedge Flex
Bettinardi BB Zero DASS flow neck at 37"
Vessel III stand bag

• ​Current USGA handicap - 14.1
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Mizuno JPX 900 Forged (4-PW) - True Temper XP 105 R
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Not my current irons. I was fitted for my Nike Vapor Pro Combo irons I gamed 2 years ago at The Golf Mart in San Diego. Still using the same shafts.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. It's been 2 years now since I was fitted for my irons and I could benefit from a new fitting. Besides, I live in San Diego and could make the short drive to Carlsbad!

Callaway Mavrik Max 10.5°
Callaway Rogue 17°, 21°
Mizuno Pro 225 (4-GW)
Bettinardi H2 54°, 58° Wedges
Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport 2
Titleist Pro V1

Current Handicap -11.0

Current Clubs:

Irons- Taylormade PSI 4-PW KBS tour 1" short 2 ° flat.

Driver - Taylormade 2016 M2 44" Diamana Blue Board Hot Melted

3 wood - Taylormade 2016 M1 43" Diamana White Board

Hybrid - Taylormade 2016 M1 Diamana White Board

Wedges - Taylormade 2016 Tour Preferred EF 52°, 56° and 60° KBS Tour 1" short 2° flat

Fitted by Randal Doucette Master Clubfitter

I would like to attend this event because I waited for 8 years to convert my bag to all Taylormade products. It took me a long time after the financial downturn in 2008. I work in the golf industry and my income was severely affected for quite a few years. I have been a fan of the products for so long and love the innovation included in every product. They have done nothing but surpass my every expectation. I would love to see the forging process and be fitted at the Kingdom to see if I can get more out of my current set up. I would be glad to do social media for the brand and already do whenever the opportunity arises on my Instagram account.

• Current USGA handicap: 1.7
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): PSI tour with dynamic gold s300
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?: No sadly, as there arent alot of options and outlets where i live
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: As a junior golfer it was tough affording any premium shaft woods and irons, but taylormade has some really good deals here in Dubai that makes them very affordable for me to save up and buy some. In addition to that, my whole bag consists of taylormade clubs. from the driver to the putter to the glove to the balls. As a MASSIVE taylormade fanboy this would be the greatest birthday gift i will probably ever receive as my birthdays on the 23rd of august!

Taylormade Stealth+ 9* w/ ventus black 6x

Taylormade M2 15* w/ GD DI 7x

Srixon ZX 18* w/ GD DI 85x

Srixon ZX5 4i w/ modus 120x

Srixon ZX7 5-Pw w/ modus 120x

Vokey SM9 raw 50*/55*/60* w/ modus 120x

Evnroll ER2

Taylormade tp5x

Current USGA handicap

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)

Titleist 712MB 3-PW Dynamic Gold X100 standard L/L/L

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?

No

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf

The P750 look interesting and I've never been fitted for irons, only my driver.

915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy Blue 70TX
915F 15* Diamana B-Series 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic T90X
716MB 4-PW X100
SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
Bullseye Flange

Current handicap is a 6

Current irons are Ping I 20 with I95s steelfibers ssx1, I like them but I was not fit for them. I want to attend this because I feel like Taylormade is the most over rated brand in the market. I feel they make clubs for profit rather then to improve the average golfer's game. I see all the Tour players with the m2, but Is it that good or because they pay the most ? I would like to see if any of the latest equipment is truly better than what I have.

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

​Current USGA handicap. 6.2

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) Srixon z745 kbs tour x-flex

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? No

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf. I love the new line of irons. I would love even more to get properly fit into them. Showing off pics, data, and a once in a lifetime experience with the WRX community. I'm a lot of fun to hang out with. We might even laugh a lot. Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

Current Index: 7

Current Irons: 2014 Taylormade MBs, Modus Proto shafts X-flex, soft stepped once. +.5, 1 up.

I was not fit for my current set, more or less a combination of prior iron specs.....

Beyond the obvious "kid in a candy store" reality of the opportunity... I have never really been able to afford the level of fitting and expertise which could lead a whole new level of performance and ball striking.

• ​Current USGA handicap... 11
  • What are your current irons and shafts (be specific)... Adams A4 Forged. DGSLR300
  • Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when?... Yes... sort of... Best irons I've ever played.
  • State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf... Why wouldn't I? I'm on GolfWRX! I love golf and I love trying and playing new golf clubs. I challenge TM to find me a better forged iron than what I'm playing. I certainly can't figure out why they come back to my bag? I challenge TM to make me a fan. Willing to try if picked.

Awesome deal from WRX and TM!!

Current USGA handicap - 12

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific) - Srixon 565/765 combo / Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff (standard L/L/L)

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? - Was not fit for this current set up, though it very closely resembles the specs I was fit for by Club Champion 2 years ago.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf - Having gone through a couple of professional fittings I thoroughly enjoyed the process and what I learned along the way. I cannot imagine a better process to go through than with fitters who work with the best in the world and are able to leverage the incredible facilities at The Kingdom. I loved the RSi2 and the PSi irons but I'd say more so on the irons that were forged in those sets than the cast longer irons. After playing both of those I said if TM ever came to market with a really attractive forged offering it'd be a home run and I think this new P series absolutely crushed it. I've had the chance to demo both the P770 and 750 irons and they are superb so I'd love to have the opportunity to learn more about the design and technology behind these clubs from the team who developed them firsthand.

Current usga Hc: 1.2

Current Irons: srixon z745 5-9, z945 pw, z545 4-5 dynamic gold x100

Was I fit: yes, I was fit at a srixon/Cleveland demo day in May of last year

Why would I like to participate: I used to have a mostly TaylorMade bag from the time I was in high school up until about 4 years ago. (Played a set of rac lt 2s for four years...the best iron they have ever made) I think there was a drop off in there products about that time, especially with their irons. The new line of TaylorMade irons looks like they have changed directions in what they are offering in their iron line up... I would like to see if they truly have turned the corner in their iron offerings

​Current USGA handicap: 12

What are your current irons and shafts (be specific): Titleist 716 AP2/T-MB mixed set. 4-6 are T-MB and 7-PW are AP2. Shafts are TT XP95 S300's and are extended 1/2".

Were you fit for your current irons? If so, where / when? Unfortunately I wasn't.

State why you'd want to attend this exclusive opportunity to be fit at TaylorMade Golf: First off, TaylorMade Golf has been a fixture in golf since I picked up the game in the late 90's. I remember playing Supersteel irons and Firesole Woods with bubble graphite shafts and loving every minute of it. Truth be told, in more recent years I have been a Titleist loyalist even when other equipment seems to produce better results. I know it's crazy. However, I love what TaylorMade is producing these days and there is no doubt they have some of the best woods and hybrids in the world. I'd love to be converted into being a TM believer again for everything including the irons they produce. If you pick me I assure you that I will make the most of this experience and put forth the time and effort to make this an amazing experience for all involved. Thanks for considering me!

Current USGA hcp - non. EU hcp though at 8,9 i was 2.6 at one time

Present irons are TM M1 5-AW. Tthese have Nippon regular 950 gh shafts, VOKEY SM6 wedges 54+56 degrees.

I knew what i wanted so we did a test to check lie and I came up with 1 degree flat. Fitting took place in a store in my hometown of Gothenburg, Sweden.

We hardly have any professional fitters in my country. I went to spain once when TM had their performance lab there but the guy leading the test wasn't reaaly up to standard

I've played a full TM bag except for the wedges since the RAC IRONS and bagged every new driver that have come out since.

Since I'm not from the US, I'll be happy to arrange the flight from Sweden to catch whatever TM suggests from the East Coast.

Should I be picked for this despite not being from the US, I'll do daily updates on FB and spread the gospel wherever I can and of course write reviews. I might even listen to some of my golfing friends playing on thenEuropean tour and some local once as well. And of course with my good friend who is going to California in November and qualify to the champios tour.thermmight even be an article in the Swedish issue of Golf Digest. I'm friends with a writer there.