APPLY: Callaway Apparel Fall Weather Series Testing. 10 Testers Wanted. Apply here.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Midland, MI
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?15
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?Nike and Callaway
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.No
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos -Yes
    • full initial review -Yes
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. -Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Playing another PAT early October and onto arcadia bluffs end of the month

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I would like to try new products to give an unbias opinion to the Golfwrx community. However, I am already a Callaway Staffer and will do my best to give an honest and meaningful review.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Lees Summit, Missouri
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-6
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? RLX, puma, Nike, Adidas...anything fit.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. yes, a headcover by craftsman headcover. Submitted a picture and review.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos yes
    • full initial review yes
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I like to play golf in any condition, rain, cold, sun, hot, anything. In Missouri it'll likely be cold and rainy next month, which gives me a great opportunity to try out your rain gear and submit a detailed review.

2 picks: waterproof full-zip jacket and waterproof pants! Thank you for the opportunity.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Muscle Shoals, AL
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Callaway/Adidas. Found both of them to be great quality and very comfortable
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I participated in the Taylormade TP5 and Callaway Chrome Soft testing
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Absolutely

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I have been looking for a while for comfortable outerwear that can keep me playing when the temperatures start dropping while not restricting movement and these items look great for that. I have been very happy with the Callaway pants that I have and would love to be able to try more of the clothing

​​

Two Items

Dual Action 1/4 Zip

Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer

Cobra LTDx LS - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Titleist TSi3 15* - Tour AD DI 7X

Nike Vapor Fly 3H

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-GW

Mizuno T20 54*

Edel SMS 58*

Evnroll ER5

e post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Longmont, CO
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Addidas, Greg Norman, Some Nike. I like the way it fits and feels.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No, but patiently waiting:-)
    • quality photos Yes
    • full initial review Yes
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? yes unless there is snow on the ground

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'am a Callaway Boy (Freak), My bag is all Callaway, minus the putter. I just love how good the equipment is Best IMO. People who know me Know I only play Callaway, minus the putter, but the back up putter is an Oddessy.

[*]

[*]Water Proof Jacket & Pants, Size L.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?
    • ​Long Beach, CA

[*]How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

• ​4

[*]What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?

• ​Nike, color choices, styling, comfort, fit

[*]Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

• ​YES, used images, in-depth descriptions.

[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

• quality photos
      • ​YES

[*]full initial review

• ​YES

[*]ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

• ​YES

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?

• ​YES

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

• ​Test it against competitors.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Atlanta, GA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Under Armour, I feel like they handle the best in tough conditions
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. - No, I never win these things

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Absolutely!

• quality photos
  • full initial review
  • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? YES!!!!
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel - I think they look cool and it clearly shows a love for golf, also Phil is pretty good and he wears your clothing.
  • Outlast and waterproof jacket. Size Small

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Keytesville, MO

• How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6-8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? No brand loyalty. I buy what is on sale.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. -- Yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

[*]I have some Callaway apparel which I've had good luck with. Would like to see if the new offerings are as good. I could use some more outerwear here in Missouri. The weather can change pretty fast on fall days.

[*]Dual Action 1/4 Zip Pullover / Outlast Mid-Layer.

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? San Antonio, TX

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-6

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Nike because of style/comfort

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, lamkin sonar grips

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

I would like to try a new brand of clothing. I usually wear Nike but feel like I should try other brands this year.

FINALLY

List the 2 items you'd like to review. Choices...

Dual Action 1/4 Zip

Performance Quilted Jacket

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Williamsburg, VA

• How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? No loyalty recently, but I like more athletic look (Nike, Adidas, UA)
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not yet!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. -- Absolutely, photography is a passion of mine, as well as, I love writing (do it for a part of my job too)

- I've never had Callaway products before. First time being able to play in the colder months as well. I have been looking around all summer at some stuff I am wanting to try out. Would love to see what Callaway has to offer.

[*]Dual Action 1/4 Zip Pullover, and whatever else is chosen!

- Rounds monthly: 15+

- Apparel brand of choice: No loyalty but Greg Norman

- Previous reviews: Srixon balls.

- Participation level: I would love to full participate with reviews/pics/etc.

- Play in mid Oct: I play year round above 40* and could give the product a full test.

- Why ?: I play in ALL weather and could give the apparel a full extended test. Currently, I am considering

new Fall/Winter apparel and this would be really appreciated. Can't wait to test and review ! Thanks.

I'd like to test the Dual Action 1/4 zip and Dual Action 1/4 vest.

Thanks for this unique opportunity.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? wilson NC
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?usually puma nike
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.i have not been lucky yet lol
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.YES TO ALL OF THESE FOR SURE

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?YES I WILL

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.WELL I LOVE CLOTHES AND FEEL IM PRETTY NICELY DRESSED WHILE PLAYING GOLF AND I THINK I COULD DO A GOOD COMPARISON TO OTHER BRANDS BEING I HAVE OTHER STUFF TO COMPARE

FINALLY

I WOULD LIKE THE WATER PROOF JACKET IN LARGE CAVIAR AND THE PANTS IN LARGE BUT SHORT LENGTH IN CAVIAR

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Dublin, OH

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 15-20

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Usually Under Armour, Nike, and Puma on the course, Travis Mathew and Linksoul off.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I reviewed the TM M2 6i that was sent out a couple of years ago.

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Of course

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes, I typically play regularly until the time change, then try to get some weekends in after.

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I’m always looking for new clothing from brands I don’t typically wear. Big fan of quarter zips this time of the year as we can wear them to work.

Dual Action 1/4 Zip,

Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer

- Rounds monthly: 3-4 (pending wifey approval, of course)

- Apparel brand of choice: Nike, Puma, Adidas, Old Navy

- Previous reviews: =(

- Participation level: Yes!

- Play in mid Oct: Yes!

- Why?: I’m usually a big name brand guy, but having ventured out and trying other products, such as Old Navy’s Performance Pants, I’ve realized there are fantastic options outside of the bigger companies. I’ve had Callaway clothes in the past and was impressed with the performance, but the fit could be improved. This new line looks promising and I’m hoping it matches my expectations. Thanks!

- Product: Thermal Performance Quilted Vest, Caviar, Small

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Cincinnati, Ohio
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-10 Monthly
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? FootJoy. Quality, Style
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Definately, I play year round.. (nice to have friends that have Cart Covers and Heaters)
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I have several Callaway Golf shirts and shorts, but not Vest or Jackets. I have other brands, so I like to compare to see if it's just as good or better.. I currently have FJ, Nike, and Adidas quarter zips.. Quilted Vest looks to be good for winter..

• Performance Quilted Vest - Medium
  • Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket - Large

Forest Hill, TX

• How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

6-8

• What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?

Adidas. Price, fit, style

• Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

Yes. Balls, clubs, clothes. Helps that I can play year round and own two launch monitors.

• quality photos
    • full initial review

Of course, just like my other review posts for the above items.

• Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?

Oh yeah, perfect time in north Texas.

• Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

As of 3 years ago, I can't say I ever played a Callaway item in the bag, or had a piece of their apparel. With the reinvention of the Bertha, MD wedges and the Chrome Soft, I can say that they have instilled some faith with their brand. If the breathability and fit match the Adidas line, then you could have a winner if priced correctly.

(Large) Dual Action 1/4 Zip - https://www.callaway...erwear#start=10

(Large) Performance Quilted Jacket - https://www.callaway...terwear#start=7

Thanks for the chance!

Bedminster, NJ

4-5

Nike, Under Armour. Style and performance, decent price.

Yes. Balls, clubs, shafts, software.

• quality photos
    • full initial review

Yes.

Yes.

• Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

Always interested in trying out new gear to get the greatest and latest stuff. I like to play well into the 40's and currently do not have a good clothing solution.

Large Men's Waterproof Jacket, Black https://www.callawayapparel.com/jackets/mens-waterproof-full-zip-jacket/CGRF80G6GG.html?dwvar_CGRF80G6GG_color=002&cgid=calmouterwear#start=3

Large Men's Thermal Performance Jacket, Black https://www.callawayapparel.com/jackets/mens-thermal-performance-quilted-jacket/CGKF80F1GG.html?dwvar_CGKF80F1GG_color=002&cgid=calmouterwear#start=7

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Toms River NJ

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-10

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Under armour, Adidas, Callaway. All quality but can find deals/on sale

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Not yet

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes absolutely

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes, have a golf trip planned for early November as well.

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.- every Callaway product does something to improve the game of golf, make quality products and they stand by them. It can get pretty cold over here in NJ by October, and then it can be 80* the next day, so apparel I can add or remove is helpful

The products I would like test and review are the the waterproof jacket, and the OUTLAST PREMIUM MID-LAYER PULLOVER.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Omaha, NE
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 12-15
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas, I love the fit and the how functional it is.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes, 2 tournaments currently scheduled, plus fun rounds with friends

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I have been waiting for a long time for Callaway to jump back in to the apparel business with both feet. Have had Callaway apparel in the past and always loved it. Plus, I would look awesome wearing Callaway apparel along side my full bag of Rogue clubs!

Would love to try the following items:

XXL - Performance Quilted Jacket

XXL - Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket

Would love to test the Full-zip waterproof jacket and Performance Quilted Vest

Where are you located (City, State)? Greenville, SC

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-6

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Puma, fit me really well and like the bold colors

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, did a review on Adidas Tour 360 2.0 shoes

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

I would love to review the quilted vest as well as the full-zip waterproof jacket. I have been hunting for a waterproof jacket for sometime. I have a few but not one that meets my major criteria of being flexible and breathable. As far as the vest, I have never owned one. We do play year round here and there are certainly days I wish I had a vest. The new apparel looks great and looks like there was a lot of thought behind it. Thanks for the opportunity!

Callaway Epic Flash 9 degree with Hzrdus Smoke 70 stiff
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood (-1) with AD-TP 7S
Callaway Epic 3 and 4 hybrid with Graphite Design AD-DI 85S
Callaway X-Forged with Nippon Modus 105X 
Edel 51, 56, 60 wedges with KBS 610 stiff shafts
Scotty Cameron NP2
Ball: Titleist ProV1x

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Richmond, VA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8/month
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Travis Mathew - the clothes fit well and are made with good quality
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I have through various posts on the forum, but no official reviews. I am brand loyal and stand behind my brands informing others of my experiences
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: yes
    • quality photos yes
    • full initial review yes
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'd enjoy reviewing the apparel as fall approaches and with Virginia fall, it would be a great test for your product. I feel that I am articulate and good with technology to be able to post great pictures. I promise to remain engaged to fulfill my duty for this review and also use this as an opportunity to prove to future companies requesting reviews that I would be an asset to their team, someone they can trust to provide thorough reviews for their products.

I'd love to test the following:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Cincinnati, Ohio
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Mostly Under Armour due to the quality and the fit.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? I have never been selected for any of the trials
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes I would love to do a full review with pictures, as well as multiple follow ups
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? I play year round as long as the ground isn't covered in snow
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel?

I have recently switched to all Callaway equipment. This has probably been the best I have played since I started playing golf around 10 years ago. I would love to test the apparel against what I currently use and see if it performs as well as their clubs.

The two items I would like to review would be;

MEN'S DUAL ACTION 1/4 ZIP PULLOVER

MEN'S THERMAL PERFORMANCE QUILTED VEST

Callaway Paradym TD          9°   Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60

Callaway Paradym TD 3+     13.5°  Mitsubishi Kai'li White 70

Callaway Apex UW        19°   Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75

Callaway Apex TCB       4-AW  Project X

Callaway Jaws Raw      54°S ,60°Z True Temper DG Spinner 

Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide

Callaway Chrome Tour

Las Vegas, NV

• What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?

Under Armour, good quality, breathable fabric, and color options

No

• If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread?

Yes, very active on GolfWRX

Yes

Only have a Callaway polo and it is good quality so I'd like to try out some of there other apparel. Looking for a jacket that can be worn in cold weather that allows movement during the swing. It gets cold in the winter months here but no rain/snow so golf is still possible if you can handle the cold.

1. MEN'S DUAL ACTION 1/4 ZIP VEST

2. MEN'S THERMAL PERFORMANCE QUILTED VEST (CAVIAR/PEACOAT)

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Ft. Worth, Tx. - area
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6+
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Mix of all brands but heavy on Callaway polos, shorts, and 1/4 zips.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not yet. I have entered but never been chosen.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Absolutely yes to all three.

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Of course. I play all year around, it's one of the main attractions of living here.

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I already own a lot of Callaway clothing, and 95% of my clubs are Callaway brand. The first new club I ever bought was the first Big Bertha Driver. I am a long time customer and I would enjoy the opportunity to test these products and show them off to the rest of my playing partners.

I would like to test the following two products. I don't have name brand rain gear, and never have before. I have always wanted the opportunity to try it.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Fredericksburg, Virginia
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6-8 Rounds
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Most of my golf clothes are Adidas, although recently I purchased 2 pairs of Callaway shorts, I have Galvin Green Rain suite, and have a few FJ shirts as well a bunch of various shirts from courses I have played
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes Adidas Ultimate shorts a few years ago
    • quality photos - Absolutely
    • full initial review - Absolutely
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. - Absolutely

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes I play all year except when there is snow on the ground

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. Well, I think it would be great if I wore Callaway clothes to match the full bag of Rouge clubs I have. The 2 pairs of shorts I recently purchased were much better than I expected, many years ago I had purchased some Callaway apparel and was not happy with them. I am guessing based on the shorts your apparel is now much better and from what I have looked at online your styles are terrific.

[*]The two items I would pick would be the Performance Quilted Jacket and the Dual Action 1/4 Zip both in blue. I have actually been looking at purchasing a quilted jacket for golf this winter. Thanks for the great opportunity!!!!

Cheers,

Jeff G

Driver Taylor Made Stealth 2 HD 10.5
Stealth 2 
Stealth 2 Hybrid 3, 4, 5 
Irons Mizuno JPX923 Hot metal
Wedges Vokey SM9 50, 54, 58
Putter Scotty Special Select Flowback 5
Ball Taylor Made Tour Response

• Where are you located- Santa Barbara,CA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly: 6-8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas, Travis Matthew, Linksoul, and others. I purchase based on functionality, quality, style and price, not by brand.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? I've posted many comments on GolfWRX regarding apparel, shoes, equipment and courses, but never as a formal tester.
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel- I've got some old Callaway favorites from the days when there was a partnership with Nordstrom, and I've always thought that was top of the line clothing. Other than a few items, I haven't worn Callaway apparel as much as other brands recently. I'd like to see how they compare to Adidas and other top brands with their current line.

The two items that I would pick are the Dual-Action Quarter Zip (Peacoat Heather) & the Performance Quilted Vest (Peacoat), both in size Medium.

Callaway Mavrik 10.5* HZRDS 6.0 55g
Cobra BioCell 3w PXi S
Callaway Mavrik 20* Catalyst 65 5.5

Callaway Mavrik 5h 23* Catalyst 65 5.5
Titleist DCI 962 2-PW DG S300
Cleveland 588 54*, Callaway PM Grind 58*
Cameron Mil-Spec 

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Chicago IL. Fall golf!

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-7

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Nike and Travis Matthew. Fits are the best.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Never officially but write my own reviews.

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes yes ya.

Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. My buddy wears the polos and they seem to be great quality.

FINALLY

Dual Action 1/4 Zip - full zip waterproof jacket.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Grantham, NH
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Don't have one.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not this type of review - just the '16 Driver Gear Trials.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes.

The season is short up here and good functional cool weather gear is critical to an enjoyable season. I'm always interested in checking out any new options for that category. And in particular I've had a hard time finding good rain pants I've been happy about and hope this gear might change my mind about that.

FINALLY

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Portland, ME
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 20+
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Choose clothing that is highly functional and lasts well. Adidas, Nike, Zero Restriction
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. None
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I currently own some Callaway clothing. Playing over 100 rounds per year in the Northeast from April to November I play in cold weather, hot weather, windy weather, wet weather etc. Finding clothing that is comfortable, functional and well made is a constant search.

While I am sure I would find an appropriate time to wear any of these garments the 2 that interest me the most are the Outlast Midlayer and the waterproof pants- XL.

Rogue ST Max Graphite Design MAD
Rogue 3HL and 7 wood
Sub 70 4/5/6 949x Hybrid
Sub 70 699 Pro Black 7-GW Recoil 680 F4
Sub 70 JB Forged Wedges 54/58

Odyssey EXO Seven Slant

• Where are you located- Marshfield, WI
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly: 10-12
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Whatever catches my eye and meets my budget. I am relatively brand agnostic.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Not as a part of a formal review such as this.
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel- Although I have numerous Callaway clubs in the bag, I only own 1 piece of Callaway apparel -- a quarter zip, which I like well enough. I would enjoy the opportunity to experience the new Callaway Weather Series and share my feedback with the WRX community, as I feel it would be great opportunity to positively contribute to a forum that has given me so much.

The two items that I would pick are the Dual-Action Quarter Zip (Castlerock Heather) & the Outlast Quarter Zip Mid Layer (Bright White), both in size Large.

DRIVER........Ping G430 Max 10K 9*
FAIRWAY........Ping G430 Max 5W
HYBRID........Ping G410 3H 
IRONS........Ping i210 4-U
WEDGES........Ping Glide 3.0 54* SS, 58* Eye2
PUTTER........Odyssey White Hot Versa Twelve-S
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/955611-hawk3y3s-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]