2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

(NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS) Nike Footwear 2019 (NO POLITICS)

> @SteveBC84 said:

> > @tmac7592 said:

> > Are those tour premiere anywhere online.

>

> They are on the Canadian Nike site at the moment in all sizes, for whatever reason we seem to get releases slightly earlier up here, not sure why?

All nike Canada website orders are processed out of the Netherlands like the other various euro country website orders, hence why we get some stuff not on the USA site and they get some stuff not on the Canadian/European one. Why that is is beyond me.

JBeam J3 Tour 10.5* - Syncagraphite Loop Prototype IP X
Miura Giken TC-101 Miura Craftsman World #3

Artisan MB #4-PW
(Nippon Modus 125 X Flex in 3-PW)
Artisan 50*, 55*, 60*

(Nippon Modus 125 X in 50*)
(Nippon Modus Wedge 125 in 55* & 60*)
Artisan 0117 Stainless; Smooth Face w/Site Dot (Grip; Elite Geron Type #N2 Black)
Tour G 50 Rubber Round Grips On Driver;Irons;Wedges

> @Norbe5 said:

> I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

Stop with the dumbass colorways- you know the golfers prefer conservative attire. Make shoes to fit that- including wolf grey shoes in every god**** style.

Stop making Brooks look like a 13 year old child. Every hat/polo major drop you’ve had this year is an epic fail. (Get the hint you suck at these and farm them out to a company who can handle the hype).

Oh and your new ‘polos’ suck a**. I don’t need a sloppy, poorly made polo, modeled by a skater dude, made of inferiors materials being called new. If Nike golf had any credibility left I’d be interested but that ship sailed two years ago. ??

Seriously as a Nike fan you are the worst you’ve been since I can remember. Figure it the **** out.

• Like 1

> @jay_dwight said:

> > @Norbe5 said:

> > I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

>

> Stop with the dumbass colorways- you know the golfers prefer conservative attire. Make shoes to fit that- including wolf grey shoes in every god**** style.

> Stop making Brooks look like a 13 year old child. Every hat/polo major drop you’ve had this year is an epic fail. (Get the hint you suck at these and farm them out to a company who can handle the hype).

> Oh and your new ‘polos’ suck ****. I don’t need a sloppy, poorly made polo, modeled by a skater dude, made of inferiors materials being called new. If Nike golf had any credibility left I’d be interested but that ship sailed two years ago. ??

> Seriously as a Nike fan you are the worst you’ve been since I can remember. Figure it the **** out.

I feel like I just typed this.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Ditto.

There is no reason to limit Jordan 11 releases. They will all sell out. Should they really care about resale value on the open market or do they profit there also?

Just have more shoes made. They have months of planning for a release that is sold out in 2 minutes? And 100’s to 1000’s of golfers not able to give you money for shoes? How about preorders? Just message every golfer with every release and offer a prebuy. Do the stock holders know you are artificially limiting revenue? There’s no reason for it. Make shoes, sell shoes, make more when they sell out. It’s really simple.

> @Norbe5 said:

> I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

• Like 1

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

> @fredstar said:

> > @Norbe5 said:

> > I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

>

> Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

Yup. I’m one of the 6.

• Like 3

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

I don’t get why age matters in colorway of shoes to wear on the course. As long as you like them and are comfortable, just wear them.

• Like 4

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

> @nickosbad said:

> These just arrived....I’m not sure whether to keep them yet....the pink is very very neon! - like Silly String neon!! I had my white/silver ones refunded and may wait and see if Nike ever re-stock them as I’m not sure I should be wearing these (38yo)

>

> mvj3503khb5a.jpeg

> aen294ddn0p1.jpeg

>

damn I love those, need them to drop in US already

> @Augster said:

> Ditto.

>

> There is no reason to limit Jordan 11 releases. They will all sell out. Should they really care about resale value on the open market or do they profit there also?

>

> Just have more shoes made. They have months of planning for a release that is sold out in 2 minutes? And 100’s to 1000’s of golfers not able to give you money for shoes? How about preorders? Just message every golfer with every release and offer a prebuy. Do the stock holders know you are artificially limiting revenue? There’s no reason for it. Make shoes, sell shoes, make more when they sell out. It’s really simple.

They do it with sneakers as well. Everyone knows limited builds hype and leads to the immediate sell out. They’d rather that than shoes sitting on shelves. They’re already netting max profit without having to discount the offering. It’s easy for them to say “we invest $X amount, we KNOW we are going to make $X guaranteed”. Sometimes you get them sometimes you don’t. Be mad at the people who flip them, not the company.

> @nickosbad said:

> These just arrived....I’m not sure whether to keep them yet....the pink is very very neon! - like Silly String neon!! I had my white/silver ones refunded and may wait and see if Nike ever re-stock them as I’m not sure I should be wearing these (38yo)

>

> mvj3503khb5a.jpeg

> aen294ddn0p1.jpeg

>

God I can’t wait for this colorway to drop in the US

> @fredstar said:

> > @Norbe5 said:

>

> Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

C’mon bro. Give us credit. There’s at least 7 of us.

Sidenote: I’m pretty sure my new Hot Punch AM1s will be here today.

• Like 2

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

> @shakey said:

> > @fredstar said:

> > > @Norbe5 said:

> > > I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

> >

> > Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

>

> C’mon bro. Give us credit. There’s at least 7 of us.

>

> Sidenote: I’m pretty sure my new Hot Punch AM1s will be here today.

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> > @shakey said:

> > > @fredstar said:

> > > > @Norbe5 said:

> > > > I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

> > >

> > > Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

> >

> > C’mon bro. Give us credit. There’s at least 7 of us.

> >

> > Sidenote: I’m pretty sure my new Hot Punch AM1s will be here today.

>

> 8

oh c'mon it's clearly double figures!

• Like 1

> @deaux said:

> > @nickosbad said:

> > These just arrived....I’m not sure whether to keep them yet....the pink is very very neon! - like Silly String neon!! I had my white/silver ones refunded and may wait and see if Nike ever re-stock them as I’m not sure I should be wearing these (38yo)

> >

> > mvj3503khb5a.jpeg

> > aen294ddn0p1.jpeg

> >

>

> God I can’t wait for this colorway to drop in the US

I like these also but looking forward to the BO NRG first.

> @shakey said:

> > @fredstar said:

> > > @Norbe5 said:

> > > I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

> >

> > Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

>

>

> @shakey said:

> > @fredstar said:

> > > @Norbe5 said:

> >

>

>

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> > @shakey said:

> > > @fredstar said:

> > > > @Norbe5 said:

> > > > I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

> > >

> > > Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

> >

> > C’mon bro. Give us credit. There’s at least 7 of us.

> >

> > Sidenote: I’m pretty sure my new Hot Punch AM1s will be here today.

>

> 8

> @lopey986 said:

> > @Therealpatgiles said:

> > > @shakey said:

> > > > @fredstar said:

> > > > > @Norbe5 said:

> > > > > I’m gonna be visiting Nike HQ tomorrow. Anything i should suggest to the Golf Dept other than the obvious of separating SB employees from golf LMAO ??

> > > >

> > > > Tell them there's like 6 guys on Golfwrx that are very upset about them not putting their logo on the chest of all shirts.

> > >

> > > C’mon bro. Give us credit. There’s at least 7 of us.

> > >

> > > Sidenote: I’m pretty sure my new Hot Punch AM1s will be here today.

> >

> > 8

>

> oh c'mon it's clearly double figures!

I’d be #11

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

For the life of me I just can’t figure the Tour Premieres out. I love the shoes but damn if I’m not a size 13.5 in them. And yes I know they don’t make that size for us common folk. Just played 18 in my new white/black pair and they definitely are a half size too small! Anyone looking for a pair of 13’s lemme know, otherwise they’ll be a dust collector.

My AM1s got pushed back until tomorrow.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

> @Djuga06 said:

> For the life of me I just can’t figure the Tour Premieres out. I love the shoes but **** if I’m not a size 13.5 in them. And yes I know they don’t make that size for us common folk. Just played 18 in my new white/black pair and they definitely are a half size too small! Anyone looking for a pair of 13’s lemme know, otherwise they’ll be a dust collector.

Tempting.... shame for you though.

I wear 13 in Nike trainers with narrow feet and the 13 Premiere Tours fit me perfectly. I tried on the Victory Tour and they were fine at 13 swell, just didn't like them.

• Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

Did anyone else see an email today showing the new Cortez golf shoes? I thought it was from Trendygolf but I can't find it now for the life of me and when I search for it all I see is the women's version. Does anyone have info?

Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus TR Blue 6x 
Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist T200 Utility with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (90x)
Miura MB101 (4-PW) with KBS Black $ Taper (130x)
Vokey SM8 Black Wedges- 50F, 54S, & 58D with KBS Black $ Taper 
Bettinardi Tour Issue BB0 Flow Prototype

> @pearls24 said:

> Did anyone else see an email today showing the new Cortez golf shoes? I thought it was from Trendygolf but I can't find it now for the life of me and when I search for it all I see is the women's version. Does anyone have info?

https://nike.app.link/l6UinwmWYX

This one?

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

> @blink3665 said:

> > @pearls24 said:

> > Did anyone else see an email today showing the new Cortez golf shoes? I thought it was from Trendygolf but I can't find it now for the life of me and when I search for it all I see is the women's version. Does anyone have info?

>

>EDIT: I cant read. You found the women's version...

> https://nike.app.link/l6UinwmWYX

> This one?

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

That must have been what Keith Mitchell was wearing when I saw him last Monday at the CVS Charity Classic in RI. They looked like he was wearing mid level sneakers. I didn't take any pics, but should have.

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Paradym 💎 💎 💎 S TC 10.5* Autoflex SF505X

Callaway Mavrik SZ TC 17* Aldila Rogue White 70S

Callaway Apex UW 21* Project X Hrzdus Smoke Black 70S

Ping G425 5 hybrid 26* Ping Tour 85 stiff shaft

Callaway Apex TCB 5 - AW Project X 5.5 shafts
Callaway Jaws Raw 56* bent to 55* & 60* Project X 5.5 shafts

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 putter

Titleist Pro V1x

Tell them that overall it’s decent.

I like tonal swooshes.

The clothes are great. Shoe colors are horrible. It’s moreso the color blocking.

Why do they release major specials but the pros wear an inverse? Again the color blocking question.

I really don’t know what their direction is. I feel like boutique brands like TM, Greyson and others have doubled down on the hardcore golfer and are gaining ground that NIKE gave up to chase something.

I understand growing the game but part of that is selling people on some of the tradition and cool stuff.

Not p> @Norbe5 said: