Robert Garrigus

braincramp52

> @resnor said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @resnor said:

> > > > @Roadking2003 said:

> > > > > @resnor said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Why does anyone care what someone puts in their body? I genuinely don't understand people's stance on these things.

> > > > >

> > > > That is really the bottom line in this debate. Why do some people think they are God and should tell other people what they can eat, drink or smoke. There shouldn't be any debate about the benefits or harm from weed. The only legitimate debate is "should you tell other people how to live their lives?"

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Exactly. And just because someone else abuses something, doesn't mean it should be banned. Just because someone drinks 30 sodas a day and dies from diabetes related problems, doesn't mean that soda should be banned, and I, a healthy adult, be prevented from enjoying a Coke.

> > >

> >

> >

> > No reported deaths from drinking coke and driving.

> >

> > No second hand coke.

> >

> > Nobody worried about their kid going to his pals house and him getting into some “ legal Coca-Cola “ brownie stash that his friends mom has for her back pain. Just a sample of things non coke drinkers don’t have to really worry about like non pot users do after it’s legal and the stigma is gone.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> So clearly I was NOT staying that Coke and marijuana are the same, so stop with the strawman argument. I'm giving an example using the logic that is being displayed. Also, I would bet large amounts of money that yes, there have been deaths from drinking soda while driving. It's illegal, technically, in many states to drink anything while driving that requires you to tip a bottle.

>

> What if your kid is obese, and is going to his friends house who's mother is also obese, and getting tons of soda from her? Why should there be a stigma associated with marijuana? Just saying, I find the arguments against marijuana to be lacking any actual logic, and generally based on misinformation.

Loll. I didn’t start the coke analogy. I just put light through the holes in it.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @MilkyButterCuts said:

> I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

See the difference in this post and most ^.

Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

>

>

> See the difference in this post and most ^.

>

> Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

>

> For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

Couldn't agree more.

Cheers @bladehunter

> @bladehunter said:

> > @resnor said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @resnor said:

> > > > > @Roadking2003 said:

> > > > > > @resnor said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why does anyone care what someone puts in their body? I genuinely don't understand people's stance on these things.

> > > > > >

> > > > > That is really the bottom line in this debate. Why do some people think they are God and should tell other people what they can eat, drink or smoke. There shouldn't be any debate about the benefits or harm from weed. The only legitimate debate is "should you tell other people how to live their lives?"

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Exactly. And just because someone else abuses something, doesn't mean it should be banned. Just because someone drinks 30 sodas a day and dies from diabetes related problems, doesn't mean that soda should be banned, and I, a healthy adult, be prevented from enjoying a Coke.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > No reported deaths from drinking coke and driving.

> > >

> > > No second hand coke.

> > >

> > > Nobody worried about their kid going to his pals house and him getting into some “ legal Coca-Cola “ brownie stash that his friends mom has for her back pain. Just a sample of things non coke drinkers don’t have to really worry about like non pot users do after it’s legal and the stigma is gone.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > So clearly I was NOT staying that Coke and marijuana are the same, so stop with the strawman argument. I'm giving an example using the logic that is being displayed. Also, I would bet large amounts of money that yes, there have been deaths from drinking soda while driving. It's illegal, technically, in many states to drink anything while driving that requires you to tip a bottle.

> >

> > What if your kid is obese, and is going to his friends house who's mother is also obese, and getting tons of soda from her? Why should there be a stigma associated with marijuana? Just saying, I find the arguments against marijuana to be lacking any actual logic, and generally based on misinformation.

>

>

> Loll. I didn’t start the coke analogy. I just put light through the holes in it.

>

Is that what you think you did? Lol

> @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> >

> >

> > See the difference in this post and most ^.

> >

> > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> >

> > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

>

> Couldn't agree more.

>

> Cheers @bladehunter

I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

TM SIM 9* Ventus Black 6TX 
TM SIM Ti 19* Ventus Black 9TX 
TM P790 3 DG X100 

TM P7MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG X7
TM MG 52, 56, Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
TM Spider Tour Black

> @CKalma said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> > >

> > >

> > > See the difference in this post and most ^.

> > >

> > > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> > >

> > > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

> >

> > Couldn't agree more.

> >

> > Cheers @bladehunter

>

> I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

>

> And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

Absolutely. Private personal property or private clubs only.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @MilkyButterCuts said:

> I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

My father once told me about golf that if you play youre a sadist and enjoy paying for torturing yourself!!

> @CKalma said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> > >

> > >

> > > See the difference in this post and most ^.

> > >

> > > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> > >

> > > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

> >

> > Couldn't agree more.

> >

> > Cheers @bladehunter

>

> I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

>

> And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

What is the issue with explaining to your kids what the smell is? I mean, there's all sorts of things that one doesn't agree with, that one has to explain to ones kids when the kids are exposed to it in public. Just because I don't like something or agree with something, doesn't mean it should be made illegal.

> @resnor said:

> > @CKalma said:

> > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > See the difference in this post and most ^.

> > > >

> > > > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> > > >

> > > > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

> > >

> > > Couldn't agree more.

> > >

> > > Cheers @bladehunter

> >

> > I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

> >

> > And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

>

> What is the issue with explaining to your kids what the smell is? I mean, there's all sorts of things that one doesn't agree with, that one has to explain to ones kids when the kids are exposed to it in public. Just because I don't like something or agree with something, doesn't mean it should be made illegal.

Because. We tell kids drugs are a bad idea. Etc etc etc. then we’re supposed to explain why some people are doing drugs on the street or at a game etc. the truth would be to say “ that particular drug is now legal “ which spawns a whole new conversation on “ why”? How do you tell a 7-10 year old why one high is ok and another isn’t ? Logic gets in the way .

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @resnor said:

> > > @CKalma said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > See the difference in this post and most ^.

> > > > >

> > > > > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> > > > >

> > > > > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

> > > >

> > > > Couldn't agree more.

> > > >

> > > > Cheers @bladehunter

> > >

> > > I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

> > >

> > > And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

> >

> > What is the issue with explaining to your kids what the smell is? I mean, there's all sorts of things that one doesn't agree with, that one has to explain to ones kids when the kids are exposed to it in public. Just because I don't like something or agree with something, doesn't mean it should be made illegal.

>

> Because. We tell kids drugs are a bad idea. Etc etc etc. then we’re supposed to explain why some people are doing drugs on the street or at a game etc. the truth would be to say “ that particular drug is now legal “ which spawns a whole new conversation on “ why”? How do you tell a 7-10 year old why one high is ok and another isn’t ? Logic gets in the way .

>

>

Golf is hard; parenting is harder. You'll have to explain why those two men are holding hands or why they can't tell people they smell funny. Love them and give them answers to match their age/maturity level and they'll be fine.

• Like 1

> @bladehunter said:

> > @resnor said:

> > > @CKalma said:

> > > > > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> > > > >

> > > > > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

> > >

> > > And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

> >

> > What is the issue with explaining to your kids what the smell is? I mean, there's all sorts of things that one doesn't agree with, that one has to explain to ones kids when the kids are exposed to it in public. Just because I don't like something or agree with something, doesn't mean it should be made illegal.

>

> Because. We tell kids drugs are a bad idea. Etc etc etc. then we’re supposed to explain why some people are doing drugs on the street or at a game etc. the truth would be to say “ that particular drug is now legal “ which spawns a whole new conversation on “ why”? How do you tell a 7-10 year old why one high is ok and another isn’t ? Logic gets in the way .

>

>

I don't think it should be consumed openly on the streets either

just like alcohol, but explaining it to kids should be no different than explaining cigarettes (highly addictive), pipes, Cigars and alcohol.

On another note, this notion that weed smokers are lazy is a gross generalization. Sure if you consume it daily, just like alcohol, it's likely gonna cause problems. But periodic use, no way--- lots of hard charging, physically fit and professionally successful people use it on a periodic basis.

> @Roadking2003 said:

> > @resnor said:

> >

> > Why does anyone care what someone puts in their body? I genuinely don't understand people's stance on these things.

> >

> That is really the bottom line in this debate. Why do some people think they are God and should tell other people what they can eat, drink or smoke. There shouldn't be any debate about the benefits or harm from weed. The only legitimate debate is "should you tell other people how to live their lives?"

>

>

Yeah but thats life.We are told daily what we can or cant do.What we can or cant consume.Prisons are full of people who were told what they cant consume. In theory/spirit I can agree with you but reality says otherwise.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @resnor said:

> > > @CKalma said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

I would welcome that as a way to talk about drugs etc. I'm not afraid or concerned with talking to my children about my beliefs, others beliefs, etc.

Maybe our current outlook on drug use is antiquated and almost puritanical. Maybe the drug laws should be changed.

> @lowheel said:

> > @Roadking2003 said:

> > > @resnor said:

> > >

> > > Why does anyone care what someone puts in their body? I genuinely don't understand people's stance on these things.

> > >

> > That is really the bottom line in this debate. Why do some people think they are God and should tell other people what they can eat, drink or smoke. There shouldn't be any debate about the benefits or harm from weed. The only legitimate debate is "should you tell other people how to live their lives?"

> >

> >

>

> Yeah but thats life.We are told daily what we can or cant do.What we can or cant consume.Prisons are full of people who were told what they cant consume. In theory/spirit I can agree with you but reality says otherwise.

Prisons should not be full of people who are in there for drug use, that's kind of the point.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @resnor said:

> > > @CKalma said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

Alcohol is associated with and heavily marketed by sports. Kids love sports. It's encouraged and it's everywhere. Explaining MJ to kids in the future would be no different than explaining alcohol. Easier, actually, since its effects have not caused as much harm.

Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60
Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
Titleist 818 H2 21*
Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW KBS DG X100
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @resnor said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @resnor said:

> > > > @CKalma said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > See the difference in this post and most ^.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

> > > > >

> > > > > Couldn't agree more.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheers @bladehunter

> > > >

> > > > I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

> > > >

> > > > And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

> > >

> > > What is the issue with explaining to your kids what the smell is? I mean, there's all sorts of things that one doesn't agree with, that one has to explain to ones kids when the kids are exposed to it in public. Just because I don't like something or agree with something, doesn't mean it should be made illegal.

> >

> > Because. We tell kids drugs are a bad idea. Etc etc etc. then we’re supposed to explain why some people are doing drugs on the street or at a game etc. the truth would be to say “ that particular drug is now legal “ which spawns a whole new conversation on “ why”? How do you tell a 7-10 year old why one high is ok and another isn’t ? Logic gets in the way .

> >

> >

>

> I would welcome that as a way to talk about drugs etc. I'm not afraid or concerned with talking to my children about my beliefs, others beliefs, etc.

>

> Maybe our current outlook on drug use is antiquated and almost puritanical. Maybe the drug laws should be changed.

Just speechless at how someone can think that. Go volunteer at a rehab center , or something to get close to the epidemic. Go sit during role call at a general session family court day and see the meth heads role in and watch the poor kids get placed back into that life. What we need .... I can’t say on this site.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @3jacker said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @resnor said:

> > > > @CKalma said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > > > I'm not a big fan of weed. I have used it quite a bit in the past and no longer do because I become a lazy, unmotivated piece of ****. However, I do support it being legalized. Mainly because it doesn't have the potential to do the harm alcohol can. If you'd like to sit on a couch and binge eat junk food I could give a fck less. For people like me who struggle with alcohol, I think it would be beneficial to have a legal alternative to "take the edge off". I know that doesnt sound good.... but everyone has a vice, everyone needs some sort of escape. That's why we all play golf, right?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > See the difference in this post and most ^.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Honesty . I can get behind that. Call it how it is. It makes some people pure useless slobs. And others you wouldn’t know unless they told you they used.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For both to be happy we don’t need commercial dispensaries or parties celebrating it. Just decriminalize personal use size possession and end any drama associated.

> > > > >

> > > > > Couldn't agree more.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheers @bladehunter

> > > >

> > > > I can get behind this for the entire U.S., if laws are made about where it is okay to smoke. I don't want to have to explain to my child what the smell is coming from someone walking down public streets. You can smoke all you want in the confines of your property, but keep it out of places where children and likely folks who don't feel the need to partake are. This is too common already walking and driving around in Washington state. Fortunately, my son hasn't been too inquisitive about why some people's smoke smell different than others.

> > > >

> > > > And good lord Washington, do we really need 20 dispensaries within only a few miles of each other...

> > >

> > > What is the issue with explaining to your kids what the smell is? I mean, there's all sorts of things that one doesn't agree with, that one has to explain to ones kids when the kids are exposed to it in public. Just because I don't like something or agree with something, doesn't mean it should be made illegal.

> >

> > Because. We tell kids drugs are a bad idea. Etc etc etc. then we’re supposed to explain why some people are doing drugs on the street or at a game etc. the truth would be to say “ that particular drug is now legal “ which spawns a whole new conversation on “ why”? How do you tell a 7-10 year old why one high is ok and another isn’t ? Logic gets in the way .

> >

> >

>

> Alcohol is associated with and heavily marketed by sports. Kids love sports. It's encouraged and it's everywhere. Explaining MJ to kids in the future would be no different than explaining alcohol. Easier, actually, since its effects have not caused as much harm.

Disagree . The smell is the difference. You don’t have to explain someone drinking a beer away 99% of the time because the kids don’t notice.

I agree with you on the effects of alcohol and would be all for more blue laws and earlier shut downs of bars and stiffer dui laws. But one is far less noticeable in public than the other.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Alcohol is far more noticeable. Can't go anywhere without it being shoved in your face.

Televison, movies, it's expected as part of the social networking at many/most jobs, it's expected during downtime/relaxing (watching sports, playing sports, etc.).

I don't see much MJ use.

Titleist 818 H2 21*
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @resnor said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @Roadking2003 said:

> > > > @resnor said:

> > > >

> > > > Why does anyone care what someone puts in their body? I genuinely don't understand people's stance on these things.

> > > >

> > > That is really the bottom line in this debate. Why do some people think they are God and should tell other people what they can eat, drink or smoke. There shouldn't be any debate about the benefits or harm from weed. The only legitimate debate is "should you tell other people how to live their lives?"

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Yeah but thats life.We are told daily what we can or cant do.What we can or cant consume.Prisons are full of people who were told what they cant consume. In theory/spirit I can agree with you but reality says otherwise.

>

>

> Prisons should not be full of people who are in there for drug use, that's kind of the point.

Rarely true. They are either in for possession or because of the crimes they commit while under the influence. For the possession in small amounts (pot) I agree .

Edited again , because I’m crossing the line on my opinion for what should happen instead of incarceration for some of these offenders under the influence.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

They possess it because they use it. Or because they sell it to someone who uses it. They're in there because of drug use.

The crimes they do commit should stand on their own. Having an especially harsh outlook on folks like this versus those who commit violence (which your post seems to hint at a desire to do so) is indicative of an underlying resentment and unsubstantiated anger.

Titleist 818 H2 21*
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @3jacker said:

> They possess it because they use it. Or because they sell it to someone who uses it. They're in there because of drug use.

> The crimes they do commit should stand on their own. Having an especially harsh outlook on folks like this versus those who commit violence (which your post seems to hint at a desire to do so) is indicative of an underlying resentment and unsubstantiated anger.

The violent crimes unit could use the same hole and i wouldn’t complain. How do you jump to the conclusion that I’d give violent criminals a pass over drug use related violent crimes ? Makes no sense.

Most drug use related crimes are violent and/or theft related. It’s not tax code violators who happened to be snorting a line at the time. lol come on man.

And further more to use your logic. If it is “ because of drug use” please explain how more drug use is a positive to society ? One can deduce that you also think more violent crime is a positive ? Please clarify.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @3jacker said:

> > They possess it because they use it. Or because they sell it to someone who uses it. They're in there because of drug use.

> > The crimes they do commit should stand on their own. Having an especially harsh outlook on folks like this versus those who commit violence (which your post seems to hint at a desire to do so) is indicative of an underlying resentment and unsubstantiated anger.

>

>

> The violent crimes unit could use the same hole and i wouldn’t complain. How do you jump to the conclusion that I’d give violent criminals a pass over drug use related violent crimes ? Makes no sense.

>

> Most drug use related crimes are violent and/or theft related. It’s not tax code violators who happened to be snorting a line at the time. lol come on man.

>

>

> And further more to use your logic. If it is “ because of drug use” please explain how more drug use is a positive to society ? One can deduce that you also think more violent crime is a positive ? Please clarify.

I don't jump to the conclusion that you.d give violent criminals a pass over drug use related violent crimes, at all. Rather, I infer from your edit comment that you'd like to do more harm to drug users; i.e., commit violence against them in the name of "justice" but it really sounds like an excuse to get away with inflicting suffering on fellow humans.

If a crime related to drugs is violent, punish that crime. Assault, battery, murder? The punishment for all of these should be more severe than they are currently. If these were properly sentenced, it would not matter whether drugs were involved at all.

I am not a drug proponent. Nor am I a violent crime proponent. Why do you so readily jump to that from my point that incarceration and treating drug users the same or worse than violent criminals makes no sense?

Titleist 818 H2 21*
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

Also would add. This argument. It’s so nuts to me .

You’ve got a guy who will agree with 99% of you and say that decriminalization of pot would be smart and simple possession laws should reversed , and yet somehow when I agree with that ( which should solve the “ I want to smoke pot legally at home “ issue) you then take that foot and run a mile with “ we should release all drug use related offenders . That’s just plain old crazy talk. The public would have no choice but to defend itself , no?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @BNGL said:

> How did Robert Garrigus’ suspension from the PGA Tour devolve into unnecessary prison terms, marijuana policy, and violent crimes associated with substance abuse?

> Where’s the golf talk?

>

Agree. It’s way off course. I’m going to refrain from posting on it anymore. I don’t personally see any of it as being politics proper talk as it is very much related to the title subject. But it should have been locked pages ago. This is a topic that will never be agreed on. Those who have experienced the underbelly cannot cowtow to the “ flower power “ fantasy based views of the ones who are inside the “ hey man “I” should be able to do what “I” want to do “ bubble..... and those inside that bubble can’t see out.

Sorry to any I’ve offended. I’m sure in real life I could be friendly with any of you. Regardless of disagreements.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @resnor said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @Roadking2003 said:

> > > > > @resnor said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Why does anyone care what someone puts in their body? I genuinely don't understand people's stance on these things.

> > > > >

> > > > That is really the bottom line in this debate. Why do some people think they are God and should tell other people what they can eat, drink or smoke. There shouldn't be any debate about the benefits or harm from weed. The only legitimate debate is "should you tell other people how to live their lives?"

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yeah but thats life.We are told daily what we can or cant do.What we can or cant consume.Prisons are full of people who were told what they cant consume. In theory/spirit I can agree with you but reality says otherwise.

> >

> >

> > Prisons should not be full of people who are in there for drug use, that's kind of the point.

>

>

> Rarely true. They are either in for possession or because of the crimes they commit while under the influence. For the possession in small amounts (pot) I agree .

>

> Edited again , because I’m crossing the line on my opinion for what should happen instead of incarceration for some of these offenders under the influence.

I didn't differentiate between possession and use...simply because the legality isn't actually using drugs, it's possessing them, I believe. There are plenty of people in jail for possession, and that's ridiculous, imo.

Now, you're operating a vehicle under the influence? You should have legal problems. Commit a crime while under the influence, you should have legal troubles.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @3jacker said:

> > They possess it because they use it. Or because they sell it to someone who uses it. They're in there because of drug use.

> > The crimes they do commit should stand on their own. Having an especially harsh outlook on folks like this versus those who commit violence (which your post seems to hint at a desire to do so) is indicative of an underlying resentment and unsubstantiated anger.

>

>

> The violent crimes unit could use the same hole and i wouldn’t complain. How do you jump to the conclusion that I’d give violent criminals a pass over drug use related violent crimes ? Makes no sense.

>

> Most drug use related crimes are violent and/or theft related. It’s not tax code violators who happened to be snorting a line at the time. lol come on man.

>

>

> And further more to use your logic. If it is “ because of drug use” please explain how more drug use is a positive to society ? One can deduce that you also think more violent crime is a positive ? Please clarify.

Do you have proof that shows that most incarcerated for drugs are out away for a violent come and not simply for possession? No one, literally no one, is advocating for violent criminals to be released from jail. However, there are many many people in jail for simply possessing drugs, whether marijuana, or other drugs.

Possessing drugs, or using drugs, should not be a criminal charge.

> @BNGL said:

> How did Robert Garrigus’ suspension from the PGA Tour devolve into unnecessary prison terms, marijuana policy, and violent crimes associated with substance abuse?

> Where’s the golf talk?

>

Logical progression.

Next, Tiger will be mentioned.

And, finally, the thread will end with

18>14 ; )

> @bscinstnct said:

>

>

> > @BNGL said:

> > How did Robert Garrigus’ suspension from the PGA Tour devolve into unnecessary prison terms, marijuana policy, and violent crimes associated with substance abuse?

> > Where’s the golf talk?

> >

>

> Logical progression.

> Next, Tiger will be mentioned.

> And, finally, the thread will end with

> 18>14 ; )

Lol. So true. Tiger is the answer to any question.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock