Robert Garrigus

braincramp52

> @bladehunter said:

> Question I don’t know the answer to.

>

> This hemp oil etc for pain. Is it as effective for pain etc as actual high producing pot ?

>

> It’s becoming huge apparently , my dog groomer is selling it for dogs with personality disorders etc. lol. Swear to god. Just wondered if it was same same minus the high ?

Normal weed has 2 main ingredients, THC and CBD. THC is the one that gets you high, CBD is good for pain and other medical purposes. Chances are the oil for pain is CBD based, which you can buy legally in the shops in the UK now.

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

> @bladehunter said:

> Likely true too black diamond. But I’m not the only one who has had this experience first hand. Every single smoker I know has a daily routine that’s wrapped around getting high. To be fair most drunks are the same way for sure.

>

> Difference seems to be that I know many people who drink socially that don’t drink daily or even weekly. I don’t know a single pot smoker who is a 2-10 times a year user ( Christmas parties , weddings , sporting events ,etc like alcohol ).

Just the opposite for me. I know people whom drink several times a week, albeit not excessively, and those same people only use weed a fraction of the time, maybe once a month or special occasions like on guys trips etc. A recent golf trip of 20 guys in their 50's, all successful (Senior corp execs, business owners and professionals) and ~75% partook.

Great at taking away muscle soreness as well. After a hard day of skiing a little hit in the evening takes the body aches away better than ibuprofen and you wake up feeling well rested. Like anything it can be abused, just like alcohol. I've seen the horrific effects of alcohol abuse in a very personal way yet none from weed.

Kind of a long winded way to say, as far as we know RG could have done it on a guys trip and had the unfortunate timing of a pee test. I just despise the whole "pot head" thing because those I know are successful, responsible and productive members of society--- they aren't walking around high all day just like their not drinking and drunk all day.

> @MattyO1984 said:

> > @BearQ said:

> > > @MattyO1984 said:

> > > Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

> >

> >

> > You realize it’s being used worldwide for several reasons right. Let me give you a few. Chronic pain, ptsd, anxiety, appetite loss, post surgery, anti inflam...list goes on. Doctors are actually prescribing it. Many thousands have avoided opioid usage when transition to the “rubbish”.

> > Disappointing opinion. You can always go lawn bowling and play horse polo with the guys who made the rule tho

>

> Ha, I notice that you didn't include simply getting high as one of your brilliant reasons. I bet it does work a trick for those with appetite loss though. The diet after that packets of Doritos, Candy and Pizza right? How many thousands having ended transitioning into opioid usage after starting it?

Pretty sure the research is showing that opioid Usage is going down in states with recreational marijuana. This idea that marijuana is a gateway drug is ridiculous, and it's amazing it's hung around this long.

Years ago, after blowing a good round I had going at Pasatiempo, my playing partner asks if I'd like to smoke. I say "sure, I've got nothing to lose here, but I'll be lucky to even make contact from here on". This was while playing the sixteenth hole. I birdied seventeen and knocked an eight iron into the hole on eighteen for an ace. So much for that. Now, I use it daily for my cancer pain along with OxyContin and it doesn't faze me much. It doesn't really help with the pain....it just keeps me asleep through the pain that would normally wake me up. OxyContin doesn't work for 12 hours like they say it does...it's more like eight or nine hours, tops, but the delayed high (three hours) from the tincture I use keeps me asleep for a full nine hours until my morning dose. I don't recommend driving on it either, regardless what stoners say. Once you pass a certain threshold, which is different for everyone, driving should be avoided. Golf, on the other hand, can be played well when stoned but, again, it depends on the user.

• Like 1

> @resnor said:

> > @MattyO1984 said:

> > > @BearQ said:

> > > > @MattyO1984 said:

> > > > Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

> > >

> > >

> > > You realize it’s being used worldwide for several reasons right. Let me give you a few. Chronic pain, ptsd, anxiety, appetite loss, post surgery, anti inflam...list goes on. Doctors are actually prescribing it. Many thousands have avoided opioid usage when transition to the “rubbish”.

> > > Disappointing opinion. You can always go lawn bowling and play horse polo with the guys who made the rule tho

> >

> > Ha, I notice that you didn't include simply getting high as one of your brilliant reasons. I bet it does work a trick for those with appetite loss though. The diet after that packets of Doritos, Candy and Pizza right? How many thousands having ended transitioning into opioid usage after starting it?

>

> Pretty sure the research is showing that opioid Usage is going down in states with recreational marijuana. This idea that marijuana is a gateway drug is ridiculous, and it's amazing it's hung around this long.

The first sentence is not correct. Opioid usage has continued to increase every year. The idea that marijuana is a gateway drug comes from the fact that some people end up going to their pot dealer looking for a different or better high.

• Like 1

TM SIM 9* Ventus Black 6TX 
TM SIM Ti 19* Ventus Black 9TX 
TM P790 3 DG X100 

TM P7MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG X7
TM MG 52, 56, Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
TM Spider Tour Black

> @bodhi555 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @bodhi555 said:

> > > Wow. There's a whole lot of people on this thread who haven't realised yet that Reefer Madness was a load of old nonsense.

> > >

> > > Yes Garrigus broke the rules, but in this case, the rules are an **** and should be changed, considering the legality of pot is only going one way.

> >

> > Let’s keep in mind it’s only becoming legal because society has broken down to the point that it’s morally ok to collect tax money from it.

> >

> > Reefer madness of course was indeed a rediculous attempt at scaring people. But the root was a just message. Short of the folks who indeed can benefit from pain relief and the other known uses it has , it’s not a thing that’s positive for society as a whole. Being addled is what I mean. Be it drink or drugs.

> >

> >

>

>****_**but taking the supply out of the hands of criminal gangs who will sell you all sorts of rubbish - in California, all weed you buy has to be marked for THC content so you know exactly what you are getting**_**,

Nope. Criminals still operate and sell. And no again because your referring only to what is purchased from a store front. If you search the internet you will see many of those illegal grow ops that were around prior to legalization still exist. They are also violating several other laws as well including enticing foreigners to trim for the season and then not pay them along with threating to report them to ICE if they talk. It's really not just as simple as legalizing it and taxing it.

TM SIM 9* Ventus Black 6TX 
TM SIM Ti 19* Ventus Black 9TX 
TM P790 3 DG X100 

TM P7MC 4, 2014 MB 5-PW DG X7
TM MG 52, 56, Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
TM Spider Tour Black

> @resnor said:

> > @MattyO1984 said:

> > > @BearQ said:

> > > > Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

> > >

> > >

> > > You realize it’s being used worldwide for several reasons right. Let me give you a few. Chronic pain, ptsd, anxiety, appetite loss, post surgery, anti inflam...list goes on. Doctors are actually prescribing it. Many thousands have avoided opioid usage when transition to the “rubbish”.

> > > Disappointing opinion. You can always go lawn bowling and play horse polo with the guys who made the rule tho

> >

> > Ha, I notice that you didn't include simply getting high as one of your brilliant reasons. I bet it does work a trick for those with appetite loss though. The diet after that packets of Doritos, Candy and Pizza right? How many thousands having ended transitioning into opioid usage after starting it?

>

> Pretty sure the research is showing that opioid Usage is going down in states with recreational marijuana. This idea that marijuana is a gateway drug is ridiculous, and it's amazing it's hung around this long.

Has it been long enough for research ? Is there a state where opioid use has gone down ?

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bodhi555 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > Question I don’t know the answer to.

> >

> > This hemp oil etc for pain. Is it as effective for pain etc as actual high producing pot ?

> >

> > It’s becoming huge apparently , my dog groomer is selling it for dogs with personality disorders etc. lol. Swear to god. Just wondered if it was same same minus the high ?

>

> Normal weed has 2 main ingredients, THC and CBD. THC is the one that gets you high, CBD is good for pain and other medical purposes. Chances are the oil for pain is CBD based, which you can buy legally in the shops in the UK now.

Doesn’t that kill the medicinal purposes reasoning for legalization? Couldn’t you just make the oil readily available and leave the high out ?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Just for awareness purposes. Also another reason to vape over smoking as you can control temperatures and avoid combustion.

![](https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/img/cms/Inners-Gras-Logo_1.jpg "")

I've purchased vaporizers for both of my senior parents who have literally dumped all of their pharma meds.. It relieves aching bones from arthritis, osteoporosis. It makes incredible improvements in their appetite and their guts/stomach are no longer being ripped apart by the harmful prescription meds. They achieve deep sleep overnight which allows them to heal and rise without fatigue. Zero side effects and both my folks are in their late 70's and 80's. It's helped incredibly in allowing my father to golf again. Albeit riding in a cart, but at least he is playing without limitations or pain. My mother who is a retired chef, can now hold a knife again and do what she has loved her entire life. She is able to use her hands without the limitations from her osteoporosis. So for those of you who think this is just about getting high, please try to be open in understanding the possibilities of this plant. You are not limited to what a pharmacy has to sell you. Expand your mind.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abbierosner/2019/01/13/rossmoor-cannabis-club-fills-the-info-gap-for-california-seniors/#267dea597a44

• Like 1

Titleist....

I just feel this: People have to pretend that this isn't addictive. It is, just like alcohol can be, though that's not illegal, but the misuse of it is. I've seen both damage the lives of people of my family. "Harmless" is a misnomer. Obviously it's an issue for Garrigus, and by all accounts, he's a nice dude. He can't handle it. This even goes deeper than that in many ways. DUI is a problem where it is legal. You smoke a couple and then jump behind the wheel and put yourself and others at risk because folks are convinced it won't hurt anyone.

• Like 3

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

If anyone is actually curious to the effects, usages and nearly everything possible into you can imagine- ask experts, use your resources and check your ego before doing so. Basically research it like you would anything you don’t completely know or understand. Yes too many beers, too many cookies, too much Advil it can all mess you up. MJ isn’t immune to that. Self control is required in any pain med or recreational drug (alcohol included). That’s up to the user, it doesn’t discredit or make the plant some evil substance. Rastafarian’s are very sad with you select few

Whenever we do this on wrx, it seems there’s a handful who here just for judgement calls, low blows and generalizations. This is so dependent on where you live and what culture you grew up with. There is a lot of destroying of character and loser talk of people who use MJ. How absurd that is, I can’t begin.

As far as has it been researched...go dig deep and find what you can. If you’ve decided you hated it before, you will still hate it. A few thousand years of anecdotal, millions of real life past and present users is enough for many people to feel secure. Quality of product and how you use it is now again the responsibility of the consumer...as it is with anything. Our highly chemical prescription drugs have been researched a bit by billion dollar corps but well take them for their word I guess. No way they could be fooling us.

Government involvement has just been a money/tax grab mostly. The criminals being funded on weed sales lol...some of you southern boys probably have more heat than them.

I couldn’t tell ya zip about many topics you guys are experts at. But I wouldn’t throw blanket statements about things I know very little about. Next time someone is hopped on pain meds converting into a zombie, let’s call him a going nowhere loser...that’s the logic right.

Resources are there to learn. If you hated it before you likely will still hate it. No research, no amount of anecdotal, doctor validated, peer reviewed blah blah will these fellas otherwise.

The game that we love and are here for. You wanna do drug reports on some of the best players to play this game or any other game. It wouldn’t go well. They losers? Lol

> @dropkicked said:

> Just for awareness purposes. Also another reason to vape over smoking as you can control temperatures and avoid combustion.

> ![](https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/img/cms/Inners-Gras-Logo_1.jpg "")

> I've purchased vaporizers for both of my senior parents who have literally dumped all of their pharma meds.. It relieves aching bones from arthritis, osteoporosis. It makes incredible improvements in their appetite and their guts/stomach are no longer being ripped apart by the harmful prescription meds. They achieve deep sleep overnight which allows them to heal and rise without fatigue. Zero side effects and both my folks are in their late 70's and 80's. It's helped incredibly in allowing my father to golf again. Albeit riding in a cart, but at least he is playing without limitations or pain. My mother who is a retired chef, can now hold a knife again and do what she has loved her entire life. She is able to use her hands without the limitations from her osteoporosis. So for those of you who think this is just about getting high, please try to be open in understanding the possibilities of this plant. You are not limited to what a pharmacy has to sell you. Expand your mind.

>

> https://www.forbes.com/sites/abbierosner/2019/01/13/rossmoor-cannabis-club-fills-the-info-gap-for-california-seniors/#267dea597a44

That was the base of my last question. Couldn’t the health benefits be reached without the high ?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @dropkicked said:

> Just for awareness purposes. Also another reason to vape over smoking as you can control temperatures and avoid combustion.

> ![](https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/img/cms/Inners-Gras-Logo_1.jpg "")

> I've purchased vaporizers for both of my senior parents who have literally dumped all of their pharma meds.. It relieves aching bones from arthritis, osteoporosis. It makes incredible improvements in their appetite and their guts/stomach are no longer being ripped apart by the harmful prescription meds. They achieve deep sleep overnight which allows them to heal and rise without fatigue. Zero side effects and both my folks are in their late 70's and 80's. It's helped incredibly in allowing my father to golf again. Albeit riding in a cart, but at least he is playing without limitations or pain. My mother who is a retired chef, can now hold a knife again and do what she has loved her entire life. She is able to use her hands without the limitations from her osteoporosis. So for those of you who think this is just about getting high, please try to be open in understanding the possibilities of this plant. You are not limited to what a pharmacy has to sell you. Expand your mind.

>

> https://www.forbes.com/sites/abbierosner/2019/01/13/rossmoor-cannabis-club-fills-the-info-gap-for-california-seniors/#267dea597a44

Isn't that last one...."combustion" --fire, release toxic chemicals------what happens when you smoke it??

> @BearQ said:

> If anyone is actually curious to the effects, usages and nearly everything possible into you can imagine- ask experts, use your resources and check your ego before doing so. Basically research it like you would anything you don’t completely know or understand. Yes too many beers, too many cookies, too much Advil it can all mess you up. MJ isn’t immune to that. Self control is required in any pain med or recreational drug (alcohol included). That’s up to the user, it doesn’t discredit or make the plant some evil substance. Rastafarian’s are very sad with you select few

> Whenever we do this on wrx, it seems there’s a handful who here just for judgement calls, low blows and generalizations. This is so dependent on where you live and what culture you grew up with. There is a lot of destroying of character and loser talk of people who use MJ. How absurd that is, I can’t begin.

> As far as has it been researched...go dig deep and find what you can. If you’ve decided you hated it before, you will still hate it. A few thousand years of anecdotal, millions of real life past and present users is enough for many people to feel secure. Quality of product and how you use it is now again the responsibility of the consumer...as it is with anything. Our highly chemical prescription drugs have been researched a bit by billion dollar corps but well take them for their word I guess. No way they could be fooling us.

> Government involvement has just been a money/tax grab mostly. The criminals being funded on weed sales lol...some of you southern boys probably have more heat than them.

> I couldn’t tell ya zip about many topics you guys are experts at. But I wouldn’t throw blanket statements about things I know very little about. Next time someone is hopped on pain meds converting into a zombie, let’s call him a going nowhere loser...that’s the logic right.

> Resources are there to learn. If you hated it before you likely will still hate it. No research, no amount of anecdotal, doctor validated, peer reviewed blah blah will these fellas otherwise.

> The game that we love and are here for. You wanna do drug reports on some of the best players to play this game or any other game. It wouldn’t go well. They losers? Lol

>

Like you said. Our opinions are shaped by what we experience.

I have 2 brothers who started with pot ( thanks dad) and one is now a heroine junkie who I expect to burry any week now and the other has done every drug on earth and once worked as my right hand until he robbed me while I was out of town. Lol. I laugh because it stops the urge to cry. High is high. It’s not a natural event. Humans don’t need it. I’ve shouldered the pain of the drugs , raised its kids , and feel no need to be high.

• Like 4

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @dropkicked said:

> > Just for awareness purposes. Also another reason to vape over smoking as you can control temperatures and avoid combustion.

> > ![](https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/img/cms/Inners-Gras-Logo_1.jpg "")

> > I've purchased vaporizers for both of my senior parents who have literally dumped all of their pharma meds.. It relieves aching bones from arthritis, osteoporosis. It makes incredible improvements in their appetite and their guts/stomach are no longer being ripped apart by the harmful prescription meds. They achieve deep sleep overnight which allows them to heal and rise without fatigue. Zero side effects and both my folks are in their late 70's and 80's. It's helped incredibly in allowing my father to golf again. Albeit riding in a cart, but at least he is playing without limitations or pain. My mother who is a retired chef, can now hold a knife again and do what she has loved her entire life. She is able to use her hands without the limitations from her osteoporosis. So for those of you who think this is just about getting high, please try to be open in understanding the possibilities of this plant. You are not limited to what a pharmacy has to sell you. Expand your mind.

> >

> > https://www.forbes.com/sites/abbierosner/2019/01/13/rossmoor-cannabis-club-fills-the-info-gap-for-california-seniors/#267dea597a44

>

>

> That was the base of my last question. Couldn’t the health benefits be reached without the high ?

>

Yes, absolutely. CBD oil does not contain much, if any THC. But, THC also has many health benefits beyond the high.

Titleist....

> @marmooskapaul said:

> > @dropkicked said:

> > Just for awareness purposes. Also another reason to vape over smoking as you can control temperatures and avoid combustion.

> > ![](https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/img/cms/Inners-Gras-Logo_1.jpg "")

> > I've purchased vaporizers for both of my senior parents who have literally dumped all of their pharma meds.. It relieves aching bones from arthritis, osteoporosis. It makes incredible improvements in their appetite and their guts/stomach are no longer being ripped apart by the harmful prescription meds. They achieve deep sleep overnight which allows them to heal and rise without fatigue. Zero side effects and both my folks are in their late 70's and 80's. It's helped incredibly in allowing my father to golf again. Albeit riding in a cart, but at least he is playing without limitations or pain. My mother who is a retired chef, can now hold a knife again and do what she has loved her entire life. She is able to use her hands without the limitations from her osteoporosis. So for those of you who think this is just about getting high, please try to be open in understanding the possibilities of this plant. You are not limited to what a pharmacy has to sell you. Expand your mind.

> >

> > https://www.forbes.com/sites/abbierosner/2019/01/13/rossmoor-cannabis-club-fills-the-info-gap-for-california-seniors/#267dea597a44

>

> Isn't that last one...."combustion" --fire, release toxic chemicals------what happens when you smoke it??

Anything you burn will release chemicals, even natural organisms. While the amounts maybe small, they are still being released.

Please don't liken this to Tobacco, which is infused with chemicals.

Titleist....

> @bladehunter said:

> > @BearQ said:

> > If anyone is actually curious to the effects, usages and nearly everything possible into you can imagine- ask experts, use your resources and check your ego before doing so. Basically research it like you would anything you don’t completely know or understand. Yes too many beers, too many cookies, too much Advil it can all mess you up. MJ isn’t immune to that. Self control is required in any pain med or recreational drug (alcohol included). That’s up to the user, it doesn’t discredit or make the plant some evil substance. Rastafarian’s are very sad with you select few

> > Whenever we do this on wrx, it seems there’s a handful who here just for judgement calls, low blows and generalizations. This is so dependent on where you live and what culture you grew up with. There is a lot of destroying of character and loser talk of people who use MJ. How absurd that is, I can’t begin.

> > As far as has it been researched...go dig deep and find what you can. If you’ve decided you hated it before, you will still hate it. A few thousand years of anecdotal, millions of real life past and present users is enough for many people to feel secure. Quality of product and how you use it is now again the responsibility of the consumer...as it is with anything. Our highly chemical prescription drugs have been researched a bit by billion dollar corps but well take them for their word I guess. No way they could be fooling us.

> > Government involvement has just been a money/tax grab mostly. The criminals being funded on weed sales lol...some of you southern boys probably have more heat than them.

> > I couldn’t tell ya zip about many topics you guys are experts at. But I wouldn’t throw blanket statements about things I know very little about. Next time someone is hopped on pain meds converting into a zombie, let’s call him a going nowhere loser...that’s the logic right.

> > Resources are there to learn. If you hated it before you likely will still hate it. No research, no amount of anecdotal, doctor validated, peer reviewed blah blah will these fellas otherwise.

> > The game that we love and are here for. You wanna do drug reports on some of the best players to play this game or any other game. It wouldn’t go well. They losers? Lol

> >

>

>

> Like you said. Our opinions are shaped by what we experience.

>

> I have 2 brothers who started with pot ( thanks dad) and one is now a heroine junkie who I expect to burry any week now and the other has done every drug on earth and once worked as my right hand until he robbed me while I was out of town. Lol. I laugh because it stops the urge to cry. High is high. It’s not a natural event. Humans don’t need it. I’ve shouldered the pain of the drugs , raised its kids , and feel no need to be high.

>

I understand what you're saying. In my age group, through high school 1 in every 4 friends was likely to become addicted to heroin. I lost 2 close friends to overdoses and I saw first hand how it destroyed their lives and the lives of their families. However, Cannabis use did not turn them to Heroin use. In fact, one never smoked weed as he didn't like inhaling smoke. They were searching for something and they found it chasing the dragon or at the end of a syringe. I'm sorry you had to experience this on such a personal level. I can see your perspective and respect it.

• Like 2

Titleist....

> @BearQ said:

> If anyone is actually curious to the effects, usages and nearly everything possible into you can imagine- ask experts, use your resources and check your ego before doing so. Basically research it like you would anything you don’t completely know or understand. Yes too many beers, too many cookies, too much Advil it can all mess you up. MJ isn’t immune to that. Self control is required in any pain med or recreational drug (alcohol included). That’s up to the user, it doesn’t discredit or make the plant some evil substance. Rastafarian’s are very sad with you select few

> Whenever we do this on wrx, it seems there’s a handful who here just for judgement calls, low blows and generalizations. This is so dependent on where you live and what culture you grew up with. There is a lot of destroying of character and loser talk of people who use MJ. How absurd that is, I can’t begin.

> As far as has it been researched...go dig deep and find what you can. If you’ve decided you hated it before, you will still hate it. A few thousand years of anecdotal, millions of real life past and present users is enough for many people to feel secure. Quality of product and how you use it is now again the responsibility of the consumer...as it is with anything. Our highly chemical prescription drugs have been researched a bit by billion dollar corps but well take them for their word I guess. No way they could be fooling us.

> Government involvement has just been a money/tax grab mostly. The criminals being funded on weed sales lol...some of you southern boys probably have more heat than them.

> I couldn’t tell ya zip about many topics you guys are experts at. But I wouldn’t throw blanket statements about things I know very little about. Next time someone is hopped on pain meds converting into a zombie, let’s call him a going nowhere loser...that’s the logic right.

> Resources are there to learn. If you hated it before you likely will still hate it. No research, no amount of anecdotal, doctor validated, peer reviewed blah blah will these fellas otherwise.

> The game that we love and are here for. You wanna do drug reports on some of the best players to play this game or any other game. It wouldn’t go well. They losers? Lol

>

You are clearly smarter than the average bear. :)

The ignorance of those saying, "It's a gateway drug" is such nonsense. Alcohol, cough medicine, legally prescribed opiates peddled by big pharma (because of big greed) are the issue. Sure the venn diagrams overlap but weed isn't mutually inclusive in the pathway to abuse.

Yeah the character assassination by calling people "losers pot heads, lazy" or other denigrating terms really gets me amped. It's either a myopic opinion or stubborn ignorance driven by personal bias.

Also as a side note I've experienced someone very close with alcohol issues, DUI, withdrawal, rehab several times and it's terrible. But I'd also be a moron if I thought most anyone who drank would end up that way.

feel bad for all you boys out there who cant enjoy the benefits of legal marijuana like Massachusetts. I enjoy it on the course and recreationally. I will promise you that many many many PGA tour pros smoke weed on a daily basis as I have witnessed it(and partaked) from time to time. BTW someone said THC content max's out at 27....ive had many strains over 30 percent!!

> @resnor said:

> > @MattyO1984 said:

> > > @BearQ said:

> > >

> > >

> >

>

I don't find it ridiculous as I my day to day work involves discussions with a number of heroin addicts. Invariably, whenever discussion turns to their use of harder substances and how they came to use them, cannabis is what they first started with. Whilst it is not the case that one has to lead to the other, in the significant majority of the people I have dealt with over the last 10 years cannabis has come first.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

> @"Birdie Mac" said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > Re: LOL Steele. I'm not an indulger, mainly due to business, but also **due to choice**. I don't think they're offended so much as trying to educate **those who are poorly informed or to defend their choice.** As some have pointed out in this thread, it's highly (pun intended) hypocritical to criticize someone's 'drug' of choice while you're indulging on your own (tobacco, alcohol, opioids, etc)

> >

> >

> >

> > Due to a choice he made to smoke drugs, Garrigus was penalized accordingly (due to rules).

> > And Garrigus, a pot smoker, was clearly informed but apparently unable "to defend his choice" (due to rules).

> >

> > Being informed (and following the general rules of society) is precisely what keeps sensible people from smoking drugs and getting into trouble.

> >

> No argument that Garrigus broke the rules, and he admitted as much and accepted the penalty. But sometimes the rules are either outdated or just wrong. Society is coming to realize the facts about marijuana as they were previously presented were incorrect. And otherwise sensible people make questionable choices - overeating, smoking tobacco, drinking too much, staying in bad relationships. None of these are illegal, but can get you into trouble.

>

>

No argument that Garrigus broke the rules, and he admitted as much and accepted the penalty.

**True and accurate. **

But sometimes the rules are either outdated or just wrong.

**Being outdated or wrong is not for “the individual” to determine either. **

Society is coming to realize the facts about marijuana as they were previously presented were incorrect.

**What society? What facts? That’s a gross generalization. **

And otherwise sensible people make questionable choices - overeating, smoking tobacco, drinking too much, staying in bad relationships.

**As you said, none of these are illegal. **

Let’s look at some examples:

Tim Herron – overeats on regular basis and has not been suspended for it.

Dustin Johnson, Ángel Cabrera & Roger Maltbie – smokes on regular basis and have not been suspended for it.

Lee Westwood – drinks heavily on regular basis and has not been suspended for it.

Luke Donald, Bones, Michelle Wie, Jimmy Walker, Jay Don Blake and Rory – all said to be in bad relationships and have not been suspended for it.

We all know that alchohol is a very destructive drug, but it's been around forever and gets a pass. Pot, not so much. I think a big part of this, aside from history, is that proponents of marijuana just annoy the living **** out of everyone with their nonsense.

"My aunt uses it to treat her Hepatitis C..."

"It's the only thing that works..."

"It's natural, bro.. God gave it to us.."

As another poster above noted - it's like ALL pot-users focus on it most of the time. Only alchoholics seem to lead a life centered around that drug.

Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60
Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
Titleist 818 H2 21*
Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW KBS DG X100
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @handyquacks17 said:

> feel bad for all you boys out there who cant enjoy the benefits of legal marijuana like Massachusetts. I enjoy it on the course and recreationally. I will promise you that many many many PGA tour pros smoke weed on a daily basis as I have witnessed it(and partaked) from time to time. BTW someone said THC content max's out at 27....ive had many strains over 30 percent!!

Yeah yeah...how was the heroine afterwards though? Do you think your first beer correlated with reaching for those 30 percent strains? Now, Was your first beer cause soda pop not giving you the buzz anymore?

Destructive personalities were gonna reach for harsh drugs even if weed didn’t exist. Which does happen innevitibly in places it isn’t available/grow. Why is this concept hard to understand?!

> >

> >

>

> No argument that Garrigus broke the rules, and he admitted as much and accepted the penalty.

> **True and accurate. **

>

> But sometimes the rules are either outdated or just wrong.

> **Being outdated or wrong is not for “the individual” to determine either. **

>

>

> Society is coming to realize the facts about marijuana as they were previously presented were incorrect.

> **What society? What facts? That’s a gross generalization. **

>

>

> And otherwise sensible people make questionable choices - overeating, smoking tobacco, drinking too much, staying in bad relationships.

>

>

> **As you said, none of these are illegal. **

>

> Let’s look at some examples:

>

> Tim Herron – overeats on regular basis and has not been suspended for it.

> Dustin Johnson, Ángel Cabrera & Roger Maltbie – smokes on regular basis and have not been suspended for it.

> Lee Westwood – drinks heavily on regular basis and has not been suspended for it.

> Luke Donald, Bones, Michelle Wie, Jimmy Walker, Jay Don Blake and Rory – all said to be in bad relationships and have not been suspended for it.

>

As for which facts are wrong, marijuana is currently ranked as a schedule I drug (along with lsd, peyote, and ecstacy), indicating it has no medicinal value, and is highly abusive. It's ranked higher than OxyContin, meth, and cocaine. There's no way that ranking is correct. As far as 'what society?', almost 70% of the states in the US to date have either decriminalized or legalized weed. The Feds have not caught up yet. Not to mention our neighbors to the north, etc.

> @BearQ said:

> > @handyquacks17 said:

> > feel bad for all you boys out there who cant enjoy the benefits of legal marijuana like Massachusetts. I enjoy it on the course and recreationally. I will promise you that many many many PGA tour pros smoke weed on a daily basis as I have witnessed it(and partaked) from time to time. BTW someone said THC content max's out at 27....ive had many strains over 30 percent!!

>

> Yeah yeah...how was the heroine afterwards though? Do you think your first beer correlated with reaching for those 30 percent strains? Now, Was your first beer cause soda pop not giving you the buzz anymore?

>

> Destructive personalities were gonna reach for harsh drugs even if weed didn’t exist. Which does happen innevitibly in places it isn’t available/grow. Why is this concept hard to understand?!

>

>

>

>

agree man. You can smoke pot without ever moving on to any other substance. I know some addicts personally and they have that wired in them and admit that addiction finds them. i guess milk and water are gateway drugs too then..hah. Whether you all like it or not the next liberal president will legalize marijuana on a federal scale. In 10 years we will look back and laugh that we all got so worked up

It's a "gateway" only in the sense that it is usually the introduction to obtaining a controlled substance illegally and entering that whole criminal behavior pattern.

Alcohol is probably the real gateway drug, but it's legal (and yah, underage is not but the penalties are a slap on the wrist compared to getting busted with a controlled substance). So I guess the powers-that-be decided MJ would be the gateway drug. Besides, they all use and love alcohol (which is legal btw) so it could never be that.

Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60
Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
Titleist 818 H2 21*
Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW KBS DG X100
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @lumberman2462 said:

> I wonder if any PGA Tour Players have asked for a therapeutic use exemption for weed??? Seriously, they are prescribing it for everything in California and Colorado....Some players live there.

>

>

Until they retire from a sport that is under WADA doping controls, asking for a medical exemption for weed seems to be a non-starter. It doesn't really matter what state they live in, or even if they lived in a country, like Canada, where it is legal from sea to shining sea. They play in a professional sport that has agreed to abide by those rules.

> @MattyO1984 said:

> > @resnor said:

> > > @MattyO1984 said:

> > > > @BearQ said:

> > > > > @MattyO1984 said:

> > > > > Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > You realize it’s being used worldwide for several reasons right. Let me give you a few. Chronic pain, ptsd, anxiety, appetite loss, post surgery, anti inflam...list goes on. Doctors are actually prescribing it. Many thousands have avoided opioid usage when transition to the “rubbish”.

> > > > Disappointing opinion. You can always go lawn bowling and play horse polo with the guys who made the rule tho

> > >

> > > Ha, I notice that you didn't include simply getting high as one of your brilliant reasons. I bet it does work a trick for those with appetite loss though. The diet after that packets of Doritos, Candy and Pizza right? How many thousands having ended transitioning into opioid usage after starting it?

> >

> > Pretty sure the research is showing that opioid Usage is going down in states with recreational marijuana. This idea that marijuana is a gateway drug is ridiculous, and it's amazing it's hung around this long.

>

> I don't find it ridiculous as I my day to day work involves discussions with a number of heroin addicts. Invariably, whenever discussion turns to their use of harder substances and how they came to use them, cannabis is what they first started with. Whilst it is not the case that one has to lead to the other, in the significant majority of the people I have dealt with over the last 10 years cannabis has come first.

Lol. “But hey man. I didn’t do heroine so yea, not true. “

But it’s clearly addictive if so many feel so strongly about it ? Yes ?

How do we draw the line for recreational drugs ? I mean. Freedom ? Where does it start stop ? Is the line at weed. Or do we move it to pills without a script ? Or maybe on up to meth.? You can Make your own.

Serious question. I know it Flames some up , but it’s the real discussion that has to be had.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock