Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60
Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
Titleist 818 H2 21*
Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW KBS DG X100
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @3jacker said:

> Nicklaus is in a huge slump right now.

> Guess no one is immune.

Bong water ? Lol

Look. You guys are arguing something that literally has no parameters . These goal posts will move. Watch and see. He will win again. Then you’ll say “ well anybody can do that. That doesn’t mean anything “. Then he will win another major and you’ll say “ he still has less than Phil. Many have done that “ and move the goal posts to “ he’s not #1 in the world “. ( as if that post isn’t a hot potato ). So have fun with that. Lol.

If there wasn’t a name attached to this you’d swear the argument had to be about smylie ..., it’s the only current player I can think of that this argument would fit.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

> @agolf1 said:

> People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

>

> Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

>

> For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

Sure.

But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @agolf1 said:

> > People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

> >

> > Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

> >

> > For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

>

> Sure.

>

> But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

It seems Format get a pass because he has more wins. Jordan accomplishments right out the gate were unbelievable. Jordan not being able to keep up the stamina make people look at him with a side eye.

> @bladehunter said:

> But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

Fair enough. I don't know what the commentary was like on Rory in 2017. Clearly, there's still a lot of people that don't like him / think he sucks (as there are with Spieth).

I don't recall the details close enough to know if Rory's season was worse in 2017 vs. Spieth's 2018. They both ended up around the same spot on the money list, although McIlroy played less tournaments. Top 10s were similar but Rory had no Top 3s (Spieth 3). If I had to guess, the best chance for either to win was Spieth at the 2018 Open.

I think none of these guys majors were flukes. They each completely blew one (2011 Masters, 2016 Masters), have a win(s) that could have gone either way (2014 PGA, 2015 US Open, 2017 Open) but they got it done, and could have another had things gone slightly differently. It remains to be seen if their 4 year and 3 year stretches were an outlier in what will be their final records (i.e. maybe some good fortune but not lucky in the sense of a lottery).

It will be interesting whether they can pass Phil on the all-time greats list and how they are viewed should each/either of them pickup the Career Slam but relatively speaking not a ton else.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @fly787 said:

> > JS hit 35 percent of the fairways today... he seems to have days where he does this often, and you can't compete on the PGA Tour if you are average distance and crooked...

>

>

> Curious where you found that stat ? Not questioning it. But I’d like to know what the leader si woo Kim did and who is leading the fairways hit stat and at what percent ? One stat alone doesn’t tell the story.

look at PGATOUR.com, select leaderboard, then whatever player you want, then select statistics (round 1,2 etc)

Si Woo Kim hit 64.29% in round 1

> @fly787 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @fly787 said:

> > > JS hit 35 percent of the fairways today... he seems to have days where he does this often, and you can't compete on the PGA Tour if you are average distance and crooked...

> >

> >

> > Curious where you found that stat ? Not questioning it. But I’d like to know what the leader si woo Kim did and who is leading the fairways hit stat and at what percent ? One stat alone doesn’t tell the story.

>

> look at PGATOUR.com, select leaderboard, then whatever player you want, then select statistics (round 1,2 etc)

>

> Si Woo Kim hit 64.29% in round 1

Thanks. I couldn’t find it to save my life for some reason.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @agolf1 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

>

> Fair enough. I don't know what the commentary was like on Rory in 2017. Clearly, there's still a lot of people that don't like him / think he sucks (as there are with Spieth).

>

> I don't recall the details close enough to know if Rory's season was worse in 2017 vs. Spieth's 2018. They both ended up around the same spot on the money list, although McIlroy played less tournaments. Top 10s were similar but Rory had no Top 3s (Spieth 3). If I had to guess, the best chance for either to win was Spieth at the 2018 Open.

>

> I think none of these guys majors were flukes. They each completely blew one (2011 Masters, 2016 Masters), have a win(s) that could have gone either way (2014 PGA, 2015 US Open, 2017 Open) but they got it done, and could have another had things gone slightly differently. It remains to be seen if their 4 year and 3 year stretches were an outlier in what will be their final records (i.e. maybe some good fortune but not lucky in the sense of a lottery).

>

> It will be interesting whether they can pass Phil on the all-time greats list and how they are viewed should each/either of them pickup the Career Slam but relatively speaking not a ton else.

>

>

Perfectly reasonable take. I’m not at all arguing against anyone who says he’s in a deep hole. Or a darkish place.

Let’s remember that this thread sparked back up because I said “ this is going to be fun when this slump is over “.

Only reason to be triggered by that comment ( not meaning you directly ) is if you truly believe he’s done. Or wish it to be so. Otherwise you’d agree that it will be fun when the slump is over. Yes ?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Today he is all over the place again

110 out from the middle of the fairway. Hits it to 51 feet. That used to be his wheelhouse

He still looks mentally undone to me ... so agitated and frazzled on the course. His frustration, understandably, is thru the roof

Ping G400 LST 11* Ventus Black TR 5x

Ping G400 5w 16.9* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Fuji TourSpec 8.2s

Ping Blueprint S 5 - PW Steelfiber 95 & 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

EvnRoll ER9

Don’t forget, in 2017 Rory had injury problems most of the year, for Jordan there was no injury.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @agolf1 said:

> > People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

> >

> > Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

> >

> > For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

>

> Sure.

>

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> Don’t forget, in 2017 Rory had injury problems most of the year, for Jordan there was no injury.

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @agolf1 said:

> > > People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

> > >

> > > Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

> > >

> > > For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

> >

> > Sure.

> >

> > But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

>

>

That has been disclosed yet.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @tsecor said:

> isn't he three off the lead???? wedge looks ok here

> [https://youtube.com/watch?v=7lxn8I-u9ZI](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lxn8I-u9ZI "https://youtube.com/watch?v=7lxn8I-u9ZI")

He’s talking about the ball that he hit 5 yards short of the pin on number one that bounded over the back of the green that green is rock hard

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > Don’t forget, in 2017 Rory had injury problems most of the year, for Jordan there was no injury.

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

> > > >

> > > > Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

> > > >

> > > > For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

> > >

> > > Sure.

> > >

> > > But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

> >

> >

>

> That has been disclosed yet.

Rory did overdo it in the gym And managed to hurt himself some . but I don’t think that had very much to do with his putting and mediocre wedge play in the clutch. His wedge stats are good , but there’s no denying that he went through a spell where he would hit a wedge off the planet when it mattered. I don’t hate Rory. but he was in a slump and is now coming out of it, and I don’t see much difference in his negative self talk and Jordan’s .

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> Don’t forget, in 2017 Rory had injury problems most of the year, for Jordan there was no injury.

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @agolf1 said:

> > > People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

> > >

> > > Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

> > >

> > > For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

> >

> > Sure.

> >

>

>

As far as we know, there was no injury for Jordan. But Frank Nobilo did say that he hurt his ankle surfing in Australia early last year.

Was that meant to read “That HASN’T been disclosed yet”?

If so, are you saying you believe Jordan has hid an injury, and would be the reason behind his long slump?

> @bladehunter said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > Don’t forget, in 2017 Rory had injury problems most of the year, for Jordan there was no injury.

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

> > > >

> > > > Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

> > > >

> > > > For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

> > >

> > > Sure.

> > >

> > > But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

> >

> >

>

> That has been disclosed yet.

Rory’s injury wasn’t due to the gym. At the end of that long season, Rory decided to test out a huge amount of clubs from different manufactures. Rory explained he was blasting thousands of drivers, 3 woods, 5 woods that his body fatigued and resulted in a hair line fracture in his rib. Rory feeling discomfort put it down to nothing more being sore from all his heavy club testing sessions. Rory continue to play/practice with it in the off season unknowingly aggravating the line fracture and decided after playing in an early year South African event something bigger was wrong. He got an MRI and this hair line fracture in his rib was found.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > Don’t forget, in 2017 Rory had injury problems most of the year, for Jordan there was no injury.

> > >

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > > People may move the goal posts. But some of his fans already treat him like it's a certainty (or very likely) he'll be a top 10 all-time great and this is just a minor bump in the road.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rory and Jason Day were winless in 2017. Since then, each of them has one twice. But neither of them is "back" to anywhere near what even they'd expect (and not saying it has to be their best 12-18 month stretch). Although Rory seems like he could have a monster year the way he's been playing.

> > > > >

> > > > > For better or worse, all of these guys are judged differently. Spieth doesn't need to win a major a year (unrealistic) but he needs to win more than a tournament (just like Rory and Jason Day).

> > > >

> > > > Sure.

> > > >

> > > > But I’d argue that Rory is the only one there in the same conversation. And he’s certainly on the uptick. Can’t get my head wrapped around why Rory gets a pass and Jordan doesn’t? And yes I know Rory didn’t get a full pass , but I don’t think anyone exclaimed that his major wins were “ luck “ and that his “ new normal “ was missing greens with wedges and 3 putting 8 times a round.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > That has been disclosed yet.

> Rory did overdo it in the gym I managed to hurt himself some yes but I don’t think that had very much to do with his putting and mediocre wage play in the clutch. His wage stats are good but there’s no denying that he went through a spell where he would hit a wage off the planet when it mattered. I don’t hate Raury but he was in a slump and is now coming out of it.

>

Apologies for the worse than normal grammar on my part. Was using voice feature and apparently it stinks. Then tree guy showed up and I was busy and forgot to edit. Lol.

Yea. Meant to say “ has not been disclosed yet “.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Shilgy said:

> **Funny thing is I haven't said he's done. But the replies to my posts seemed to think so**. I said simply that we don't know what will happen. His past success means very little at the moment because his game is, relatively to his prior play, a mess.

> Another good example, and recent, is Yani Tseng ok the LPGA. Unbelievably she is getting close to losing her card if she doesn't turn it around. Just a few years ago she was THE superstar in women's golf. 109 weeks at #1...5 majors by the age is 22... Zero wins since 2012. She was considered to be in a slump. And she still is.

>

> I hope Spieth, and Tseng for that matter, can turn it around. The longer it goes the harder it gets.

Youre insinuating it though and thats ok by the way. If im wrong ill come back and say so but the signs arent there yet.

> @Shilgy said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > > > > > he's got to be _one of_ the most likable guys to ever come on tour.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Going to be fun when the slump is over.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We're approaching 2 years without a win (last win 7/23/17).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This year he appears to be regressing: T55, CUT, CUT, T35, T45, T51, T54, CUT, T24

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > How much time has to pass before it's considered worse than just a slump? Asking for a friend.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No real need for a rundown of the slump. We’re all well aware of its details.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The answer will come. All in due time.

> > > > >

> > > > > I wasn't aware of his poor performance this year until I looked it up...I would have thought he had at least one top 20.

> > > > >

> > > > > Either way, I don't think it's accurate to call it a slump. A slump implies nothing is wrong. A slump is when a good MLB hitter goes 10 games without a hit but we all know they will turn it around and they do.

> > > > >

> > > > > Jordan not winning in almost 2 years is just him not being good enough to win. There's a definite cause to it and it's evident in all of his stats. I believe he will turn it around and win again but it's not really fair to diminish it when we bash other players for not winning for long periods of time.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yep. Dominant players of every sport since say age 14 routinely forget how to play and realize they were just never really good enough and all their USga am titles , ncaa champs , 3 majors , masters birdie record , tie masters low score record , and on and on. Yep. All flukes. Time to go sleep it off. Loll

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > This conversation could have been about Arnie, Watson, Seve and, maybe, Tiger. Granted it's about Spieth at a younger age but it does happen. The players mentioned won their last major in their early 30's and no one would have believed it at the time.

> > > > > > > Ralph Guldahl was YJS before Spieth was a twinkle in Grandpa's eye. At the age of 29 he had 16 wins and 3 majors including back to back US Opens.

> > > > > > > Guess what his career totals are...16&3. So it does happen.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sure. Never said it didn’t. What I said was talent doesn’t just leave. “Want to “ maybe ( see Rory ). But also see Rory it can be rekindled.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This idea of “ this isn’t a slump he’s just never been good enough “ is pure lunacy of you look at the resume.

> > > > >

> > > > > Luckily I'm not a lunatic as I've never said he never was good enough. But he has lost "it". That confidence needed to hit the shot at the big moment.

> > > > > Will he get it back?

> > > > >

> > > > > Who knows is the only correct answer.

> > > >

> > > > Sure. So we agree. He’s in a slump. Lol. I’m not sure why anyone would disagree with that idea. It’s simply a term to describe someone who is down who was once up. That’s all.

> > > >

> > > > I

> > >

> > > So you would say that Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, and Hunter Mahan are in slumps?

> > >

> > > You're using the word "slump" as an excuse, to dismiss Jordan's issues, without having to address why he isn't playing well. A "slump" doesn't explain why your scoring average goes up 2 strokes.

> > >

> > > There are tangible reasons for his poor scoring, such as going from #2 (2016) to currently #81 in SG Putting. Even Jordan Spieth himself would tell you there are specific things he is not doing well on the golf course.

> > >

> > > **And I said he hasn't been good enough to win in almost two years now...which is a fact**. I meant during that period of time. I never said he wasn't an amazing talent and at one point a top top player. I'm simply observing reality and asking what's wrong and why isn't he playing like he once did. Even Jordan Spieth is doing that. That's called logic and reason and using intelligence.

> > >

> > > Have you heard Jordan say "i'm just in a slump". No, he's not an idiot. He's identifying what's wrong so that he can fix it. As opposed to being in denial.

> >

> > lol... Did Tiger ever say he was in a slump? or did he use the words Jordan is using? process/reps etc... hes showing enough flashes that anyone with any experience watching prolific players can tell he will snap out of it. hes making plenty of birdies but too many mistakes that is putting too much pressure on his flatstick. He was 6-7 shots away from potentially winning/playoff 2 majors and a regular tour event ( houston). Still a premiere wedge / iron player and still possesses a prolific short game.He wasnt a great driver when he was winning either.He was in position 3 times this year at the 36 hole mark but then imploded on the weekends. As i mentioned further up he was leading the tour in scoring in the first round and precut for about 2 months and almost dead last on weekends.Anybody with eyes can see his results are bad this year but it only takes a 1 or 2 weeks for guy like him to trun it around. Ill come back in september and gladly tell you how i feel if he doesnt show more than flashes

>

> As of this moment Spieth is not a premier wedge/iron player and prolific short game. He is negative strokes gained off the tee, and approach, and around the green. That is the facts. We know he has the skills but he is not displaying them recently.

>

> You are correct, he can turn it around. But the question is will he?

Yup 4 bad weeks wrecked his stats prior to that he was where he was last year which was is elite. Hes 29th in birdie average likely jumping up to top 15 after this week yet 123rd in scoring average. That tells you the big #s are hurting him. its 21 rounds worth of stats. Lets see the next 40+rounds the rest of the year and im betting all these #s go back to normal. 6 tournaments worth of bad rounds doesnt make him an non elite iron player/wedge player.

Reminds me of stock market types trying to analyze/justify current positions and trends.

Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60
Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
Titleist 818 H2 21*
Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW KBS DG X100
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @cardoustie said:

> Today he is all over the place again

> 110 out from the middle of the fairway. Hits it to 51 feet. That used to be his wheelhouse

> He still looks mentally undone to me ... so agitated and frazzled on the course. His frustration, understandably, is thru the roof

and then from 110 he did this... golf is a crapshoot