What up with Jordan?

tsecor

> @lowheel said:

> > @jbole267 said:

> > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> >

> > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

>

> its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

This is so much more than “mechanical”… without question it’s rooted in his mental game.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > It's weird why Jordan can’t pull himself together mentally...

>

>

> Unless we are wrong and It is mechanical.

>

> I noticed yesterday that he’s now using a line on his ball for putts. When he putted his best he never used one .... maybe he has eye issues ? Alignment has to be part of it as he says for that to become a necessary addition to the putting routine. .

>

> What I mean is it could be a bit of a “ chicken or the egg” scenario. Which is causing which ?

It’s the Indian not the Arrow…

> @jbole267 said:

> Darn, the guy is a mess.

>

> He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> This is so much more than “mechanical”… without question it’s rooted in his mental game.

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > It's weird why Jordan can’t pull himself together mentally...

> >

> >

> > Unless we are wrong and It is mechanical.

> >

> > I noticed yesterday that he’s now using a line on his ball for putts. When he putted his best he never used one .... maybe he has eye issues ? Alignment has to be part of it as he says for that to become a necessary addition to the putting routine. .

> >

> > What I mean is it could be a bit of a “ chicken or the egg” scenario. Which is causing which ?

>

>

Well I'm not a brain scientist, rocket surgeon, or even a psychiatrist but I can tell it's mental.

> @"North Texas" said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @jbole267 said:

> > > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> > >

> > > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> >

> > its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

>

> Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

I get that he's missing both way, but here is my take.

Low confidence, obviously. TOUR AD IZ -- not anti left. He's missing left, he's guarding against the left miss and then flares right trying to protect against it.

He's seemingly so comfortable with that shaft though as its a stiffer version of the DI in sorts.

I would love to see him have something new next week, unlikely, but could work.

> @jbole267 said:

> > @"North Texas" said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> > > >

> > > > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> > >

> > > its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

> >

> > Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

>

> I get that he's missing both way, but here is my take.

>

> Low confidence, obviously. TOUR AD IZ -- not anti left. He's missing left, he's guarding against the left miss and then flares right trying to protect against it.

>

> He's seemingly so comfortable with that shaft though as its a stiffer version of the DI in sorts.

> I would love to see him have something new next week, unlikely, but could work.

> @jbole267 said:

> > @"North Texas" said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> > > >

> > > > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> > >

> > > its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

> >

> > Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

>

> I get that he's missing both way, but here is my take.

>

> Low confidence, obviously. TOUR AD IZ -- not anti left. He's missing left, he's guarding against the left miss and then flares right trying to protect against it.

>

> He's seemingly so comfortable with that shaft though as its a stiffer version of the DI in sorts.

> I would love to see him have something new next week, unlikely, but could work.

Which Tour AD had he been using?

> @"North Texas" said:

> > @jbole267 said:

> > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> > > > >

> > > > > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> > > >

> > > > its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

> > >

> > > Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

> >

> > I get that he's missing both way, but here is my take.

> >

> > Low confidence, obviously. TOUR AD IZ -- not anti left. He's missing left, he's guarding against the left miss and then flares right trying to protect against it.

> >

> > He's seemingly so comfortable with that shaft though as its a stiffer version of the DI in sorts.

> > I would love to see him have something new next week, unlikely, but could work.

>

> > @jbole267 said:

> > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> > > > >

> > > > > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> > > >

> > > > its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

> > >

> > > Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

> >

> > I get that he's missing both way, but here is my take.

> >

> > Low confidence, obviously. TOUR AD IZ -- not anti left. He's missing left, he's guarding against the left miss and then flares right trying to protect against it.

> >

> > He's seemingly so comfortable with that shaft though as its a stiffer version of the DI in sorts.

> > I would love to see him have something new next week, unlikely, but could work.

>

> Which Tour AD had he been using?

Well he has used the Tour AD DI in his wood and hybrid I believe.

If nothing else, MARRIAGE. Chick has this dude on lockdown, no practicing.

Spieth admitted in his recent podcast he’s been practicing more than he’s ever done. Its root is mental. Period.

> @jbole267 said:

> > @"North Texas" said:

> > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > > > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> > > > >

> > > > > its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

> > > >

> > > > Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

> > >

> > > I get that he's missing both way, but here is my take.

> > >

> > > Low confidence, obviously. TOUR AD IZ -- not anti left. He's missing left, he's guarding against the left miss and then flares right trying to protect against it.

> > >

> > > He's seemingly so comfortable with that shaft though as its a stiffer version of the DI in sorts.

> > > I would love to see him have something new next week, unlikely, but could work.

> >

> > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > @jbole267 said:

> > > > > > Darn, the guy is a mess.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He needs to shed himself of that stupid left prone tour AD IZ. Not saying its a bad shaft but would love to see him change. Putting has been ok, as well as short game. Get off the tee effectively and gain some confidence and he will be better.

> > > > >

> > > > > its funny because he wanted to eliminate the big right miss that he had and now he has the big left miss. The IZ has an active tip so perhaps youre right. he was way better with the rogue.Maybe he goes the tiger route...

> > > >

> > > > Just did quick check on Shot Tracker and through 2 1/2 rounds, looks like it's pretty equal as far as missing both right and left. Which matches up with his YTD driving stats.

> > >

> > > I get that he's missing both way, but here is my take.

> > >

> > > Low confidence, obviously. TOUR AD IZ -- not anti left. He's missing left, he's guarding against the left miss and then flares right trying to protect against it.

> > >

> > > He's seemingly so comfortable with that shaft though as its a stiffer version of the DI in sorts.

> > > I would love to see him have something new next week, unlikely, but could work.

> >

> > Which Tour AD had he been using?

>

> Well he has used the Tour AD DI in his wood and hybrid I believe.

>

> If nothing else, MARRIAGE. Chick has this dude on lockdown, no practicing.

> > Brings some serious perspective and @rattlergolfer said:

> > @bscinstnct said:

> >

> >

> > Brings some serious perspective and respect for how

> > Tiger maintained the mental discipline be the best in the world

> > Week after week

> > Year after year ; )

> >

> It is hard to stay focused with $40M in the bank, a wife and being young. Even with the non-sense Tiger was focused on the Ws.

>

Yeah, maybe he needs to go hit the waffle house ; )

> @bscinstnct said:

>

> > > Brings some serious perspective and @rattlergolfer said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > It's weird why Jordan can’t pull himself together mentally...

> > >

> > >

> > > Brings some serious perspective and respect for how

> > > Tiger maintained the mental discipline be the best in the world

> > > Week after week

> > > Year after year ; )

> > >

> > It is hard to stay focused with $40M in the bank, a wife and being young. Even with the non-sense Tiger was focused on the Ws.

> >

>

> Yeah, maybe he needs to go hit the waffle house ; )

Jordan, don't have no Waffle House game either. You can't slip up and miss swing. You could have a extra baby.

• Like 1

> @bladehunter said:

> > It's weird why Jordan can’t pull himself together mentally...

>

>

> Unless we are wrong and It is mechanical.

>

> I noticed yesterday that he’s now using a line on his ball for putts. When he putted his best he never used one .... maybe he has eye issues ? Alignment has to be part of it as he says for that to become a necessary addition to the putting routine. .

>

> What I mean is it could be a bit of a “ chicken or the egg” scenario. Which is causing which ?

I have maintained all along that it is mechanical.

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> This is so much more than “mechanical”… without question it’s rooted in his mental game.

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> >

> >

> > Unless we are wrong and It is mechanical.

> >

> > I noticed yesterday that he’s now using a line on his ball for putts. When he putted his best he never used one .... maybe he has eye issues ? Alignment has to be part of it as he says for that to become a necessary addition to the putting routine. .

> >

> > What I mean is it could be a bit of a “ chicken or the egg” scenario. Which is causing which ?

>

>

I’m not really arguing against that. Just wonder if a mental issue is causing the mechanical issue.( alignment issues etc) Or a mechanical issue is so deep in his head that it’s now a mental issue. Make sense ?

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > This is so much more than “mechanical”… without question it’s rooted in his mental game.

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > >

> > >

> > > Unless we are wrong and It is mechanical.

> > >

> > > I noticed yesterday that he’s now using a line on his ball for putts. When he putted his best he never used one .... maybe he has eye issues ? Alignment has to be part of it as he says for that to become a necessary addition to the putting routine. .

> > >

> > > What I mean is it could be a bit of a “ chicken or the egg” scenario. Which is causing which ?

> >

> >

>

> I’m not really arguing against that. Just wonder if a mental issue is causing the mechanical issue.( alignment issues etc) Or a mechanical issue is so deep in his head that it’s now a mental issue. Make sense ?

The way he is playing, with both ball striking and putting issues, he needs to dig very deep.

If your driving poorly but you can putt, it lessens the pressure you feel on the tee and you can relax a little.

But if you lack both, must make you a head case.

The only answer is to grind and keep playing out of the slump.

Same as a hitter in baseball.

Yes… but Jordan’s mental decline has now bled into almost every part of his game technically. He’s showing classic signs of what we know as ‘Analysis by Paralysis’. Jordan’s body intuitively KNOWS how to hit a ball, but he’s so deep in the weeds mentally he can’t get out of his own way, he’s getting caught up in this vicious cycle that he’s doubting both his technical & mental which is really worrying.

With Jordan it’s a little like the eternal inner question of Religion (Believing to See) vs Science (Seeing to believe). And currently he’s doesn’t know what to believe.

> @bladehunter said:

> > This is so much more than “mechanical”… without question it’s rooted in his mental game.

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > >

> > >

> > > Unless we are wrong and It is mechanical.

> > >

> > > I noticed yesterday that he’s now using a line on his ball for putts. When he putted his best he never used one .... maybe he has eye issues ? Alignment has to be part of it as he says for that to become a necessary addition to the putting routine. .

> > >

> > > What I mean is it could be a bit of a “ chicken or the egg” scenario. Which is causing which ?

> >

> >

>

> I’m not really arguing against that. Just wonder if a mental issue is causing the mechanical issue.( alignment issues etc) Or a mechanical issue is so deep in his head that it’s now a mental issue. Make sense ?

Can’t argue with either there. Notice how he seems to pull back out of it once he shoots himself out of contention ? Makes the slump cycle all over again. I’d say a good old fashioned club breaking F bomb tirade would cure him.

Then just walk up and hit the ball.

Or have someone he respects slap the s*** out of him. Lol.

It’s maddening to watch , pressures off. Now he’s on the birdie train.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bullie76 said:

> > @BB28403 said:

> > Jordan, after watching him today, is having Psychiatric issues. I'm totally serious. that boy needs mental help. Hes awesome but mannnn, he is having a lot of OCD and Anxiety issues. I hope he goes and sees a professional or a sports psychologist recognizes it.

>

> Yep. You can stick a fork in him. Don't see him magically getting his head together well enough to put 4 good rounds together anytime soon. I've never been a believer in sports shrinks but if anybody needs one it's him.

Sports shrinks are who separate the best players from the other players. Look at Molinari, he has Dave Alred. And while Dave is not your typical shrink by any stretch of the imagination. He changes the way you think about your game. The way you organize and process the information. A strategy on how to think thru a round of golf. Most sports psychologists do this. I like how Vision 54 watches you and asks you questions about how you are thinking. I really think this stuff is necessary in our very anxious world. Its not 5 mins after your round that a lot of people on here, hop on WRX and go "What did I do wrong?!" or posts their swing, or even sells their clubs! When maybe you are just thinking wrong and getting in your own way.

Lol. Ends it 1 over . Same score and placement as Rickie. But totally different path.

Need a Dramamine to watch that round.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @rattlergolfer said:

> > @Lamb said:

> > He WILL still contented at the Masters I am 100% sure about that.

> Funny .... At this rate and how frazzled he is ... he might not make the cut. This course isn't tree lined either. Augusta Will force you to work the ball and two bad swings .... He is toast.

> @rattlergolfer said:

> > @Lamb said:

> > He WILL still contented at the Masters I am 100% sure about that.

> Funny .... At this rate and how frazzled he is ... he might not make the cut. This course isn't tree lined either. Augusta Will force you to work the ball and two bad swings .... He is toast.

Nah. You don’t actually have to drive it extremely accurate at Augusta. You can play from the trees more so than some courses.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @rattlergolfer said:

> > > @Lamb said:

> > > He WILL still contented at the Masters I am 100% sure about that.

> > Funny .... At this rate and how frazzled he is ... he might not make the cut. This course isn't tree lined either. Augusta Will force you to work the ball and two bad swings .... He is toast.

>

> > @rattlergolfer said:

> > > @Lamb said:

> > Funny .... At this rate and how frazzled he is ... he might not make the cut. This course isn't tree lined either. Augusta Will force you to work the ball and two bad swings .... He is toast.

>

> Nah. You don’t actually have to drive it extremely accurate at Augusta. You can play from the trees more so than some courses.

And no real rough.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > This conversation could have been about Arnie, Watson, Seve and, maybe, Tiger. Granted it's about Spieth at a younger age but it does happen. The players mentioned won their last major in their early 30's and no one would have believed it at the time.

> > > > > > Ralph Guldahl was YJS before Spieth was a twinkle in Grandpa's eye. At the age of 29 he had 16 wins and 3 majors including back to back US Opens.

> > > > > > Guess what his career totals are...16&3. So it does happen.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sure. Never said it didn’t. What I said was talent doesn’t just leave. “Want to “ maybe ( see Rory ). But also see Rory it can be rekindled.

> > > > >

> > > > > This idea of “ this isn’t a slump he’s just never been good enough “ is pure lunacy of you look at the resume.

> > > >

> > > > Luckily I'm not a lunatic as I've never said he never was good enough. But he has lost "it". That confidence needed to hit the shot at the big moment.

> > > > Will he get it back?

> > > >

> > > > Who knows is the only correct answer.

> > >

> > > Sure. So we agree. He’s in a slump. Lol. I’m not sure why anyone would disagree with that idea. It’s simply a term to describe someone who is down who was once up. That’s all.

> > >

> > > I

> >

> > Maybe lol. Right now you can call it a slump if you like. We do not know at this point if it is the new normal. Right now he cannot hit the shots. Call it or slump or call it a banana, he is not performing well.

>

> The “ new normal “ insinuation is right here ^^^^

Then read it again. I clearly said we don't know if it is and in your earlier post you stated that I said it is his new normal. Big big difference.

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @bladehunter said:

> > @rattlergolfer said:

> > > @Lamb said:

>

> > @rattlergolfer said:

> > > @Lamb said:

>

> Nah. You don’t actually have to drive it extremely accurate at Augusta. You can play from the trees more so than some courses.

We will see .... However, he won't contend nor win.

• Like 1

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > This conversation could have been about Arnie, Watson, Seve and, maybe, Tiger. Granted it's about Spieth at a younger age but it does happen. The players mentioned won their last major in their early 30's and no one would have believed it at the time.

> > > > > > > Ralph Guldahl was YJS before Spieth was a twinkle in Grandpa's eye. At the age of 29 he had 16 wins and 3 majors including back to back US Opens.

> > > > > > > Guess what his career totals are...16&3. So it does happen.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sure. Never said it didn’t. What I said was talent doesn’t just leave. “Want to “ maybe ( see Rory ). But also see Rory it can be rekindled.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This idea of “ this isn’t a slump he’s just never been good enough “ is pure lunacy of you look at the resume.

> > > > >

> > > > > Luckily I'm not a lunatic as I've never said he never was good enough. But he has lost "it". That confidence needed to hit the shot at the big moment.

> > > > > Will he get it back?

> > > > >

> > > > > Who knows is the only correct answer.

> > > >

> > > > Sure. So we agree. He’s in a slump. Lol. I’m not sure why anyone would disagree with that idea. It’s simply a term to describe someone who is down who was once up. That’s all.

> > > >

> > > > I

> > >

> > > Maybe lol. Right now you can call it a slump if you like. We do not know at this point if it is the new normal. Right now he cannot hit the shots. Call it or slump or call it a banana, he is not performing well.

> >

> > The “ new normal “ insinuation is right here ^^^^

>

> Then read it again. I clearly said we don't know if it is and in your earlier post you stated that I said it is his new normal. Big big difference.

Lol. Didn’t I say “ suggest “ ?

No reason to make that type statement unless you’re suggesting that it’s true.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Let’s don’t act like I made it up. I actually challenged the idea of “ new normal “. I don’t think there is a such thing when your blowing up 3rd rounds only. That can’t be a “ thing “ that just is normal. Makes no sense. Shoot 42 going out and 31 coming back. On what planet is that something that is sustained ?

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > This conversation could have been about Arnie, Watson, Seve and, maybe, Tiger. Granted it's about Spieth at a younger age but it does happen. The players mentioned won their last major in their early 30's and no one would have believed it at the time.

> > > > > > > Ralph Guldahl was YJS before Spieth was a twinkle in Grandpa's eye. At the age of 29 he had 16 wins and 3 majors including back to back US Opens.

> > > > > > > Guess what his career totals are...16&3. So it does happen.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sure. Never said it didn’t. What I said was talent doesn’t just leave. “Want to “ maybe ( see Rory ). But also see Rory it can be rekindled.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This idea of “ this isn’t a slump he’s just never been good enough “ is pure lunacy of you look at the resume.

> > > > >

> > > > > Luckily I'm not a lunatic as I've never said he never was good enough. But he has lost "it". That confidence needed to hit the shot at the big moment.

> > > > > Will he get it back?

> > > > >

> > > > > Who knows is the only correct answer.

> > > >

> > > > Sure. So we agree. He’s in a slump. Lol. I’m not sure why anyone would disagree with that idea. It’s simply a term to describe someone who is down who was once up. That’s all.

> > > >

> > > > I

> > >

> > > Maybe lol. Right now you can call it a slump if you like. We do not know at this point if it is the new normal. Right now he cannot hit the shots. Call it or slump or call it a banana, he is not performing well.

> >

> > The “ new normal “ insinuation is right here ^^^^

>

> Then read it again. I clearly said we don't know if it is and in your earlier post you stated that I said it is his new normal. Big big difference.

So if I say "might" it's a big deal. If someone else posted the comment better you would be so all over them...

Notice how he seems to pull back out of it once he shoots himself out of contention ?

That was your post about 40 minutes ago.

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @Shilgy said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > > This conversation could have been about Arnie, Watson, Seve and, maybe, Tiger. Granted it's about Spieth at a younger age but it does happen. The players mentioned won their last major in their early 30's and no one would have believed it at the time.

> > > > > > > > Ralph Guldahl was YJS before Spieth was a twinkle in Grandpa's eye. At the age of 29 he had 16 wins and 3 majors including back to back US Opens.

> > > > > > > > Guess what his career totals are...16&3. So it does happen.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sure. Never said it didn’t. What I said was talent doesn’t just leave. “Want to “ maybe ( see Rory ). But also see Rory it can be rekindled.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This idea of “ this isn’t a slump he’s just never been good enough “ is pure lunacy of you look at the resume.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Luckily I'm not a lunatic as I've never said he never was good enough. But he has lost "it". That confidence needed to hit the shot at the big moment.

> > > > > > Will he get it back?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Who knows is the only correct answer.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sure. So we agree. He’s in a slump. Lol. I’m not sure why anyone would disagree with that idea. It’s simply a term to describe someone who is down who was once up. That’s all.

> > > > >

> > > > > I

> > > >

> > > > Maybe lol. Right now you can call it a slump if you like. We do not know at this point if it is the new normal. Right now he cannot hit the shots. Call it or slump or call it a banana, he is not performing well.

> > >

> > > The “ new normal “ insinuation is right here ^^^^

> >

> > Then read it again. I clearly said we don't know if it is and in your earlier post you stated that I said it is his new normal. Big big difference.

>

> So if I say "might" it's a big deal. If someone else posted the comment better you would be so all over them...

>

> Notice how he seems to pull back out of it once he shoots himself out of contention ?

> That was your post about 40 minutes ago.

Sure. Big jump from me citing the slumps tendencies and stating something like “ new normal “. That’s code for “ career over “. Huge canyon in between.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Look. I’m not arguing this with you further. I think more of you than that. We just disagree and I’ll leave it there.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock