Fujikura Ventus Experience! We will be there Monday through Wednesday! Follow Along!

@Fujikura Golf I have a new 6s heading my way that I just purchased for my driver. What would be a good match for my 3 wood that would go along with the Ventus? Currently I have Diamana D+ in my 3 & 5 Wood and may want/need a little more height.

Do you or has anyone played a Ventus in their Fairway Woods? If so, did you go one weight up and same flex?

> @CaseyDan said:

> @Fujikura Golf I have a new 6s heading my way that I just purchased for my driver. What would be a good match for my 3 wood that would go along with the Ventus? Currently I have Diamana D+ in my 3 & 5 Wood and may want/need a little more height.

>

> Do you or has anyone played a Ventus in their Fairway Woods? If so, did you go one weight up and same flex?

fujikura pro 2.0 non-tour spec in the fairway. go 7s and thank me later ;)

• Like 1

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @CaseyDan said:

> > @Fujikura Golf I have a new 6s heading my way that I just purchased for my driver. What would be a good match for my 3 wood that would go along with the Ventus? Currently I have Diamana D+ in my 3 & 5 Wood and may want/need a little more height.

> >

> > Do you or has anyone played a Ventus in their Fairway Woods? If so, did you go one weight up and same flex?

>

> fujikura pro 2.0 non-tour spec in the fairway. go 7s and thank me later ;)

I like that conviction. Curious, why do you say non-tour?

P.S. Thank you for not replying with "Go get fit" :)

• Like 1

> @CaseyDan said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @CaseyDan said:

> > > @Fujikura Golf I have a new 6s heading my way that I just purchased for my driver. What would be a good match for my 3 wood that would go along with the Ventus? Currently I have Diamana D+ in my 3 & 5 Wood and may want/need a little more height.

> > >

> > > Do you or has anyone played a Ventus in their Fairway Woods? If so, did you go one weight up and same flex?

> >

> > fujikura pro 2.0 non-tour spec in the fairway. go 7s and thank me later ;)

>

> I like that conviction. Curious, why do you say non-tour?

>

> P.S. Thank you for not replying with "Go get fit" :)

U wanted a touch more height- the ts launches imo a bit lower than youd be looking for.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @CaseyDan said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @CaseyDan said:

> > > > @Fujikura Golf I have a new 6s heading my way that I just purchased for my driver. What would be a good match for my 3 wood that would go along with the Ventus? Currently I have Diamana D+ in my 3 & 5 Wood and may want/need a little more height.

> > > >

> > > > Do you or has anyone played a Ventus in their Fairway Woods? If so, did you go one weight up and same flex?

> > >

> > > fujikura pro 2.0 non-tour spec in the fairway. go 7s and thank me later ;)

> >

> > I like that conviction. Curious, why do you say non-tour?

> >

> > P.S. Thank you for not replying with "Go get fit" :)

>

> U wanted a touch more height- the ts launches imo a bit lower than youd be looking for.

Perfect. Thank you.

I originally ordered a ventus 7x with my g410 lst. Because of the big delay I ended up finding one local with an evenflow black. I have an atmos black coming on Monday but needs to be retipped.

Can anyone compare the ventus to either

Evenflow black 6.5 75g

Atmos black 7x

Or my other gamer kk xd 70g tx

Trying to make a decision on retipping some shafts but don't want to if I am better off getting the ventus still. I have never hit a ventus or atmos shaft.

> @Ryan5508 said:

> I originally ordered a ventus 7x with my g410 lst. Because of the big delay I ended up finding one local with an evenflow black. I have an atmos black coming on Monday but needs to be retipped.

> Can anyone compare the ventus to either

> Evenflow black 6.5 75g

> Atmos black 7x

> Or my other gamer kk xd 70g tx

>

> Trying to make a decision on retipping some shafts but don't want to if I am better off getting the ventus still. I have never hit a ventus or atmos shaft.

I just got a Ventus 6x and put it in my M4 today for the first time. Never hit a ball with it on the range before the round. Wow is all I can say. This shaft is amazing. To me, Atmos felt way more boardy compared to Ventus. Ventus feels stiff in the tip but is smoother if that makes sense. I was playing T1100 6.0 and the Ventus seems to have more pop to it through impact. I always knew the T1100 wasn't prob. the best for me in terms of just pure distance (still hitting it plenty far) but my dispersion was so much better than the Atmos so I didn't care if I was losing a few yards. Ventus seems to be giving me the best of both worlds but sample size is too small to say for sure yet. Playing again tomorrow. If you like the Atmos Black then I think you will love the Ventus.

Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus TR Blue 6x 
Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist T200 Utility with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (90x)
Miura MB101 (4-PW) with KBS Black $ Taper (130x)
Vokey SM8 Black Wedges- 50F, 54S, & 58D with KBS Black $ Taper 
Bettinardi Tour Issue BB0 Flow Prototype

> @CaseyDan said:

> @Fujikura Golf I have a new 6s heading my way that I just purchased for my driver. What would be a good match for my 3 wood that would go along with the Ventus? Currently I have Diamana D+ in my 3 & 5 Wood and may want/need a little more height.

>

> Do you or has anyone played a Ventus in their Fairway Woods? If so, did you go one weight up and same flex?

Ventus 7S if you want to go a bit heavier. They're very popular in fairway woods on Tour and with our dealers so it'll be most consistent from your Driver. PRO 2.0 is another one to consider.

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

> @pearls24 said:

> > @Ryan5508 said:

> > I originally ordered a ventus 7x with my g410 lst. Because of the big delay I ended up finding one local with an evenflow black. I have an atmos black coming on Monday but needs to be retipped.

> > Can anyone compare the ventus to either

> > Evenflow black 6.5 75g

> > Atmos black 7x

> > Or my other gamer kk xd 70g tx

> >

> > Trying to make a decision on retipping some shafts but don't want to if I am better off getting the ventus still. I have never hit a ventus or atmos shaft.

>

> I just got a Ventus 6x and put it in my M4 today for the first time. Never hit a ball with it on the range before the round. Wow is all I can say. This shaft is amazing. To me, Atmos felt way more boardy compared to Ventus. Ventus feels stiff in the tip but is smoother if that makes sense. I was playing T1100 6.0 and the Ventus seems to have more pop to it through impact. I always knew the T1100 wasn't prob. the best for me in terms of just pure distance (still hitting it plenty far) but my dispersion was so much better than the Atmos so I didn't care if I was losing a few yards. Ventus seems to be giving me the best of both worlds but sample size is too small to say for sure yet. Playing again tomorrow. If you like the Atmos Black then I think you will love the Ventus.

Great to hear!!!

@"Fujikura Golf" how would you compare the Ventus vs. Speeder Evo II 661? I've played the Evo II 661X in my driver forever and nothing can kick it out of the bag (currently testing a HZRDUS Smoke Green but it's not even close in terms of feel). I'd play the 757s in my fairways if TM offered them! Hearing great things about the Ventus!

STEALTH 2 Tour AD DI 6X //  SIM Oban Devotion 65-04 //  699 v2 MMT105s //  JB Full Groove MMT105w //  TOULON ATLANTA //  Vice Pro+

@"Fujikura Golf" any updates on when we will see the Ventus “black” that DJs been playing?

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

Got my 6s tipped a half inch at the recommendation of Marshall at Fuji and loving the change. At my fitting, I initially went with the 5s and maybe should've had that tipped but was thinking I wasn't getting any older so open to trying a softer flex. At my course, I was losing a lot of them right and felt I was swinging a little more like myself. With the new set-up, I didn't lose any right and didn't feel I lost any distance. Dispersion was tight and the trajectory dropped like Marshall suspected. One of the things I love about this shaft is if I step on it a little more, I don't lose it left.

I too was waiting for the LT Black release but I think this is going to work out for me just fine.

• Like 1

> @4rheel said:

> Got my 6s tipped a half inch at the recommendation of Marshall at Fuji and loving the change. At my fitting, I initially went with the 5s and maybe should've had that tipped but was thinking I wasn't getting any older so open to trying a softer flex. At my course, I was losing a lot of them right and felt I was swinging a little more like myself. With the new set-up, I didn't lose any right and didn't feel I lost any distance. Dispersion was tight and the trajectory dropped like Marshall suspected. One of the things I love about this shaft is if I step on it a little more, I don't lose it left.

>

> I too was waiting for the LT Black release but I think this is going to work out for me just fine.

Great to hear Sam! I have a feeling when that Black profile comes out we’re gonna buy it anyways hahaha!

• Like 1

> @endy said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > Got my 6s tipped a half inch at the recommendation of Marshall at Fuji and loving the change. At my fitting, I initially went with the 5s and maybe should've had that tipped but was thinking I wasn't getting any older so open to trying a softer flex. At my course, I was losing a lot of them right and felt I was swinging a little more like myself. With the new set-up, I didn't lose any right and didn't feel I lost any distance. Dispersion was tight and the trajectory dropped like Marshall suspected. One of the things I love about this shaft is if I step on it a little more, I don't lose it left.

> >

> > I too was waiting for the LT Black release but I think this is going to work out for me just fine.

>

> Great to hear Sam! I have a feeling when that Black profile comes out we’re gonna buy it anyways hahaha!

sadly yes....

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

So, 5 tourney rounds with the Ventus 6X in my TS3.. This shaft is accurate and has taken the left out of my game for the most part. I must be smooth it though, if I get too quick in transition it can squirrly compared to my IZ 6 TX. My miss has always been low on the face and that miss is gone for me with this shaft which is brilliant. This does have a unique feel to me but after the 5 rounds I have grown to like for sure. I can feel the head throughout the swing which I like. This will stay in the bag for quite sometime....

• Like 1

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

SCOTTY CAMERON T11 BGT POLAR SHAFT SAND BLASTED TO MATCH HEAD... FLATSO 1.0

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

> @Wardonation said:

> So, 5 tourney rounds with the Ventus 6X in my TS3.. This shaft is accurate and has taken the left out of my game for the most part. I must be smooth it though, if I get too quick in transition it can squirrly compared to my IZ 6 TX. My miss has always been low on the face and that miss is gone for me with this shaft which is brilliant. This does have a unique feel to me but after the 5 rounds I have grown to like for sure. I can feel the head throughout the swing which I like. This will stay in the bag for quite sometime....

I would love to hear what the overall commercial success is with this shaft is.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

My guess is it has been hurt by it's own success? Supply has not met demand as of yet....

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @Wardonation said:

> > So, 5 tourney rounds with the Ventus 6X in my TS3.. This shaft is accurate and has taken the left out of my game for the most part. I must be smooth it though, if I get too quick in transition it can squirrly compared to my IZ 6 TX. My miss has always been low on the face and that miss is gone for me with this shaft which is brilliant. This does have a unique feel to me but after the 5 rounds I have grown to like for sure. I can feel the head throughout the swing which I like. This will stay in the bag for quite sometime....

>

> I would love to hear what the overall commercial success is with this shaft is.

I tied to order a Titleist driver and was told the shaft is still in the testing phase. Is this true? Thought I read someone ordered on with it.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @Wardonation said:

> > > So, 5 tourney rounds with the Ventus 6X in my TS3.. This shaft is accurate and has taken the left out of my game for the most part. I must be smooth it though, if I get too quick in transition it can squirrly compared to my IZ 6 TX. My miss has always been low on the face and that miss is gone for me with this shaft which is brilliant. This does have a unique feel to me but after the 5 rounds I have grown to like for sure. I can feel the head throughout the swing which I like. This will stay in the bag for quite sometime....

> >

> > I would love to hear what the overall commercial success is with this shaft is.

>

> I tied to order a Titleist driver and was told the shaft is still in the testing phase. Is this true? Thought I read someone ordered on with it.

>

>

I am not sure if the ventus is available as an upgrade option with the Titleist drivers. You may have to order separately from somewhere.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

Is not available with Titleist, I had to go through CC to get my TS3 ventus 6x set up....

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else getting ridiculously low spin with their ventus?

I was averaging around 1700 spin with a new 410 LST head. Decided to pick up a 410 plus head and hopefully add back around 400 spin or more. Nope getting 1700 spin still. Not all shots are this low just almost all my longer well struck ones. I had a few under 1000 spin shots with the LST head.

> @RobYakes said:

> @"Fujikura Golf" how would you compare the Ventus vs. Speeder Evo II 661? I've played the Evo II 661X in my driver forever and nothing can kick it out of the bag (currently testing a HZRDUS Smoke Green but it's not even close in terms of feel). I'd play the 757s in my fairways if TM offered them! Hearing great things about the Ventus!

I also use the 661 and have yet to find a better shaft. Can anyone compare the profiles/specs on the Ventus vs 661?

> @Ryan5508 said:

> I originally ordered a ventus 7x with my g410 lst. Because of the big delay I ended up finding one local with an evenflow black. I have an atmos black coming on Monday but needs to be retipped.

> Can anyone compare the ventus to either

> Evenflow black 6.5 75g

> Atmos black 7x

> Or my other gamer kk xd 70g tx

>

> Trying to make a decision on retipping some shafts but don't want to if I am better off getting the ventus still. I have never hit a ventus or atmos shaft.

That is actually an interesting progression to compare because each moves further away from the Ventus in the order you posted them. The Evenflow Black is a similar overall profile but just a bit more linear and firm all the way around. It would probably feel tighter and more stable than the Ventus and could make a good driver compliment to the Ventus in a fairway wood. The Atmos Black would be firmer still with an actual bump in stiffness where both the Ventus and the EF Black have a dip (lower mid). The Atmos Black is also a touch softer under the hands. The Kuro Kage XD is even firmer still! Similar to the Atmos Black under the hands but then more mid firmness overall. The KK XD would definitely be considered quite opposite to the Ventus.

> @tdeutmeyer said:

> > @RobYakes said:

> > @"Fujikura Golf" how would you compare the Ventus vs. Speeder Evo II 661? I've played the Evo II 661X in my driver forever and nothing can kick it out of the bag (currently testing a HZRDUS Smoke Green but it's not even close in terms of feel). I'd play the 757s in my fairways if TM offered them! Hearing great things about the Ventus!

>

> I also use the 661 and have yet to find a better shaft. Can anyone compare the profiles/specs on the Ventus vs 661?

The Speeder 661 is smoother and more linear than the Ventus overall. They start out at the butt fairly similarly but the Ventus has a big hinge in the lower mid section and ramps up in stiffness quite heavily towards the tip whereas the 661 just runs out fairly smoothly without the hinge. The 661 would have much more of a "one piece" feel whereas the Ventus would likely have a pretty noticeable kick at the bottom.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 9* Tensei AV White 65TX 2.0 // Taylormade SIM 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 6TX
Taylormade Stealth+ 16* Ventus Black 8x // Taylormade SIM Ti V2 16.5* Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Apex UW 19* Ventus Black 8x // Srixon ZX Utility MKII 19* Nippon GOST Prototype Hybrid 10
Callaway X-Forged Single♦️  22* Nippon GOST Hybrid Tour X 
Bridgestone 
J40 DPC 4i-7i 24*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

From my testing of the four shafts I would have to say feel wise - atmos black (stiffest) > Ventus > KK XD > Evenflow black (softer).

Ventus is the straightest with minimal curve in either direction.

Evenflow I am the most consistent with vs the other 3 outside

KK XD feels the most powerful when struck well. Unfortunately I tend to hook this one the most.

Atmos I still have not hit it outside as I don't care for the feel in the simulator

The issue so far has been I picked all these up to test in a g410 LST and the spin has been on the lower side. I even just went and found a 410 + in the bst and so far have had even lower spin using the ventus vs the LST. I have yet to test the other three in the 410 plus head. I tend to struggle with strike with a flexible shaft but apparently cannot generate enough spin with these four. I really would love the ventus to work out for me somehow. Its been very straight outside just randomly way too short.

ajbvlp5bngcz.jpg

> @Ryan5508 said:

> From my testing of the four shafts I would have to say feel wise - atmos black (stiffest) > Ventus > KK XD > Evenflow black (softer).

> Ventus is the straightest with minimal curve in either direction.

> Evenflow I am the most consistent with vs the other 3 outside

> KK XD feels the most powerful when struck well. Unfortunately I tend to hook this one the most.

> Atmos I still have not hit it outside as I don't care for the feel in the simulator

>

> The issue so far has been I picked all these up to test in a g410 LST and the spin has been on the lower side. I even just went and found a 410 + in the bst and so far have had even lower spin using the ventus vs the LST. I have yet to test the other three in the 410 plus head. I tend to struggle with strike with a flexible shaft but apparently cannot generate enough spin with these four. I really would love the ventus to work out for me somehow. Its been very straight outside just randomly way too short.

>

> ajbvlp5bngcz.jpg

>

Looking at this, I would suggest the ventus 6x.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @jokerusn said:

> Still loving my Ventus! Great shaft!!!

Great to hear!

> @Wardonation said:

> Is not available with Titleist, I had to go through CC to get my TS3 ventus 6x set up....

Thank you for putting in the effort to equip your driver with a Ventus!! We're confident it will pay off for you :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So ventus 6x vs 7x is there an actual spin difference? I cant see it giving me 400 more rpm of spin vs the 7x @ 1,700 rpm.

I really liked the ventus but my local shops have no clue what it even was. Makes it a bit hard to get fitted for one having to buy and resell at a loss each time. I would love to see numbers for the 7x, 7s, 6x, 6s from the same person to see the difference.

I ended up selling all my shafts except for the KK XD. I also just seen the ventus red story on here and am interested though I don't feel I need a higher launch.