2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Medical Marijuana

Mikey5e

> @Krt22 said:

> > @Philomathesq said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > Technically for the drug itself , probably true.

> > >

> > > **But. It’s the mindset and attitude that is the cancer.**

> > >

> > > As in. A parent who smokes up wut their teen , can’t possibly expect them not to be users going forward. Maybe they just use pot ? Or maybe the door is open and the stigma is lifted and they try more and more.

> > >

> > > My point ? Acting as if it’s all ok and no harm is done if other folks are in contact is the issue.

> > >

> > > I’d love to give you a tour of the negative impacts of M .... there is a whole culture behind where it comes from. And these aren’t places and people you want to drop your kids off at to play for the day. Equating it to milk is really sad commentary. One that I know you know better than.

> >

> >

> > This, 1,000%. The fact that someone is willing to frequently and knowingly break the law is the problem. People may argue that marijuana being illegal is ridiculous and arbitrary in light of alcohol and tobacco being legal. Assuming, arguendo, that argument is reasonable, it doesn't justify breaking the law. One cannot just break the law because they disagree with it. If you think I'm wrong, try driving 100mph on the freeway and explaining to the officer that you were speeding because you don't like the posted speed limit.

>

> The legality question is honestly an interesting one. It is legal for many to consume/buy within their states, the feds obviously don't care otherwise they would be shutting down dispensaries/grow ops, the fact it stays off the agenda at the federal level is obviously more politics than logic based. But "the law is the law" argument is interesting. Laws are made by politicians, politicians are not perfect (more evident today than ever), and what becomes law isn't always based on what is right/just, but instead based on who/what swayed the politicians in power at the time. The reality is there are plenty of laws (past and present) that are absolutely absurd. Just over 50 years ago it would have been illegal for my parents to marry each other. At the time I'm sure many bigots were out-raged that the supreme court had to rule on it, but today most would think it's outrageous such laws ever existed in the first place. As time goes on, society changes, as do the laws. Don't get me started on rainwater collection or plastic straws lol.

>

> I do want to commend everyone in this tread, it's obviously a polarizing topic, and has yet to get out of hand or needed moderator intervention. Kudos all around for being able to discuss it openly while obviously having very different backgrounds/opinions

How you can stand to live in Commifornia is beyond me. :-) However, and I don't disagree with your stance on the ridiculousness of some laws, my point is really just that laws are laws. There are many laws I completely disagree with. However, because I believe society only functions properly when people follow the rules, I abide by even the ridiculous laws. Now, to the extent that I care enough about the impact of a ridiculous law, I will definitely engage in ways to change the laws so that I am no longer bound by them. But, I will not break a law simply because I think it is crap. There are some that feel differently and will break the law simply because they don't like it. To me, those people pose a risk of society devolving into chaos (pardon the hyperbole). That is where I'm coming from -- that is, the willingness to break the law is the real problem. I'm sure many disagree, and that's fine.

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 8* (standard setting) with MCA Tensei AV Raw Orange 75TX at 44.5"
3W: TaylorMade M5 15* (standard setting) with Oban Devotion 8 O5 at 42"
Hybrid: PXG Gen 2 0317X 19* (standard setting) with Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5 at 39.5"
4i-9i: Callaway '18 Apex MB's with KBS C-Taper 130X at 1/4" long
46: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
50: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
54: Callaway JAWS MD5 8C
58: Callaway JAWS MD5 8W
Putter: Kari Lajosi Custom DD201WB

I remember when there was a separate culture for those who had an interest in drugs and the lifestyle that went with it. There wasn't the crossover that you see today.

The one thing that I found a bit off-putting was when this couple's 5 year old started complaining that mom never gives me any weed anymore. It was a bit of a freak show watching that kid wander around toking on a lit one.

> @Roadking2003 said:

> > @"Mr. Bean" said:

> >

> > The message here is that just too many users of heavy drugs started with pot. That is all.

>

> And too many users of heavy drugs started with coffee every morning.

>

They also breathe oxygen. You don’t have a point.

Coffee that most people drinks is closer to dishwater than a drug.

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Philomathesq said:

> However, and I don't disagree with your stance on the ridiculousness of some laws, my point is really just that laws are laws. There are many laws I completely disagree with. However, because I believe society only functions properly when people follow the rules, I abide by even the ridiculous laws. Now, to the extent that I care enough about the impact of a ridiculous law, I will definitely engage in ways to change the laws so that I am no longer bound by them. But, I will not break a law simply because I think it is crap.

Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? That's breaking the law.

And some laws are morally wrong and should be broken. Slavery was legal 200 years ago but many people thought it was morally wrong and broke that law.

> @Roadking2003 said:

> > @Philomathesq said:

> > However, and I don't disagree with your stance on the ridiculousness of some laws, my point is really just that laws are laws. There are many laws I completely disagree with. However, because I believe society only functions properly when people follow the rules, I abide by even the ridiculous laws. Now, to the extent that I care enough about the impact of a ridiculous law, I will definitely engage in ways to change the laws so that I am no longer bound by them. But, I will not break a law simply because I think it is crap.

>

> Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? That's breaking the law.

>

> And some laws are morally wrong and should be broken. Slavery was legal 200 years ago but many people thought it was morally wrong and broke that law.

I don't even know how to respond to the nonsense you post. Do I speed? No, I don't. Ever. I'm never in enough of a rush to need to go over the speed limit, and, even if I were, as I'm sure anybody else that lives in Houston can attest, the traffic is too bad to go that fast anyway.

As for your slavery comment, I'm not even sure how you got there. Comparing slavery to the use of marijuana is a step I'm not willing to take or debate.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 8* (standard setting) with MCA Tensei AV Raw Orange 75TX at 44.5"
3W: TaylorMade M5 15* (standard setting) with Oban Devotion 8 O5 at 42"
Hybrid: PXG Gen 2 0317X 19* (standard setting) with Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5 at 39.5"
4i-9i: Callaway '18 Apex MB's with KBS C-Taper 130X at 1/4" long
46: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
50: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
54: Callaway JAWS MD5 8C
58: Callaway JAWS MD5 8W
Putter: Kari Lajosi Custom DD201WB

I had an interesting thought.

All the arguing here ( of which most have been civil and is very much appreciated ) nobody is saying a word about legalizing it on the grounds of unfair jail sentences or unjust arrests , kids losing a parent to jail time etc. it’s all been about the sub division residents view. The recreational view. Me me me. No consideration for the people who really risk it all to stock the dealers. And the dealers themselves. They carry enough to get in a real pickle. To me it says a lot about the prevailing attitude that goes along with it.

Id up the criminalized element of buying and consumption. For even tiny amounts. Stop the demand. And the outrage would be insane. But it would really just be flipping the liability around from one end to another. How’s that for irony compared to some of the inflammatory statements that have been dropped by a few.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Philomathesq said:

> As for your slavery comment, I'm not even sure how you got there. Comparing slavery to the use of marijuana is a step I'm not willing to take or debate.

Learn to read. I didn't compare slavery to the use of marijuana. I used slavery to illustrate the concept that sometimes bad laws should be violated. That's not comparing it to using marijuana.

In a similar way, evil governments should be overthrown as our founding fathers did.

The point is that I don't think people should always obey the law.

And....someone hit the weird button. Been fun, guys.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

> @bladehunter said:

> I had an interesting thought.

>

> All the arguing here ( of which most have been civil and is very much appreciated ) nobody is saying a word about legalizing it on the grounds of unfair jail sentences or unjust arrests , kids losing a parent to jail time etc. it’s all been about the sub division residents view. The recreational view. Me me me. No consideration for the people who really risk it all to stock the dealers. And the dealers themselves. They carry enough to get in a real pickle. To me it says a lot about the prevailing attitude that goes along with it.

>

> Id up the criminalized element of buying and consumption. For even tiny amounts. Stop the demand. And the outrage would be insane. But it would really just be flipping the liability around from one end to another. How’s that for irony compared to some of the inflammatory statements that have been dropped by a few.

The war on drugs was and continues to be a complete and utter failure, so I am not up for increasing punishments for any aspect of its use or delivery, as we have seen it has done absolutely nothing to deter the use or prevalence of narcotics in our country, unfortunately you cannot legislate out vices, at least not in America (prohibition being on clear example) . But you are absolutely right, how drugs impact under-served communities is absolutely different, but that is a much bigger issue/problem and has less to do with the drugs themselves and more the policies and methods of enforcement being used. There are still plenty of states with very harsh penalties for simple possession. Giving someone a felony, housing them for mulitple years in a state prison, tearing apart families, ruining their chances at ever getting a real job, has not proved to be a useful or effective in any way.

> @Krt22 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > I had an interesting thought.

> >

> > All the arguing here ( of which most have been civil and is very much appreciated ) nobody is saying a word about legalizing it on the grounds of unfair jail sentences or unjust arrests , kids losing a parent to jail time etc. it’s all been about the sub division residents view. The recreational view. Me me me. No consideration for the people who really risk it all to stock the dealers. And the dealers themselves. They carry enough to get in a real pickle. To me it says a lot about the prevailing attitude that goes along with it.

> >

> > Id up the criminalized element of buying and consumption. For even tiny amounts. Stop the demand. And the outrage would be insane. But it would really just be flipping the liability around from one end to another. How’s that for irony compared to some of the inflammatory statements that have been dropped by a few.

>

> The war on drugs was and continues to be a complete and utter failure, so I am not up for increasing punishments for any aspect of its use or delivery, as we have seen it has done absolutely nothing to deter the use or prevalence of narcotics in our country, unfortunately you cannot legislate out vices, at least not in America (prohibition being on clear example) . But you are absolutely right, how drugs impact under-served communities is absolutely different, but that is a much bigger issue/problem and has less to do with the drugs themselves and more the policies and methods of enforcement being used. There are still plenty of states with very harsh penalties for simple possession. Giving someone a felony, housing them for mulitple years in a state prison, tearing apart families, ruining their chances at ever getting a real job, has not proved to be a useful or effective in any way.

Mostly agree.

I just find it incredibly interesting that the rec user doesn’t seem to realize that they are the driving force of the war on drugs and also the driving force for the need for it.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I would not agree with the need for it, the fact it still exists is a much bigger can of worms. But I again say there is a clear cut difference between THC and other schedule 1 (or 2) narcotics. In states where THC production and distribution is legal, recreational users are largely benign consumers.

But with all of the studies that show how dangerous tobacco/alcohol use is, one could easily say just outlaw possession/use and the problem will go away, but you and I both know that would do nothing. Heck to this day there are repeat DUI offenders that are caught or that kill others on a daily basis.

> @Philomathesq said:

> > @bigred90gt said:

> > > @Philomathesq said:

> > > > @Oldboy said:

> > > > Just out of curiosity where does everyone reside? It might be as simple as whether its legal in your state or not.

> > >

> > > I've lived in 8 different states and 4 different countries, including places where weed is a way of life (CO) and places where it is illegal, like where I currently live in TX.

> >

> > We must live in very different parts of Texas if you have not seen anyone smoke weed since 1999. I live just outside of Houston, and I see it all the time (and Texas will probably be the last state in the union where it becomes legal).

>

> I live in Fulshear, which I'm sure you know could be defined as "just outside of Houston," though my morning commute into Downtown would beg to differ with the definition of "just outside." I mean no disrespect, but where, exactly, are you going that see people smoking weed all the time? I work in Downtown and routinely walk around Downtown at lunch time and anytime I go to a Rockets or Astros game, and I've never once seen anyone smoking weed in public. I don't see it when I go to the Galleria to shop, I don't see it at any local food markets or at any of the public parks I frequent with my dog and family. I don't see it at my private club, and I don't see it at the houses of any of my friends.

I live in Baytown. I smell it randomly when I go places. I go to a lot of concerts, and you can’t walk 5’ without smelling it. I know a lot of people who smoke it, and I used to as well until I decided my job was more important.

Go to Austin, you smell it everywhere. Even though it isn’t legal here, it is very common and I am honestly baffled how you never come across a whiff of it when you are out and about.

> @bladehunter said:

> I had an interesting thought.

>

> All the arguing here ( of which most have been civil and is very much appreciated ) nobody is saying a word about legalizing it on the grounds of unfair jail sentences or unjust arrests , kids losing a parent to jail time etc. it’s all been about the sub division residents view. The recreational view. Me me me. No consideration for the people who really risk it all to stock the dealers. And the dealers themselves. They carry enough to get in a real pickle. To me it says a lot about the prevailing attitude that goes along with it.

>

> Id up the criminalized element of buying and consumption. For even tiny amounts. Stop the demand. And the outrage would be insane. But it would really just be flipping the liability around from one end to another. How’s that for irony compared to some of the inflammatory statements that have been dropped by a few.

Rather than making the penalties more harsh your post read as one for legalizing it. Takes away the criminal element, raises taxes on the sales of the product, and enables the potency of the product to be regulated.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TS3 3w 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @Philomathesq said:

> > @Roadking2003 said:

> > > @Philomathesq said:

> > > However, and I don't disagree with your stance on the ridiculousness of some laws, my point is really just that laws are laws. There are many laws I completely disagree with. However, because I believe society only functions properly when people follow the rules, I abide by even the ridiculous laws. Now, to the extent that I care enough about the impact of a ridiculous law, I will definitely engage in ways to change the laws so that I am no longer bound by them. But, I will not break a law simply because I think it is crap.

> >

> > Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? That's breaking the law.

> >

> > And some laws are morally wrong and should be broken. Slavery was legal 200 years ago but many people thought it was morally wrong and broke that law.

>

> I don't even know how to respond to the nonsense you post. Do I speed? No, I don't. Ever. I'm never in enough of a rush to need to go over the speed limit, and, even if I were, as I'm sure anybody else that lives in Houston can attest, the traffic is too bad to go that fast anyway.

>

> As for your slavery comment, I'm not even sure how you got there. Comparing slavery to the use of marijuana is a step I'm not willing to take or debate.

Dude, I’ve been driving in Houston since I got my license a couple decades ago. If you DONT speed, you’re gonna get hit or honked at constantly. Yes there’s traffic, especially on the freeways at rush hour, but try driving the speed limit down Westhiemer. You’d be lucky to not get rear ended or run off the road.

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> >

> > All the arguing here ( of which most have been civil and is very much appreciated ) nobody is saying a word about legalizing it on the grounds of unfair jail sentences or unjust arrests , kids losing a parent to jail time etc. it’s all been about the sub division residents view. The recreational view. Me me me. No consideration for the people who really risk it all to stock the dealers. And the dealers themselves. They carry enough to get in a real pickle. To me it says a lot about the prevailing attitude that goes along with it.

> >

> > Id up the criminalized element of buying and consumption. For even tiny amounts. Stop the demand. And the outrage would be insane. But it would really just be flipping the liability around from one end to another. How’s that for irony compared to some of the inflammatory statements that have been dropped by a few.

>

> Rather than making the penalties more harsh your post read as one for legalizing it. Takes away the criminal element, raises taxes on the sales of the product, and enables the potency of the product to be regulated.

>

>

Which is exactly what CA has done, and they did extend it to past offenders who were in prison for such offenses. We shall see how it pans out in the long run.

> @cxx said:

> I remember when there was a separate culture for those who had an interest in drugs and the lifestyle that went with it. There wasn't the crossover that you see today.

>

> The one thing that I found a bit off-putting was when this couple's 5 year old started complaining that mom never gives me any weed anymore. It was a bit of a freak show watching that kid wander around toking on a lit one.

can you clarify what exactly “the lifestyle that goes with it” is?

As for the second part of your statement, anyone passing anything to a 5 year old isn’t a weed issue, that is a parents need to be in prison issue. That one can’t be blamed on weed, that is just someone that doesn’t need to be a parent. If it wasn’t weed, it would have been something else. And curious where you live?

• Like 1

The stigma of marijuana for some is still an issue. I just don’t see how in this day and age anyone can say marijuana has any more negative impact health wise or other wise than alcohol. And I haven’t seen anyone try to make that argument. Shouldn’t they be treated as such? And btw Cali got problems for sure. Pot being legal doesn’t crack the top 10

• Like 1

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> >

> >

>

> Rather than making the penalties more harsh your post read as one for legalizing it. Takes away the criminal element, raises taxes on the sales of the product, and enables the potency of the product to be regulated.

>

>

Problem is that legal weed costs more than street. It's hurting legal sales. Or so I've heard.

> @LeoLeo99 said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > I had an interesting thought.

> > >

> > > All the arguing here ( of which most have been civil and is very much appreciated ) nobody is saying a word about legalizing it on the grounds of unfair jail sentences or unjust arrests , kids losing a parent to jail time etc. it’s all been about the sub division residents view. The recreational view. Me me me. No consideration for the people who really risk it all to stock the dealers. And the dealers themselves. They carry enough to get in a real pickle. To me it says a lot about the prevailing attitude that goes along with it.

> > >

> > > Id up the criminalized element of buying and consumption. For even tiny amounts. Stop the demand. And the outrage would be insane. But it would really just be flipping the liability around from one end to another. How’s that for irony compared to some of the inflammatory statements that have been dropped by a few.

> >

> > Rather than making the penalties more harsh your post read as one for legalizing it. Takes away the criminal element, raises taxes on the sales of the product, and enables the potency of the product to be regulated.

> >

> >

>

> Problem is that legal weed costs more than street. It's hurting legal sales. Or so I've heard.

That could be true, and would make sense. If it was legal everywhere than the price could be lowered a bit. At some point it would not make sense for the dealers to attempt to compete. They would not be in business if the margins got too low. Personally, hypothetically of course, I would prefer to know what I am getting rather than purchase from illegal sources.

Titleist TSR3 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TS3 3w 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> >

> >

>

> Rather than making the penalties more harsh your post read as one for legalizing it. Takes away the criminal element, raises taxes on the sales of the product, and enables the potency of the product to

Eh. Changed my mind. I’m just all done with this one I think.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Shilgy said:

> > @LeoLeo99 said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > I had an interesting thought.

> > > >

> > > > All the arguing here ( of which most have been civil and is very much appreciated ) nobody is saying a word about legalizing it on the grounds of unfair jail sentences or unjust arrests , kids losing a parent to jail time etc. it’s all been about the sub division residents view. The recreational view. Me me me. No consideration for the people who really risk it all to stock the dealers. And the dealers themselves. They carry enough to get in a real pickle. To me it says a lot about the prevailing attitude that goes along with it.

> > > >

> > > > Id up the criminalized element of buying and consumption. For even tiny amounts. Stop the demand. And the outrage would be insane. But it would really just be flipping the liability around from one end to another. How’s that for irony compared to some of the inflammatory statements that have been dropped by a few.

> > >

> > > Rather than making the penalties more harsh your post read as one for legalizing it. Takes away the criminal element, raises taxes on the sales of the product, and enables the potency of the product to be regulated.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Problem is that legal weed costs more than street. It's hurting legal sales. Or so I've heard.

>

> That could be true, and would make sense. If it was legal everywhere than the price could be lowered a bit. At some point it would not make sense for the dealers to attempt to compete. They would not be in business if the margins got too low. Personally, hypothetically of course, I would prefer to know what I am getting rather than purchase from illegal sources.

>

>

Kind of like illegal liquor. It's plentiful but a fringe business not even on the radar of mainstream whom would rather purchase through legal channels.

Also for weed, it grows quite easily and anyone that can grow tomatoes could easily grow their own supply of weed for personal consumption. No government or underworld required.

I can't believe some archaic misconceptions here about weed and responsible adult use.

As for clubs not allowing it that's fine. It's acceptance isn't there and a bad stigma by many remains. Not interested in forcing acceptance on anyone, but I also think respect for personal freedom should go in both directions.

As for use during club tournaments, if someone is allowed to use beer to calm their nerves then I think M is fair as well. Maybe just use an edible instead as to not make others feel uncomfortable.

• Like 1

> @cxx said:

> > @fore_life said:

> > > @Oldboy said:

> > > oregon is about to legalise shrooms ... people's heads are gonna explode here

> >

> >

> > Boy I’d like to microdose some of these fellas haha

> >

>

> That statement is a problem. What kind of idiot would propose to drug someone.

>

>

Jesus Christ did I say sneak some drugs against their will?This thread is gonna give me a heart attack haha, I can’t handle some of you ol boys. Anyone want to come to AZ and fight me? That’s a joke btw.

Microdosing is the act of consuming sub-perceptual – unnoticeable – amounts of a psychedelic substance. Many individuals who have integrated microdosing psilocybin mushrooms into their weekly routine report higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.”

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options

> @fore_life said:

> > @cxx said:

> > > @fore_life said:

> > > > @Oldboy said:

> > > > oregon is about to legalise shrooms ... people's heads are gonna explode here

> > >

> > >

> > > Boy I’d like to microdose some of these fellas haha

> > >

> >

> > That statement is a problem. What kind of idiot would propose to drug someone.

> >

> >

>

> Jesus Christ did I say sneak some drugs against their will?This thread is gonna give me a heart attack haha, I can’t handle some of you ol boys. Anyone want to come to AZ and fight me? That’s a joke btw.

>

> Microdosing is the act of consuming sub-perceptual – unnoticeable – amounts of a psychedelic substance. Many individuals who have integrated microdosing psilocybin mushrooms into their weekly routine report higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.”

So you're telling me, if I microdose with psychedelic mushrooms, I might finally unlock Hogan's secret?

> @Roadking2003 said:

> > @Philomathesq said:

>

> > As for your slavery comment, I'm not even sure how you got there. Comparing slavery to the use of marijuana is a step I'm not willing to take or debate.

>

> Learn to read. I didn't compare slavery to the use of marijuana. I used slavery to illustrate the concept that sometimes bad laws should be violated.

That is absolutely the incorrect way!! Anyone can justify a variety of laws that are unfair and wrong from their personal pow and break them because they feel they are wrong. In case you feel a law is unjust and should be changed then you need to take the correct way of influencing the people making the laws instead breaking them, for heaven's sake!!!

Learn to think.

> @Krt22 said:

> > @fore_life said:

> > > @cxx said:

> > > > @fore_life said:

> > > > > @Oldboy said:

> > > > > oregon is about to legalise shrooms ... people's heads are gonna explode here

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Boy I’d like to microdose some of these fellas haha

> > > >

> > >

> > > That statement is a problem. What kind of idiot would propose to drug someone.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Jesus Christ did I say sneak some drugs against their will?This thread is gonna give me a heart attack haha, I can’t handle some of you ol boys. Anyone want to come to AZ and fight me? That’s a joke btw.

> >

> > Microdosing is the act of consuming sub-perceptual – unnoticeable – amounts of a psychedelic substance. Many individuals who have integrated microdosing psilocybin mushrooms into their weekly routine report higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.”

>

> So you're telling me, if I microdose with psychedelic mushrooms, I might finally unlock Hogan's secret?

More than likely just draw a better stick man , or decide to start painting like GW Bush.

As for Hogan’s secret. I can tell you that. It’s called Work. That’s all it ever was.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @fore_life said:

> > @cxx said:

> > > @fore_life said:

> > > > @Oldboy said:

> > > > oregon is about to legalise shrooms ... people's heads are gonna explode here

> > >

> > >

> > > Boy I’d like to microdose some of these fellas haha

> > >

> >

> > That statement is a problem. What kind of idiot would propose to drug someone.

> >

> >

>

> Jesus Christ did I say sneak some drugs against their will?This thread is gonna give me a heart attack haha, I can’t handle some of you ol boys. Anyone want to come to AZ and fight me? That’s a joke btw.

>

> Microdosing is the act of consuming sub-perceptual – unnoticeable – amounts of a psychedelic substance. Many individuals who have integrated microdosing psilocybin mushrooms into their weekly routine report higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.”

You weren't talking about dosing yourself, you said you would like to microdose someone else. Right?