Titleist TSi2 21* 7W Accra FX 3.0 200F M4
Titleist TSi2 26* 6H Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 80

Titleist TSi2 29* 7H Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 80

PING i210 7-UW PING zz-65

PING s159 S 54* PING zz-115

PING s159 E 58* PING zz-115
L.A.B. Golf DF3

53 minutes ago, sshadow2 said:

Thanks for posting. Good video for those of us that have purchased the Pro Package. I took this as confirmation of the accuracy level of club path and face angle using Uneekor Eye XO as a bench mark.  7 shots total all with an 8 iron. Club path differences average 1 degree different (worst difference 2.3) and face angle averages 1 degree different (worst difference 2.8). This assumes that the Eye XO is dead accurate which it is not as it has its own (probably lower) tolerance level.  A solid showing in my book for M+

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dan13 said:

Thanks for posting. Good video for those of us that have purchased the Pro Package. I took this as confirmation of the accuracy level of club path and face angle using Uneekor Eye XO as a bench mark.  7 shots total all with an 8 iron. Club path differences average 1 degree different (worst difference 2.3) and face angle averages 1 degree different (worst difference 2.8). This assumes that the Eye XO is dead accurate which it is not as it has its own (probably lower) tolerance level.  A solid showing in my book for M+

This definitely eases my mind about jumping in and making the purchase, I'll definitely be buying pro package once weather gets a little warmer. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan13 said:

No AoA shown on the E6 driving range data for some reason. 

AoA is the only thing I found to be a little wonky. There are times that it is perfect 3-5 down with a 7 iron and then there are times it’s about 1. I might be hitting from different spots on the mat, but I’ll be doing more testing over the next few days as I’m marking my setup outside to eliminate the variables. 

1 hour ago, goudok said:

AoA is the only thing I found to be a little wonky. There are times that it is perfect 3-5 down with a 7 iron and then there are times it’s about 1. I might be hitting from different spots on the mat, but I’ll be doing more testing over the next few days as I’m marking my setup outside to eliminate the variables. 

Agreed. AoA seems like the metric most sensitive to setup and placement. Elevation from unit to ball and hitting from the same spot def make a difference. 

I wasn’t that careful setting up yesterday to play a quick 9 on Awesome golf (demo) and was getting AoA with 8 iron of 10-11 down which I know is not correct. It’s all in the set up. 

Edited by Dan13

1 hour ago, bacchus00 said:

I also found out the setting where you tell the radar how high your mat is creates big changes in AoA

Spot on.  Funny thing I took it out on the course yesterday nobody was behind me so was able to hit quite a few drivers.  Did 2 driver lengths back from the tee plus about half a foot so about 8 feet total but not measured.  Set it to driver on the club selection and all drives were spot on with AOA.  I am between 1-3 up and that’s exactly what it showed every single time.  Played with tee heights and it measured accordingly.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goudok said:

Spot on.  Funny thing I took it out on the course yesterday nobody was behind me so was able to hit quite a few drivers.  Did 2 driver lengths back from the tee plus about half a foot so about 8 feet total but not measured.  Set it to driver on the club selection and all drives were spot on with AOA.  I am between 1-3 up and that’s exactly what it showed every single time.  Played with tee heights and it measured accordingly.  

Does it auto recognize the tee when playing outdoor's with Driver or did you have to adjust that? I haven't played with it outdoors yet, thats on the to-do list this summer.

6 hours ago, DrShaftE said:

Those who has bought pro package - how it goes? When you buy a “pro package” is it a license code, do you get it right away or how it works? Is it taking a long time to activate new features?

You can purchase PP right from the FS golf app. If you have a $100 off discount code you use it there. Once you’ve paid they will send you a code via email to “reconfigure” your unit. Should take about a day. I contacted FS to get my code after not getting an email for a couple days. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 8:11 PM, Humble Pro said:

I admit this product looks very exciting.  A little worried how accurate it is.  Saw this video and also soem others who have spin and carry way off compared to Trackman.  Can anyone tell me more how they compare from first hand experience?

Excuse me for reviving this old post but I thought I'd share my experience with Mevo+ in the absolute minimum amount of space for those of you who might be interested in purchasing, but don't have a lot of room. I was looking for this type of info when I was deciding whether or not to purchase, so I figured I'd share my experience.

My garage allows me exactly 16 feet from end to end, so I bought a Mevo+ knowing that I was taking a risk. After installing an impact screen, I had 7 feet Mevo to ball and 8 feet ball to impact screen. I have plenty of room overhead, so an "indoor swing" is a non-issue.
I'll start with the positive- this machine works PERFECTLY from lob wedge to 3 iron. It picks up every shot, including spin, and the only number that is a little funky is AoA. I highly recommend the Mevo+ for someone who wants to dial in wedge distances and needs to work on their irons. The numbers I get are exactly the same as my Trackman numbers.
Here's the negative- my numbers with driver are just WAY off. Here's my data compared to Trackman: Club speed is 5mph slower, Ball speed is 10mph off, Carry is 30 yards off, Spin is 900 off. On Trackman my average carry is around 270 with a 110mph swing speed, ball speed of 165, and spin rate in the 2200 region. Flightscope has me with an average carry of 240 with a 105mph swing speed, 155 ball speed, and spin rate in the 3100(!!!) area. Flightscope also does not pick up my gear effect push draw and labels it as a push cut. I use a Pro V1 ball with dot.
The bottom line here is that if you're interested in accurate driver numbers (and to a slightly lesser extent, accurate numbers with your 3 and 5 woods), make sure you have enough ball flight to allow the Mevo+ to work. 8 feet just isn't enough for someone with moderately high ball speed. I don't regret my purchase, fwiw. The Mevo+ is making me a much better iron/wedge player, which is super valuable.
TLDR: GREAT for irons/wedges, almost useless for driver if you have high ball speed and minimum distance ball to impact screen.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan13 said:

I generally agree with this. Short indoor mode allows for very good ball data on wedges and irons but there is a reason you need 13 feet for normal indoor mode. 8 or even 10 feet is just not enough distance for the radar with higher ball speeds / lower spinning clubs.  

My experience with driver in short indoor mode does give accurate ball and club speed and AoA w good set up. With Pro Package also get good path and face to path numbers. Unit definitely struggles with spin (even w RCT ball) and gear effect / spin axis when comparing to GC2 with driver with 10 feet of flight. 

For the GC3 plus hardware requirements (gaming computer) you are nearly at $10k. If I had a proper sim set up and could justify that kind of money I would go GC3. I can’t so I consider myself a very satisfied M+ customer at less than 1/3 the cost. 

Totally agree!

• Like 1

On 2/27/2022 at 4:19 AM, aaronsnow said:

Excuse me for reviving this old post but I thought I'd share my experience with Mevo+ in the absolute minimum amount of space for those of you who might be interested in purchasing, but don't have a lot of room. I was looking for this type of info when I was deciding whether or not to purchase, so I figured I'd share my experience.

My garage allows me exactly 16 feet from end to end, so I bought a Mevo+ knowing that I was taking a risk. After installing an impact screen, I had 7 feet Mevo to ball and 8 feet ball to impact screen. I have plenty of room overhead, so an "indoor swing" is a non-issue.
I'll start with the positive- this machine works PERFECTLY from lob wedge to 3 iron. It picks up every shot, including spin, and the only number that is a little funky is AoA. I highly recommend the Mevo+ for someone who wants to dial in wedge distances and needs to work on their irons. The numbers I get are exactly the same as my Trackman numbers.
Here's the negative- my numbers with driver are just WAY off. Here's my data compared to Trackman: Club speed is 5mph slower, Ball speed is 10mph off, Carry is 30 yards off, Spin is 900 off. On Trackman my average carry is around 270 with a 110mph swing speed, ball speed of 165, and spin rate in the 2200 region. Flightscope has me with an average carry of 240 with a 105mph swing speed, 155 ball speed, and spin rate in the 3100(!!!) area. Flightscope also does not pick up my gear effect push draw and labels it as a push cut. I use a Pro V1 ball with dot.
The bottom line here is that if you're interested in accurate driver numbers (and to a slightly lesser extent, accurate numbers with your 3 and 5 woods), make sure you have enough ball flight to allow the Mevo+ to work. 8 feet just isn't enough for someone with moderately high ball speed. I don't regret my purchase, fwiw. The Mevo+ is making me a much better iron/wedge player, which is super valuable.
TLDR: GREAT for irons/wedges, almost useless for driver if you have high ball speed and minimum distance ball to impact screen.

Not sure I want to go down this rabbit hole,  But been testing and trying stuff and reporting here so I have my ups and downs.

This post looks very familiar from another post elsewhere (another platform), To which couple of patches and updates have been out since the original copy and paste.

My point being is.

I have pretty much the same space. 8ft ball to net, 7ft ball to mevo+. 16ft total space with 1ft gap screen to wall.  

Pre .19 firmware the Driver has always been an issue. But since .19 the spin has gotten a little better. Now .20 really addressed the spin and its dropped down significantly.   Add in the Fusion Tracking and the data has gotten quite a bitt better.

NOW, what we have been finding is that the Alignment has been a HUGE issue.  This means tilt in my case as well.  

Regarding your Driver numbers, I dont think its the UNIT thats the limiting factor, I would chalk it up to the ball flight distances, but also an update in your post regarding all the patches that have been out as well as alignment and setup.

Also have you had a chance to take it outside to see, as I have and it reads pretty solid outside full flight.   

Last but not least per the other forums,  2 dots on a ball sometimes picks up spin better? Have you tried to stack the metallic dots (Snowman) and try to hit?

Comparing Trackman and Mevo+ is a little unfair,  but the Mevo+ needs a lot of TLC to get accurate but once its there, it should stack up.

• Like 1

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

GS Pro integration is official!

Right now they are looking to mid April for its release!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaiTLUysawR/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Thanks 1

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 9* Project X Denali Black 60
Titleist TSi2 18* 5W Accra FX 3.0 200F M4

L.A.B. Golf DF3

2 minutes ago, sshadow2 said:

GS Pro integration is official!

Right now they are looking to mid April for its release!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaiTLUysawR/?utm_medium=copy_link

I’m new to mevo+ and simulator software, is this going to be for iOS or pc? Is there a cost to it? 

58 minutes ago, Alan Pllu said:

I’m new to mevo+ and simulator software, is this going to be for iOS or pc? Is there a cost to it? 

PC only thus far. There is a subscription and there is a lifetime purchase.

https://gsprogolf.com/

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 9* Project X Denali Black 60
Titleist TSi2 18* 5W Accra FX 3.0 200F M4

L.A.B. Golf DF3

Got notice that Bay Hill has been added to the iOS package.  Haven’t fired it up yet, but good to know.

• Like 2

Titleist TSi3 9* w/Tensei Blue S

Titleist TS2 FW 15* w/Tensei Blue S
Titleist 818H1 19* & H2 23* w/Tensei Blue S
Callaway Apex Pro 21 w/Recoil F4

Callaway RTX Zipcore Raw 50*, 54* & 58*
Scotty Cameron Phantom X8 34"

Does GSPro require internet to run if I don't want to play "online"?   My internet comes from the dark ages and Starlink isn't available to me until late this year.  Running ioS off my ipad through e6 and play in offline mode currently.  Before I dive down the PC rabbit hole and convert over to it, just checking to see if I have to have active internet to run it.  Thanks

Here's your chance to send questions to FS about any issues you want addressed or questions you want to ask with/about Mevo+: 

• Like 1

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

19 hours ago, Exactice808 said:

Not sure I want to go down this rabbit hole,  But been testing and trying stuff and reporting here so I have my ups and downs.

This post looks very familiar from another post elsewhere (another platform), To which couple of patches and updates have been out since the original copy and paste.

My point being is.

I have pretty much the same space. 8ft ball to net, 7ft ball to mevo+. 16ft total space with 1ft gap screen to wall.  

Pre .19 firmware the Driver has always been an issue. But since .19 the spin has gotten a little better. Now .20 really addressed the spin and its dropped down significantly.   Add in the Fusion Tracking and the data has gotten quite a bitt better.

NOW, what we have been finding is that the Alignment has been a HUGE issue.  This means tilt in my case as well.  

Regarding your Driver numbers, I dont think its the UNIT thats the limiting factor, I would chalk it up to the ball flight distances, but also an update in your post regarding all the patches that have been out as well as alignment and setup.

Also have you had a chance to take it outside to see, as I have and it reads pretty solid outside full flight.   

Last but not least per the other forums,  2 dots on a ball sometimes picks up spin better? Have you tried to stack the metallic dots (Snowman) and try to hit?

Comparing Trackman and Mevo+ is a little unfair,  but the Mevo+ needs a lot of TLC to get accurate but once its there, it should stack up.

I totally agree that it's not the unit's fault. Flightscope says that 8 feet of ball flight is enough, but it seems to me like 8 feet is not enough for higher speed players. I have taken the unit outside and it works very well!

I tried the "snowman" metallic dot configuration and it didn't make a noticeable difference. My app is up to date and I have the pro package installed. I'm curious to see how the numbers change once things warm up outside. It's entirely possible that the low numbers might be caused by cold golf balls/clubs, but I would think that'd be a problem throughout the set?

Anyway, Mevo+ is great but 8 feet doesn't seem (at this point, anyway) to be enough ball flight for my ball speed.

• Like 2

Alright Tripping out a little,

Got some practice in yesterday 03/01/2022

Got some interesting numbers, 8ft ball to screen

E6- 12* tilt, gamer with 1 metallic dot,

PW - Warm up, (10 shot)

Lowest ball speed was 99mph, Highest was 104mph. (so a variance due to warming up)

118y carry average,  9,827rpms of spin. 26* LA

A little low on the numbers but it was just a warm up.

8iron - (9shot) 

112mph ball speed 145mph carry average, 7,949rpms of spin,  22* LA

Still a touch low, but after work, glass of whiskey. meh....

MOST surprising

Driver - (12 shots total), but the last 2 were flat out hardest drives I could swing.

So first 10 shots - 

149mph ball speed avg.  242y carry avg. 2,731rpms spin, 14* Launch

Ball speed was up in relation to PW & 8iron being down.  Meaning I average slightly higher ballspeeds and distances with the irons,  but about 150mph for me with a driver seems about right.

Ok last 2 shots where I swung out of my shoes as hard as I could. (I was hitting driver pretty good and straight so I thought what the hell)

image.png.8d1ceff1088cefb32b73b6205f96cc09.png

157mph ball speeds, 250y carry,  3,320rpms spin average 12* launch 

Pretty impressive for me to crack the 155mph barrier, but mevo picked it up pretty well. spin Jumped up but likely due to me swinging harder and likely swiping hence the 1,446rpms side spin.

100% feel comfortable to say tilt is a factor for SHORT indoor. If you have rough numbers short indoor, play around with the tilt to see if a higher or lower tilt registers better for your environment.

• Like 1

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"