2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Toulon 2022?

drscott266

36 minutes ago, awwwskeetskeet said:

I was about to pull the trigger and wait on the new Inovai 8.0 putters but they are projected to ship out march, then I saw the garage open so jumped on a daytona slant neck.  Would happily pay the extra money to get it customed plus free next day shipping.  Can't wait for it to come in.

I’m in the same boat!  Talked to Betti and they said expect pre orders to ship mid March.  Let me know how you like the Daytona, CONGRATS!

I have both a Madison w/ an H1 neck and Long Island from the first Gen, and a 2nd Gen ( Odyssey) Las Vegas H7.

love the feel and roll from their milling.

Looking forward to trying a LV with the H4.5. Wondering about the toe hang Vs. The H7 neck.

Rogue ST Max LS or Paradym 10.5 (9.5) Ventus TR 5 R

Paradym 3HL  NVS 65 R
AI Smoke 21* and 24*
PXG GEN6 XP 2X Black 6-GW MMT 6 or AI Smoke 6-GW Tensei white 75 R

PM Grind 2.0 54 and 58

Bettinardi Innovai Rev 6.0  33” 

E.R.C. Soft TT/ Chrome Soft TT / TM Tour Response '20

2 hours ago, RainShadow said:

I have both a Madison w/ an H1 neck and Long Island from the first Gen, and a 2nd Gen ( Odyssey) Las Vegas H7.

love the feel and roll from their milling.

Looking forward to trying a LV with the H4.5. Wondering about the toe hang Vs. The H7 neck.

Interested in the toe hang as well

• Like 1

TaylorMade M4 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 75 6.5
TaylorMade M2 2016 HL Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
TaylorMade GAPR Lo 19 Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
Bridgestone J15 DPF 4 Iron DGS300 Pro
Wilson C300 Forged 5-PW X100
Cleveland CBX 54 & 58 S400
Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7 38"

16 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

Does anyone know when these will be in stores? I called another PGASS and they had no idea when/if they’d be selling them.

This might be the most uninspired product launch ever from Odyssey/Callaway. Literally zero excitement about these putters beyond us degenerates 😀

I was thinking the same thing.  The prior Toulon release was amazing and very little, if anything, could be improved upon.  Only those who already know how great Toulon is will want to collect more.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roundersmitty said:

I was thinking the same thing.  The prior Toulon release was amazing and very little, if anything, could be improved upon.  Only those who already know how great Toulon is will want to collect more.   

They are great putters and I think they have a unique ( in a good way ) sound/feel. 

• Like 1

Rogue ST Max LS or Paradym 10.5 (9.5) Ventus TR 5 R

Paradym 3HL  NVS 65 R
AI Smoke 21* and 24*
PXG GEN6 XP 2X Black 6-GW MMT 6 or AI Smoke 6-GW Tensei white 75 R

PM Grind 2.0 54 and 58

Bettinardi Innovai Rev 6.0  33” 

E.R.C. Soft TT/ Chrome Soft TT / TM Tour Response '20

I hope to find an Austin in the new line. Is that part of the release or garage only? Looks like I can order an Austin just like that pictured above from the garage without any alignment aide which is perfect.

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

2 hours ago, newportbeach said:

I hope to find an Austin in the new line. Is that part of the release or garage only? Looks like I can order an Austin just like that pictured above from the garage without any alignment aide which is perfect.

https://www.odysseygolf.com/toulon-design/

Looks like it may just be garage only, I don't see it listed as one of their retail models available.

I have a new Toulon Le Mans and it is fantastic. I have hated the feel of Toulons to this point but the new face milling really makes a difference. It rolls it great and is very stable with the new weight system. 

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max 10K 9* with GD Tour AD VF 5 stiff untipped

Taylormade Burner Mini 13.5* with GD Tour AD VF 6 stiff untipped 

Ping i530 4-P,U with Fujikura Axiom 125x 

Ping s159 wedges 52s, 56s, 60h with Fujikura Axiom 125x

Odyssey Ai One Milled Eight T S

2024 Callaway Tour 
Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 +1/64"
Ogio Silencer bag

Am going to get the new Las Vegas but want the Super Stroke Tour 2.0.  They don’t list the grip weight spec for the current Toulon grips and I am concerned it will swing weight too light. Any insight to avoid this would be great!

TaylorMade M4 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 75 6.5
TaylorMade M2 2016 HL Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
TaylorMade GAPR Lo 19 Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
Bridgestone J15 DPF 4 Iron DGS300 Pro
Wilson C300 Forged 5-PW X100
Cleveland CBX 54 & 58 S400
Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7 38"

4 hours ago, poppman2142 said:

I have a new Toulon Le Mans and it is fantastic. I have hated the feel of Toulons to this point but the new face milling really makes a difference. It rolls it great and is very stable with the new weight system. 

Did you get your through the garage or the stock specs?  Put in an order last week for a Garage Daytona and it's been pushed back to 2-3 due to backorders according to the website.

26 minutes ago, awwwskeetskeet said:

Did you get your through the garage or the stock specs?  Put in an order last week for a Garage Daytona and it's been pushed back to 2-3 due to backorders according to the website.

It's just a stock one. 

Ping G430 Max 10K 9* with GD Tour AD VF 5 stiff untipped

Taylormade Burner Mini 13.5* with GD Tour AD VF 6 stiff untipped 

Ping i530 4-P,U with Fujikura Axiom 125x 

Ping s159 wedges 52s, 56s, 60h with Fujikura Axiom 125x

Odyssey Ai One Milled Eight T S

2024 Callaway Tour 
Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 +1/64"
Ogio Silencer bag

Absolutely love my 2020 satin SD.  Curious to give these new ones a roll to see what the new face milling offers.  Toulon shapes are fantastic!

Mizuno   STZ 230 9.5*   Tensei Raw White 65x

Taylormade   Tour Issue Stealth  3 HL Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5

Taylormade   Stealth+ 5w   Diamana OG Kai’Li 70x  

Wilson   Staff CB 7-P / D9 Forged 5-6  Modus 120x

Vokey   Sm8 50, Sm10 54s bent to 55, Sm10 60s all custom ground 

Bettinardi  Custom BB46

Srixon Z Star 💎  OR   Bridgestone Tour B X 

On 2/16/2022 at 2:34 PM, MrHack said:

Definitely looking into the lefty Las Vegas but had a question.  The stock weight is 360g but what is the weight amount of the plugs and can we get heavier weights?  

Their site now says the stock weight for the heads is 365g after saying 360g for a while. I actually want to go lighter in the head because my OG 7s and my Kingston KP1 (after a tip weight was added) are both 355g. 

Does anyone know what shaft tip size is needed for the Toulon Slant necks?  My OG 7s is a .370 (I’m pretty sure that’s the case) and I want to pull my Stability Tour from it and install it on the Las Vegas 4.5 if I were to get it. 

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

3 hours ago, jah7838 said:

Their site now says the stock weight for the heads is 365g after saying 360g for a while. I actually want to go lighter in the head because my OG 7s and my Kingston KP1 (after a tip weight was added) are both 355g. 

Does anyone know what shaft tip size is needed for the Toulon Slant necks?  My OG 7s is a .370 (I’m pretty sure that’s the case) and I want to pull my Stability Tour from it and install it on the Las Vegas 4.5 if I were to get it. 

I’m actually looking to go heavier if I get one. Looks like the weights are adjustable but I can’t find any info on additional weights.  

4 hours ago, MrHack said:

I’m actually looking to go heavier if I get one. Looks like the weights are adjustable but I can’t find any info on additional weights.  

Out of curiosity, how heavy were you looking to go?  I was messing around on the Toulon Garage website, and you can pick the weights you want, but I haven't seen anything about buying the weights separately either.  

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

Just want to comment on the great customer service they provide. Wrote a comment on when the putter I ordered would possibly ship out and Mr. Toulon replied on their instagram page to dm him with the order number. Got back to me today that the putter is in production and would ship out no later than Friday. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jah7838 said:

Out of curiosity, how heavy were you looking to go?  I was messing around on the Toulon Garage website, and you can pick the weights you want, but I haven't seen anything about buying the weights separately either.  

How are you able to do that?  When I went to the garage there was no options for me.  Maybe it’s because I’m a lefty?  

1 hour ago, awwwskeetskeet said:

Just want to comment on the great customer service they provide. Wrote a comment on when the putter I ordered would possibly ship out and Mr. Toulon replied on their instagram page to dm him with the order number. Got back to me today that the putter is in production and would ship out no later than Friday. 

This stuff matters and glad to hear that... I have been reading about the same thing over in the Mack Made thread. With so many options these days, I love seeing stories like this and very valuable gesture in my mind. definitely makes me want to take my business to places like this. 

51 minutes ago, farundrpar said:

This stuff matters and glad to hear that... I have been reading about the same thing over in the Mack Made thread. With so many options these days, I love seeing stories like this and very valuable gesture in my mind. definitely makes me want to take my business to places like this. 

Yeah I was in between Toulon and bettinardi since they are a local company I want to support but Toulon had a better price point for me and was able to get a putter built to my liking without hurting my pockets.  With Mr. Toulon personally helping me out he has gained a customer for life, also want to mention other people asked about their putters and he also told them to dm him so that he could check on their orders.

12 hours ago, MrHack said:

How are you able to do that?  When I went to the garage there was no options for me.  Maybe it’s because I’m a lefty?  

It gives me 5g, 10g, 15g and 20g weight options when I go through the garage under sole weight on my computer.  It doesn't show up as an option when I try it on my iPad or phone.  Sole weight options are there for the Las Vegas in the garage for the left handed putter as well.  

Edited by jah7838
  • Like 1

WITB

2 hours ago, jah7838 said:

It gives me 5g, 10g, 15g and 20g weight options when I go through the garage under sole weight on my computer.  It doesn't show up as an option when I try it on my iPad or phone.  Sole weight options are there for the Las Vegas in the garage for the left handed putter as well.  

Ahhhhh ok.  I was doing it from my iPhone.  Thanks for the info on that!!  Time to go order!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jah7838 said:

Just placed the order!  Can’t wait to get this thing in the mail. Thanks again bro!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrHack said:

Just placed the order!  Can’t wait to get this thing in the mail. Thanks again bro!!

Glad you were able to get what you wanted.  I'm going to wait and see if aftermarket weights will be available before I decide what to do.  I putt well with my OG 7s and my Kingston KP1, but just really want the Las Vegas slant neck 😂

WITB