Pigskin Pick 'em Party

greenemachine

2 hours ago, CHuntsman said:

Another trip to Savannah in the books. No golf but I went to the beach twice and ate pretty well!  Next week Tampa is on the schedule!!

Sorry Charlie’s Oyster Bar:

12oz NY Strip with roasted garlic green beans and a bacon and blue crab potato hash and mâitre’d butter. 

A89EAA2E-668A-410B-B7F5-EC2B91E0572C.jpeg.a52dd15d8e88b9cb9f45b775dccf4877.jpeg

Roasted Oyster Sampler: Rockefeller, Casinso, and Garlic Parm. 

CEA4E4DC-5B62-4FD8-8A8A-438AC475118E.jpeg.5395e9a57dd95d980ea23ee180bdf5eb.jpeg

Tybee Island Beach

85CDA024-554F-46AC-8BA7-FAF816CE392C.jpeg.8d1928fb24c0b01494a31924523a0e9a.jpeg

Savannah Lighthouse

EB1EB828-2ED3-4C47-964E-53ABB1993A65.jpeg.1ab67a6ccd6b2050b84284d65dc23685.jpeg

C33B02A6-C52D-444A-80EB-C1F40A618157.jpeg

F0F17E32-E836-474B-A583-4F70629C0C50.jpeg

Always fun to see where you've been Chuntsman. Love the pics. Jealous of the food. 😄

• Like 3

I also always enjoy the photos of Chuntsman' s business trip' s road cuisine. 

Nice choices.  Good looking beach too!

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

3 hours ago, CHuntsman said:

Another trip to Savannah in the books. No golf but I went to the beach twice and ate pretty well!  Next week Tampa is on the schedule!!

Sorry Charlie’s Oyster Bar:

12oz NY Strip with roasted garlic green beans and a bacon and blue crab potato hash and mâitre’d butter. 

A89EAA2E-668A-410B-B7F5-EC2B91E0572C.jpeg.a52dd15d8e88b9cb9f45b775dccf4877.jpeg

Roasted Oyster Sampler: Rockefeller, Casinso, and Garlic Parm. 

CEA4E4DC-5B62-4FD8-8A8A-438AC475118E.jpeg.5395e9a57dd95d980ea23ee180bdf5eb.jpeg

Tybee Island Beach

85CDA024-554F-46AC-8BA7-FAF816CE392C.jpeg.8d1928fb24c0b01494a31924523a0e9a.jpeg

Savannah Lighthouse

EB1EB828-2ED3-4C47-964E-53ABB1993A65.jpeg.1ab67a6ccd6b2050b84284d65dc23685.jpeg

C33B02A6-C52D-444A-80EB-C1F40A618157.jpeg

F0F17E32-E836-474B-A583-4F70629C0C50.jpeg

Don't the fellas deserve to know what was in the frosty pint glass?  😉

I have always loved photos taken from underneath pier's looking out into the ocean, especially ones that capture some breaking waves. That was a great photo you snagged sir, and thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your white salty froth all the way out here in the Mountains!  

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, greenemachine said:

Saw the good word from our doc and had to reply back. 

First off I guess I will start with the good, well because you dessert is always better. I think you might be onto something with San Francisco being a revived team looking for another Super bowl run. Their roster is deep and stacked enough to where I think they have good enough skilled players at each position  to supplement another Super Bowl run. Jimmy G now has some competition at the QB position and it looks to be pushing him to perform at a higher level than before. The major question mark there though is, can he stay healthy? If yes, I think he and the 49ers squad have a good chance to push into the playoffs and then into the big game came February. Coaching, for the most part looks solid like they haven't missed a beat from their Super Bowl loss 2 years ago. The only question mark I would point out on this end would be the loss of their defensive coordinator Robert Salah. With Salah in Gang Green this year I wonder if the may take a couple steps back and regress a little in learning the new defensive schemes. 

The Denver Broncos would be a time I think will turn some head going into the 2021 season. Yes, they are in one of the hardest divisions in the NFL right now. I think the team did a serviceable job accounting for the division's offensive firepower when they picked up Ronald Darby, Kyle Fuller and drafting Patrick Surtian II. That secondary is ready for the challenge that is the Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders. Plus Von Miller is back with his pass rushing buddy Bradley Chubb and that can only further benefit the team defensively. Quarterback play I know was less than stellar last year as Drew Lock was anything but a lock at the position. Teddy "Two Gloves" Bridgewater however won the starting position for the upcoming season and this could prove to be the difference the Mile High city needed. WE all know check down get a bad rep in the NFL these days but the safer player, not as sexy as the deep ball, provides that much need movement of the chains. Moving the chains is a lot better then going 3 and out while only connecting on deep balls less than 5% of the time especially when the play at quarterback was a shaky as it was in Denver. Teddy like a Royal Gas on the periodic table is stable and that stability will get the teams some scores even if it does look like a Amish dress next to garter belt lingerie.

Lastly, I have the Carolina Panthers as a team looking to take that "BIG STEP" forward in trying to get to the playoffs and eventually the Super Bowl. So what you will about Sam Darnold seeing ghost last year but being reunited with Robby Anderson and having David Moore and Terrance Marshall is nothing the turn your nose at. DJ Moore at breakout year last year with Teddy at the helm. With Curtis Samuel the then No. 1 option in Carolina last year in Washington now, I see Moore taking on the coveted WR 1 role this year in Charlotte. Robby Anderson has already establish some chemistry with Darnold with their playing days in New York and should only continue to be a factor in Carolina. Terrance Marshall can pop the top off of a defense with his ability to stretch the field vertically. An always solid option when going deep Marshall now gives the Panthers a legitimate deep threat option on the field. Defense I only see getting stronger with names like Brian Burns, Shaq Thompson and Jaycee Horn contributing to an already underrated defense. Mind you this team was in every game it played, either winning it entirely or only losing it by 10 points or less. The talent seems like it's coming together quitly and I see this Panthers team making some noise in the stacked NFC South. 

Here we see again the talented NFL mind of my successor.

Mr. Greene you have a deep passion for pro football and are keen enough to be on some sports show or podcast. I'm lucky because I get to talk NFL with you in person having beers all season long.        

You know personnel. You know all the plays in detail on both sides of the ball. You know match ups, and M F'r you know how to pick games " Mr. Defending Champ" .

Can you repeat?

We look forward to the newness you will bring our gang Mr. 2.0 Commish Greene, and we know we are in qualified hands. 

thank you, 

the kid from Michigan.

🏈

Edited by touch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So it's a bonus Saturday shift for me tommorow.

It's an early start with bunches of special golf action.

1st.... On the television will be BFCC' s own phenom Rachel K. (freshman on the Deamon Deacon's women's golf team) playing her singles match in the Curtis Cup in Scotland.

2nd..... at 8 AM it's the first tee time of our Club Championship tournament. 

The play' ahs.

The sticks.

The best 40 golfers in the club battling for two days in an effort to be crowned Champion Golfer of the Year. Tips, no strokes. 

I'm looking forward to watching some of the play and seeing the scores come in.

Rachel is experiencing a great deal as a young lady in competitive golf and making Asheville and Biltmore Forest proud at the same time. 

The little gal can crush a driver and is a solid putter. 

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, touch said:

So it's a bonus Saturday shift for me tommorow.

It's an early start with bunches of special golf action.

1st.... On the television will be BFCC' s own phenom Rachel K. (freshman on the Deamon Deacon's women's golf team) playing her singles match in the Curtis Cup in Scotland.

2nd..... at 8 AM it's the first tee time of our Club Championship tournament. 

The play' ahs.

The sticks.

The best 40 golfers in the club battling for two days in an effort to be crowned Champion Golfer of the Year. Tips, no strokes. 

I'm looking forward to watching some of the play and seeing the scores come in.

Rachel is experiencing a great deal as a young lady in competitive golf and making Asheville and Biltmore Forest proud at the same time. 

The little gal can crush a driver and is a solid putter. 

0827210937_HDR.jpg

The Curtis Cup also has Duke's Gina Kim from Chapel Hill, NC and former Wake Forest star Emilia Migliaccio from Cary, NC...the singles matches will decide who gets the Cup!  Totally worth watching.   

• Like 3

Thanks NCL for that info and those to look for as well. And here they are together Emilia and Rachel. 

The athleticism these young ladies posses is really amazing.

2021 Curtis Cup

2021 Curtis Cup

• Like 4

17 hours ago, touch said:

Don't the fellas deserve to know what was in the frosty pint glass?  😉

I have always loved photos taken from underneath pier's looking out into the ocean, especially ones that capture some breaking waves. That was a great photo you snagged sir, and thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your white salty froth all the way out here in the Mountains!  

Man, what was I thinking. That frosty beverage competed the entire meal. That was a nice cold pint of Mountain Jam from Southbound Brewing right there in Savannah. I also picked up (2) 6-packs at the local pop n shop for my fantasy football draft tomorrow with the boys. This will be our 13th consecutive year. Shenanigans will take place of course.

I saw a lady taking pictures from under the pier and thought I bet that would look cool. Totally stole her idea.  

B8B83B62-3307-42E2-8A30-30A363D3B9AD.jpeg

Edited by CHuntsman
  • Like 4

Odds to win the SUPER BOWL  56       8-28-2021 

OD
Team Odds
Kansas City Chiefs +450
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +700
Buffalo Bills +1100
Los Angeles Rams +1200
Baltimore Ravens +1400
Green Bay Packers +1400
San Francisco 49ers +1400
Cleveland Browns +1600
Tennessee Titans +2000
Seattle Seahawks +2500
New England Patriots +3000
Dallas Cowboys +3000
Los Angeles Chargers +3000
Arizona Cardinals +3500
Indianapolis Colts +3500
Miami Dolphins +4000
Minnesota Vikings +4000
New Orleans Saints +4000
Washington Football Team +4000
Pittsburgh Steelers +5000
Denver Broncos +5000
Chicago Bears +6600
Atlanta Falcons +8000
New York Giants +8000
Carolina Panthers +8000
Las Vegas Raiders +8000
Philadelphia Eagles +10000
Jacksonville Jaguars +12500
Cincinnati Bengals +15000
New York Jets +15000
Detroit Lions +25000
Houston Texans +30000
  • Like 3

Sunday Funnies  

250 Off the Beaten Plot ideas in 2021 | humor, funeral, bones funny

Funny funeral related

Grim reaper cartoon

Grim Reaper Memes

• Haha 2

Another week down, another week closer to kickoff and you know what that means another multiplayer for you to choose from. As of now we have Divisional Winners picked out, the Prime Time plays, Giving the Dog a Bone (formally Losing to Win) and now I give you the Pair 'em and Square 'em Picks. 

How these picks work. First off they will be similar to how the normal or regular picks work with the player choosing either a total or a spread for their 3 games. Of those 3 games chosen the player will decide and designate 2 of the 3 picks to be part of the Pair 'em and Square 'em. The 2 picks will be worth double "wins' double "loses" and/or nothing at all. The players wins the doubled wins by correctly selecting both teams and having the picks hit. For example if I select Washington over Chargers and Tampa Bay over Cowgirls, with both hitting I then would be granted 4 "wins" instead of the standard 2 wins. This would also be the same if the picks did not hit and I would be granted 4 "loses" instead of wins. Example: I picked the Chargers over Washington and the Cowgirls (which I would almost never do) over the Buccaneers. And lastly  the third option is basically a tie where the player is awarded nothing at all. This happens when one of the player's picks hits but the other does not hit. Example: if I choose the Bears over the Lions and then Falcons over the Panthers and only the Bears pick hits and the Falcons picks does not I am then granted nothing. With each pick off setting each other nothing is gained and nothing is lost. All in all you have to hope the third pick hits if the Pair 'em and Square 'em picks ended in a draw for the player to actually gain or lose anything on the week. Mind you too the Square 'em and Pair em picks also apply to totals and not just the spread. The same rules apply naturally to the totals picks as well. 

Once more if there are any questions about any of the "picks" please feel free to reach out and I will try to make sense of it all. Until then that is all from your Commish 2.0. Good night and don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, touch said:

Odds to win the SUPER BOWL  56       8-28-2021 

OD
Team Odds
Kansas City Chiefs +450
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +700
Buffalo Bills +1100
Los Angeles Rams +1200
Baltimore Ravens +1400
Green Bay Packers +1400
San Francisco 49ers +1400
Cleveland Browns +1600
Tennessee Titans +2000
Seattle Seahawks +2500
New England Patriots +3000
Dallas Cowboys +3000
Los Angeles Chargers +3000
Arizona Cardinals +3500
Indianapolis Colts +3500
Miami Dolphins +4000
Minnesota Vikings +4000
New Orleans Saints +4000
Washington Football Team +4000
Pittsburgh Steelers +5000
Denver Broncos +5000
Chicago Bears +6600
Atlanta Falcons +8000
New York Giants +8000
Carolina Panthers +8000
Las Vegas Raiders +8000
Philadelphia Eagles +10000
Jacksonville Jaguars +12500
Cincinnati Bengals +15000
New York Jets +15000
Detroit Lions +25000
Houston Texans +30000

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, greenemachine said:

Another week down, another week closer to kickoff and you know what that means another multiplayer for you to choose from. As of now we have Divisional Winners picked out, the Prime Time plays, Giving the Dog a Bone (formally Losing to Win) and now I give you the Pair 'em and Square 'em Picks. 

How these picks work. First off they will be similar to how the normal or regular picks work with the player choosing either a total or a spread for their 3 games. Of those 3 games chosen the player will decide and designate 2 of the 3 picks to be part of the Pair 'em and Square 'em. The 2 picks will be worth double "wins' double "loses" and/or nothing at all. The players wins the doubled wins by correctly selecting both teams and having the picks hit. For example if I select Washington over Chargers and Tampa Bay over Cowgirls, with both hitting I then would be granted 4 "wins" instead of the standard 2 wins. This would also be the same if the picks did not hit and I would be granted 4 "loses" instead of wins. Example: I picked the Chargers over Washington and the Cowgirls (which I would almost never do) over the Buccaneers. And lastly  the third option is basically a tie where the player is awarded nothing at all. This happens when one of the player's picks hits but the other does not hit. Example: if I choose the Bears over the Lions and then Falcons over the Panthers and only the Bears pick hits and the Falcons picks does not I am then granted nothing. With each pick off setting each other nothing is gained and nothing is lost. All in all you have to hope the third pick hits if the Pair 'em and Square 'em picks ended in a draw for the player to actually gain or lose anything on the week. Mind you too the Square 'em and Pair em picks also apply to totals and not just the spread. The same rules apply naturally to the totals picks as well. 

Once more if there are any questions about any of the "picks" please feel free to reach out and I will try to make sense of it all. Until then that is all from your Commish 2.0. Good night and don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

To clarify the amount of times you can use this 3 times throughout the season as early as Week 1.

• Like 1

Solid preseason for #16 so far and today he looked composed once more. I have officially dumped my support for #8 in purple and traded the Sparty-no vaccine for me- Bible cheerleader for Mr. Lawrence. 

jax.png&h=100&w=100

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG
Trevor Lawrence 11/12 139 11.6 2 0 0-0 154.5

And Trevor did it today against the always overrated, used to be America's team down in the Big D. I hear ya but it's the preseason LP argument. Hey I'm just pointing out the early poise Lawrence has shown. 

Great game Tarzan from Clemson. Go Jags!   Yahoo it's my weekend and I get to tee it up in the morning. Unfortunately it is still 90* daily in Asheville. 

A pair of 73's took our Club Championship. Oh he was a guy named Lawrence as well.  😉

Trevor Lawrence named Jaguars' starting quarterback for Week 1 game against  Texans - CBSSports.com

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 2:05 PM, Qqq123xx said:

Speaking of the above toons this was a great tv show pushing 20 years ago.

deadlikeme.jpg

l-intro-1622202765.jpg

Never heard of it, but I will take a taste this week as there are plenty of options on You tube.

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, greenemachine said:

To clarify the amount of times you can use this 3 times throughout the season as early as Week 1.

So on any given week I can take two prime time games and label them as "paired up" and if I hit both be awarded 8 points Mr. New Commish? 

Nice to see my suggestion to you of pairing up two selections for a double point value didn't end up on the cutting room floor. 

Edited by touch
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, touch said:

So on any given week I can take two prime time games and label them as "paired up" and if I hit both be awarded 8 points Mr. New Commish? 

Nice to see my suggestion to you of pairing up two selections for double point value didn't end up on the cutting room floor. 

No, no Mich Commish. I am sorry to say that the multiplayer picks that I posted such as the prime time picks the giving the dog a bone, and the pair em and square em picks can only be picked independently from each other. In short no combos, no mashing together multiplayers to create super multiplayers. I know since you lived in Vegas you're always looking to roll the ol' dice at every given chance but not this time. 

And for the audience to see behind the curtain. Yes indeed it was the mich commish's idea for the pair em and square em 4to be incorperated into the this year's season. Great idea from a great commissioner. 

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, greenemachine said:

No, no Mich Commish. I am sorry to say that the multiplayer picks that I posted such as the prime time picks the giving the dog a bone, and the pair em and square em picks can only be picked independently from each other. In short no combos, no mashing together multiplayers to create super multiplayers. I know since you lived in Vegas you're always looking to roll the ol' dice at every given chance but not this time. 

And for the audience to see behind the curtain. Yes indeed it was the mich commish's idea for the pair em and square em 4to be incorperated into the this year's season. Great idea from a great commissioner. 

Thank you.

One just has to think through all the angles two point oh. It's a learning experience grasshopper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This golf playoff is unreal. 

• Like 3

P3P I know you're about to partake in some extra circular actives that have called your attention elsewhere. And so in light of this I still want to give you a fair chance with the spread and totals for Week ! I will try and post the Vegas numbers as soon as they go up. The only issue with this is that sometimes they don't go up until after the 53 man roster cuts or the week of the first regular season game. If this happens and you've have already entered the no Wi-Fi zone just go ahead and give me 3 teams you feel will win straight up no numbers. Week 1 schedule is posted below for you. Let me know if you have any questions about this or if there might be an easier way. 

NFL on Twitter: "Are you ready for Week 1?! Week 1 tickets are now  available! https://t.co/mjp9JMwBpM 📺: #NFLScheduleRelease -- TONIGHT (8pm  ET) on @nflnetwork… https://t.co/c4zSYB89WZ"

• Like 3

Commish Greene, may we have One Post that compiles all the special plays please? And make it in a pretty clear and concise manner.  It would be handy for us to have as an easy reference.

For example:

Special Plays for the season

Squish the Mellon-That is a random grab of a drunk chick's bazoomba at a bar in Key West.

Sign the Mellon- That is when you whip one out and have John Daly autograph it with a Sharpie.

Double the Mellons- That is after last call when you stumble into a threesome in a Holiday Inn motel room during Spring Break in Panama City.

Inflate the Mellons- That is when you reach deep into your wallet and pay for your girl's breast augmentation.

ya get the idea G1 ? 

Edited by touch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, touch said:

Commish Greene, may we have One Post that compiles all the special plays please? And make it in pretty clear and concise manner.  It would be handy for us to have as an easy reference.

For example:

Special Plays for the season

Squish the Mellon-That is a random grab of a drunk chicks bazoomba at a bar in Key West.

Sign the Mellon- That is when you whip one out and have John Daly autograph it with a Sharpie.

Double the Mellons- That is when you stumble into a threesome after last call in a Panama City Holiday Inn room during Spring Break.

Inflate the Mellons- That is when you reach deep into your wallet and pay for your girls breast augmentation.

ya get the idea G1 ? 

You forgot about 2 more there Mich Commish

Melon Patch- when the Melon take a month long vacation to the Playboy mansion.

Helen the Melon- The high school flame that gave TWO good reason to look her way 

• Haha 2

So there's a member who trusts me exclusively to watch over his numerous exotic automobiles when he's playing golf or going to the pool with his wife. He always tells me take them for a spin. No I don't go downtown Asheville being a pretend Magnum PI 😄, but I do take them for a law abiding cruise around the neighborhood. It's kind of intimidating being at the controls of a Ferrari, but exhilarating nonetheless.

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

Agitate the Mellons- That's when you take her for an off road ride in your Jeep and she's wearing a tube top.

Bake the Mellons- She is in her topless glory by your side at that high end resort's lagoon pool in Miami.

12 Problems That Only Busty Girls Have

Busty Girl Problems summarizes existing as a busty woman in public:  SRSComics

12 Problems That Only Busty Girls Have

Edited by touch
  • Haha 3

P3P, here is wishing you a fine upcoming escape to wherever you are going. 

Get pumped up for the Pittsburgh Steelers game when you put this 36'' x 21'' Mascot Mat in your fan cave. It features vivid Pittsburgh Steelers graphics that capture the excitement of the game.

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BHNFCARCPSBR_p_2048x.jpg?v=1569427766

• Like 2