2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Pigskin Pick 'em Party

greenemachine

P3P' s wife has toned gam's and that probably aids her while climbing those furry and sandy knolls. P3P's wife also has a quite nice finish position with driver. Balanced baby! 

Thanks again for sharing the photos sir. 

• Like 4

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Getting costly to see the GOAT and his teammates live.

Average Ticket Price For Thursday’s Bucs-Cowboys NFL Season Opener Nearing $600

Edited by touch

2 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

I did not play well. Faired better at Waterville which was much more playable. Still on the phone, so this is all I have. Shot a 44-39-83, par is 35-37-72. Two in the badness on 2 and 3.

Heres a pic of my wife with a WTF moment.

246A3509-5A52-447B-A748-11E925901D92.jpeg

C0F23AAC-37ED-4504-BF81-B0ACD35D9144.jpeg

5736C65C-F6AD-4130-A38A-48A2A0A0AE92.jpeg

4706D74B-EC64-46CC-A38A-ABCE17A28A8C.jpeg

007097D5-4B06-46CD-A5A4-1FC96505668B.jpeg

Pure heaven - I did the Lahinch, Tralee, Waterville, Doobeg, Ballybunion rota a few times a year.  What a life enhancing trip it is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, greenemachine said:

Perfect! I read this as Seattle and Green Bay worth 1 win each with the rams getting 2.

Yes Sir!  4 points and a gold star pour moi!

All the changes may be a little hard to digest early but as the weeks roll on I believe we can (and will) adapt. 

• Like 2

Welcome back NFL fans. Our long wait is finally over. Today we have the first game of the 2021 season. How jazzed are we? So I'm thinking everything today has to be about football. 

Let's see: Minnesota's Ryan Jeffers gets his hand on the ball, keeps his feet in bounds, maintains possession all the way through contact with the ground. Yep, that's a catch. First down, Twins.

😁

• Like 3

On 9/2/2021 at 12:03 PM, greenemachine said:

With exactly one week until Game 1 of the 2021 NFL Season and with a new participant now in the fold. Here is a summery of how this competition will work, multiplayers included. 

Every Tuesday I will be posting the Vegas lines for each and every NFL game this season. The player must pick 3 from either the over/under or the totals given. This could be from the same game or across the board in different games from the NFL landscape. I will be keeping record of every player games and showcasing them every Tuesday each week of the NFL season. For each correct pick the player chooses it will count as a "W". The same goes for each incorrect pick the players chooses with it counting as a "L". Ties, meaning the player chose a game without a hook (generally seen as a .5 a half point), and the game hits exactly what Vegas predicted. Ties can happen on both sides, coming with totals and over/under. The record will kept as such W-L-T. This year is unique. We will be playing/picking through the playoffs and the Super Bowl so buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride to the finish. As commish 2.0 I have introduced 1 season long and 5 new "multiplier picks" such as the Divisional Picks, Giving the Dog a Bone, Pair 'em and Square 'em, Prime Time Picks and lastly The Dart Board

Starting off with the Divisional Picks, these picks will be offered up before the start of the season and must be chosen before season's start. Choosing from 4 divisions: the AFC NORTH, AFC EAST, NFC SOUTH and NFC WEST the player will pick ONLY ONE TEAM from ONLY ONE DIVISION in which they think will eventually win their respective division by year's end. If correct this pick will award the player 10 "wins" at the conclusion of this year's regular season. 

Giving the Dog a Bone: Can only be used 1 time during the Regular Season after Week 7. The giving the Dog a Bone pick will have the player pick a team with a losing record and is playing against a team with a winning record for a chance to net or lose an additional 3 points. Spread a non factor for these picks. As long as the team you pick for that week has a LOSING record AND is playing a team with a WINNING record the Lose to Win pick will be active upon the player's choosing. How it works. If I choose the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 15 with a record of 5-10 facing the Green Bay Packers with a record of 10-5 and signify I would like the Losing to Win Pick to be active with a LTW next to my pick, the +/- 3 games with be active. If the Raiders end up winning I am then granted an additional 3 "wins" to my overall total. If the Raiders end up losing then I am given 3 additional "loses" to my overall total. 

What my picks should look like with the Losing to Win pick included. 

Ari +5 

Den -8

LV - DOG

I give you the Pair 'em and Square 'em Picks.  Can only be used 3X's during the regular season 

How these picks work. First off they will be similar to how the normal or regular picks work with the player choosing either a total or a spread for their 3 games. Of those 3 games chosen the player will decide and designate 2 of the 3 picks to be part of the Pair 'em and Square 'em. The 2 picks will be worth double "wins' double "loses" and/or nothing at all. The players wins the doubled wins by correctly selecting both teams and having the picks hit. For example if I select Washington over Chargers and Tampa Bay over Cowgirls, with both hitting I then would be granted 4 "wins" instead of the standard 2 wins. This would also be the same if the picks did not hit and I would be granted 4 "loses" instead of wins. Example: I picked the Chargers over Washington and the Cowgirls (which I would almost never do) over the Buccaneers. And lastly  the third option is basically a tie where the player is awarded nothing at all. This happens when one of the player's picks hits but the other does not hit. Example: if I choose the Bears over the Lions and then Falcons over the Panthers and only the Bears pick hits and the Falcons picks does not I am then granted nothing. With each pick off setting each other nothing is gained and nothing is lost. All in all you have to hope the third pick hits if the Pair 'em and Square 'em picks ended in a draw for the player to actually gain or lose anything on the week. Mind you too the Square 'em and Pair em picks also apply to totals and not just the spread. The same rules apply naturally to the totals picks as well. When using this multiplier in the picks please list them in  Bold Italics so I know to count the multiplier correctly. Picks should look like the following: 

Tennessee Titans over the Houston Texans

Kansas City Chiefs over the Denver Broncos 

Green Bay Packers over the Detroit Lions 

The Prime Time Picks. Can be used each week throughout the regular season if chosen, no limit. This gives you, the player, an opportunity to have a bonus "win" in correctly choosing one of the winning teams playing in any of the Prime Time games. (Thursday Night,Sunday Night or Monday Night) The bonus win will only happen when the player chooses who wins or loses the game based on the Vegas odds for that game. The total score Over/Under will not be considered when trying to play the Prime Time Picks bet and adding an additional "win" to the players record. Example: The Carolina Panthers play the New York Jets on Sunday Night. with a Vegas line of Carolina - 8. I choose Carolina -8 and therefore if Carolina wins by 9 or more I would win the "bonus" win giving me 2 wins instead of just 1. I however couldn't choose the Over/Under for the Carolina New York game to be awarded a bonus "win". There will be no cap in this, so if you're feeling saucy one week you could go with all Prime Time Picks (giving the player a max of 6 wins/loses for the week instead of 3 wins/loses) as well the player could do the same the following week if chosen. To help out commish 2.0 the only thing that I ask is when selecting a Prime Time  Pick put it in BOLD so it sticks out for me when tabulating final scores at the end of each week.  

To put a bow on this, lastly we have The Dart Board. Can only be used one time during the regular season. This solely involves totals where the player will pick 3 totals of 3 games. They will then take the cumulative totals for the combined 3 games and bet either the cumulative Over/Under of the 3 games. If the player's Over/Under of the games bet against fall within a plus "over" or a minus "under" 10 points the player is awarded 5 "wins". If the players is plus or minus 5 points the players is awarded 8 "wins". If the players is dead on with their number a "bullseye" with the plus or minus then they are awarded 10 "wins" on the season. The risk being is if the player is outside the "outer ring" of the +/- 10 point "missing the dart board" then the player is granted 8 "loses".  For Example if I take the totals in the New Orleans and Jacksonville game +/-35.5, the New England and Miami game, +/-33, the Pittsburgh and Baltimore game +/- 35 that would be a cumulative total of 103.5. Let's say, in order, the games  finished 33,38,35. This would be a cumulative total of 106 I would be within in 5 points of the 103.5 total and awarded 8 "wins". To help out commish with the scoring and organization when choosing the dart board pick simply list your games with their respective totals next to them followed by the cumulative total of all 3 games at the bottom. It should look something like this:

New Orleans Jacksonville 35.5 

New England Miami 33

Pittsburgh Baltimore 35

Total 103.5

I will automictically know that you are using your dart board play and thus score it as such. 

Disclaimer: Players are not permitted to play more than ONE "multiplier" pick at a time. No combining, stacking or doubling of any kind. Also if the multiplier pick is not labeled before kickoff then that multiplier pick will not be counted and instead will be counted as a normal pick. I will actively keep a record of what "multiplier picks have/have not been used, so if there is any question which one has/ hasn't been played yet please feel free to ask I will gladly let you know which ones you still have available to you to play. 

I hope this has covered everything especially about the new stuff being introduced. The hope is the multiplier picks will provide some excitement especially when heading into playoff season as ya'll will have some newly found "aces" up your sleeve. If there are any questions big or small about anything above or not please let me know I will be sure to find you an answer even if I don't know it immediately. That's it from commish 2.0 tonight, I will however be posting the Vegas lines in the coming days as they start to form and take place, so be sure to be on the lookout for them in the coming days, but until then good knight and be sure to tip your waitstaff.  

-Commish 2.0 "Melon"

Re-posting as I know ill have to come back and look for it.

ITS GAMEDAY BOYS!!!!!!  Cant wait to watch the cowgirls lose tonight!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2021 at 6:24 PM, greenemachine said:

Week 1 Lines

Matchup Time Spread Over/Under
Cowboys at Buccaneers Thurs, 8:20 p.m. ET Buccaneers -7.5 50.5
Steelers at Bills Sun, 1 p.m. ET Bills -6.5 48.5
Jets at Panthers Sun, 1 p.m. ET Panthers -5 44
Jaguars at Texans Sun, 1 p.m. ET Texans +3 45
Cardinals at Titans Sun, 1 p.m. ET Titans -3 52
Chargers at Washington Sun, 1 p.m. ET Washington +1 44.5
Eagles at Falcons Sun, 1 p.m. ET Falcons -3.5 48
Seahawks at Colts Sun, 1 p.m. ET Colts +2.5 48.5
Vikings at Bengals Sun, 1 p.m. ET Bengals +3.5 48
49ers at Lions Sun, 1 p.m. ET Lions +7.5 45.5
Browns at Chiefs Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Chiefs -6 53
Dolphins at Patriots Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Patriots -3 44
Broncos at Giants Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Giants +2.5 42.5
Packers at Saints Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Saints +3 50
Bears at Rams Sun, 8:20 p.m. ET Rams -7 45
Ravens at Raiders Mon, 8:15 p.m. ET Raiders +4 51

This too.

• Like 1

And Sports Betting is now officially legal in AZ.

One of the better promos for us in AZ - Caesars is giving back, up to $5000 on your first losing bet.  It is returned in Bet credit only, but that is still a great deal!  You have a shot at winning 5k and if you lose, you still have your 5k to bet with moving forward.

All the others are giving promos, I can't keep up. I only signed up for Draft kings (which I hate btw) and Caesars.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Petethreeput said:

Still on phone. 86 with a required triple on a hole. Ballybunion is hard folks, but P48 knows that.

One photo is a 200 yd par 3. Not much to look at, caddie says hit it 200 that way and straight is better.

Oh, and brooms as takes.

BC4E2A0B-E5A9-49B6-B467-832D19BF3F4D.jpeg

E9D557E2-8E5A-49E7-A6D4-3E5A1B7D850E.jpeg

254AB4D2-349D-41F4-B177-1E7B9530DD39.jpeg

8BD8FFF2-2FA3-4E40-BCC2-C2AE2B389E83.jpeg

FBB2A9A0-9030-483F-A5E7-81E43516E3CB.jpeg

Thanks a mil for these wonderful photos!!

• Like 1

Week 1 Lines

Matchup Time Spread Over/Under
Cowboys at Buccaneers Thurs, 8:20 p.m. ET Buccaneers -7.5 50.5
Steelers at Bills Sun, 1 p.m. ET Bills -6.5 48.5
Jets at Panthers Sun, 1 p.m. ET Panthers -5 44
Jaguars at Texans Sun, 1 p.m. ET Texans +3 45
Cardinals at Titans Sun, 1 p.m. ET Titans -3 52
Chargers at Washington Sun, 1 p.m. ET Washington +1 44.5
Eagles at Falcons Sun, 1 p.m. ET Falcons -3.5 48
Seahawks at Colts Sun, 1 p.m. ET Colts +2.5 48.5
Vikings at Bengals Sun, 1 p.m. ET Bengals +3.5 48
49ers at Lions Sun, 1 p.m. ET Lions +7.5 45.5
Browns at Chiefs Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Chiefs -6 53
Dolphins at Patriots Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Patriots -3 44
Broncos at Giants Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Giants +2.5 42.5
Packers at Saints Sun, 4:25 p.m. ET Saints +3 50
Bears at Rams Sun, 8:20 p.m. ET Rams -7 45
Ravens at Raiders Mon, 8:15 p.m. ET Raiders +4 51
  • Like 2

Wondering if this food and beverage guy might get a photo or two of some plates of food being served over in Ireland? 

• Like 2

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Just checking to see if y'all still Dem Boyz...'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, doctoro said:

Well happy to say I hit on Dem Boyz covering +9.5 against the Harlem Globetrotting Buccaneers I don't need to tell anyone who would be the Meadowlark Lemon in that equation???  The Brady machine was tight.  Godwin needs to hold on to the rock.  Gronk looked like Curly Neal

The over was a great bet. But i liked the +9.5 better

I told my brother Brady will lead them down the field for a game winning field goal and when I woke up this morning low and behold!

I get an L in the ledger for big D and a W in the bet column for Me!

Amari Cooper my FFL WR also balled out and surpassed the QB total output of my opponent who had Tom effing Brady!

Nice day to be alive.

Without further ado, lets get to it!  Week 1 picks: I am not sure about the extra curricular stuff, I will watch and learn.

I feel like the fact that I was horrible in high school with algebra and physics that I need a tutor for all that hanky panky...just kidding.  I need time to look at the games and I have not reconnected my tv's at home yet.  I might opt for FUBO TV so I can stream anywhere.  I only saw the first half of the game last night.  

I think I am taking the Ravens -4 Why would I do that? The Raiders Suck that is why, Jon Gruden is way overrated as a coach and Mayock is better at evaluating talent on TV than he is at signing players to fill in a team.  

The game will be the first in the very loud confines at Vegas. The fans will be loud.  But Harbaugh is going to be ready. He always has the Ravens ready to play, they took huge hits at the RB position and their receivers are dinged. Watch for the Ravens defense to dictate game flow and momentum, Lamar and Mark Andrews will do enough to put little daggers in the heart of Gruden and Derek Carr which equals a cover  Ravens -4   I want to do that prime time thing here.

I think we have two teams that play the same style of game here.  What you say Derek Henry is a 30+ carry back

Got to have a lead to do that. Both QB's play fast and that means more plays

Taking the over Tenn/Arizona 52

I am a Steelers fan and I love Mike Tomlin he's a top notch coach and the defense is stout.

I love Josh Allen might end up as MVP and a Super bowl winner this year. No way Ben can hang with Allen 

Taking the Bills -6.5

Good Luck Everyone!

I was hoping that when there actually was some regular season NFL football taking place our wise Doc would start to resurface around here.  I speak for a few of us and tell ya we very much enjoy your "takes" in breaking it down weekly for us.

Welcome back friend. 😃

• Like 2