APPLY NOW: Cleveland RTX Full-Face Wedges! 3 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Waco, TX
2. Handicap? 14
3. Current wedge set up? RTX Zipcore 52 MID 10/56 MID 10/60 LOW 8 (Black Satin) w/ Modus 125 Wedge Shafts 
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Love my current RTX wedges but cant help but wonder if I can benefit from full face grooves as I tend to miss off of the toe and lose substantial spin on those shots. Also inspire a lot more confidence. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 52, 56, 60 RTX Full-Fact Black Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Most definitely!

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

1. City, State? Savannah, GA
2. Handicap? 10.3
3. Current wedge set up? Callaway Jaws Raw 52,   MD3 56, 60 (LH)
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Been waiting for the current setup to pick up some wear, but i've wanted to try the zipcores for a while
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50,54,58 RTX Full-Face Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? - Cleveland, OH
2. Handicap? - 3.5
3. Current wedge set up? - 52, 56 & 60 all Cleveland RTX Zip Core Black Satin
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? - I've always wanted to try a full face for the 60 degree, and would love to test it out. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) - 52, 56, 60 & Tour Rack 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Absolutely, yes

City, State? Eau Claire Wi
2. Handicap? 10
3. Current wedge set up? Kirkland signature 52, 56, 60 all stock
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? been wanting to get into full face, never tried cleveland wedges before
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50,56,60 tour rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yep!

1. City, State? Okc, Oklahoma
2. Handicap?  0.6
3. Current wedge set up? 54, 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Dealing with some thick rough and delicate shots around our courses, a full face would add a level of confidence knowing i have more surface area when opening the face up.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Fac e Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  I would like to just test two as i like my 50 degree to be a set matching club. Id like to try the 54 and 60 in the tour rack version

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

How To Apply

1. City, State? Honolulu, HI
2. Handicap? 5
3. Current wedge set up? Kirkland 52, 56, 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? The Ultizip grooves look interesting. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Right handed full face black satin in 52,56,60. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Driver: TaylorMade M5, 9.25 // Graphite Design, DI-6x
3 Wood: TaylorMade M4, 3HL 16.5 // Fujikura Atmos Red 6S
2 and 3 HY: Titleist 915 H //Mitsubishi Diamana S 70 S flex 
Irons: TaylorMade P790 4-5, P760 5-PW // True Temper Tour Issue S400
Wedges: Kirkland, 52, 56, 60 // TT Standard Issue
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5

Ball: Bridgestone BXS, Pearl White (Japan Spec) 

Grip: GolfPride MCC Align Mid Size (Driver to 3 Hy), Taylormade Full Cord (4-PW), GolfPride Plus 4 (52, 56, 60)

1. City, State? Gilbert, AZ
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current wedge set up? 50,54,58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Would like to see if a new wedge would help generate more spin as well as trying a full face wedge for the first time.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50, 54, 60 in the RTX Full-Face Black Satin

TM Stealth2+ 10.5 Diamana T+ 60s

TM Stealth2 15* TM Ventus TR 6-S 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

1. Tallahassee, Fl
2. 1.8 índex 
3. Srxion zx7 aw (51*)

Cleveland RTX4 (54*)

Titleist SM8 m grind (60*)
4. My wedge game is mediocre and I have been searching for some replacements. 
5. RTX Full Face Tour Rack preferred but will take whatever. I’m concerned about the spinner shaft. Never really got along with it. Maybe this will be different. 
50*
54*
58*

6. I am. I’m a HS golf coach and English teacher so I could have my players hit these as well for more reviews. 

Thank you!

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5 w/Evenflow Riptide CB X-Stiff 
Cobra F8+ 14.5* Rouge Silver X-Stiff

Cobra F8+ 18* Rouge Silver X-Stiff
Srxion 4-6 ZX5 irons, ZX7 7-PW irons w/PX LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50, 54, 58 x/PX LZ 6.0
Sik Flo or Sik DW or Edel or SGC Norwood 

1. City, State? San Francisco, CA
2. Handicap? 20
3. Current wedge set up? 52/56/60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Haven’t changed wedges in a long time. The versatility of the RTX full-face is appealing. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 52* Black Satin, 56* and 60* Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

City, State? Willard UT
2. Handicap? +2
3. Current wedge set up? 50, 54, 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I love the look of the wedges and would love to see if these are a upgrade from the RTX4 wedges I used for 2 years
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Tour rack 50, 54, 58

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes absolutely 

TAYLORMADE QI 10LS 8* GD VF 50 X

PING G425 LST 14.5 Rogue 80X

PING G430 HY 17* Tour 2.0 X

PING G430 HY 19* Tour 2.0 X

PING BLUEPRINT S Accra Green 125

PING S159 50S, 54H, 58S Accra 130

I series steel shafts 

PING OSLO 3 PLD PLUS no sight line dot only                   

1. City, State? San Fernando, CA
2. Handicap? 5.2
3. Current wedge set up? 2 wedge system. 48* CBX 2 Satin with the TGI 100 shaft, 56* RTX Full Face Black with the TGI 100 shaft. The 56* is a work horse and the full face allows me to play wonderful shots that my mind can imagine. Really love this face a lot. The 48* is mainly for approaches.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Cleveland makes excellent wedges, just the right shape that suits my eye but more importantly, they make wedges that last & last on the face. I'd like to try the Zipcore tech thats been touted for a few years now that was NOT available back when I got my wedges. I like the C-Grind.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? 48*, 52* and 56* Full Face Black satin

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1. Minneapolis, MN

2. 6.8

3. 56 & 60 degree Wishon

4. I want to review them because I really want black satin wedges again. I also like the look of the full-face and want to try out the ripcore technology. 
5. 48*, 56*, 60* in full face black satin

6. OF COURSE!!!! I’d love to!

Thanks Cleveland and GolfWRX!

1. Madison, AL
2. 6.5
3. Taylormade MG2 SB 50, 54, 58
4. It’s time for new wedges and I almost bought the zip cores last time. Really want to try them with the new grinds and full face milling. 
5. full face black satin 52

Full face tour rack 56 & 60 “rounded” 
6. Absolutely! I can provide launch monitor numbers as well. 

Edited by Stephen1125

How To Apply

1. City, State? Sutherlin, OR
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up? Cleveland RTX-4 50, 54, 58 - Mid on all
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Big fan of their wedges, want to try full face.  Front runner for what I'll probably upgrade to next season.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Black Satin 50, 54, 58

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA
2. Handicap? 20
3. Current wedge set up? Gap, pitching, 58, 64
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Love my Cbx 58, would love to try the newest Cleveland tech 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) black-54, 58, 60

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. Houston, TX
2. 0.9
3. 50, 54, 58 RTX Zipcore Raw
4. I am curious to see how these clubs perform on shots from poor lies, out of the rough and in bunkers. These conditions most often lead to off center strikes for me.
5. RTX Full-Face Tour Rack 50, 54 and 58

6. Definitely! Thanks for the opportunity.

1. City, State? Pittsburgh, Pa
2. Handicap? 4.2
3. Current wedge set up? 50,54,60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I used to play Cleveland wedges and want to see if they are just as good as before
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)54 and 58 in Full-Face Black Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

•  How To Apply

1. Charlotte, NC
2. Handicap - 16ish
3. Current wedge set up - Callaway Jaws MD5 48s, 54s, 60x
4. I's like to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face because as someone who's short game tends to bail me out, I tend to miss high toe when I miss on my wedges so the full-face wedge intrigues me.
5. What three wedges would you like to test - 52, 56, 60 -- in black satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? -- Absolutely! 

We're going on a Minimalist Adventure who knows were we'll end up:

"Full" 10-Club Bag currently looks like this:

Taylormade BRNR Mini Copper 13.5

Taylormade Sim Max 7w Mitsubishi Diamana F Limited 75S

Titleist 818H1 25* Fuji Atmos Black 9s

Callaway Mavrik Pro 7-PW Project X Rifle Tour Flighted 105 6.0

Vokey SM9 50.08F

Vokey SM9 56.10S

White Hot OG #1

Srixon Z Star/Chrome Soft X

1. City, State? Fort Mill, SC
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up? 50, RTX 3 54, RTX 3 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? It’s time for new wedges. I would to try them with the new grinds and full face milling and see if I get better results in different conditions on the course
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)54, 58, and 60 in Tour Rack 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

WITB
TM SIM - 10.5
Ping G25 FW 15*
Ping G25 Hybrid 19*
JPX-900 Forged 4-GW Dynamic Gold X-100
Cleveland RTX-3 54, 58
Bettinardi SS28

1. City, State? Troy, NY
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up? Taylormade Milled Grind 52, 56, 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I've always loved the feel of cleveland wedges, my first set of irons were cleveland tour action
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin

1. City, State? Fairfax, VA
2. Handicap? ~ 15
3. Current wedge set up? 52, 56 CBX2
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I love my CBX2 and am interested in continuing to improve my short game with a full-face set.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 52, 56, 60 RTX Full-Face Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, of course!

1. Denver, CO
2. 3 Handicap
3. Current wedge set up: 50* RTX 4, 54* Jaws Raw S Grind, 58* Jaws Raw X Grind
4. Have yet to experiment with a Full Face style wedge on-course. Since I play most of my shots from 50 yards and in and around the green with an open face 58*, I've been curious how this style could suit my game.
5. Would like to test the RTX Full-Face Tour Rack in 58*

6. YES! Willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates.

1. City, State? Mechanicsburg, PA
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey 54 56 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I’ve always used Vokey wedges and I’m looking to try something new.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

52 56 60 in Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absoutley!!

1. City, State? Edmonds, WA
2. Handicap? 14
3. Current wedge set up? Mizuno T20 52/09 & 58/12
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I'm very curious about full face grooves especially in my lob wedge. I play a lot of open face shots and catch a lot on the toe. I also want Cleveland wedges in the bag in general.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack). Black Satin 52, Tour Rack 56 & 60

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

My WITB

Ai Smoke TD Max 9º N/+1 Tour AD VF 6x

TSi2 16.5º D1  LIN-Q M40x Blue 7F5

Sim Max 7w LIN-Q Gunmetal Concept 8F5 /// Stealth 2 Plus Rescue 19.5º Tour AD IZ 95x

ZX Utility 4i MMT 105tx

T150 5-PW Modus 115x

SM10 48F & 53F Modus 125x /// RTX Full Face 58º  Modus 125 Wedge

Toulon Garage Las Vegas H7 KBS CT Tour

Ball: TP5x or Prov1

How To Apply

1. City, State? Rapid City, Michigan 
2. Handicap? 8.5
3. Current wedge set up? 

50 degree wedge Titleist Vokey SM7

54 degree wedge 

58 degree wedge

4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I previously used Cleveland wedges and would like to compare to Vokeys especially on the spin and consistency 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

RTX Full-Face Black Satin

50 mid

54 mid

58 mid

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Salinas, CA
2. Handicap? 13.4
3. Current wedge set up? RTX 3.0 mid bounce
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  I am in need of an upgrade and have never played full face wedges
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 52, 56, 60 in full face black

1. City, State? Charleston, SC
2. Handicap? 2
3. Current wedge set up? Cleveland RTX4 (50,54,58)
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Love my RTX4's and if Zipcore is an improvement on them, then I'm all in.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  RTX Full-Face Black Satin 50, 54, 58

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Most definitely.

1. City, State? Laguna Hills CA

2. Handicap? 10.7

3. Current wedge set up? 52°/58°

4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I hit out on the tow with my current zipcores quite often with short chips and feel it hinders my performance when I'm not getting the ball in the grooves

5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) tour rack 52°/58°/64°

[b][color=#8b4513]Wyoming[/color] [color=#ffd700]Cowboys[/color][/b]

•  

1. City, State? Boulder, CO
2. Handicap? 9
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey sm6 54 degree and Vokey sm7 60 degree
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I have always just hodgepodged used wedges and I would love to finally really dial in a new set of wedges and see the differences they can make. I have also never used Cleveland wedges and have alway been intrigued
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  52, 56, 60 Full Face Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!