Sqairz shoes at GlobalGolf

Mych

In case anyone is looking for Sqairz golf shoes, GlobalGolf has some "used" pairs in limited styles/colors/sizes for $69.99. I was also able to use a coupon that was about equal to the shipping cost. 

My pair came basically brand new. No grass/dirt in the cleats, but looked like they had been tried on (slight toe crease). 

20221031_152421.jpg

Edited by Mych
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

Do these seem to fit true to size for you?

TITLEIST TSR 2 w/PX Evenflow Riptide

Titleist TSR2 16.5 w/Tensei Blue

Titleist TSR2 21w/Tensei Blue

Titleist TSR1 5h, 6h 7h w/Kuro Kage Black

Titleist 24 T-100 7-AW, Recoil 95

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Scotty Phantom X5, Scotty Squareback

Titleist ProV1, Callaway Chrome Tour

Vessel Player IV Pro

Woah...DAMN IT, I knew I should have not have lurked tonight

Got mine from 3Balls, "Awesome" condition. 9.5 size in the Mens 20/20 with the 20% GOLF20 coupon code, total was about $1 something more than the sale $69.99 (+ tax, shipping and some "sustainability" BS fee)

Always wanted to try the SQAIRZ shoes. Heard a lot about them but lets see how they do against my Adidas Boost BOAs

Thanks for the headsup OP and no-thanks for making me spend more money on shoes I DID NOT NEED...🤦‍♂️

🍻

• Haha 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

6 hours ago, JasonPetermann said:

Do these seem to fit true to size for you?

I'd say slightly large, but I have trouble with anything that has a narrow toe box so I prefer more room. I have a pair of Nike Air Max 1g that I can barely wear and my current walking-golf shoes are FJ Flex which are a little snug in the toe also. Both are sz 14, as are the Sqairz . 

The Sqairz feel about a half size larger than both of the others, but not big enough to feel clumsy at all. None of my toes quite reach the front of the Sqairz. They have another pair in sz 13 in black that I'm strongly considering. I have enough room in the toe box of the 14s that I can probably fit a 13 comfortably also. 

Edited by Mych
  • Thanks 1

WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

I find they fit pretty true to size.  I wear a 10W in regular shoes and the 10s in Sqairz fit fine.  I need the extra width in the toe area which the design of the Sqairz takes care of nicely.  

Ping G400 max
Ping G410 5 wood
Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

Titleist T350 irons
54* & 58* Sub70 JB Wedges
PXG Operator H w/ BGT stability tour shaft or  SIK FLO C with LAGP shaft

Thanks I just ordered from GG.  I paid 94.99 less 20% FRIDAY20 code.  Almost as good as OP @Mych.  Could have been a difference due to colors.

I already have a pair and found that I had to move up one half size compared to my Footjoy Dryjoys Tour shoes.  My big toes were bumping into the front of the shoe.  So while the toe box is wide, it might be a bit short?  Compared to my New Balance golf shoes, the Sqairz are the same size number.

FJ 9

NB 9.5

Sq 9.5 

Your mileage may vary.

M4 Driver
4, 7, 9 woods

5, 6 Adams hybrids
7-GW Maltby irons
54 & 58º Wedges
LAB Mezz.1 box stock

I ended up ordering another pair of 13s in black. That pair looked slightly more used, but not played-in. Just a few small blades of grass in the cleats. Still better than my expectation for any "used" condition. 

I definitely think the 13s will get more use than the 14s for me. The 13s barely fit, and my feet are swimming a little in the 14s.

Edited by Mych

I ordered grey pair of the Arrow model. Usually wear a 9ee in New Balance. Took a chance on 9.5 from Sqairz. They fit perfectly. I will say, my initial impression is that these shoes are extremely well made. If they work out for me on course, I may ditch my other shoes and go all Sqairz. Too bad they don't make any models in brown. Definitely looking at a black and a white pair if these work out.

• Like 1

My 9.5 Arrows came today and unfortunately were size 10 in a 9.5 box.  Global Golf had one pair of 9.5 left so they are taking care of me. 

FWIW, the shoes from GG had been worn on grass, probably just once.  They were in excellent shape though.  So they were as advertised.

Edited by Snowman9000

M4 Driver
4, 7, 9 woods

5, 6 Adams hybrids
7-GW Maltby irons
54 & 58º Wedges
LAB Mezz.1 box stock

On 11/10/2022 at 9:41 PM, Circaflex said:

no 14s 😞

My first pair was white size 14's (pictured in first post in this thread) that feel a little bigger than I'd prefer. I wore them for one round, but if you're interested I'd consider selling the 14's and just keeping the 13's that I bought later. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 9:23 AM, Snowman9000 said:

Also, Sqairz themselves are having a sale right now. 

Use code GRAVES for an additional off! Since Todd Graves is a sponsor for Sqairz. So about $155ish you get a new pairs with shoe bag...not bad

Me. I am on my 4th pair 9.5 size shoes from GlobalGolf since I posted early on this thread. 1 pair of 20/20 and 3 of Arrow (1 black and 2 white red or blue trim). Condition from Mint to Slightly Worn Condition

Yeah, totally convince these shoes are that good for stability.

Also check out Todd Graves Youtube review of these shoes from the SPS perspective

Edited by SwingBlues

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft

Also..my ordered MINT condition Arrow shoes were $94 2 days before Black Friday, are now $69.99.

Called up Global Golf and they refunded the difference. No questions asked...gotta ❤ Global Golf 👍

With the current promo code today on Global Golf, you can get these for like $60 including economy shipping. I really want to pull the trigger on a pair of Arrows. Sqairz's size comparison chart shows they are a half size larger than the same number in Adidas, which concerns me as I'm an 8 in Adidas but Global Golf doesn't have a 7.5 in the sale Sqairz shoes. I'm afraid the Sqairz 8 might be too big.

Edited by Bonneville85308

28 minutes ago, Bonneville85308 said:

With the current promo code today on Global Golf, you can get these for like $60 including economy shipping. I really want to pull the trigger on a pair of Arrows. Sqairz's size comparison chart shows they are a half size larger than the same number in Adidas, which concerns me as I'm an 8 in Adidas but Global Golf doesn't have a 7.5 in the sale Sqairz shoes. I'm afraid the Sqairz 8 might be too big.

Adidas is sometimes crazy. I have a pair of Boost that is suppose to be 9.5 but its really 9 and jams my little toe area. Could not be stretched out either. The other Boost are somewhat true to size 9.5

The Sqairz appear to be a touch larger but it's consistent from 20/20 to the Arrows that I have. Is it a 1/2 size larger? Dunno but it's a more "relax" fix on my foot than all of my Adidas and a tightening of the shoe lace helped. Also, those laces work great. I think if I had to explain it, it more of a wider fit than length.

I had a pair of size 10 Adidas once and it wore larger than these Sqairz/9.5

Global golf return policy is pretty good but you're up for about $8 in Fedex return shipping to them (they provide discounted return shipping). May be worth it for $69 a pair for MINT condition shoes. May be.

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2022 at 5:16 PM, Bonneville85308 said:

I picked up one of the Arrows for $60 from Global Golf after seeing this thread. It was in "mint condition". Showed up like others here - top and sides look brand new, but bottom definitely looks worn. I had two nice treat - the left shoe had a piece of rabbit poop in one of the spikes and the right shoe had one spike that had some gray scratching that would not come off - maybe from cart path or concrete. Seems like the shoes were worn for 9 holes. not sure if it would be mint with that scratch, but still great for $60, so very pleased. The wide toe box is nice and the shoe seems extremely sturdy. Excited to try these once the snow is off the ground. I am a size 9 and these were fairly true to size; maybe a touch big, but the same with thicker sock and probably between a medium and wide compared to my normal Puma/Adidas golf shoe. Really nice shoe.

Edited by dcl5dcl5

I think $60 for a $200 shoe that is a store model or worn once is not that weird, but to each his own. I'd never try these out at full price. I like the concept of the shoe. I was hoping "mint condition" would have been floor model, but it was nicer than some of the more used ones in this thread.

Edited by dcl5dcl5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tanner25 said:

Seems a little weird to buy used shoes. But, maybe a cost effective way to check them out. 

True Linkswear now has a second chance area on their website for used shoes. 

• Like 1

Mizuno STZ Driver

Titleist TS3 3W

Titleist TS3 5W

Titleist TS2 21H

Mizuno JPX919HMP 5i-9i,PW

Vokey SM9 50.12F

Vokey SM8 56.12D (Bent to 54)

Vokey SM8 58.12D

Odyssey DFX #7

Anyone use insoles with these? What brand of insole will fit these with the wide toe box?

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Vessel Player IV Pro

Glad I saw this thread. Had wanted to try a pair. Not necessarily for the claims they make. But for the wide toe area. I'm weird about my toes being too cramped. Just couldn't bring myself to shell out $200 for a pair.

Not sure how many models they had when this thread started. But they had a pair of Arrow's in my size and a color I liked. Can't complain for under $70 shipped with the current 20% discount code.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 3:14 PM, Tanner25 said:

Seems a little weird to buy used shoes. But, maybe a cost effective way to check them out. 

Yeah, I get ya...but the 4 pairs I have, these shoes are PRISTINE on the inside. Sterile. Only way to know these have been used is to look at the cleats and you can dirt and grass.

No stink or smell in shoe. But I get it.

Way better than renting a pair of ski or snowboard boots when you go to the snow. Those are disgusting.

2 hours ago, SE Gamer said:

Glad I saw this thread. Had wanted to try a pair. Not necessarily for the claims they make. But for the wide toe area. I'm weird about my toes being too cramped. Just couldn't bring myself to shell out $200 for a pair.

Not sure how many models they had when this thread started. But they had a pair of Arrow's in my size and a color I liked. Can't complain for under $70 shipped with the current 20% discount code.

Exactomundo.

Edited by SwingBlues

15 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

Yeah, I get ya...but the 4 pairs I have, these shoes are PRISTINE on the inside. Sterile. Only way to know these have been used is to look at the cleats and you can dirt and grass.

No stink or smell in shoe. But I get it.

Way better than renting a pair of ski or snowboard boots when you go to the snow. Those are disgusting.

I'll admit it felt a little weird buying a used pair of shoes. But the pics in this thread dispelled that apprehension pretty quickly. And you raise a good point about renting things like ski boots. Or even better, bowling shoes. 

Out of curiosity, what quality level were the paris you purchased? I saw they had selections for "Mint" and "Slightly Worn". Only had the latter in my size. But figured they wouldn't be selling ones that are beat to heck. 

5 hours ago, SE Gamer said:

I'll admit it felt a little weird buying a used pair of shoes. But the pics in this thread dispelled that apprehension pretty quickly. And you raise a good point about renting things like ski boots. Or even better, bowling shoes. 

Out of curiosity, what quality level were the paris you purchased? I saw they had selections for "Mint" and "Slightly Worn". Only had the latter in my size. But figured they wouldn't be selling ones that are beat to heck. 

I bought 2 pair of the slightly worn. Mine literally had like a blade of grass one of the cleats on each pair. That was it. Could not even tell they had been worn at all.

• Like 2

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Vessel Player IV Pro