2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Titleist 2023 irons

Wonderboy

5 hours ago, snowmangolf said:

Ordered T150’s on Monday Aug 28th and supposedly they’ve already been shipped and should arrive by tomorrow. They’re 1° upright so I’m thinking maybe I got lucky with adjusted lie and that’s why they’re coming so fast? 

Not really sure what to believe since everyone else is saying 4+ weeks. Not gonna believe it until they’re in my hands lol 

where did you order them from? If directly through Titleist and you do get them now, I think I'm about to get pissed. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, snowmangolf said:

Ordered T150’s on Monday Aug 28th and supposedly they’ve already been shipped and should arrive by tomorrow. They’re 1° upright so I’m thinking maybe I got lucky with adjusted lie and that’s why they’re coming so fast? 

Not really sure what to believe since everyone else is saying 4+ weeks. Not gonna believe it until they’re in my hands lol 

I’m curious as to how they prioritize orders if it truly is first come first serve. What if you only order 4 and 5 t150? Or does it depend on where you order from? Idk…

Driver: Titleist Tsr3 10* w/Mitsubishi Tensei 1k Black 65X 

3W: Titleist Tsr2 15* w/Mitsubishi Tensei 1k Black 75X

Hybrid: Titleist Tsr2 21*(C1) /Mitsubishi Tensei 1k Black HYB 85X

Titleist  T200 3(20*)/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1k Black HYB 85X

Irons:  Titleist T100(6-PW)/T150(4,5)/ Nippon Modus 120 X

Wedges:  Vokey SM9 50*, 54*, 58* w/Nippon Modus 120(X,S)

Putter: L.A.B. Golf Mezz. 1 w/LA Golf P-Series 135/ 34"/ lie: 72*

11 minutes ago, STROM320 said:

I’m curious as to how they prioritize orders if it truly is first come first serve. What if you only order 4 and 5 t150? Or does it depend on where you order from? Idk…

I believe they work through the orders in the order they were received regardless of retailer .  Most of the delays are in components such as shafts and grips.    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrShield said:

I’m long time player of all iterations of AP2 and both previous iterations of T100. I bought one set of T100 4-P and one set of T150 3-W. 

I took the T150 set directly out on the course yesterday on my local evening competition. Skipped my driver and fairway and only used 3i from the tee. 

I had 71 strokes which is on par on my home course, best round of the year (and a win in the tournament:-) )

Case closed, ball striking was phenomenal and I won’t even remove the plastic protection on the T100. 

I was afraid of the slightly thicker sole since I normally prefer narrow soles, but the turf interaction was nothing short of amazing. 

I planned using T100 PW to not mess up my wedges, but I will play T150 3-W and SM9 52, 58. It means I need to ditch my T200 2-iron, but it doesn’t matter, the T150 3 iron is an absolute cannon and so easy to hit and the distance differential was negligible. 

Clearly a good ball striker and a good player in general. Probably could play just about anything yet he chose the T150. I wish you could post this in the Mizzy thread. There been some in this thread too complaining about looks and where each iron fits. Go hit them and whatever you like or fit into buy it. 

Mine just came in. 6-9 t150 4-5 t200 with la golf a series 105 stiff. Coming from Mizuno 921 forged with MMT 125s. First 9 in with them and they are fantastic. Thin miss is great ans the t200 is perfect for the long end of the bag. Only thing worse than the Mizuno is feel. these are clicker than those for sure especially t200. It isn’t bad but def not same softness 

Titleist fitting done on 8/8, Coming from Ping i525s w/Modus 105s that I was fit for mid swing lessons. My swing and swing tempo has changed significantly since my last fitting. I enjoyed the i525s but the one consistent complaint was turf interaction. During the fitting I was certain I’d be fit into T150’s. I was surprised to end up in T100’s KBS Tour X130s 4-PW and a T200 Utility 3i w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5.

Fitting was done with a 7i. For me the biggest improvement was turf interaction and not getting the occasional hot ball which would carry 195+ that occurred with the i525s. 

T100’s arrived 2 weeks on the dot later (+1/2inch custom) 

T200 Utility still has not arrived due to shaft delays but looks to be shipping this week.

1 round a bit of range time. Initial impressions, these love to spin in the lower wedges. High penetrating ball flight is no issue. When my tempo struggles, that’s where they are punishing at times but the feedback has been fantastic so far.

Perfect timing as the season in Chicago is coming to an end. Couple of league games left and a week full of golf. Excited to get these dialed in. 

3 hours ago, Doc420 said:

where did you order them from? If directly through Titleist and you do get them now, I think I'm about to get pissed. 

To be completely honest, I ordered them through a friend who ordered them through a local pro shop and I don’t know who he places his orders with lol. I know, complicated. 

My buddy texted me saying he got an update from the guy and he said “by the end of the week”. 

I ordered 6-PW in 150’s and 5,4 in 200’s with DG X100’s. 

Driver:           45" Titleist TSR3 Fujikura Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6X 
Fairway:        Titleist TSR2 3 Wood Mitsubishi 1K Black 75g X
Hybrid:          Titleist TSR2 4 Hybrid Mitsubishi 1k Black 85g X

Irons:             Mizuno Pro 243 Modus 105x
Wedges:       Blue Mizuno T24 50/56/60 
Putter:           LAB Golf Blue 37" CB DF3 w/ White Accra Shaft

Ball:               Pro V1/MaxFli Tour
Bag:               VESSEL Grey Player III Stand   

1 hour ago, Cm-2 said:

Titleist fitting done on 8/8, Coming from Ping i525s w/Modus 105s that I was fit for mid swing lessons. My swing and swing tempo has changed significantly since my last fitting. I enjoyed the i525s but the one consistent complaint was turf interaction. During the fitting I was certain I’d be fit into T150’s. I was surprised to end up in T100’s KBS Tour X130s 4-PW and a T200 Utility 3i w/ Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5.

Fitting was done with a 7i. For me the biggest improvement was turf interaction and not getting the occasional hot ball which would carry 195+ that occurred with the i525s. 

T100’s arrived 2 weeks on the dot later (+1/2inch custom) 

T200 Utility still has not arrived due to shaft delays but looks to be shipping this week.

1 round a bit of range time. Initial impressions, these love to spin in the lower wedges. High penetrating ball flight is no issue. When my tempo struggles, that’s where they are punishing at times but the feedback has been fantastic so far.

Perfect timing as the season in Chicago is coming to an end. Couple of league games left and a week full of golf. Excited to get these dialed in. 

Did Titleist do your fitting? If so why only 7i? 

5 minutes ago, Pens #1 fan said:

Did Titleist do your fitting? If so why only 7i? 

They did. We moved through a couple of heads but mainly stuck with dialing in the 7i. Every head I hit once we chose a shaft was hitting the mark on dispersion and distance we were looking for at the appropriate club head speed.  I think the fitter focused more so on shaft as we were uncertain on shaft length from previous fitting and turf interaction issues. Honestly it was one of the best fittings I’ve had in general. I was disappointed to hear the fitter was retiring later this month. 

Edited by Cm-2

9 minutes ago, Cm-2 said:

They did. We moved through a couple of heads but mainly stuck with dialing in the 7i. Every head I hit once we chose a shaft was hitting the mark on dispersion and distance we were looking for at the appropriate club head speed.  I think the fitter focused more so on shaft as we were uncertain on shaft length from previous fitting and turf interaction issues. Honestly it was one of the best fittings I’ve had in general. I was disappointed to hear the fitter was retiring later this month. 

Ok I was wondering why only 7i if they Titleist did fitting. 99% of post about going through Titleist fitting have been nothing it good things. I need to find one to go to. 

6 hours ago, Pnwpingi210 said:

I believe they work through the orders in the order they were received regardless of retailer .  Most of the delays are in components such as shafts and grips.    

Seems logical, but I don't know about this. I ordered through Cool Clubs with custom shafts Titleist does not carry. Not sure if CC is a component only account, but either way 8/12 is earlier than a lot of these other orders and according to CC they're waiting on T150 heads. I emailed my fitter today for an update, we'll see.

Titleist TSR4 // Autoflex SF505

Callaway AI Smoke Max // Tour AD IZ 55

Ping G430 3H, 4H, 5H // Tour AD IZ 65

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM10 52.08, 56.10 // Steelfiber i90PR

Edel Columbia

I should have put an asterisk by my comment - only applicable to titleist builds.

I had a similar experience from a custom fitter.  A few years back.  He ordered pre release and didn’t get any of his fitting components  till 4-6 weeks after release.  It seems they prioritized titleist builds.

5 minutes ago, chocolate_rehab said:

Seems logical, but I don't know about this. I ordered through Cool Clubs with custom shafts Titleist does not carry. Not sure if CC is a component only account, but either way 8/12 is earlier than a lot of these other orders and according to CC they're waiting on T150 heads. I emailed my fitter today for an update, we'll see.

A few of us ordered through our proshop at the club and were told our combo sets will be here in a couple weeks. Order sheet has expected shipping date of Sep 15...would be nice if they did come that quickly! 

Ping G430 Max Driver
Callaway Paradym 3HL Fairway

Titleist TSR2 5 Fairway
Titleist U505 4
Titleist T200 5, T150 6, T100 7-GW
Mizuno T22 54D, 60X

Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser

6 hours ago, Pnwpingi210 said:

I should have put an asterisk by my comment - only applicable to titleist builds.

I had a similar experience from a custom fitter.  A few years back.  He ordered pre release and didn’t get any of his fitting components  till 4-6 weeks after release.  It seems they prioritized titleist builds.

This happened to me too. They shipped my clubs on release date even though I ordered 8/14. I got la golf shafts so was components only 

I was not impressed with T150s and went in with high hopes- to me sound was clicky and felt hard off face (they are not one piece forged) - they look exceptional but I was disappointed how hard they felt - i ordered 620 CBs as I’ve played the 714 CBs since 2013 - try the 620s you’d be surprised how forgiving they are & one piece forged = super soft, workable & responsive. 

• Like 1

Second order delivery of the T100 was a success! Received less than two weeks after order placed. Received the 2023 version this time. Got out to the range yesterday and I do think they feel better than the 2021 iteration. 

I pulled my 2021 combo set out of storage and the sole on the 2023 version appears fractionally wider. This version works better for me for some reason - might be shaft related. Turf interaction seems more Mizuno-esqe which is a huge positive for me. 

T100 looks great and I like the redesign although the back of the head reminds me of someone with a massive overbite. 

• Like 2

Iron History: Macgregor blades -> Tour Model 3 -> 20 year hiatus -> Callaway Rogue (ugh) -> PtxPro -> P790 -> MP4 -> MP32 -> 623CB -> ZX5 mkII -> Cobra Tours

Dr: Titleist TSR3

3W: Ping G430 SFT

7W: Callaway Paradym

4H: Cobra King Tec

5-GW: Titleist T100

W: Edison 2.0

P: Odessey Versa 7

For many (aging golfers, like me), we need to get past "nothing feels better than a Mizuno". And with all due respect to Mizuno, the T150 are AMAZING! With me dialing back shaft weight to 115g, in combination with the T150 tech, I've gained back ALOT of lost yardage. Still waiting for my T200s, but the T150s in 8-PW are terrific. 

• Like 2

Driver: Ping G430 Max (10.5) - Ventus (Velocore) Blue 5S
3 Wood: Ping G425 Max (14.5 Degree) - Ventus (Velocore) Red 5S
5 Wood: Ping G425 Max (17.5 Degree) - CB Alta 65S
9 Wood: Ping G430 Max (23 Degree) - CB Alta Black 65S 

5 Hybrid: Ping G425 (26 Degree) - CB Alta 70S

Titleist T150 8-PW KBS $ Taper (115)  

Titleist T200 6/7 KBS $ Taper (115)

Vokey (49/53) Degree) SM8 F Grind - KBS Tour (120)
Vokey (58 Degree) SM7 S Grind - KBS Tour (120)
Putter: Scotty  - Special Select Newport 2.5

On 8/24/2023 at 10:36 PM, Arlin964 said:

I ordered on 8/10 with a Titleist rep at a fitting. 

5i - T350

6i - T200

7-G - T150

All right handed with AMT White S200, 1” short, 2 deg upright and MCC+4 grey. 

Original estimate was 22 days. T350 and T200 were delivered 8/21 to Dallas TX. Fitter said T150s were popular and likely the reason for the lead time. 

On my order update page the delivery estimate went from 9/2 to 9/15. This seems to square up with what everyone else is saying. Seems like orders the week of 8/10 missed out on the first batch of T150 heads.

Finally got my T150s shipped today.

Order submitted 8/10/23.

T200 and T350 long irons delivered 8/21/23 to Dallas, TX.

T150 7-G shipped 9/9/23.  Until today they still had an ETA of 9/18.

Dr - still working on it

G430 Max 15 / PING Tour Black 2.0 75S

Epic Max 18 / MMT 70X 

U505 22 / HZRDUS RDX 6.0 80Hy

i230 6-P / Modus 115S

s159 50, 54, 58 / Modus 125 Wedge

LAB DF3

I'm kinda digging the full T350 set of irons over a combo set of T350 and T200. Though it doesn't feel as nice as the T200. Hit an average 60% GIR over the last 4 rounds with full set of T350. Overall The Grint has me at 38% GIR with my 2019 T200. Seems like a no brainer to continue to game the T350.

On 9/7/2023 at 4:23 PM, weems said:

I got fitted and ordered a set of T200 .25 long, 1 degree upright with AMT White, and they arrived in 12 days.  Sadly no gift bag unless the edwin watts employees kept it.

Pretty sure these were given out at a  paid Titleist fitting.  Pretty cool stuff.  Wish I could have scored one.  

• Like 1

For anyone wanting the 4,7, and PW address images. 

DSC_5913.jpeg.77d7f0df829822c75ff83b6be4152bee.jpeg

DSC_5914.jpeg.3152a8ac1a7841763694ac7c966fed37.jpeg

DSC_5915.jpeg.1cefcd8dc6189a9635a59f3665af06d1.jpeg

Callaway Ai Smoke TD Max 9° - Denali Blue 60 6.5

Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15° - Denali Black 70 6.0

Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW - Modus 115S

Vokey SM9 50/54/58 - S200

Bettinardi Studio Stock 35 Remix

Titleist Pro V1