APPLY NOW: Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience! 4 Members Needed!

Thanks for the chance to win - I could definitely convince the wife to let me go, as long as you can provide proof it's actually all expenses paid - and not "Free" like the golf club boxes that keep showing up on our door (and credit card statement later...).

1. Handicap? 5

2. What is your current location? Seattle, WA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Dynamic Gold X100 TI

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have not yet considered them for fear that they would be too spinny or not as stable as steel.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? The hype for the Ventus has me intrigued - I've always been a mitsubishi guy, but it's hard to ignore all the good things I hear about the ventus line. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely

Titleist TSR 9° (Tensei 1K Pro White 70 TX)
Titleist TSi3 15° (Diamana Blue 80 X)
Taylormade P790 UDI 2 Iron (HZRDUS Black 100 6.5)
Nike VR Pro II 3-PW (DG X100)
Vokey SM9 54, 60 (DG X100)
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
Titelist ProV1

1. Handicap? 9.5

2. What is your current location? Nashville,TN

3. What are your current iron shafts? True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes. Looking for more accuracy(less dispersion) and about 5 yards more distance per iron.  I think the graphite shafts could help me achieve these goals. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura facility and test Fujikura's newest products? Because I really have enjoyed the increase in distance and the tighter shots of my Ventus Velocore Blue S6 Driver shaft.  I have found that this shaft is excellent in every way for me and would really like to learn more about the technology, materials, and science that goes into creating these shafts so that I may be able to share this with other folks.  A visit to the facility would help me to make all of this happen.

6. Are you available to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/01/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes to all.

Thank you for the opportunity!

1) 6.5

2) Metro Detroit 

3) Project X LZ 6.5

4) I certainly have

5) Absolutely

6) I sure am

7) Yes

Ping G425 10.5 Graphite Design Tour AD-TP 65x
Ping G425 5 and 7 woods with Aldila Rogue 80s
Ping G525 4 iron Project X LZ 6.5
Ping i210 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5
Ping Glide 3 50 DG S400

Vokey 54s and 58m with DG S400
Artisan Golf 0217 

1. Handicap? 8

2. What is your current location? Vancouver, BC
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, I used to play MCI and I have tried Steelfiber before. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I currently play Ventus shafts in my woods and being fit with the local Fujikura vendor and have had lots of success. Would love to deep dive into the technology and engineering side. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!

Thanks for this chance!

Ping G430 Max Driver
Callaway Paradym 3HL Fairway

Titleist TSR2 5 Fairway
Titleist U505 4
Titleist T200 5, T150 6, T100 7-GW
Mizuno T22 54D, 60X

Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser

1. Handicap? 1

2. What is your current location? Minocqua, WI  54548
3. What are your current iron shafts? TT AMT Tour White

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, as technology has advanced, and as I've aged, I feel they may be a benefit to me.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I've been a faithful Fujikura fan/customer for many years. Starting with my first, Rombax 6Z08, then Motore Speeder 6.2 TS, Atmos Black, and now several Ventus variations. I continue to purchase because of the quality of the product, and how it performs for me. To be "inside the ropes" would be an extraordinary life/golf experience. And, hopefully help my game.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? I will clear my schedule!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely

Edited by DooZ

Callaway AI Smoke 9* 💎💎💎 Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W 2024 Ventus+ Blue 7S

Callaway Epic Flash 7W OG Ventus Blue 7X

Titleist 718 AP2 4-9 TT AMT White S300

Titleist Vokey SM10 46, 50, 54, SM6 60

Scotty Cameron Custom Dual Balance Notchback

1. Handicap?

2. What is your current location?
Scottsdale, AZ
3. What are your current iron shafts? 
project X LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?

yes, played Steelfiber 110 but wanted heavier weight. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?

I love the speeder and ventus shafts in all of my woods and would love to try Axiom iron shafts. I’ve been looking for the perfect graphite irons shafts for years off and on. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?

yes, no problem at all 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?

absolutely 

1. Handicap? Current GHIN is a 4.8

2. What is your current location? Denver, CO
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS Tour Stiff, 1/2" over standard length.

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes.  I've tried some steelfibers in the past (which I realize are a bit of a hybrid).  I did it without a proper fitting and they were too stout.  I have friends who have moved into the Recoil and new KBS graphite irons as well, and like them a lot.  From a technical perspective, I realize that graphite can be just as stable as steel while offering weight and design flexibility that steel just can't match.  Thus, it makes sense that a properly fit graphite shaft can offer a number of benefits as compared to a steel one.  But that same flexibility means that I've been a bit intimidated by the sheer number of graphite offerings that are now available.  Add to that the fact that my closest fitter doesn't have a lot of graphite options over 100g, nor any real desire to push someone who has typically played 120g or heavier steel into graphite, and I just don't have enough knowledge or experience with graphite iron shafts to justify the cost of buying and installing some on what amounts to a pure guess as to what would fit me.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I've always been intrigued by the ventus line and velocore technology, but I haven't had the ability to really get fit for one.  The main club fitter near me uses club conex adapters for universal fit and offers shafts only in a 45.75" playing length.  I play my driver between 44.75" and 45" (depending on which shaft I have in it), so the longer shaft and heavier adapter used by the fitter make it feel like I'm swinging a telephone pole with a weight on the end.  Makes it hard to gauge how the shaft would perform for me in the correct length and it's tough to plop down $400 on an installed shaft without being confident it's the right fit.  I'm pretty confident that Fujikura will be better situated to fit to non-standard lengths, which would give me an opportunity to finally get a ventus fitting I can actually feel confident in.  Similar issue with graphite irons--there have been very few options in the higher weight classes at the fitter near me and the fitter has focused mostly on steel.  So, while I'm intrigued by the newer graphite shafts, I'm not really in a position to test anything that is real comparable to what I'm playing.  Obviously that would not be an issue if I were able to visit Fujikura and if the new Axiom product is able to provide better consistency, performance and dispersion than what I'm currently seeing with my steel shafts, that would be an enormous benefit.  Smaller groupings mean shorter putts and more birdies...

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes, I am.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely.  I very much enjoy reading about the fitting experiences others have had the opportunity to go through and, if I am fortunate enough to be chosen to visit, I'd do my best to provide readers with the same insight into the trip and what I'm able to learn that I've enjoyed reading from others.

1. Handicap?  15

2. What is your current location?  Carlsbad
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Nippon ns pro 950gh

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  No never had the chance

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Absolutely

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes since I'm local

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes

1. Handicap? 8

2. What is your current location? Terre Haute, Indiana
3. What are your current iron shafts? Accra iSteel 115

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? No, and no reason in particular.  I just have never had issues with steel shafts.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I would love to!

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely.  It would be a blessing to have the opportunity.  

Driver: Paradym AI Smoke 💎💎💎 Max, 9 deg; HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black

Fairway Wood: Taylormade M6 15 degree

Titleist u510 2 iron

Srixon ZX5 4-PW; ACCRA iSteel 115

Wedges Vokey SM9 58/54/48

Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 2 

1. Handicap?

2. What is your current location?

Ottawa, Ontario 

Nippon Modus 105S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?

Yes. I have tried UST Recoil 95s which felt nice but the results definitely weren't there. They made the strike seem vague and seemed to lack punch. I just didn't like the ballflight they gave me. It was a relatively short-lived experiment, before I went back to a steel shaft I have played for a long time which I'm comfortable with.

That said, I am definitely open to graphite iron shafts and am confident that if properly fit, they can perform as well as steel, if not better. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?

Aside from being an equipment junkie, I have always got on well with Fujikuta shafts. In fact, the Fuji 660TR is my favourite shaft of all time and one I played extensively growing up.

A visit to the factory would be a unique opportunity see how Fujikura products are made and how they have evolved from the models I first played what is now a depressingly long time ago. Naturally, I am also interested to see how they could help my game. 

Yes! 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?

Most definitely. 

1. Handicap? 3

2. What is your current location? Kentucky 
3. What are your current iron shafts? PX 6.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes tried Mmt 105 and 125tx

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I’m a club hoe and love the Ventus line. Looking for that graphite iron shaft that performs when you go hard at one. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Frederick, MD

Fuji pro 115

Yes. Currently in irons 

I have the Fuji Pro irons. They are awesome. The Axiom with Vocore are supposed to be better. That sounds like perfection. I want that. 

Yes. I am available to travel on those dates. 

I will post pictures and participate in the thread. 

1. Handicap? 18

2. What is your current location? Kingston Ontario, Canada
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Project X IO 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, I tested some before I got my steel shafts and I was impressed by the lightweight feeling more natural to me.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I would like to see which shafts fit my game since I was never fitted for shafts before, also if steel or graphite is better for me

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? 100% yes

1. Handicap? 8

2. What is your current location? Virginia
3. What are your current iron shafts? Dynamic Gold X100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes but only recently. I've heard they are more consistent now.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Going back to the Speeder 757 days and currently with the ventus velocore line up, i've always loved and used Fuji shafts in my woods. I'd love to see the latest offerings like the axiom and TR lines.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? yes

1. Handicap? 11

2. What is your current location? St. Louis, MO

3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LS 6.5 125g

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? I looked into them more recently as I have had some wrist problems flaring up.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura’s newest products? I am newer than most others here on GolfWRX in regards to gear and tech. I would love the opportunity to experience the new axiom graphite iron shafts as well as the Ventus wood shafts to see the difference in their launch specs and ultimately find what works best for me.

6. Are you available to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Absolutely!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course.

1. 10.2

2. Orlando, FL
3. Mitsubishi MMT 105s

4. Absolutely have considered and will never go back to steel shafts in any club (maybe putter). I am all in on graphite and the benefits it provides me and my game. Before my current shafts I played KBS PGI 90s. 

5. I'm a huge golf equipment dude, love learning about the technology and how it works and what it is designed to do and for who. Having played two great quality graphite shafts in my irons, it would be great to visit and test the products. Especially intersted in how the Velocore in the Ventus could help me through the Driver, 3w, 5w. Just being in the facilities and around the tech would be an amazing experience and something I would tell everyone about on the course for a long long time. 

6. I am available. 

7. Yes, I would love to share my experience through posts, pics, and more. 

T Bone Steak, Cheese Eggs, and Welch's Grape

Taylormade Stealth 2+ - MCA Kai'li Blue 60s

Callaway Epic Speed 3w & 5w - Project X HZRDUS Smoke im10 70s 

Taylormade '21 P790 4-gw - MCA MMT 105s

Taylormade Hi Toe 2 Raw 54, 58 - Aldila NV Black 105s

Wilson Staff Infitinte Buckingham

Srixon Z Star 🔷

1. Handicap? 3.5

2. What is your current location? Crescent Beach, SC

3. What are your current iron shafts? Accra iCWT Prototype 105 X, 4-P SS 1x, 52/58/64 Straight In 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I would like to attend because Fujikura has the TOP spot in my bag, in terms of duration, with the Speeder TourSpec 904HB, going on 19 1/2 years strong, ALSO my Driver and UW are Ventus Velocore Red(s), which I love, but not at the level of the 904HB, so I would love the opportunity to pin point the exact Driver and UW Ventus Velocore Shafts, AND, would love for competition for my current Graphite Iron and Wedge Shafts. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Without hesitation or restriction, YES YES YES!!!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes, of course. 

MAJOR PROPS to GolfWRX and Fujikura for putting this together for us! Thank YOU! Thank YOU!!

1.Handicap? +2.7

2. What is your current location? Calgary Alberta
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG Tour Issue x100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes I have

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Would love to try the new axiom and also Ventus in FW. Currently gaming TR 5x black in driver. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

SLDR 10.5 Fujikura 757 X
X2 Hot 3 Deep Kiyoshi Purple 75 X
Adams DHY Motore Speeder 8.8 S
Miura CB 501 4-PW KBS Tour V X
Callaway MD 2 52,56,60 KBS Tour X
Scotty Cameron Squareback or Futura X

1. Handicap? 18

2. What is your current location? NJ 
3. What are your current iron shafts? True Temper Dynamic Gold R300 DST 98

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes. I am looking to get them in new irons this summer.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I am a golf tech nerd and love to learn about how different technologies influence the characteristics of the product. The VeloCore tech in the driver shafts is legendary. It would be an amazing  experience just to learn about and test these products but to be fitted by Fujikura would be unimaginable.   

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely.

Edited by rlb4

1. Handicap?  2

2. What is your current location?   New York

3. What are your current iron shafts?  Modus 105X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?   Yes, was looking at steelfibers recently.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?   I currently game the Ventus TR Red in my driver and fw and would be very curious to try the new axioms in my irons.  Not to mention being fit by and playing with the leading shaft manufacturer.  

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?    Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?    Yes

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

1. Handicap? +2 at my shorter 9 hole country club

2. What is your current location? Mt. Vernon, IN
3. What are your current iron shafts? X100 tour issue

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, fooled around with a Mits MMT 125Tx in a driving iron. Was a little much for me in a club like that but had an interesting feeling when hit well. Would totally be open to them at 36 years of age. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Always been a big Fuji fan. Currently using a Ventus blue 8x in my 3W. Been a great shaft. Have been wanting to try one in driver but have been tampering with quite a few driver heads as of late and being we don’t have a good fitting center around here I just self test with good shaft deals I find on here. Ventus has been out of my shaft budget for just trying things to see if I like the club head haha. But still rock regularly an old Ping G25 with a Fuji Fuel Tour spec 6X. Love that club and shaft. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yep, no problem 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Would definitely make the time to do full reviews, post pics, etc. For a professional fitting experience like this I’ll do whatever you want me to do. Lol

[u]Driver [/u]- Taylormade M5 9 degree - Tensei Pro White 70TX
[u]3 wood[/u] - TEE CB4--Axivcore Tour Green 85X
[u]Hybrid[/u] - Callaway X2hot 18 Tour Green 75X
[u]Irons[/u] - Titleist 714 AP2 4-pw DG X100
[u]Wedges [/u]- SM7 52, SM5 58 DG X100
[u]Putter [/u]- Seemore FGP Mallet

1. Handicap? 4.5

2. What is your current location? Toronto, Canada
3. What are your current iron shafts? Modus 3 120 stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Never. Have been skeptical of graphite iron shafts

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Because velocore is what everyone talks about!! Currently game atmos tour spec black in driver but never tried any velocore products 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes!!

Edited by Kenner300
Answer correction

Driver: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke TD - Ventus Blue Velocore

3 wood: Callaway Rogue LS 

Hybrid: Titleist TSR3 19degree hybrid

Irons: Srixon z785 Modus3

50: Vokey sm10

56: Vokey sm8

60: Vokey sm9

1. Handicap? 8.4

2. What is your current location? Cherokee IA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Modus 120X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Have played Ventus for almost 3 years and would love to get formally fit

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

1. Handicap? 6.7

2. What is your current location? Atlanta, GA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I switched to graphite after I developed elbow issues. I have only tried the Steelfiber shafts, however. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? My first experience with Fujikura has been the ATMOS shaft I was fitted into with my driver. I absolutely fell in love with the shaft and I am highly intreagued to see their other offerings from putter shafts to iron shafts. Touring their facility would be an amazing experience for a nerd like me.

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Driver:| Cobra LTDx LS w/ Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec 7x

3 Wood:| Callaway Rogue ST LS w/ Tensei AV White 75x

Hybo:  | Ping G425 22º w/ Ping Tour 85x

Irons: | Srixon ZX7 4-AW w/ Steelfiber i110cw s

Wedges:| Titleist Vokey SM9 56º, 60º 

Putter:| Byron Morgan DH89

1. Handicap?  10.8

2. What is your current location?  Leesburg, VA
3. What are your current iron shafts?   N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 105

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes, I have considered graphite iron shafts but have never really been able to test anything of the weight and flex that would fit me.  I have read about the AXIOM irons and would really like to be able to try them out.  These have been getting great reviews so far. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I've played various Fujikura shafts over the years in drivers & fairway woods.  I have always found them to be of the best shaft companies out there.  The Ventus Velocore line has had incredible success, plus  I have that currently in my 3 wood

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes, I will absolutely provide updates with pictures.  I will share an in depth review so others can learn from my experience and am willing to be featured in content and media as requested.

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

1. Handicap?

2. What is your current location?
Roslyn NY

LA Golf 120 (4)

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?

Yes, Playing graphite now! 

I have heard velocore has changed the game in relation to graphite and have never had the oppertunity to try them out.

Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?

Yes!

1. Handicap? 8.3

2. What is your current location? San Diego, California
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105s

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Considered yes, and briefly played Aerotech SteelFiber i95. While I could adjust to the weight and got decent ballflight out of them, they never quite felt right. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I've tested a lot of shafts and really like several of the Fujikura options (e.g. Ventus, Ventus TR, Motore X F1 & F3). Curious to learn more about them, and get fitted given some more recent swing changes. Also, curious to try out the iron shafts, which I haven't tested.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes. 

Titleist TSR2 10° Ventus TR Red | Titleist TSI2 3 wood 15° | Callaway UW 19° | Titleist T100 | Taylormade MG3 | Toulon Design Portland

1. +.3 index

2. Alpena, Mi
3. Iron shafts are Nippon Modus 120 X

4. Recently I have been thinking more about graphite shafts due to golfers elbow. However I love my irons and shafts and how they perform. There is no where close to me to get fitted or test graphite iron shafts

5. I know graphite iron shafts are much better than before and really starting to think serious about a set of graphite shafts in my next set of irons. I also know how good Ventus wood shafts are and would love to truly get fit for them instead of trial and error!

6. Yes I am available and willing to travel 5/30 - 6/1. I am also willing to drive down to Detroit to fly out!!

7. Yes I am willing to post high quality pictures, an in depth review and to interact with the GolfWRX community on my experience!

Edited by granata10

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

1. Handicap? 6.6

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA

3. What are your current iron shafts? Steelfiber

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? Yes, currently using graphite If no, why not?

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I've used Ventus (and other shafts) with success and would like to compare how it works against Steelfiber shafts

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Driver: Titleist TSR2 w/Tour AD-VR

Fairways: Callaway Ai Smoke 3HL; Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Titleist SM9 54⁰ and 58⁰

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour 

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

1. Handicap? 8

2. What is your current location? Northern WV, Western PA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Modus 120S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, I have never really felt the need to try them.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I really want to try the Ventus TR especially the Red in my Fairway wood.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 6S 
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 34.5"
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)