Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Comments

• flushemflushem Members  2077WRX Points: 425Handicap: 11.5Posts: 2,077 Platinum Tees

On -, @provx said:

Well i am about to give up my armlocking after 3 years and try an evnroll for no other reason than the face tech makes sense to me. Im having massive problems with distance control. Which model and maybe more importantly which of their grip offerings is preferred?

you gotta go try them all.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 5hort5tuff5hort5tuff Members  3495WRX Points: 211Posts: 3,495 Titanium Tees

On -, @provx said:

Well i am about to give up my armlocking after 3 years and try an evnroll for no other reason than the face tech makes sense to me. Im having massive problems with distance control. Which model and maybe more importantly which of their grip offerings is preferred?

Im not sure even the best face tech will help you with "massive problems". It might help you with slight miss hits but any larger issues could be the speed you are playing or significant misses from the center of the face.

Posted:
    COBRA LTD w. Hzrdus Red
    WISHON 919 w. Hzrdus Red
    TAYLORMADE Issue Aeroburner w. Tensei Blue
    PING G25 w. Tensei Blue
    PING I200 w. AWT 2.0
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth
    MannKrafted Carbon WB Rattler
    Xenon Copper Wide X
    SGC 902
  • jtitleist12jtitleist12 Members  3140WRX Points: 249Posts: 3,140 Titanium Tees

Does anyone know what tip size the single bend shaft is on the ER5? I need a replacement shaft for one I just picked up.

Posted:
  • flushemflushem Members  2077WRX Points: 425Handicap: 11.5Posts: 2,077 Platinum Tees

On -, @jtitleist12 said:

Does anyone know what tip size the single bend shaft is on the ER5? I need a replacement shaft for one I just picked up.

Posted:
  • milesnotsmilesmilesnotsmiles Members  78WRX Points: 62Handicap: 10Posts: 78 Fairways

On -, @mixedguy said:

I Own 3 Evnroll putter they work great for me I play to a 4 handicap. Sold my Scottys and bettinardi tour.

sexyyyyy... which finish do you prefer, seems the black shows a bit more wear and tear?

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @flushem said:

On -, @jtitleist12 said:

So I contacted Evnroll about purchasing a stock single bend stepless replacement shaft for my ER5 and they are telling me I have to send the putter back into them for that work....I'm not waiting a week and a half to ship my putter out to California and back for something I can do myself.
    Where can I buy a .370 stepless single bend putter shaft?
    -Josh

Posted:
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX  2207WRX Points: 290Handicap: 15Posts: 2,207 ClubWRX
    Posted:

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6 S, TM M5, 13*, MC Diamana Thump 75 S
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 119 19*, 22*, Project X EvenFlow Blue Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 55*, 60*, Accra 80i
    Putter: Evnroll ER 1.2 blacked out, KBS CT Tour, 355g, 33”, SS Mid-slim 2.0
    Ball: Maxfli Tour
    Bag/Cart: '20 Nike Air Hybrid/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: SkyCaddie SX400/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

On -, @jtitleist12 said:

On -, @flushem said:

On -, @jtitleist12 said:

So I contacted Evnroll about purchasing a stock single bend stepless replacement shaft for my ER5 and they are telling me I have to send the putter back into them for that work....I'm not waiting a week and a half to ship my putter out to California and back for something I can do myself.
    Where can I buy a .370 stepless single bend putter shaft?
    -Josh

If I were you, I would find good reputable local fitter and get fitted with either kbs or nippon steel shaft. What about grip? Stock or aftermarket?

Posted:

They sell replacement shafts but they wouldn't tell me the tip size once I told them I wasn't going to send my entire putter to them for something I have literally done myself a hundred times.
    Kind of ridiculous if you ask me!
    Thanks for those links...I think the KBS shaft would be a great fit!

Posted:
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX  2207WRX Points: 290Handicap: 15Posts: 2,207 ClubWRX

On -, @jtitleist12 said:

Thanks for those links...I think the KBS shaft would be a great fit!

I have a matte black one in my ER 1.2. Hoping they get some brushed chrome in .355 soon. I want to install one in a Cameron putter that I have.

Posted:

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6 S, TM M5, 13*, MC Diamana Thump 75 S

Advertisement
  • KParksKParks Members  152WRX Points: 46Posts: 152 Fairways

On -, @mixedguy said:

I Own 3 Evnroll putter they work great for me I play to a 4 handicap. Sold my Scottys and bettinardi tour.

What is the one on the far right? I'm digging the color and black line but everything I've seen (other than the new black ones) looks more silver and has a white line.

Posted:
  • 5yddraw5yddraw Members  360WRX Points: 56Posts: 360 Greens

My ER8.3 arrives this week. Really looking forward to trying it out

Posted:
  • 5hort5tuff5hort5tuff Members  3495WRX Points: 211Posts: 3,495 Titanium Tees

On -, @KParks said:

On -, @mixedguy said:

What is the one on the far right? I'm digging the color and black line but everything I've seen (other than the new black ones) looks more silver and has a white line.

Looks like dark lighting and fresh paintfill

Posted:
    COBRA LTD w. Hzrdus Red
    WISHON 919 w. Hzrdus Red
    TAYLORMADE Issue Aeroburner w. Tensei Blue
    PING G25 w. Tensei Blue
    PING I200 w. AWT 2.0
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth
    MannKrafted Carbon WB Rattler
    Xenon Copper Wide X
    SGC 902

On -, @KParks said:

On -, @mixedguy said:

Looks like an ER1.2 with a new paint fill. Color is a reflection of the carpet and warm lighting.

Posted:

• mixedguymixedguy Members  163WRX Points: 117Posts: 163 Fairways

On -, @milesnotsmiles said:

On -, @mixedguy said:

sexyyyyy... which finish do you prefer, seems the black shows a bit more wear and tear?

I prefer the black finish.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • mixedguymixedguy Members  163WRX Points: 117Posts: 163 Fairways

On -, @dbdors said:

On -, @KParks said:

On -, @mixedguy said:

Looks like an ER1.2 with a new paint fill. Color is a reflection of the carpet and warm lighting.

It's a tour ER2.2 silver satin black paintfill black matte shaft with the gravity grip

Posted:
  • rsh0308rsh0308 Members  411WRX Points: 138Posts: 411 Greens

20+ rounds with my ER5 and just found a nice used ER2 to add to the collection... can’t wait to have a battle!

Posted:
    My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story

Cobra F9, Atmos Black 6X
    Cobra F9 Tour 3w, Smoke Black 70 6.5
    Taylormade Auroburner TP 3h, White Tie x
    Srixon z765 4-PW Modus 120x
    Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
    EVNRoll ER5

On -, @mixedguy said:

On -, @dbdors said:

On -, @KParks said:

On -, @mixedguy said:

It's a tour ER2.2 silver satin black paintfill black matte shaft with the gravity grip

I see, the flange is a bit wider.

Posted:

• BogeyLJABogeyLJA Members  1454WRX Points: 130Posts: 1,454 Platinum Tees

My shop would not bend my ER5 to the loft/lie I was fit for. Has anyone tried bending one of these?

Posted:
    Post edited by BogeyLJA on
    EPIC SZ | Tensei PW 60tx
    TM M5 15* | Tensei PW 70tx
    TM M3 19* | Tensei PW 80tx
    Apex Pro '19 | KBS $-taper 125
    Vokey SM7 50|55|60 - KBS $-taper 125
    Toulon Palm Beach
    TP5x 

On -, @BogeyLJA said:

My shop would not bend my ER5 to the loft/lie I was fit for. Has only tried bending one of these?

you need precision tool. my local shop would not touch it so I had to look for alternative choice; I got it done at Evnroll HQ.

Posted:

Advertisement

Do any owners of the ER5 feel like it sits closed at address? I am getting so frustrated feeling like I have to constantly hold it square with my hands.

Posted:

On -, @jtitleist12 said:

Do any owners of the ER5 feel like it sits closed at address? I am getting so frustrated feeling like I have to constantly hold it square with my hands.

did you get fitted?

Posted:
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members  9615WRX Points: 1,591Posts: 9,615 Titanium Tees

Still wanna give these a go buy they offer really limited selection for us lefties... Want to try the ER5B so badly, but I emailed them and theyhave no intentions to make it. Not quite sure why... if they already have the drawings and toolings made for ER5 regular, it shouldn't cost more to make a left handed version than a right handed one if the only difference is 1 is anodized black, right? Shaft is an extra cost but it's peanuts compared to the cost of actually producing the heads.

Same story for the plumbers neck ER1. 0 Lefty love. :-/

Posted:
    D - SIM Max | Tour Z Xtreme 475; 4w - SIM Ti | Diamana B 80; 4h - 818H2 | Tensei White 90; Irons - P760 5-PW | Modus 120; GW - Glide 3.0 50/12 | S400 Tour Issue; SW - Glide 3.0 54/12| S400 Tour Issue; LW - Glide 3.0 58/10 | S400 Tour Issue; P - Toulon San Diego or Directed Force 2.1; Ball - TP5 Pix 2.0

Incoming gear: Speedzone Xtreme 9* Driver,  Speedzone 5w, Speedzone 4i & 5i

On -, @flushem said:

On -, @jtitleist12 said:

did you get fitted?

No...I just picked it up secondhand a couple weeks ago. Original owner didn’t modify it from stock specs.

Posted:
  • justasgoodjustasgood Without Tempo, you are just a hacker. Members  3154WRX Points: 743Handicap: I.Q.Posts: 3,154 Titanium Tees

Just picked up an ER6 Pink/Red 33” for $99.00. In like new condition. Feels great, rolls great. How’d I’d do?

Posted:

Advertisement
  • m_wm_w Gearhead Members  296WRX Points: 106Posts: 296 Greens

Anyone got a release date for the ER10?

Posted:

On -, @m_w said:

Anyone got a release date for the ER10?

as far as I know, it will be in September

Posted:
  • dayvei214dayvei214 Members  152WRX Points: 47Posts: 152 Fairways

I saw Rick shiels review and gave it a go... I wanted to like it but it for wahtever reason it just felt super clicky to me compared to my golo.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • milesnotsmilesmilesnotsmiles Members  78WRX Points: 62Handicap: 10Posts: 78 Fairways

anyone here replaced a er5 or er8 shaft with a KBS? Looks like the bend point is significantly different between the stock and the KBS. Just trying to understand how the single bend matches up, trying to wrap my head around how swap would work.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.