Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Comments

• flushemflushem Members Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@provx said:
    Well i am about to give up my armlocking after 3 years and try an evnroll for no other reason than the face tech makes sense to me. Im having massive problems with distance control. Which model and maybe more importantly which of their grip offerings is preferred?

you gotta go try them all.

WWG1 WGA
  • 5hort5tuff5hort5tuff Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@provx said:
    Well i am about to give up my armlocking after 3 years and try an evnroll for no other reason than the face tech makes sense to me. Im having massive problems with distance control. Which model and maybe more importantly which of their grip offerings is preferred?

Im not sure even the best face tech will help you with "massive problems". It might help you with slight miss hits but any larger issues could be the speed you are playing or significant misses from the center of the face.

COBRA LTD w. Hzrdus Red
    WISHON 919 w. Hzrdus Red
    TAYLORMADE Issue Aeroburner w. Tensei Blue
    PING G25 w. Tensei Blue
    PING I200 w. AWT 2.0
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth
    MannKrafted Carbon WB Rattler
    Xenon Copper Wide X
    SGC 902
  • jtitleist12jtitleist12 Members Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what tip size the single bend shaft is on the ER5? I need a replacement shaft for one I just picked up.

@jtitleist12 said:
    Does anyone know what tip size the single bend shaft is on the ER5? I need a replacement shaft for one I just picked up.

WWG1 WGA
  • mixedguymixedguy Members Posts: 160 ✭✭✭

I Own 3 Evnroll putter they work great for me I play to a 4 handicap. Sold my Scottys and bettinardi tour.

• milesnotsmilesmilesnotsmiles Members Posts: 70 ✭✭

@mixedguy said:
    I Own 3 Evnroll putter they work great for me I play to a 4 handicap. Sold my Scottys and bettinardi tour.

sexyyyyy... which finish do you prefer, seems the black shows a bit more wear and tear?

@flushem said:

@jtitleist12 said:

So I contacted Evnroll about purchasing a stock single bend stepless replacement shaft for my ER5 and they are telling me I have to send the putter back into them for that work....I'm not waiting a week and a half to ship my putter out to California and back for something I can do myself.
    Where can I buy a .370 stepless single bend putter shaft?
    -Josh

• dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX Posts: 1,879 ClubWRX
    edited Jul 22, 2019 2:20pm #1389

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, Sense S1 grip
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

@jtitleist12 said:

@flushem said:

@jtitleist12 said:

So I contacted Evnroll about purchasing a stock single bend stepless replacement shaft for my ER5 and they are telling me I have to send the putter back into them for that work....I'm not waiting a week and a half to ship my putter out to California and back for something I can do myself.
    Where can I buy a .370 stepless single bend putter shaft?
    -Josh

If I were you, I would find good reputable local fitter and get fitted with either kbs or nippon steel shaft. What about grip? Stock or aftermarket?

WWG1 WGA
    edited Jul 22, 2019 3:08pm #1391

They sell replacement shafts but they wouldn't tell me the tip size once I told them I wasn't going to send my entire putter to them for something I have literally done myself a hundred times.
    Kind of ridiculous if you ask me!
    Thanks for those links...I think the KBS shaft would be a great fit!

@jtitleist12 said:
    Thanks for those links...I think the KBS shaft would be a great fit!

I have a matte black one in my ER 1.2. Hoping they get some brushed chrome in .355 soon. I want to install one in a Cameron putter that I have.

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
  • KParksKParks Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

@mixedguy said:

What is the one on the far right? I'm digging the color and black line but everything I've seen (other than the new black ones) looks more silver and has a white line.

• 5yddraw5yddraw Members Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭

My ER8.3 arrives this week. Really looking forward to trying it out

• 5hort5tuff5hort5tuff Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@KParks said:

@mixedguy said:

What is the one on the far right? I'm digging the color and black line but everything I've seen (other than the new black ones) looks more silver and has a white line.

Looks like dark lighting and fresh paintfill

COBRA LTD w. Hzrdus Red
    WISHON 919 w. Hzrdus Red
    TAYLORMADE Issue Aeroburner w. Tensei Blue
    PING G25 w. Tensei Blue
    PING I200 w. AWT 2.0
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth
    MannKrafted Carbon WB Rattler
    Xenon Copper Wide X
    SGC 902

@KParks said:

@mixedguy said:

Looks like an ER1.2 with a new paint fill. Color is a reflection of the carpet and warm lighting.

@milesnotsmiles said:

@mixedguy said:

sexyyyyy... which finish do you prefer, seems the black shows a bit more wear and tear?

I prefer the black finish.

@dbdors said:

@KParks said:

@mixedguy said:

Looks like an ER1.2 with a new paint fill. Color is a reflection of the carpet and warm lighting.

It's a tour ER2.2 silver satin black paintfill black matte shaft with the gravity grip

• rsh0308rsh0308 Members Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭

20+ rounds with my ER5 and just found a nice used ER2 to add to the collection... can’t wait to have a battle!

My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story

Cobra F9, Atmos Black 6X
    Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15*, White Tie x
    Taylormade Auroburner TP 3h, White Tie x
    Mizuno 850 Forged 4-P, DG TIS400
    Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
    EVNRoll ER5

@mixedguy said:

@dbdors said:

@KParks said:

@mixedguy said:

It's a tour ER2.2 silver satin black paintfill black matte shaft with the gravity grip

I see, the flange is a bit wider.

• BogeyLJABogeyLJA Members Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jul 25, 2019 7:02pm #1401

My shop would not bend my ER5 to the loft/lie I was fit for. Has anyone tried bending one of these?

Post edited by BogeyLJA on
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]EPIC SZ | Atmos Black 6x
    TM M3 15* | Atmos Black 8x[/font]
    TM M3 19* [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]| Rombax P95x
    TM P750 | DG S300
    Vokey SM6 50|55|60[/font]
    Toulon Portland
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]TP5x[/font]

@BogeyLJA said:
    My shop would not bend my ER5 to the loft/lie I was fit for. Has only tried bending one of these?

you need precision tool. my local shop would not touch it so I had to look for alternative choice; I got it done at Evnroll HQ.

WWG1 WGA

Do any owners of the ER5 feel like it sits closed at address? I am getting so frustrated feeling like I have to constantly hold it square with my hands.

@jtitleist12 said:
    Do any owners of the ER5 feel like it sits closed at address? I am getting so frustrated feeling like I have to constantly hold it square with my hands.

did you get fitted?

WWG1 WGA
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Still wanna give these a go buy they offer really limited selection for us lefties... Want to try the ER5B so badly, but I emailed them and theyhave no intentions to make it. Not quite sure why... if they already have the drawings and toolings made for ER5 regular, it shouldn't cost more to make a left handed version than a right handed one if the only difference is 1 is anodized black, right? Shaft is an extra cost but it's peanuts compared to the cost of actually producing the heads.

Same story for the plumbers neck ER1. 0 Lefty love. :-/

WITB
    OG Epic Sub Zero | HZRDUS Smoke 60X
    LTD | Aldila Tour Blue 75X (2016 M1 Tour Issue | Diamana B 70X incoming)
    GAPR Lo | Recoil Proto 110F5 (818H2 Aldila Tour Blue 85X back up)
    P790 4i | Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW | Modus 120X
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS | AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS | AMT Wedge
    Hi-Toe 58 | Modus 125 Wedge ( Glide Stealth 2.0 58/10SS for spring & fall)
    Ardmore 2 or Bettinardi MC 360 Tour
    ProV1x
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

@flushem said:

@jtitleist12 said:

did you get fitted?

No...I just picked it up secondhand a couple weeks ago. Original owner didn’t modify it from stock specs.

• justasgoodjustasgood Without Tempo, you are just a hacker. Members Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just picked up an ER6 Pink/Red 33” for $99.00. In like new condition. Feels great, rolls great. How’d I’d do?

• m_wm_w Gearhead Members Posts: 287 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a release date for the ER10?

• MEsserJrMEsserJr Members Posts: 79 ✭✭✭

I've heard good things and bad about these putter. I've never tried them, but I would assume they feel great considering they are newer versions of Rife putters. I've heard they have big heads compared to other brands. Any thoughts on this?

Titleist TS3 9.5/Project Hzrdus Smoke 6.0
    Titleist TS2 16.5/Project Hzrdus Smoke 6.0
    Titleist 818 21/Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Stiff
    Titleist TM-B 4i/DG AMT S300
    Titleist 718CB 5-9i/DG AMT X100
    Wedges??? (ISO)
    Bettinardi BB0 Flow Neck from The Hive
    Titleist ProV1x #1

@m_w said:
    Anyone got a release date for the ER10?

as far as I know, it will be in September

WWG1 WGA
  • dayvei214dayvei214 Members Posts: 80 ✭✭✭

I saw Rick shiels review and gave it a go... I wanted to like it but it for wahtever reason it just felt super clicky to me compared to my golo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file