How much are your monthly CC fees?

1235

Comments

  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,115 ✭✭
    macedan wrote:
    College discount puts me at $55/month unlimited play and full social benefits. Can add on unlimited range balls for $15/month and cart services for $45/month if desired.




    Great deal! What city is this? Enjoy the young executive membership while you can�.
  • MilkyButterCutsMilkyButterCuts Members Posts: 823 ✭✭
    I'm 22 and can't even come close to affording anything in my area (with the exception of 1 club about 45 mins away) and I make decent money for my age.



    Really sucks as I absolutely love the club atmosphere... image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
  • MilkyButterCutsMilkyButterCuts Members Posts: 823 ✭✭
    premazipp wrote:


    That's it. Moving to Ireland!!!!




    I just got back from Scotland and I was so surprised at how cheap their club memberships were. Carnoustie was 800 pounds for the year. Most clubs ranged form about 200-600 pounds.



    IMO thats how it should be, about the game, not the pools and the gyms. Different sides of the world though, different traditions.
  • JDFishJDFish Pickerington, OhioMembers Posts: 817 ✭✭
    edited Aug 6, 2018 #125
    For the first time since I was a member years ago at a CC, I paid $700 for a weekend golf membership - priority tee times (though we've had the first or second Saturday morning time for years anyway), unlimited play on the weekends (with a cart if I wanted one), range, 20% discount on pro shop purchases. It's a (mostly) Donald Ross course so it is plenty challenging, 30 minutes from home and 50 minutes from my office, which makes weekday play not much of an option, but the weekend deal should work out well for me.
    Callaway Epic 9.0 Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6S
    Callaway XR Pro 3 wood
    Callaway XR 5 wood/Titleist 913H 21* hybrid
    Ping i200 Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 105S - 4-UW
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54* and 58* S200
    Evnroll ER5 32"
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members Posts: 9,760 ✭✭
    JDFish wrote:


    For the first time since I was a member years ago at a CC, I paid $700 for a weekend golf membership - priority tee times (though we've had the first or second Saturday morning time for years anyway), unlimited play on the weekends (with a cart if I wanted one), range, 20% discount on pro shop purchases. It's a (mostly) Donald Ross course so it is plenty challenging, 30 minutes from home and 50 minutes from my office, which makes weekday play not much of an option, but the weekend deal should work out well for me.




    Granville (aka Denison), I'll wager...
    Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
  • mmckee02mmckee02 Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    $370/mo
  • djfalconedjfalcone Exceptionally Average Members Posts: 783 ✭✭
    edited Aug 6, 2018 #128
    $218 monthly. No food/beverage minimums, cart included, unlimited range, 4 courses, 20% off pro shop and food, 16 guest passes, and full access for the fitness facilities (5 gyms and 4 pools).



    However, when I was on base in NJ I paid $80 for all access and unlimited range balls for the year..wouldn't mind paying that again!
    Tour Issue M3
    PXG 0341
    PXG 0317
    Mizuno MP-15 3-PW
    Mizuno T7 54/68
    Custom Byron
    ProV1X


    Instagram : danieljfalcone

    http://www.golfwrx.c...l-you-about-it/
    ^^I caddied for Rory and JVegas


    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1702616-daniels-witb/#entry18130482
    ^^^WITB
  • 3puttchamp3puttchamp Posts: 82 ✭✭
    davep043 wrote:


    We pay about $400 a month, including a small food minimum, so call it $5,000 for the year. My wife and I each play 70 to 90 rounds, call it 150 for the pair of us. If I can do my math right, thats a little under $35 a round. Its a bargain, even before you consider that use of the practice areas is included, and the club is essentially the hub of a huge part of our social life.




    Do you mind sharing which club this is? I am also in the nova area and am looking to join a club.
  • davep043davep043 Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭
    3puttchamp wrote:

    davep043 wrote:


    We pay about $400 a month, including a small food minimum, so call it $5,000 for the year. My wife and I each play 70 to 90 rounds, call it 150 for the pair of us. If I can do my math right, thats a little under $35 a round. Its a bargain, even before you consider that use of the practice areas is included, and the club is essentially the hub of a huge part of our social life.




    Do you mind sharing which club this is? I am also in the nova area and am looking to join a club.


    I live in Reston, and we play at Stoneleigh GC in Round Hill. Depending on where you live, the location could make it tough, but its worth mentioning. If you like, PM me and I'll get you some contact information.
  • JDFishJDFish Pickerington, OhioMembers Posts: 817 ✭✭
    edited Aug 7, 2018 #131

    JDFish wrote:


    For the first time since I was a member years ago at a CC, I paid $700 for a weekend golf membership - priority tee times (though we've had the first or second Saturday morning time for years anyway), unlimited play on the weekends (with a cart if I wanted one), range, 20% discount on pro shop purchases. It's a (mostly) Donald Ross course so it is plenty challenging, 30 minutes from home and 50 minutes from my office, which makes weekday play not much of an option, but the weekend deal should work out well for me.




    Granville (aka Denison), I'll wager...




    Yep. My office is about 500 yards from tOSU's courses, which is the only other place I've considered, but they get so much play I don't think I could benefit by a membership there, and none of my friends play there. I'd consider joining Columbus CC or Jefferson CC if my daughter committed to playing regularly, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards either - my friends that play at those clubs say their bill averages about $1k/month not including events like the member-member or member-guest.
    Callaway Epic 9.0 Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6S
    Callaway XR Pro 3 wood
    Callaway XR 5 wood/Titleist 913H 21* hybrid
    Ping i200 Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 105S - 4-UW
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54* and 58* S200
    Evnroll ER5 32"
  • 3puttchamp3puttchamp Posts: 82 ✭✭
    davep043 wrote:

    3puttchamp wrote:

    davep043 wrote:


    We pay about $400 a month, including a small food minimum, so call it $5,000 for the year. My wife and I each play 70 to 90 rounds, call it 150 for the pair of us. If I can do my math right, thats a little under $35 a round. Its a bargain, even before you consider that use of the practice areas is included, and the club is essentially the hub of a huge part of our social life.




    Do you mind sharing which club this is? I am also in the nova area and am looking to join a club.


    I live in Reston, and we play at Stoneleigh GC in Round Hill. Depending on where you live, the location could make it tough, but its worth mentioning. If you like, PM me and I'll get you some contact information.




    It looks like its a 50 minute drive from Fairfax. Too far for me to commit to but the course looks great from what I can see on their website.
  • davep043davep043 Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭
    3puttchamp wrote:

    davep043 wrote:

    3puttchamp wrote:

    davep043 wrote:


    We pay about $400 a month, including a small food minimum, so call it $5,000 for the year. My wife and I each play 70 to 90 rounds, call it 150 for the pair of us. If I can do my math right, thats a little under $35 a round. Its a bargain, even before you consider that use of the practice areas is included, and the club is essentially the hub of a huge part of our social life.




    Do you mind sharing which club this is? I am also in the nova area and am looking to join a club.


    I live in Reston, and we play at Stoneleigh GC in Round Hill. Depending on where you live, the location could make it tough, but its worth mentioning. If you like, PM me and I'll get you some contact information.




    It looks like its a 50 minute drive from Fairfax. Too far for me to commit to but the course looks great from what I can see on their website.


    That seems about right. Its a fun course, lots of up and down, very scenic, and kind of quirky. I'm not sure about any of the courses real close to Fairfax, but I know Hidden Creek in Reston is advertising for members.
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members Posts: 9,760 ✭✭
    JDFish wrote:


    JDFish wrote:


    For the first time since I was a member years ago at a CC, I paid $700 for a weekend golf membership - priority tee times (though we've had the first or second Saturday morning time for years anyway), unlimited play on the weekends (with a cart if I wanted one), range, 20% discount on pro shop purchases. It's a (mostly) Donald Ross course so it is plenty challenging, 30 minutes from home and 50 minutes from my office, which makes weekday play not much of an option, but the weekend deal should work out well for me.




    Granville (aka Denison), I'll wager...




    Yep. My office is about 500 yards from tOSU's courses, which is the only other place I've considered, but they get so much play I don't think I could benefit by a membership there, and none of my friends play there. I'd consider joining Columbus CC or Jefferson CC if my daughter committed to playing regularly, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards either - my friends that play at those clubs say their bill averages about $1k/month not including events like the member-member or member-guest.




    Understood.



    I don't hate the new holes cut through the housing development as much as some people and it was worth it to keep the rest of the course, which I really like. Haven't visited in many years (since before the college bought it) but I love me some Granville GC.
    Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
  • 3puttchamp3puttchamp Posts: 82 ✭✭
    davep043 wrote:

    3puttchamp wrote:

    davep043 wrote:

    3puttchamp wrote:

    davep043 wrote:


    We pay about $400 a month, including a small food minimum, so call it $5,000 for the year. My wife and I each play 70 to 90 rounds, call it 150 for the pair of us. If I can do my math right, thats a little under $35 a round. Its a bargain, even before you consider that use of the practice areas is included, and the club is essentially the hub of a huge part of our social life.




    Do you mind sharing which club this is? I am also in the nova area and am looking to join a club.


    I live in Reston, and we play at Stoneleigh GC in Round Hill. Depending on where you live, the location could make it tough, but its worth mentioning. If you like, PM me and I'll get you some contact information.




    It looks like its a 50 minute drive from Fairfax. Too far for me to commit to but the course looks great from what I can see on their website.


    That seems about right. Its a fun course, lots of up and down, very scenic, and kind of quirky. I'm not sure about any of the courses real close to Fairfax, but I know Hidden Creek in Reston is advertising for members.




    I did see their ad on the Golf Channel. Have you played there recently? Google reviews have not been good for this club.
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX Posts: 8,774 ClubWRX
    Sean2 wrote:


    SixSixGolf wrote:

    Sean2 wrote:


    $195 month. Includes unlimited golf. A great practice facility (grass range, a 100 yard pitching range, practice greens, a bunker complex, and a short par 3 course (48 to 107 yards), and heated bays for the winter. Also includes a gym membership, and no food or drink minimum.




    Wow! Where's this because I'm moving.
    Has to be a catch because this is too good to be true. I'm thinking like 100k initiation fee or something. Haha




    No catch. :-) When I joined I think I paid a $500 initiation fee...that was about 12 years ago. Not sure what it is today.




    The catch is you can only play golf 6 months of year due to inclement weather. image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
  • mrmanagermrmanager Members Posts: 2
    Mine are $155 a month for a junior membership. I believe food and beverage minimums are $125 every two months. It's an easy to walk 9 hole course that plays to 18. It has already made me a better player because the greens are small, and the fairways are narrow. The downside is that it closes from the beginning of November to April 1st, and there aren't any other amenities available in the winter like simulators, or a gym.
  • tideridertiderider Members Posts: 1,464 ✭✭
    $200 for a monthly platinum membership at an RTJ site, Oxmoor Valley ... 5 18-hole courses within an hour's distance, in addition to 3 nines ... gets you unlimited golf anywhere, at any site, sans Ross Bridge and the other premium one in Mobile ... free range balls ... carts are extra ... walk throughout the year except for summer ...
  • howellhandmadehowellhandmade Members Posts: 712 ✭✭
    Northeast of Pittsburgh. $140/month on an introductory deal that rachets up to $200/month in four years. Would cost $25/round for a cart, which I never take. It's a country club in that it's private, has a great pool and clay tennis courts which are included, but the food service is somewhat restricted days/hours. For the most part, though, I can walk out and play whenever I want (excepting Wednesday afternoons and weekends).
  • Near LA, now around 750. They've gone up every year. It's a reason why I'm interested in this new app I'm working with called the Echelon Golf Network. It lets members truly turn that membership into an asset, the same way one does with a car. So if my clubs guest fees are $75, i post to the app that I'm willing to bring local guests for that value plus a service fee, the service fee ranging from say 15 to 75. Of course, a host could instead overcharge on the 75 and lower the service fee, but the point still stands. If I bring 1 guest 4 some a month (so me and 3 guests), where the guest greens fees add to $225 and i can pocket $300 on the transaction, i just made $75 to play golf and reduced my monthly dues by 10%. the website is echelongolfnetwork.com. I encourage all you fellow private club members to check it out.
  • scottishpedroscottishpedro Members Posts: 193

    premazipp wrote:


    That's it. Moving to Ireland!!!!




    I just got back from Scotland and I was so surprised at how cheap their club memberships were. Carnoustie was 800 pounds for the year. Most clubs ranged form about 200-600 pounds.



    IMO thats how it should be, about the game, not the pools and the gyms. Different sides of the world though, different traditions.




    It’s actually not even as much as that at Carnoustie. £468 per year for access to all 3 courses, plus between £35 and £150 a year for club fees depending on which club you join. Some people don’t join a club at all and can use the newly built links clubhouse for free. So my monthly fees in total are £45 which may well up there with the best value on the planet (St Andrews residents get an even cheaper deal but access to the old course can be more difficult).



    Having said that it’s not a country club and you have to avoid playing right after visitors times as it’s slow (understandably), but all in all golf in Scotland is excellent value, especially Carnoustie. Even then membership numbers nationally are in decline.

  • scott19scott19 Peter Seltenright Members Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Soxfan21 wrote:


    $150 per month dues, $1200 a year food / beverage, $25 cart fees per 18 holes at my club south of Chicago.




    What southside club is this?
    Driver: Titleist 915D4 (10.5) with Speeder vc 7.2 tour spec X-stiff
    Fairway: Titleist 917f2 (16.5) with Diamana D+ Limited white 80 stiff
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2 (21) with Speeder HB 8.8 Tour Spec Stiff
    Irons: Wilson FG Tour V6 4-PW, S300 AMT
    Wedges: Wilson PMP 52, 55, 59 KBS Hi-rev 2.0
    Putter: Scotty Cameron M1
  • Soxfan21Soxfan21 Chicago South SuburbsPosts: 289 ✭✭
    scott19 wrote:

    Soxfan21 wrote:


    $150 per month dues, $1200 a year food / beverage, $25 cart fees per 18 holes at my club south of Chicago.




    What southside club is this?




    Idlewild CC, it is an associate membership.
    In The Bag:

    Epic Sub Zero 65 Gram Fujikura Pro
    Epic Sub Zero 80 Gram Aldila rogue
    816 H1 21 degree Motore Speeder 8.8
    716 AP 2 4-PW TT DG AMT S400
    SM6 50, 54, 58 Wedges
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,115 ✭✭
    Soxfan21 wrote:

    scott19 wrote:

    Soxfan21 wrote:


    $150 per month dues, $1200 a year food / beverage, $25 cart fees per 18 holes at my club south of Chicago.




    What southside club is this?




    Idlewild CC, it is an associate membership.




    Good value.... I heard they and Flossmoor are hurting for members.
  • Soxfan21Soxfan21 Chicago South SuburbsPosts: 289 ✭✭
    Schley wrote:

    Soxfan21 wrote:

    scott19 wrote:

    Soxfan21 wrote:


    $150 per month dues, $1200 a year food / beverage, $25 cart fees per 18 holes at my club south of Chicago.




    What southside club is this?




    Idlewild CC, it is an associate membership.




    Good value.... I heard they and Flossmoor are hurting for members.


    Idlewild’s numbers are good. We are finishing 2018 with 278 golfing members and 110 social members, and have a surplus of money on the budget for the third straight year. I don’t really know what Flossmoor’s current financial situation is, but did hear that Calumet CC is hurting, and may be going the semi private route.
    In The Bag:

    Epic Sub Zero 65 Gram Fujikura Pro
    Epic Sub Zero 80 Gram Aldila rogue
    816 H1 21 degree Motore Speeder 8.8
    716 AP 2 4-PW TT DG AMT S400
    SM6 50, 54, 58 Wedges
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,115 ✭✭
    Soxfan21 wrote:

    Schley wrote:

    Soxfan21 wrote:

    scott19 wrote:

    Soxfan21 wrote:


    $150 per month dues, $1200 a year food / beverage, $25 cart fees per 18 holes at my club south of Chicago.




    What southside club is this?




    Idlewild CC, it is an associate membership.




    Good value.... I heard they and Flossmoor are hurting for members.


    Idlewild's numbers are good. We are finishing 2018 with 278 golfing members and 110 social members, and have a surplus of money on the budget for the third straight year. I don't really know what Flossmoor's current financial situation is, but did hear that Calumet CC is hurting, and may be going the semi private route.
    Good to hear. Yes of course CCC has been on life support for the last several years. Idlewild is in better shape than Flossmoor then I can tell you, anything positive on the South Side is good in today's day and age.
  • vanyavanya Posts: 101 ✭✭
    £150 per month.

    North Of England.

    This covers annual fees for my local course 1 mile from my house & membership of a truly world class club 55 miles away.
  • I've noticed there no responses on this thread from New England golfers.



    I am curious to see what fees people in New England are paying for club membership



  • I've noticed there no responses on this thread from New England golfers.



    I am curious to see what fees people in New England are paying for club membership




    $2500 / yr + $230 / mo for a junior (under 35) membership
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Members Posts: 24,963 ✭✭
    I pay $100 month at a semi private 18 hole built in 1969. So big trees. Bermuda greens etc.



    Grass range , huge practice green with chipping area and it’s 3 minutes from home.



    Unlimited play and it’s for anyone living in my household. So my 10 year old can play till he moves out. Cart is extra. But not required and I walk 95% of my rounds. Also includes 10% off in pro shop and they are titleist and Wilson staff accounts.
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot


  • I pay $100 month at a semi private 18 hole built in 1969. So big trees. Bermuda greens etc.



    Grass range , huge practice green with chipping area and it’s 3 minutes from home.



    Unlimited play and it’s for anyone living in my household. So my 10 year old can play till he moves out. Cart is extra. But not required and I walk 95% of my rounds. Also includes 10% off in pro shop and they are titleist and Wilson staff accounts.


    Sounds like an awesome deal!

    Whereabouts is this?
Sign In or Register to comment.