ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Most annoying golf ebay sellers.

BarrySandersBarrySanders Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
Get off my lawn!!! These 3 types of things by golf ebay sellers trigger me.

3. Anyone who says things like "Best clubs I have ever had" or "I dropped 5 strokes". I don't give a hoot. Would you ever tell me that your scores got worse with those clubs? Maybe they are the best clubs you have ever owned because you had 1955 spauldings before. Why should I care?

2. Price marketers. I don't care what the retail is. That is irrelevant to supply and demand. No, I am not getting a deal because I saved 100 on retail. No one buys retail price. Unless you are my dad, and you have cash to burn and don't care. "FREE SHIPPING". The shipping isn't free. There is no difference between paying 15 with 10 for shipping and paying 25 with no shipping. Stop telling me the shipping is free.

1. Anyone who uses words like "SWEET" , "[email protected]@k"; or other things in the title. I will leave a negative review in your feedback if you do. I don't care if I love your product. Those people should be banned from earth. The should also have to walk barefoot in a room with legos all over.

Comments

• MedicMedic Members, Advanced Members Posts: 9,411 ✭✭
    I hate the sellers who completely misrepresent what they are selling. Period.

Just tell the truth.

Average condition?

No!!! Just say "Beat all to heck and embarrassing in the bag."

Like new?

Probably not. No such thing. There is new. And there is no longer new. Like new is an excuse to try to say that it is last year's model barely used and you don't want it anymore.

Mint?

Oh give me a break. When I find something that is truly mint I save that seller's ID and they become my new bestie on eBay. Sorry buy my idea of mint isn't faded (balls), marked in sweet spot or anything else that indicates that human hands ever touched it.
    Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
    Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
    Odyssey Versa 9 34"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Advanced Members Posts: 7,036 ✭✭
    I’m afraid I’m not having a bad enough day to join in the ever reoccurring eBay rant.

My last couple of eBay purchases have been awesome. It’s all rosey in Columbus tonight.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-9 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, 60-14(at 61) stealth, All wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • BarrySandersBarrySanders Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Medic wrote:

I hate the sellers who completely misrepresent what they are selling. Period.

Just tell the truth.

Average condition?

No!!! Just say "Beat all to heck and embarrassing in the bag."

Like new?

Probably not. No such thing. There is new. And there is no longer new. Like new is an excuse to try to say that it is last year's model barely used and you don't want it anymore.

Mint?

Oh give me a break. When I find something that is truly mint I save that seller's ID and they become my new bestie on eBay. Sorry buy my idea of mint isn't faded (balls), marked in sweet spot or anything else that indicates that human hands ever touched it.

That is just a bad salesmen. Ebay has the automatic returns if misrepresented, so it is in the seller's best interest to be as honest as possible. I have 1 negative review in 1000 because the guy thought I was trying to scam him. I told him if behooves me to be as honest as possible.
  • caniac6caniac6 Advanced Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭
    I've never bought anything on ebay.
  • nsxguynsxguy FloridaAdvanced Members Posts: 4,842 ✭✭
    Apparently this Winter will never end,,,,,,,,,,,, image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
  • Steele47Steele47 Advanced Members Posts: 1,135 ✭✭

3. Anyone who says things like "Best clubs I have ever had" or "I dropped 5 strokes". I don't give a hoot. Would you ever tell me that your scores got worse with those clubs? Maybe they are the best clubs you have ever owned because you had 1955 spauldings before. Why should I care?

2. Price marketers. I don't care what the retail is. That is irrelevant to supply and demand. No, I am not getting a deal because I saved 100 on retail. No one buys retail price. Unless you are my dad, and you have cash to burn and don't care. "FREE SHIPPING". The shipping isn't free. There is no difference between paying 15 with 10 for shipping and paying 25 with no shipping. Stop telling me the shipping is free.

1. Anyone who uses words like "SWEET" , "[email protected]@k"; or other things in the title. I will leave a negative review in your feedback if you do. I don't care if I love your product. Those people should be banned from earth. The should also have to walk barefoot in a room with legos all over.

You've bought stuff just so you could leave negative feedback?
    Steele47 wrote:

Umm. Where did you get that from?
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Advanced Members Posts: 7,036 ✭✭
    caniac6 wrote:

Wow..... The few, the proud, the non-eBayers.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-9 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, 60-14(at 61) stealth, All wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Coastal NCAdvanced Members Posts: 3,881 ✭✭
    Mint, minty, minty-minty mint

Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 16,730 ClubWRX
    Such a sweet thread! Sweet!

And so . . . . . sweet!

And "behooves", lol, is this an equestrian forum?
  • Steele47Steele47 Advanced Members Posts: 1,135 ✭✭

Steele47 wrote:

From your third 'types of things' which is listed as #1.
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 16,730 ClubWRX
    Steele47 wrote:

Steele47 wrote:

LOL, lost in his own rant!
  • Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Advanced Members Posts: 3,472 ✭✭
    You would leave negative feedback for a subject title that you don’t love?

Someone please start a rant about guys that are off kilter😂
  • grm24grm24 Advanced Members Posts: 2,906 ✭✭

871.gif
    I buy products based off best prices. If any of those products have those buzz words, I leave a negative review.
  • wobgonwobgon Advanced Members Posts: 7,434 ✭✭

I buy products based off best prices. If any of those products have those buzz words, I leave a negative review.
    Was this thread supposed to be titled.....( I am ) The most annoying ebay user?
  • grm24grm24 Advanced Members Posts: 2,906 ✭✭
    edited March 10

Another example of why one shouldn't drink and post. As a public service please provide your Ebay user id so we can all block you now as a potential buyer.

triple-face-palm-sometimes-a-double-facepalm-cant-compeltly-describe-7863471.png

Repeating those words doesn’t make them any less crazy.
    wobgon wrote:

Was this thread supposed to be titled.....( I am ) The most annoying ebay user?

Fixed it for you:

“Replying to Most annoying golf ebay BUYERS😂”
    I thought he was running back for the Detroit Lions
    grm24 wrote:

Another example of why one shouldn't drink and post. As a public service please provide your Ebay user id so we can all block you now as a potential buyer.

triple-face-palm-sometimes-a-double-facepalm-cant-compeltly-describe-7863471.png

Found one of the Ebay Sellers who uses LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK!!!!! in the title
  • ckayckay Advanced Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭
    WRX sellers are much worse with their ads.
    Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link
  • JohnnyCashForeverJohnnyCashForever Advanced Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited March 10
    The "You won the auction, but I don't have that item anymore. Sorry!" seller.

Happened to me once when I won a "Grade 9.0" Ping i25 driver for about $50 total. After the auction closed, I got an email indicating that the driver was sold that day at their retail store, and the clerk didn't remove the item from the eBay auction. eBay took the seller at his word and cancelled the transaction without any questions.

The seller sent me an email thanking me for understanding and offered me $10 off if I wanted to buy or bid for the other i25s that were still available. Since they were going for a lot more than $60, I thanked him for his offer and moved on. Do I believe the seller's story? I don't know. It doesn't really matter. Will I shop with that seller again? Probably not.
  • caniac6caniac6 Advanced Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭

caniac6 wrote:

Wow..... The few, the proud, the non-eBayers.
    I've looked.
  • Ldub22Ldub22 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 235 ClubWRX

grm24 wrote:

Found one of the Ebay Sellers who uses LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK!!!!! in the title

Man you are so badass...

Happened to me once when I won a "Grade 9.0" Ping i25 driver for about $50 total. After the auction closed, I got an email indicating that the driver was sold that day at their retail store, and the clerk didn't remove the item from the eBay auction. eBay took the seller at his word and cancelled the transaction without any questions.

The seller sent me an email thanking me for understanding and offered me $10 off if I wanted to buy or bid for the other i25s that were still available. Since they were going for a lot more than $60, I thanked him for his offer and moved on. Do I believe the seller's story? I don't know. It doesn't really matter. Will I shop with that seller again? Probably not.

You aren't allowed to cancel an auction under a day, I believe. He could have been telling the truth

Ldub22 wrote:

grm24 wrote:

Man you are so badass...

Relax, man. It was a joke
  • nsxguynsxguy FloridaAdvanced Members Posts: 4,842 ✭✭

You aren't allowed to cancel an auction under a day, I believe. He could have been telling the truth

He didn't say the seller canceled the auction.

Sorry, but you get negative feedback for posting the wrong word(s),,,,,,,, image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64*
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
  • ffmedicmattffmedicmatt FFMedicMatt Advanced Members Posts: 470 ✭✭
    The words spelled wrong. Tailor made. Calloway. Titliest.

But that’s with Craigslist and other places too.
    WITB FFMedicMatt

Taylor Made 2016 M1 9.5 Tour AD-BB 7X Shaft
    Taylor Made 2017 M1 15 degree Tour AD-DI 7x Shaft
    Taylor Made R15 Rescue 2 hybird X Shaft
    Taylor Made Tour Preferred 4-PW
    Vokey 52,56,60 SM4 oil can wedges
    Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R
    Taylor Made TP5x or K-Sig
  • toctoc Advanced Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭
    “Man this item is great! Perfection condition, insanely fast shipping, and I got it for an absolute steal of a price! Too bad the poor bastxxx put @ in his title. NO POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR YOU!”
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying
  • sdandreasdandrea Steve Advanced Members Posts: 2,315 ✭✭
    Retail MSRP on this thread is $200 higher than what I'm asking.......and FREE SHIPPING!
    Callaway Fusion
    Pinhawk SL 5w
    TM Burner Superfast 4h
    TM Burner XD 6-SW
    Scotty Fastback
  • cbbaroncbbaron Advanced Members Posts: 996 ✭✭
    Steele47 wrote:

Steele47 wrote:

I wonder how many sellers get " Sellers remorse " with this guy
    Driver Ping G400 Max Hzrdas Yellow
    3w Titleist 915 Aldila Silver
    19 degree Titleist 818 Tensei White
    22 degree Titleist 818 Tensei White
    5- GW. Mizuno Hot Metal Pro Series Nippon Modus 120
    Sw Vokey 54 SM7 S grind
    LW Vokey 58 SM5 S grind
    Putter Scotty Cameron Newport Select Fastback 2
  • golffeen007golffeen007 Greens Keeper Advanced Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    The force is strong with this one!

Who gives negative feedback for words? Make sure to leave your eBay handle so I don’t make the mistake selling to you.
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Ping G400 LST 8.5 - Matrix Ozik 2017 Prototype 281[/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist 917 F2 16.5 Diamana 80x
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway 2018 MB TI X100]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway MD4 Raw
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Odyssey 7s
    Sun Mountain 4.5
    Titleist ProV1
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Advanced Members Posts: 5,511 ✭✭

The words spelled wrong. Tailor made. Calloway. Titliest.

But that’s with Craigslist and other places too.

Those are my favorites. Items with misspelled titles, placed in the wrong category, sellers who have no idea what they’re selling... those are all things trigger my attention that something may attract fewer eyes and finish at a much lower price than it’s value.

Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° | Evenflow HC Black 65
    vs.
    Cobra F9 9° | Tensei Pro Orange 6
    Fairway: M4 Tour 15° | Kuro Kage XT 70
    Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° | Speeder HB 8.8
    Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21° | AD-DI 105
    Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw | Recoil 110
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V | KBS 610
    Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
    Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
    Putter: Piretti Potenza II black
    Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/
  • dwbostondwboston Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,284 ✭✭
    Sellers selling used items as "new".
    Titleist 917 D2 10.5*, GD AD DI 7S | Titleist 915F 16.5*, GD AD DI 8S | Titleist 915 H 21*, GD AD DI 105S
    Bridgestone J15 CB, 4-PW, Recoil Proto 125 F4 | Vokey SM6 52.08F | Vokey SM6 56.10S | Vokey SM7 60.12D
    Bettinardi BB0 Flow, 34"/350g
  • SuperbritSuperbrit Advanced Members Posts: 454 ✭✭
    I love it when sellers spell items incorrectly, the amount of bargains i've had searching "ping Answer"
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]taylormade-small.jpg[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]440 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]taylormade-small.jpg[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]15*[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Adams [/background][/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]A12 pro ProtoG[/background][/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]18*[/background][/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]taylormade-small.jpg[/font]TI RBladez Tour "N" Type 4-PW
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]taylormade-small.jpg[/font] MG Bronze 52/56/60
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #3 - Raw finish (but not meant to be!)
  • Poor PosturePoor Posture Advanced Members Posts: 354 ✭✭
    I've been looking for irons and resellers like global golf just have generic photos up for used sets. Without seeing the actual clubhead faces, grips and such, it seems like they'd struggle to move sets.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]snapback.pngBigmean, on 08 September 2015 - 07:21 PM, said: "[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I know it is really frowned upon here, but hitting the club somewhere near the middle is generally the greatest tech advancement you can put in your bag."[/font]

Titleist 917d2
    Titleist 917f 15*
    Taylormade V-steel 21* 7w
    4-P Mizuno MMC
    Edel 52*
    PXG 56*
    Byron dh89 raw
  • DpavsDpavs OverWRX'ed Advanced Members Posts: 3,292 ✭✭
    Any mega-seller who won't honor an auction sale because they don't like the price it sold for even though they have several of the same club listed for sale. It may be just me but It's a minor annoyance when the one off sellers do it but it's really annoying when the mega-sellers do it.
  • defender2803defender2803 Handicap...it's over 9000!! Advanced Members Posts: 234 ✭✭
    *rant*

I sell cheap...describe it correctly and use every slot for a pic...show off the bad and describe what is wrong.

Box stuff up with more packaging than an OEM...even double box stuff and eat the few bucks if goes over on shipping.

Buyers however are horrible.

Place bid and cancel with just over an hour left.

Buy it now and then ask to cancel when 20 people watching.

Send messages on auction wanting to buy it at lower price...usually way lower.

Tell me eBay said the shipping was free or lower than expected...or they want to use their coupon so I should honor it.

Selling for under $10 and want free shipping that costs $20 to their location.

My favorites with golf clubs...reduce price due to grip wear, I want the head only, can I get the grip only, can you get it re-gripped and same price, can I get a discount if I send you back the shaft...

Begging for discount as the grip size is wrong, ask them what grip and size they want and I will put the grips on for them at cost...crickets.

Worst is when you get a negative for packaging. Box obviously ripped apart by whatever service you used...but arrived fine with no damage. Didn't like packaging that I have been doing forever and never had an issue. Tells me I should fill the box with material to make sure it won't crush. This comes a week after I get a box filled with paper and the head of a putter sticking out the side. Doesn't matter what box you use...if they bend it in half, run over it with a truck, use it as a Pogo stick...it will CRUSH!

FleaBay tells me the buyers opinions are more important than facts.

Sellers are dumped on but the buyer has all the power. Let the sellers alone...they have enough issues as it is.
    Ping G10 Draw
    Ping G10 3w
    Ping E1 4-uw
    Ping i210 3i
    Ping Glide 56
    Ping Anser 2 Beni
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]QuakeCon - Attendee, Volunteer, or Staff from 2004-present[/font]
  • BB28403BB28403 Advanced Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭
    edited March 11

**** man # 1 makes you a total AZZ, I mean that is ridiculous, bad reviews on eBay are worse than anything. I hope the people fight your negative review.

Stop that. That is terrible human behavior

Who gives negative feedback for words? Make sure to leave your eBay handle so I don’t make the mistake selling to you.

Cause it is insulting.
    dwboston wrote:

Sellers selling used items as "new".

People usually say "like new. I only hit it 5 times". Oh sure, we believe you. Like the 24 year old western girl who says they have only been with 5 guys.

I've been looking for irons and resellers like global golf just have generic photos up for used sets. Without seeing the actual clubhead faces, grips and such, it seems like they'd struggle to move sets.

They are actually the market leader online by a ton. They have a great return system and easily the lowest prices.
    BB28403 wrote:

**** man # 1 makes you a total AZZ, I mean that is ridiculous, bad reviews on eBay are worse than anything. I hope the people fight your negative review.

The last thing ebay say before you list an item is "words like Sweet and Look are nice, but they won't help you sell". I don't leave a negative review. Just 4/5 if I like the product
  • Bad9Bad9 Advanced Members Posts: 4,139 ✭✭
    edited March 11

BB28403 wrote:

The last thing ebay say before you list an item is "words like Sweet and Look are nice, but they won't help you sell". I don't leave a negative review. Just 4/5 if I like the product

You flat out stated you leave a negative review if they use those words. I have bolded and put in it red for you in case you forgot.
    Ping G400 10.5°/Xcaliber SL r flex
    Callaway Heavenwood Xcaliber SL r flex
    Maltby KE4 Tour 25°/Xcaliber HY r flex

Maltby KE4 Tour 28°/Xcaliber HY r flex
    Ping I200 5-G/CFS70 r flex
    Maltby Tricept 54°/Xcaliber r flex
    Maltby Tricept 58°/Xcaliber r flex
    Mizuno Bettinardi C06
  • BB28403BB28403 Advanced Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭
    BB28403 wrote:

Oh gotcha. Yeah just avoid the negative feedback. Phew that stuff is like cutting a business on ebays legs off.
    Bad9 wrote:

BB28403 wrote:

You flat out stated you leave a negative review if they use those words. I have bolded and put in it red for you in case you forgot.

Usually, anything but 5/5 for an ebay review is negative.
  • golffeen007golffeen007 Greens Keeper Advanced Members Posts: 420 ✭✭

Cause it is insulting.
    People use whatever to attract buyers. It’s up to you to do your due diligence to make sure you know what you’re buying. Of course they’re dead beats everywhere , but you giving negative feedback for “words” because you don’t like them is pretty childish. Dicks sales junior clubs btw.

... And I still don’t see your eBay username so that me and a few others here could make sure to never deal with you. How about including that please.
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Ping G400 LST 8.5 - Matrix Ozik 2017 Prototype 281[/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist 917 F2 16.5 Diamana 80x
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway 2018 MB TI X100]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway MD4 Raw
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Odyssey 7s
    Sun Mountain 4.5
    Titleist ProV1
  • 3wood3wood Advanced Members Posts: 376 ✭✭
    Bad9 wrote:

BB28403 wrote:

Usually, anything but 5/5 for an ebay review is negative.

eBay username?

Cause it is insulting.
    People use whatever to attract buyers. It’s up to you to do your due diligence to make sure you know what you’re buying. Of course they’re dead beats everywhere , but you giving negative feedback for “words” because you don’t like them is pretty childish. Dicks sales junior clubs btw.

... And I still don’t see your eBay username so that me and a few others here could make sure to never deal with you. How about including that please.

Sorry, buddy. With those things in their ad, they are essentially saying "I'm smarter than you, and I going to say or do something I obviously know is scrupulous to get you to buy. . Of course I due my "due diligence"
This discussion has been closed.