Most annoying golf ebay sellers.

BarrySandersBarrySanders Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
Get off my lawn!!! These 3 types of things by golf ebay sellers trigger me.

3. Anyone who says things like "Best clubs I have ever had" or "I dropped 5 strokes". I don't give a hoot. Would you ever tell me that your scores got worse with those clubs? Maybe they are the best clubs you have ever owned because you had 1955 spauldings before. Why should I care?

2. Price marketers. I don't care what the retail is. That is irrelevant to supply and demand. No, I am not getting a deal because I saved 100 on retail. No one buys retail price. Unless you are my dad, and you have cash to burn and don't care. "FREE SHIPPING". The shipping isn't free. There is no difference between paying 15 with 10 for shipping and paying 25 with no shipping. Stop telling me the shipping is free.

1. Anyone who uses words like "SWEET" , "[email protected]@k"; or other things in the title. I will leave a negative review in your feedback if you do. I don't care if I love your product. Those people should be banned from earth. The should also have to walk barefoot in a room with legos all over.

Comments

• MedicMedic Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭
    I hate the sellers who completely misrepresent what they are selling. Period.

Just tell the truth.

Average condition?

No!!! Just say "Beat all to heck and embarrassing in the bag."

Like new?

Probably not. No such thing. There is new. And there is no longer new. Like new is an excuse to try to say that it is last year's model barely used and you don't want it anymore.

Mint?

Oh give me a break. When I find something that is truly mint I save that seller's ID and they become my new bestie on eBay. Sorry buy my idea of mint isn't faded (balls), marked in sweet spot or anything else that indicates that human hands ever touched it.
    Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
    Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
    Odyssey Versa 9 34"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,143 ✭✭
    I’m afraid I’m not having a bad enough day to join in the ever reoccurring eBay rant.

My last couple of eBay purchases have been awesome. It’s all rosey in Columbus tonight.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • BarrySandersBarrySanders Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Medic wrote:

I hate the sellers who completely misrepresent what they are selling. Period.

Just tell the truth.

Average condition?

No!!! Just say "Beat all to heck and embarrassing in the bag."

Like new?

Probably not. No such thing. There is new. And there is no longer new. Like new is an excuse to try to say that it is last year's model barely used and you don't want it anymore.

Mint?

Oh give me a break. When I find something that is truly mint I save that seller's ID and they become my new bestie on eBay. Sorry buy my idea of mint isn't faded (balls), marked in sweet spot or anything else that indicates that human hands ever touched it.

That is just a bad salesmen. Ebay has the automatic returns if misrepresented, so it is in the seller's best interest to be as honest as possible. I have 1 negative review in 1000 because the guy thought I was trying to scam him. I told him if behooves me to be as honest as possible.
  • caniac6caniac6 Members Posts: 2,654 ✭✭
    I've never bought anything on ebay.
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,292 ✭✭
    Apparently this Winter will never end,,,,,,,,,,,, image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

ANY SITE GUIDANCE I OFFER, UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE, IS REFERRING TO THE "DESKTOP/FULL" VERSION

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 716 AP-1, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64 DGS300

Taylormade Spidex-X Blue/single white line (Today - always subject to change)
    Titleist AVX
  • Steele47Steele47 Members Posts: 1,234 ✭✭

3. Anyone who says things like "Best clubs I have ever had" or "I dropped 5 strokes". I don't give a hoot. Would you ever tell me that your scores got worse with those clubs? Maybe they are the best clubs you have ever owned because you had 1955 spauldings before. Why should I care?

2. Price marketers. I don't care what the retail is. That is irrelevant to supply and demand. No, I am not getting a deal because I saved 100 on retail. No one buys retail price. Unless you are my dad, and you have cash to burn and don't care. "FREE SHIPPING". The shipping isn't free. There is no difference between paying 15 with 10 for shipping and paying 25 with no shipping. Stop telling me the shipping is free.

1. Anyone who uses words like "SWEET" , "[email protected]@k"; or other things in the title. I will leave a negative review in your feedback if you do. I don't care if I love your product. Those people should be banned from earth. The should also have to walk barefoot in a room with legos all over.

You've bought stuff just so you could leave negative feedback?
    Steele47 wrote:

Umm. Where did you get that from?
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,143 ✭✭
    caniac6 wrote:

Wow..... The few, the proud, the non-eBayers.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Coastal NCMembers Posts: 3,890 ✭✭
    Mint, minty, minty-minty mint

Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,352 ClubWRX
    Such a sweet thread! Sweet!

And so . . . . . sweet!

And "behooves", lol, is this an equestrian forum?
  • Steele47Steele47 Members Posts: 1,234 ✭✭

Steele47 wrote:

From your third 'types of things' which is listed as #1.
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,352 ClubWRX
    Steele47 wrote:

Steele47 wrote:

From your third 'types of things' which is listed as #1.

LOL, lost in his own rant!
  • Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Members Posts: 3,510 ✭✭
    You would leave negative feedback for a subject title that you don’t love?

Someone please start a rant about guys that are off kilter😂
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 2,994 ✭✭

871.gif
    I buy products based off best prices. If any of those products have those buzz words, I leave a negative review.
  • wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,456 ✭✭

I buy products based off best prices. If any of those products have those buzz words, I leave a negative review.
    Was this thread supposed to be titled.....( I am ) The most annoying ebay user?
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 2,994 ✭✭
    edited Mar 10, 2019 12:09am #19

Another example of why one shouldn't drink and post. As a public service please provide your Ebay user id so we can all block you now as a potential buyer.

triple-face-palm-sometimes-a-double-facepalm-cant-compeltly-describe-7863471.png

Repeating those words doesn’t make them any less crazy.
    wobgon wrote:

Was this thread supposed to be titled.....( I am ) The most annoying ebay user?

Fixed it for you:

“Replying to Most annoying golf ebay BUYERS😂”
    I thought he was running back for the Detroit Lions
    grm24 wrote:

Another example of why one shouldn't drink and post. As a public service please provide your Ebay user id so we can all block you now as a potential buyer.

triple-face-palm-sometimes-a-double-facepalm-cant-compeltly-describe-7863471.png

Found one of the Ebay Sellers who uses LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK!!!!! in the title
  • ckayckay Members Posts: 3,867 ✭✭
    WRX sellers are much worse with their ads.
    Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link
  • JohnnyCashForeverJohnnyCashForever Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited Mar 10, 2019 8:27am #25
    The "You won the auction, but I don't have that item anymore. Sorry!" seller.

Happened to me once when I won a "Grade 9.0" Ping i25 driver for about $50 total. After the auction closed, I got an email indicating that the driver was sold that day at their retail store, and the clerk didn't remove the item from the eBay auction. eBay took the seller at his word and cancelled the transaction without any questions.

The seller sent me an email thanking me for understanding and offered me $10 off if I wanted to buy or bid for the other i25s that were still available. Since they were going for a lot more than $60, I thanked him for his offer and moved on. Do I believe the seller's story? I don't know. It doesn't really matter. Will I shop with that seller again? Probably not.
  • caniac6caniac6 Members Posts: 2,654 ✭✭

caniac6 wrote:

Wow..... The few, the proud, the non-eBayers.
    I've looked.
  • Ldub22Ldub22 ClubWRX Posts: 241 ClubWRX

grm24 wrote:

Found one of the Ebay Sellers who uses LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK!!!!! in the title

Man you are so badass...

Happened to me once when I won a "Grade 9.0" Ping i25 driver for about $50 total. After the auction closed, I got an email indicating that the driver was sold that day at their retail store, and the clerk didn't remove the item from the eBay auction. eBay took the seller at his word and cancelled the transaction without any questions.

The seller sent me an email thanking me for understanding and offered me $10 off if I wanted to buy or bid for the other i25s that were still available. Since they were going for a lot more than $60, I thanked him for his offer and moved on. Do I believe the seller's story? I don't know. It doesn't really matter. Will I shop with that seller again? Probably not.

You aren't allowed to cancel an auction under a day, I believe. He could have been telling the truth

Ldub22 wrote:

grm24 wrote:

Man you are so badass...

Relax, man. It was a joke
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,292 ✭✭

You aren't allowed to cancel an auction under a day, I believe. He could have been telling the truth

He didn't say the seller canceled the auction.

Sorry, but you get negative feedback for posting the wrong word(s),,,,,,,, image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

ANY SITE GUIDANCE I OFFER, UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE, IS REFERRING TO THE "DESKTOP/FULL" VERSION

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 716 AP-1, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64 DGS300

Taylormade Spidex-X Blue/single white line (Today - always subject to change)
    Titleist AVX
  • ffmedicmattffmedicmatt FFMedicMatt Cleveland OHMembers Posts: 482 ✭✭
    The words spelled wrong. Tailor made. Calloway. Titliest.

But that’s with Craigslist and other places too.
    WITB FFMedicMatt

Taylor Made 2016 M1 9.5 Tour AD-BB 7X Shaft
    Taylor Made 2017 M1 15 degree Tour AD-DI 7x Shaft
    Taylor Made R15 Rescue 2 hybird X Shaft
    Taylor Made Tour Preferred 4-PW
    Vokey 52,56,60 SM4 oil can wedges
    Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R
    Taylor Made TP5x or K-Sig
  • toctoc Members Posts: 2,710 ✭✭
    “Man this item is great! Perfection condition, insanely fast shipping, and I got it for an absolute steal of a price! Too bad the poor bastxxx put @ in his title. NO POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR YOU!”
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying
This discussion has been closed.