GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Boom Roasted

d1bound ·  
d1boundd1bound Members  163WRX Points: 96Handicap: 0.2Posts: 163 Fairways

😂😂😂 Here's the personality people want
Posted:
G410 LST 9*/Accra Tour Z RPG 
M2 Tour 15*
MP-18 Fli-Hi 3/KBS 120 S
Srixon Z765 4-P/C-Taper 120 S
Cleveland RTX 2.0 52,56,60
Odyssey Versa #1 w/Super Stroke 3.0

“‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’-Wayne Gretzky” -Michael Scott

Comments

• MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members  6170WRX Points: 1,627Handicap: 3Posts: 6,170 Titanium Tees

Saw this this morning...superb work young Rory!

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow T1100 White
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
    Titleist 712U 3 Stiff Graphite Design Tour AD DI
    Titleist T100 4-PW Stiff Project X LZ
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
    Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x 2019
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • M4TTM4TT EnglandMembers  1505WRX Points: 305Handicap: 6Posts: 1,505 Platinum Tees

Ouch! shots fired!

Posted:

COBRA BIO CELL PRO DRIVER 

• JohnnyCashForeverJohnnyCashForever The bearer of unconditional things PAMembers  483WRX Points: 421Posts: 483 Greens

For those with bad speakers, I think Rory said, "And we all know what money means to him."

Ouch, indeed.

Posted:
  • the bishopthe bishop Members  4000WRX Points: 1,006Posts: 4,000 Titanium Tees

Dirty low hanging fruit is the best kind

Posted:
    W/S Cortex 10.5*
    W/S C300 15*
    W/S C300 20*/23*
    W/S Staff Model 5-P
    W/S Staff Model 52/56/60
    W/S Bucktown
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,193Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees

Oof! Slammed the outhouse door hard that time !

Posted:
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members  6170WRX Points: 1,627Handicap: 3Posts: 6,170 Titanium Tees

What can Kuch even do to come back to that?!

Absolutely nothing!!

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow T1100 White
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
    Titleist 712U 3 Stiff Graphite Design Tour AD DI
    Titleist T100 4-PW Stiff Project X LZ
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
    Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x 2019

Advertisement
  • the bishopthe bishop Members  4000WRX Points: 1,006Posts: 4,000 Titanium Tees

On -, @MattyO1984 said:

Absolutely nothing!!

You'd think these guys would learn at some point. With modern social media communications you can lose control of the narrative of a story pretty quick. But he found himself in a hole and kept on digging. It was good of him to do what he did for his caddy eventually but by that point the story was out of his control. Gonna be part of his legacy now whether he likes it or not.

Posted:
    W/S Cortex 10.5*
    W/S C300 15*
    W/S C300 20*/23*
    W/S Staff Model 5-P
    W/S Staff Model 52/56/60
    W/S Bucktown
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10598WRX Points: 3,723Handicap: 8Posts: 10,598 ClubWRX

I think Kuch is a decent guy. I think he made a few public relations blunders that have switched the narrative on him. Mainly because people are real quick to judge and we have become a society that the court of public opinion gives the death sentence first, facts be dam'ed.

but, that should get the shot of the year award for the PGA.

Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • 41NAS41NAS Members  103WRX Points: 50Handicap: 8Posts: 103 Fairways

Kuch has been laying the wood to these guys for so long that people are relishing the opportunity to give it back to him. All in good fun.

Posted:

Driver: Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 9*, UST Elements Platinum Proto 6F5

3w: TM M3, AD-DI 6X. 

3I: Honma Tour World, Modus 105s. 

5I-PW: Titleist T100-S, Fujikura Pro 95S

52, 56: MG2, KBS Hi-Rev 115

60: PM Grind, KBS Tour

• padgetpadget Members  616WRX Points: 123Posts: 616 Golden Tee

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

I think Kuch is a decent guy. I think he made a few public relations blunders that have switched the narrative on him. Mainly because people are real quick to judge and we have become a society that the court of public opinion gives the death sentence first, facts be dam'ed.

Well, the facts reported on that blunder turned out to be pretty true. In fact, it looked even worse when they did come out and he tried to explain his decision to tip 0.000000315 % or whatever it was. Hard to defend his stance on that decision and he poured gasoline on the fire with his initial responses.

With that said, I am not a big Kuch fan, but I think he is probably a decent guy as well. We all make mistakes, just most of ours aren’t available for the public to see.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10598WRX Points: 3,723Handicap: 8Posts: 10,598 ClubWRX

On -, @padget said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

Well, the facts reported on that blunder turned out to be pretty true. In fact, it looked even worse when they did come out and he tried to explain his decision to tip 0.000000315 % or whatever it was. Hard to defend his stance on that decision and he poured gasoline on the fire with his initial responses.

With that said, I am not a big Kuch fan, but I think he is probably a decent guy as well. We all make mistakes, just most of ours aren’t available for the public to see.

I do not disagree it was a bad look. My only thought on Kuch's side is that as he had said, is that this was not his regular caddie and there was a pre-agreed deal to loop for the event. If he had not won we would have never heard anything it. But he did, and the caddie felt he was entitled to more than what was previously agreed upon. Those are the facts. At least that I am aware of.

Now, if it was me, this would have not happened as I would have done the right thing and paid him more. Kuch felt that he was not obligated to do so. I agree with him. He just came off cold, insensitive, and elitist in his approach. Then made himself look worse with the conceded/not conceded putt with Sergio.

All that being said, as a very wealthy man in today's entitled world he was never going to win the political battle and should have just conceded right away if public opinion is/was important to him.

Posted:
  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers  9344WRX Points: 2,979Posts: 9,344 Titanium Tees

What we just witnessed was a grown man being buried by a wee little lad. lol

Posted:
  • Ashley SchaefferAshley Schaeffer Members  2801WRX Points: 1,091Posts: 2,801 Titanium Tees

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

It feels like people have this need to be either all in or all out on every public figure these days. Very little grey area or indifference. Start a thread with any player’s name, ask what people think of him, and you’ll get competing pro-am stories within the first two pages.

Posted:
    8.5* TS3 - Evenflow White T-1100
    15* M2 2017
    18* M2 2017
    4-PW Mizuno JPX850F
    SM7 50*, 54*, 60*
    SC Newport Two
  • d1boundd1bound Members  163WRX Points: 96Handicap: 0.2Posts: 163 Fairways

On -, @Krt22 said:

Actually what we just witnessed was a grown man being buried by an absolute unit of a man, a man carved outta rock by the gods themselves, capable of beating jonesscott, and who would've been the greatest defensive end to ever live if he had not chosen to play golf. 😁

Posted:
    G410 LST 9*/Accra Tour Z RPG 
    M2 Tour 15*
    MP-18 Fli-Hi 3/KBS 120 S
    Srixon Z765 4-P/C-Taper 120 S
    Cleveland RTX 2.0 52,56,60
    Odyssey Versa #1 w/Super Stroke 3.0

“‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’-Wayne Gretzky” -Michael Scott

On -, @Ashley Schaeffer said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

It feels like people have this need to be either all in or all out on every public figure these days. Very little grey area or indifference. Start a thread with any player’s name, ask what people think of him, and you’ll get competing pro-am stories within the first two pages.

true, and for all I know Matt Kucher could be a total jerk. I just do not know him and base it off what I see. Anyone that says "oh ****' after hitting a bad shot instead of all the other more profane options is probably a decent human being. haha.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • LanglandsLanglands ScotlandMembers  2010WRX Points: 209Posts: 2,010 Platinum Tees

On -, @MattyO1984 said:

Absolutely nothing!!

Maybe ask the referee for a second opinion haha

Posted:
  • ShutSteepStuckShutSteepStuck Grinding like Briny Baird The ValleyMembers  1510WRX Points: 122Handicap: 2Posts: 1,510 Platinum Tees

On -, @Roadking2003 said:

On -, @freeze16172002 said:

Kuch is a J-off

Quite the opposite. Notice that he is able to laugh with the other guys even though it was a big-time put-down.

IF he doesn’t laugh he gets owned even more.
    Kuch is one of the biggest ball busters out there on Tour. Glad to see him take one on he chin, esp. one that absolutely hit home.

Posted:
    g400max 9*- rogue 125 60tx
    m2 tour 15.8* - ad gp-8x
    m2 tour 19.8* - diamana s 83x
    4-gw ap1 712 - s300's
    mp-t10 56.10 - s300
    tvd 60m - ti s400
    piretti potenza ii 365g 34"
  • pcs11pcs11 Members  1271WRX Points: 208Posts: 1,271 Platinum Tees

I love this. Some good healthy roasting never hurt anyone.
    My favorite roast:

BOOM! ROASTED! pic.twitter.com/pkzExPvsnn

— The Office Posts (September 1, 2016
    Posted:
    Mizuno ST190 10.5° - UST Attas Coool 7
    Titleist 915 F 15° - Diamana 'ilima 80 
    Titleist 917 F2 18° - Diamana 'ilima 80 
    Titleist 818 H1 21° - UST VTS 100
    Mizuno Mp FliHi (4) - UST Recoil Utility 110
    Ping iBlades (5-9) - Shimada Tour 115  
    Ping Glide 3.0 46° - Shimada Tour 115
    Vokey SM6 F 52° SM7 D 58° - KBS Tour 115
    Bettinardi QB6, BBF1, or Kuch2
  • padgetpadget Members  616WRX Points: 123Posts: 616 Golden Tee

On -, @Langlands said:

On -, @MattyO1984 said:

Absolutely nothing!!

Maybe ask the referee for a second opinion haha

Lol! Or a 3rd or 4th!

Posted:
  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members  29187WRX Points: 6,017Posts: 29,187 Titanium Tees

On -, @Roadking2003 said:

On -, @freeze16172002 said:

Kuch is a J-off

Quite the opposite. Notice that he is able to laugh with the other guys even though it was a big-time put-down.

Yeah, but inside he like

Ha! Kidding. I think Kuch can take it as good as he gives it. Some people are proud to be cheap. I have an inlaw that will show up for dinner with an open bottle of wine.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Texas1Texas1 Members  426WRX Points: 120Handicap: 5.3Posts: 426 Greens

On -, @MattyO1984 said:

Absolutely nothing!!

How’s the final rounds coming along 🤷‍♂️

Posted:
    Titleist 915 D2 Fujikura PRO XLR8 S
    Titleist 917F2 13.5 ATTAS6 6x
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-PW Project X LZ
    Titleist Vokey SM5 54f KBS Tour V
    Mizuno T7 50 & 60
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members  3649WRX Points: 1,165Posts: 3,649 Titanium Tees

You know behind closed doors Kuchar is pissed. That incident was a real blow to his image. I'm sure he isn't happy when it gets brought up. Too bad Kuch.

Posted:

On -, @straightshot7 said:

You know behind closed doors Kuchar is pissed. That incident was a real blow to his image. I'm sure he isn't happy when it gets brought up. Too bad Kuch.

small violin playing

Posted:

Watching it, it appears that it took a min for Kuch to get what Rory was talking about. A small laugh, then then the light bulb went of and he laughed a little more.

Posted:

He was too busy calculating how much of the extra 300k he would have lost to his caddy/taxes if he had scored 3 more points

Posted:

Advertisement
  • PZeroPZero Members  11638WRX Points: 994Handicap: 3Posts: 11,638 Titanium Tees

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

Nah, you just got to see the real Kuchar.

Posted:
    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
  • Always_roughAlways_rough Members  487WRX Points: 117Posts: 487 Greens

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @padget said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

I do not disagree it was a bad look. My only thought on Kuch's side is that as he had said, is that this was not his regular caddie and there was a pre-agreed deal to loop for the event. If he had not won we would have never heard anything it. But he did, and the caddie felt he was entitled to more than what was previously agreed upon. Those are the facts. At least that I am aware of.

Now, if it was me, this would have not happened as I would have done the right thing and paid him more. Kuch felt that he was not obligated to do so. I agree with him. He just came off cold, insensitive, and elitist in his approach. Then made himself look worse with the conceded/not conceded putt with Sergio.

All that being said, as a very wealthy man in today's entitled world he was never going to win the political battle and should have just conceded right away if public opinion is/was important to him.

Well good thing those wealthy men out there have you, here on golfwrx, protecting their name. I bet they all sleep easier tonight knowing what a guardian you are.

But that's the McIlroy I want to see, almost spit my coffee out when he said it.

Posted:
    Got 14 daggum golf clubs, but none of 'em hit the ball straight.

(1W) M3 440
    (3W) 917 F3
    (3i) MP-18 fli hi
    (4i-PW) JPX 900 Tour
    (52, 56, 60) SM6
    Oven B1-01

On -, @Always_rough said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @padget said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

Well good thing those wealthy men out there have you, here on golfwrx, protecting their name. I bet they all sleep easier tonight knowing what a guardian you are.

But that's the McIlroy I want to see, almost spit my coffee out when he said it.

BKs face was priceless. You could tell he was considering going to find a body bag

Posted:

Advertisement
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers  6174WRX Points: 1,910Handicap: 2.7Posts: 6,174 Titanium Tees

On -, @Krt22 said:

In the video Rory does look like a wee lad. I’d even say borderline Hobbitish.

Posted:
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.