GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

MEMBER REVIEWS! Fujikura Motore X F1 and F3 Shafts! Read What Members Are Saying Here!

13»

Comments

• third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members  3364WRX Points: 1,456Posts: 3,364 Titanium Tees

Even though theyre both Motore X in the same line, they both feel pretty different. Much like the Ventus Black/Red play different then the Blue within the same line - and even though the only difference you can publicly see in the Fuji specs is that the F1 is stiffer in the mid and handle - there's something else to it that's different that I can't quite put my finger on.

Maybe Fuji can elaborate?

What I can say is from a feel perspective the F1 feels MUCH more linear and torsionally stiff than the F3. I really had to go at the F1 to make it come alive and tbh that was awesome when I took a full swing but any other swing just didnt feel like I was getting the feedback I want in a shaft. I could never really manipulate the face like I wanted to, either. I did nail some great drives with it, but the F3 is waaaay better - for me - overall.

My opinion, of course.

Seems I'm getting similar results from the video TXG did. I am also surprised that the F3 plays as well as it does for me as my last two shafts were the Pro 2.0 TS and ATMOS Black which are both low/low models.

I played 18 with the F3 today, officially, and it was awesome. No complaints what-so-ever and my average driving distance was high as its ever been. Similar to the F1 I can also really go at the ball with the F3 and still not lose it left - interestingly. Probably still in a honeymoon phase, but it's firmly in the bag for now.

Posted:

Epic Flash - Motore X F3 / Pro 2.0 7 / Apex 19h - Pro 2.0 8 / Apex 19 - Apex Pro 19 1050Gh HSx1 / MD5 / Phantom X5.5 - SS Mid Slim 2.0

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • KevCannonKevCannon ClubWRX  482WRX Points: 206Handicap: 1.8Posts: 482 ClubWRX

Thank you for that detailed feedback, seems to echo what others have been saying. Guys that typically gravitate towards low-mid/low shafts are actually liking the f3 better. It seems f1 is best suited for players that really load the shaft hard and probably have a quicker tempo. Now that’s just a conclusion I’m making off feedback from 6-7 guys that have hit both shafts. I have not had a chance to try either yet myself.

Posted:
    Callaway Epic flash sub zero 9 degree w/ Fujikura Ventus Blue 6x
    Callaway Epic flash sub zero 15 degree  w/ GD Tour AD TP 7x
    Callaway Apex hybrid 18 degree  w/ GD tour AD IZ 85x
    Callaway X Forged 4 - PW  w/ Project X 6.0
    Titleist SM7 50-F, 54-S, Callaway MD4 58-X  w/ Project X 6.0
    Toulon Austin putter w/ Stability Tour shaft
    Srixon Z Star XV ball
  • wam78wam78 Members  834WRX Points: 268Handicap: NAPosts: 834 Golden Tee

@Fujikura Golf I’m currently gaming the motore speeder vc 6.2x non ts in TS3. Nothing has been better for me so far. It has done wonders for my dispersion. Love the smooth feel and does not play overly stiff. I’m around 105-106 driver SS with smooth transition. Which one of these would be the best to transition into?

Posted:
    Ts3 8.5* Fujikura Motore Speeder vc 6.2x
    Ts3 15* Diamana S+ LTD Blueboard 70s tipped .5"
    U500 2 Iron  Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 9.8 HB
    Bridgestone Tour B JGR h2 4i Modus 120s 
    Bridgestone Tour B X-CB 5-pw Modus 120s
    SM8 Raw 50F, 54S bent to 53, 58S Modus 125 Wedge
    Toulon Las Vegas  KBS CT Tour Matte, Iomic I-Classic Mid Black 
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • aawebb1aawebb1 Snap chunk Members  39WRX Points: 56Posts: 39 Bunkers

@Fujikura Golf I have the F3 6s in my new Mavrik driver. It replaced a tour ad xc-6. For me, this shaft is the best combination of feel and stability that I have played. Like mentioned before in this thread, it’s very responsive on smooth swings and holds up perfectly on my fastest swings. I think what I like the most about it is, that it never fools me. Meaning, what I felt like I did, good or bad, matches the ball flight that I see. Great shaft. Just put a 7s in my sim fairway and picked up 10-12 yards of carry. Would love a hybrid option.

Posted:
    Post edited by aawebb1 on
  • asroma19asroma19 Members  321WRX Points: 123Posts: 321 Greens

I have loved the feedback about the F1 vs. F3. I got a F1 from the contest and honestly, it doesn't fit my swing profile. That being said, I am swinging a Ventus Black 6X really well. Maybe @Fujikura Golf will help me swap out my F1 for a F3?! Please!!!

Posted:

Callaway Mavrik SZ Tripled Diamond 9º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 6X (45.75”) (D4)

Taylormade SIM v2 Tour Issue Ti 3-wood w/ Mitsubishi AV Raw Blue 75TX (D3)

Taylormade SIM Tour issue 5-wood (set at 19.1º) w/ Mitsubishi AV Raw Blue 85TX (42.5”) (D3)

Titleist U500 4-iron w/ Tour AD DI 85x hybrid - 22º

Miura TC 201 5-iron w/ KBS Tour V 110S - 26º (D4)

Miura TC 201 6-iron w/ KBS Tour V 110S - 29º (D4)

Miura TC 201 7-iron w/ KBS Tour V 110S - 33º (D4)

Miura TC 201 8-iron w/ KBS Tour V 110S - 37º (D4)

Miura TC 201 9-iron w/ KBS Tour V 110S - 41º (D4)

Vokey SM7 raw Wedgeworks (shaped by BV) w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X 45.5.10 F (D4)

Vokey SM8 raw w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X 50.08 F (D5)

Vokey SM8 raw w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X 54.10 S (D5)

Vokey SM8 raw w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X 60.04 L (D5)

Zomo FaxDay w/ Reverse grip

• ASN21ASN21 #TeamTaylorMade Bay AreaMembers  668WRX Points: 491Posts: 668 Golden Tee

Really enjoying the F3 in my SIM Max. Feels great and seeing great launch and distance. The graphics are also right up my alley. Hope they release a Motore hybrid shaft for my 3 rescue soon.

Posted:

TaylorMade SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Motore X F3 6

TaylorMade SIM Rocket 3 Wood - Fujikura Motore X F3 7

TaylorMade SIM Max 3 Rescue - Fujikura Ventus Blue

TaylorMade SIM Max 4 Iron - Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120

TaylorMade P790 5-AW - Project X LZ

TaylorMade My Hi-Toe 56 & 60 - Project X T

TaylorMade My Spider X - KBS CT Tour

TaylorMade TP5X

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Fujikura GolfFujikura Golf Sponsors  377WRX Points: 344Posts: 377 Greens

Motore X F1 would be most similar with stiff handle and mid like motore speeder VC

great to hear, thank you for sharing your feedback!

If you're liking Ventus Black then stick with it! It's tough to beat that shaft. F3 is quite different than black, see our chart below.

That is great to hear, thank you!

Posted:
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10855WRX Points: 3,965Handicap: 8Posts: 10,855 ClubWRX
    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • wam78wam78 Members  834WRX Points: 268Handicap: NAPosts: 834 Golden Tee

Thank you @Fujikura Golf The chart is super helpful!

Posted:
    Ts3 8.5* Fujikura Motore Speeder vc 6.2x
    Ts3 15* Diamana S+ LTD Blueboard 70s tipped .5"
    U500 2 Iron  Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 9.8 HB
    Bridgestone Tour B JGR h2 4i Modus 120s 
    Bridgestone Tour B X-CB 5-pw Modus 120s
    SM8 Raw 50F, 54S bent to 53, 58S Modus 125 Wedge
    Toulon Las Vegas  KBS CT Tour Matte, Iomic I-Classic Mid Black 
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • mpsteinmpstein Members  244WRX Points: 82Posts: 244 Fairways

The chart is helpful. Is it possible for @Fujikura Golf  to provide EI curves for F1 and F3?

Posted:
  • davo32683davo32683 Members  2497WRX Points: 262Posts: 2,497 Platinum Tees

@Fujikura Golf can you provide some reference for the stiffness chart? I assume medium>firm>stiff>ultra-stiff?

Posted:
    Nothing is safe in my bag!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.