My clubs are...and my car is a...

Juice__25

Ping G25 mainly but Ping clubs all the way. See my sig for the details....

2011 Cadillac CTS-V super fun car to drive. And it's paid off in August!

PING
G425 LST 10.5* Alta CB Slate 55S

G430 Max 3W Alta CB Slate 65S

G410 2H, 3H Alta CB Red 70S

Glide 2.0 ES 54,60 AWT wedge S (blackout)

Vault Anser 2 Slate

Callaway 

Apex Pro Combo ‘19 5-A Steelfiber i95S

Titleist

ProV1 (2021) Yellow / White

G30 LST

Epon 302 or P2

Epon/Scratch wedges

Betti putter

To tie in the clubs with cars, my woods don't feel like anything special and wouldn't have a problem switching year to year. For some reason the irons and putter are different in that I think I found the best for me and I really enjoy everything about them. Same thoughts apply to my M3, had 3 cars in 3 years but have kept it for 6 now. Went through 4 sets of irons my first year on Wrx, I'm heading into season 4 with the epons.

I buy the "best" that makes me happy, that I can pay cash for, and that I don't worry about using daily.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

I do not think its the fact of paying 300 a club. I am thinking waiting a year or two and picking them up on BST when they are worth half that and still play the same. I am not money rich were I can buy a Ferrari and store it in the garage. If I purchased one, it would have to be my daily driver and when I am more worried about getting a ding on it versus enjoy the need for speed which you rarely get to open up on any stretch of high where I live, it make for not the best investment. Dont get me wrong, I love the look and would love to get one. I guess it is want to get one versus need to get one. Right now, I dont.

Makes plenty of sense.

If ever a thread should include pics! :)

Clearly I am a Titleist homer at the moment, but have had relationships with Callaway and Ping over the past couple of years as well. I like to have quality in my bag. As far as the 911 goes, it is my dream car. I am a car fanatic. You only live once. etc, etc.... !

2EDF8C57-CE37-4F17-9A00-A40EFF9E5EA9_zpsisci2bto.jpg

C4BBC9EB-A17E-473D-84C1-53928D0B5105_zps2nnyzpbl.jpg

Driver (10):  Titleist TSR3 (Tour AD DI 6s)
3 Wood (16.5):  Titleist TSR2 (Tour AD DI 7s)
Hybrid (19):  Titleist TSi2 (Tour AD DI 85s)
Hybrid (22):  Titleist TSi2 (Tour AD DI 85s)
Irons (5-G):  Titleist T100S (TT Elevate Tour)
Wedges:  54/58:  Vokey SM9 (PX LZ 6.0 -- Onyx)
Putter:  Toulon Las Vegas 2022

Tacomas are in high demand. There going to a 3rd shift in the manufacturing plant. I work at a dealership and we can't keep them on the lot

Clubs are in sig, Golfsmith Pro Grind Blades (s55's on way), SM5's I25 Driver, Bio Cell + 3/4w, Tm Tp Rescue '11.

Vehicle is a '12 Tacoma Crew Cab Off Road Package 4x4. Buying a truck is probably the best move I have ever made. Wanted a big luxury sedan but with all the fishing, golfing, football, softball, tennis etc I do and play the truck was the correct decision. Also just purchasing a house last year the truck comes in handy with hauling trash, mulch, sod, sofas, tables etc..... No longer to I have to rent or borrow a truck to complete a house project.

Plus I swear, the Tacomas are in such high demand with limited inventory it's worth more now than when I purchased it.... Out of all the research I've done they hold their resale value more than any other average consumer vehicle I have seen.

Bought 1989 Toyota pickup new, was the cheapest car I ever owned , tried to buy a used Tacoma recently....."forget about it".

Settled on a Chevy Siverado Stepside (1992) w/ 75K ,love it.

Weekend car is 1997 BMW M3 Coupe also has 75K.

Clubs 1999 Hogan Apex w/ 1998 K. Burns putter and Titleist BF wedge, Woods are 2013 MP650's

Driver: Cobra Bio Cell Plus

Woods: Fly Z 3 wood/Bio Cell 5 Wood

Hybrid: Titleist 910H

Irons: Mizuno Mp53/59 Combo

Wedges: Vokey GW, SW, and LW

Putter: Odyssey CH #7

Car: 2015 Dodge Charger Scatpack. Always enjoyed fast cars and I live in a Downtown area that allows me to walk to work while my car stays in the parking garage. So needless to say I don't have to worry about gas mileage and being sensible since I only drive it when I need to leave the city. Decided it was time to have a fun car and I definitely enjoy it!

I am kinda surprised by the number of Porsche owners....bmw, not so much haha. I like the weekend ride nard, I have always liked M3s.

Overall it would appear that golf is definilty still very much a game for those well off, either with the discretionary income to spend on a payment, or in the disinterest burning money on liabilities and putting it to better use.

Tacomas are in high demand. There going to a 3rd shift in the manufacturing plant. I work at a dealership and we can't keep them on the lot
Clubs are in sig, Golfsmith Pro Grind Blades (s55's on way), SM5's I25 Driver, Bio Cell + 3/4w, Tm Tp Rescue '11. Vehicle is a '12 Tacoma Crew Cab Off Road Package 4x4. Buying a truck is probably the best move I have ever made. Wanted a big luxury sedan but with all the fishing, golfing, football, softball, tennis etc I do and play the truck was the correct decision. Also just purchasing a house last year the truck comes in handy with hauling trash, mulch, sod, sofas, tables etc..... No longer to I have to rent or borrow a truck to complete a house project. Plus I swear, the Tacomas are in such high demand with limited inventory it's worth more now than when I purchased it.... Out of all the research I've done they hold their resale value more than any other average consumer vehicle I have seen.
Bought 1989 Toyota pickup new, was the cheapest car I ever owned , tried to buy a used Tacoma recently....."forget about it". Settled on a Chevy Siverado Stepside (1992) w/ 75K ,love it. Weekend car is 1997 BMW M3 Coupe also has 75K. Clubs 1999 Hogan Apex w/ 1998 K. Burns putter and Titleist BF wedge, Woods are 2013 MP650's

its almost ridiculous what used Taco's sell for..... Exact reason why I bought one.

Callaway Paradym TD 8*/HZRDUS GEN4 Black Limited Edition 60TX

Ping G425 LST 3W/Hulk 70TX

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY

PXG 0311 Gen 4 T/ST Combo/PX LZ 6.5

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M, DG Black Onyx x100

I am kinda surprised by the number of Porsche owners....bmw, not so much haha. I like the weekend ride nard, I have always liked M3s.

Overall it would appear that golf is definilty still very much a game for those well off, either with the discretionary income to spend on a payment, or in the disinterest burning money on liabilities and putting it to better use.

Thanks BM, I bought the car in 06 had 24K and was in a temp controlled garage. Black on black, Best used car find for me. I can highly recommend E36 M3's.

Current clubs in bag (fairway woods can vary, and have second iron set)

Titleist 910D3 10.5*

TEE CB2 15*

TM V Steel 18*

Mizuno MP37

Vokey 200 series wedges (original)

YES! Callie putter

2008 Chevy Suburban LTZ 4x4 1/2-ton with the 6.0 liter. Gets my daughters to their hockey games in Colorado in the winter--over the passes and through the snow--FAST. Wife drives a 2005 Z71 Suburban with a slight front end lift, so I can fish the backcountry in the summer. Kid drives a 2003 Nissan Maxima. Not one of our vehicles has less than 150,000 miles on it. We drive them 'til the wheels fall off...literally.

its almost ridiculous what used Taco's sell for..... Exact reason why I bought one.

Yeah they command sick money. Really feel if you can swing it, buy a new one. Where I live (greater NYC), if it's got 200K on it they still want $10-$15 grand. Better dropping $35K for one with 0 miles, no? My 89 was a gem though. Ran like day I drove it off the lot after 10 years. If only everything else I bought was that good.

Clubs:

12* SLDR - Elements Chrome 6F4T

RBZ Stage 2 3HL Tour - TSPX VTS Silver

RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3Hyb - TSPX VTS Silver

20* MP-H4 / 5-PW MP-59 - S300SL

50* 54* 58* MP-T11 - S300SL

Scotty Cameron JAT

1,3,4 Wilson Staff JP Persimmon - DG stiff

2-PW FG-17 - S300

Wilson JP SW - S300

Cars:

2005 WRX STI - Lots of mods

2015 Honda Odyssey - 100% stock

Vehicles and clubs are used interchangeably. haha

10.5* R15 430 - Elements Chrome 6F4T
RBZ Stage 2 3HL Tour - TSPX VTS Silver
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3Hyb - TSPX VTS Silver
20* MP-H4 / 24* MP-H4 / 6-PW MP-59 - S300SL
50* 54* 58* MP-T11 - S300SL
Scotty Cameron JAT

Clubs in sig.

I drive a 2014 Scion FR-S. Why I have no idea. Looked good when I bought it and I wanted a sportier car for a change. Now realize it was a horrible decision only because it really doesn't carry 3 people. We have to take the wife's Lexus IS350 F Sport when we go anywhere with my son.

Interesting! If only we could ho cars like we ho clubs. What do you hope to get in the future?

My car ho game is way strong. Off the top of my head in the last 10 years or so we have had:

Lexus IS300 (supercharged it)

Dodge Durango

Ford Mustang

Toyota Camry

Pontiac Grand Prix

Scion tC

Scion xB (x2)

Scion FR-S

Lexus IS350

I might be missing one or two in there as well. All except for the Durango were new when we bought them. Wife likes new cars WAY too much. I usually get the hand-me-downs. Next on the list will be a Lexus RX or GX or possible Land Rover. I will get the IS350 which I am OK with.

I wish my club ho game was stronger but I just started playing again last February after taking 8 years off.

Fly z + driver

Fly z + 3 wood

Fly z hybrid

Callaway xr pro 4-gw

Callaway md3 54

Callaway pm grind 58

Scotty Cameron select Newport 2 putter - black

Titleist TSI3 9* - Graphite Design AD IZ 6X

Callaway Epic Speed 15* - Hzrdous Smoke 

Titleist TS2 19 Hybrid - Hzrdous Smoke

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW - Project X IO

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

Bettinardi Hive BB 34 DASS

TItleist ProV1

Driver - Ping G25 Fuji Tour Spec

Fairway - G25 16* (4wood) Fuji Tour Spec

Hybrid - 19* Callaway xHot GD Tour AD

Irons - Titleist 714 AP2 w/DGS400 Tour Issue

Wedges - Vokey SM5 Raw Black w/DGS400 Tour Issue Black Onyx Shafts 51* 55* 59*

Putter - Custom Shop Select Newport 2.6 and Newly arriving Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 Center Shafted (Both 34.5)

Vehicle - 2013 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Crewmax Cab bigger tires, some bolt-ons.

Ping G430 Max 9* Ventus Black 60x

Sim2 15* GD Tour Ad Hd 

Callaway X Hot pro 20* Hybrind Tour AD HD 95x

Srixon ZX-7 4-p Modus 120x

Vokey SM9 50, 54, 58

Lab Mezz Max C/B 

My clubs are worth more then my car.

Jpx 850 driver,5w,22hy

Mp64 3-pw

Mp33 3-pw

Mp4 8-pw

MP H5 2-4

T5 50,55,60

Mxm #7, Mp T106, Bettinardi BC3

2001 Toyota Tacoma 250,000 miles

Bumper falling off rust everywhere I love it

How is the JPX 850 5 wood? I'm pretty sure that's what I want to get, but there's nowhere for me to demo it. I have a lot of Mizuno and they have good reviews for the most part!

Driver: TaylorMade QI10 9 degree Tour AD VF 6TX
Fairway: TaylorMade RBZ Tour 14.5 w/Tensei CK White 70TX

Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue 11 18 degree X flex
Irons: New Level 623 CB w/Modus 105X
Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zip Core 52, 58 KBS 610 S+ 
Putter: Cobra Armlock
Ball: 2024 Bridgestone BX / 2024 Chrome Tour X

Clubs are current in my signature, all Ping and a Cameron Newport, nothing overly fancy

2009 Toyota 4runner Limited, black with charcoal leather. Had I won the lottery, I would have bought another brand new 4runner Limited because they're great all around vehicles and this is my 2nd one I have owned. I got 300k out of my 98 Limited before selling it still running and in good shape! My next one will be either white or silver, but it will also be a 4runner!

11dcb1b0.jpg

Qi10 10.5LS AD-DI 6s
Ping G430 15* Max AD-DI 7s

Ping G430 19* Hybrid AD-DI85s
Srixon MKii Utility 4 22* AD-DI85s

Srixon ZX5 5-6, ZX7 7-PW Modus 120s

Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack Raw 49, 55, 60 ACCRA i130

Ping PLD Ally Blue 35in 
Stitch SL2 Blue Camo

Driver - Taylor Made Areoburner

Hybrid - Adams XTD ti

Irons - TM SLDR

Wedges - Cleveland 588

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Car -

2008 Lexus IS350, my putter and wedges are older than my car, they really need an upgrade. I haven't upgraded the car yet as it has been paid off for a few years, and it runs fantastic, minimal service fees, and low insurance. Plus it has all the bells and whistles that modern cars have and sometimes more!! Push button start and back up Cam and cooled seats on an 08!! Most fully loaded 2015 Civics can't boast that!! Oh and it has 306HP, gotta love having power in a comfortable car!.

As the family situation changes I believe a Lexus RX 450h F Sport is in the works.

BTW fantastic thread!!!

Cobra Fly Z+ Diamana D+ 60s

TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3W 14.5 Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 60s

Titleist 913H 21*

Mizuno MP 32 4-PW S300 2* up

Odyssey White Ice #9 Super Stroke 1.0

Vokey SM5 F Grind 52, SM5 M Grind 58

2015 Nissan Rogue.

Cobra Fly Z+ Diamana D+ 60s
TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3W 14.5 Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 80s
Adams Pro Hybrid 18*
Titleist 913H 21*
Mizuno MP 32 4-PW S300
Odyssey Versa Works #1W
Vokey SM5 F Grind 52, SM5 M Grind 58
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1293204-turberticus-witb-2016/"][color=#000080]WITB 2016[/color][/url]
[url="https://www.gamegolf.com/player/turberticus"][color=#000080]Gamegolf[/color][/url]

This thread may come in handy when someone driving a Porsche or BMW is trying to nickel and dime me on the BST.

Clubs are in my signature - I'm basically a Ping guy. I drive a Toyota Tundra. Apparently durability and resale value are important to me.

Ping G410 9* Alta CB
Ping G410 15* 3 Wood Alta CB
Ping G410 19* & 22* Hybrid Alta CB
Ping G 5-UW N.S. Pro Modus3 105
Ping Glide 3.0 Eye 54*, 58*
Ping Anser Milled 0
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1378338-pkshooter-witb-2016-all-ping/"]WITB Link[/url]

Clubs in signature, everything 2-4 years old. Truck 2014 F150. Like the comfort of a truck and ease of use. Throw it in the bed, lock it and unload later.

Callaway BBV 10.5 Neutral w/ 44.5 inch Motore 565 speeder shaft stiff
Callaway BBV 3 Wood, 15.5 stiff, 5 Wood 19 stiff
Callaway X2 Hot 19 Hybrid stiff
Callaway X2 Hot 4-PW
Ping Glide 50 SS
Cleveland CG16 , 56
Wilson Staff Grant Park Putter

SLDR 430 w/ Oban White

SLDR 3hl w/ Oban Gold

2011 Taylormade MB's

50°, 54° & 58° Tour Preffered

Kia Ma Daytona

2015 Cadillac ATS Midnight Edition

2014 BMW 328i GT

TM M3 - Diamana D+
TM M3 13° - Diamana D+
TM M1 3HL - Diamana D+
Miura ICL-601 18°- Crazy STP
Miura CB 57 - Monaco TX
Miura WS 53° & 59° - Monaco TX
Bettinardi Tour Stock BB1 DASS / Miura KM-005 / Nike Origin B2-01 / TM Kia Ma Daytona / Yes Callie Fc

Clubs in sig because I can't afford a cooler car.. lol

2012 Sonata. I worked hard at a younger age straight out of HS and had the money for cool(er) cars then, at least relatively for a 19 yr old. Fast forward 5 years, responsibilities and a baby changed things, so now I drive something that I know will start and run every day.

Honestly, it's been a fantastic car. Knock on wood, I've had it for two years now and haven't had a single problem. Even better is it is surprisingly easy to do maintenance stuff yourself.

I'll be traveling for work within the next 6-7 months and will be searching for something else when I am onsite for long periods of time. Might go back to Audi to get an early 2000's M3 since I won't have the little one.