My clubs are...and my car is a...

Juice__25

R510tp, rapture fairway, 962b irons, Cleveland 588 and Vokey C-C wedges, Method 001.

'69 Mustang

'13 Tacoma

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

Driver : Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5 Motore Speeder 6.3 TS (Soon to be replace Cobra F6+ Pro)

Wood: Diablo Octane Tour 13* Motore Speeder 7.3

Irons: RSi1 3 iron (bent 16 degree), Adams Satin A4 Tour 3-PW (Soon to be replace PSI irons)

Wedges: TM EF Wedges 50/55

Putter: Odyssey White ice #9

1995 Dodge Viper

2010 Dodge Ram 1500

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

So far, the Tacoma looks like the official car of WRX

Cobra F9, 8 Hzrdus Yellow
Tee CBX119 13, Tee EX10 Beta 18. Hzrdus Yellow
M2 Hy, 22 with AD DI 85S
M2 Hy, 25 with S+ 90S
P790 6-AW, Nippon 105S
Mizuno 56/14, 60/07
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350 Black Oxide
Titleist -ProV1 balls

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1152161-linkerpans-wtib-2015-edition/"]WITB Link[/url]

Seeing some fun toys... even some I have had before! Figured I'd drop a pic... and BTW... She's plenty stable when going faster than tour ball speed...

I always mod my toys, this one is CAI and a full exhaust (cats removed and muffler bypass switch). 556hp from factory, I'd guess I'm around 615 or so hp now (tuner said I added about 60hp so far).

I'd go with a pulley and some more stuff, but at this point it just atomizes tires and the power would only be a benefit at high speeds due to traction.

Pic below!

Ping G430 10k - 9* - Ventus TR Black 6x

Callaway Apex UW - 19* - Ventus Black 7x

PXG 0311P Gen6 - 5i-GW - DG x100

Vokey SM9 - 52.12F, 56.14F - DG x100ss

Vokey SM9 - 60.08M - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Callaway PM Grind 64 - KBS C-Taper 130x

L.A.B Link.1
Callaway Chrome Soft X LS
Best Grips Perforated Leather
Vessel Player III - Citrine/White/Black (Riding)
Vessel VLS DXR - Grey/Orange (Walking/half-bag)

Seeing some fun toys... even some I have had before! Figured I'd drop a pic... and BTW... She's plenty stable when going faster than tour ball speed...

I always mod my toys, this one is CAI and a full exhaust (cats removed and muffler bypass switch). 556hp from factory, I'd guess I'm around 615 or so hp now (tuner said I added about 60hp so far).

I'd go with a pulley and some more stuff, but at this point it just atomizes tires and the power would only be a benefit at high speeds due to traction.

Pic below!

Put some drag radials on that beast and mod away!

Clubs in Sig.

Car: Volvo S60 T6 R-Design

SUV: VW Touareg

Callaway Paradym Trip Dia 9.5* - Fuji Blue VeloCore TR 6s or New Blue VeloCore 6S+

2021 Callaway UW 17* & 21* - Fuji Red Ventus Velocore 7X
Callaway Apex TCB  4-pw - Steelfiber i110cw S hard stepped 1"

Callaway Jaws Forged TI red dots 52@50/56@55/60*& Jaws Raw Z grind 60*z, DG TI S400

2021 Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K DW & Eleven both at 33.5"
Ball: 2024 Callaway Chrome Tour X -tested, great feel & spin!

Fun thread.

WITB: Split time between Adams 9015D and Cobra Fly Z drivers, RBZ Stg 2 FW and hybrid, TM 2014 TP irons, 200 series Vokey wedges, and 1988 Ping Zing 2 putter.

Not sure how the "personality" of the clubs match my car, which is a 2011 Acura TSX wagon, but I guess you could say I like a bit of new and a bit of old, some practicality and utility with a touch of flash.

I've always been a huge wagon fan, and my dream car would be an RS4 or RS6 Avant, or to dream even bigger, an AMG E63 wagon. I had a chance to get a CTS-V wagon, but at the time gas prices were nuts and I wanted an auto so the wife could drive it, so I ended up with a rebadged Honda with less than half the horsepower. :D The TSX is slow but is actually decently fun around the turns for a FWD wagon, and the cockpit is very comfortable for my commuting to and from DC in rush hour traffic. MPG and reliability are great, which is to be expected with these.

22738185031_ea780820e2_h.jpg

And obviously, I've ample trunk space for golf clubs and bags. Not the biggest trunk for a wagon, since this was still carved out of a sedan chassis, but good enough.

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

I bought new 850 F's last Novemener, but after maybe 8 months took them out of the bag, and now just play an old set of MP-33's.

Drive a 2009 Toyota Venza with 130k on it. I used to love fancy cars...but now just buy dependable Toyota's. Just bought my wife a Highlander 6 months ago, but rarely ever (get to) drive it.

I bought new 850 F's last Novemener, but after maybe 8 months took them out of the bag, and now just play an old set of MP-33's.

Drive a 2009 Toyota Venza with 130k on it. I used to love fancy cars...but now just buy dependable Toyota's. Just bought my wife a Highlander 6 months ago, but rarely ever (get to) drive it.

My wife has a 2010 Venza and loves it. She was hoping to get a couple more years out of it and get a new one but Toyota stopped making them.

Maybe a more revealing thread would be "what kind of clubs do you use and what kind of wife do you have?"

Guaranteed the PXG guys have trophy wives, and the Ping guys well, let's just say function over form and leave it at that.

Jeff, I dying to know what long time Titleist ownership reveals... :)

MB owners: wife is sleek, stylish, but high maintenance.

CB owners: as above, but less high maintenance as the wife has a more rounded sole.

AP2 owners: wife has some junk in the trunk.

AP1 owners: wife looks a but chunky but she helps you get it up. Perfect for older gentlemen.

T-MB owners: Looks great, but be prepared as the drapes don't match the carpet.

Fun thread.

WITB: Split time between Adams 9015D and Cobra Fly Z drivers, RBZ Stg 2 FW and hybrid, TM 2014 TP irons, 200 series Vokey wedges, and 1988 Ping Zing 2 putter.

Not sure how the "personality" of the clubs match my car, which is a 2011 Acura TSX wagon, but I guess you could say I like a bit of new and a bit of old, some practicality and utility with a touch of flash.

I've always been a huge wagon fan, and my dream car would be an RS4 or RS6 Avant, or to dream even bigger, an AMG E63 wagon. I had a chance to get a CTS-V wagon, but at the time gas prices were nuts and I wanted an auto so the wife could drive it, so I ended up with a rebadged Honda with less than half the horsepower. :D The TSX is slow but is actually decently fun around the turns for a FWD wagon, and the cockpit is very comfortable for my commuting to and from DC in rush hour traffic. MPG and reliability are great, which is to be expected with these.

And obviously, I've ample trunk space for golf clubs and bags. Not the biggest trunk for a wagon, since this was still carved out of a sedan chassis, but good enough.

can honestly say Ive never seen one of these!

did you put a lowering kit on it as well?

looks decent man

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

Not sure I see any relationship with your clubs and the car you have. The assumption is that if you can afford a Ferrari, lambo, etc. .... you can afford custom made clubs.

The pattern I see is that most members (not a surprise since this is a golf forum) seem to have detailed specs on their golf equipment, but drive standard, everyday cars and trucks. There are a few exceptions. But based on this small sample .... golfers are not car people.

TM M1

Ping I25

Ping blade putter

Cleveland wedges

ProV1 and ProV1x (I buy used balls 75cents each .... they work for me)

2016 Audi A7

Maybe a more revealing thread would be "what kind of clubs do you use and what kind of wife do you have?"

Guaranteed the PXG guys have trophy wives, and the Ping guys well, let's just say function over form and leave it at that.

Feeling froggy so I'll jump because well let's face it. I may have out kicked my coverage a bit.....

Current blade user but Ping homer. Think I lucked out with form and function. Lol

PS I'm 6'3"

Callaway Paradym TD 8*/HZRDUS GEN4 Black Limited Edition 60TX

Ping G425 LST 3W/Hulk 70TX

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY

PXG 0311 Gen 4 T/ST Combo/PX LZ 6.5

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M, DG Black Onyx x100

Fun thread.

can honestly say Ive never seen one of these!

did you put a lowering kit on it as well?

looks decent man

Thanks. I think the wagon US only from Acura, even though I know Canada gets the TSX sedan, but other global markets have it as the Honda Accord Tourer. Yes, it's lowered a little.

Toulon Palm Beach

Feeling froggy so I'll jump because well let's face it. I may have out kicked my coverage a bit.....

Current blade user but Ping homer. Think I lucked out with form and function. Lol

PS I'm 6'3"

That's it, I'm ditching Nike and switching to Ping.

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

Clubs listed below........in the garage and shop

11 Subaru WRX 4 door

01 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 6spd lots of mods and flat black paint with orange racing stripe

97 Dodge Ram 2500 v10 custom artic camo paint

92 Suzuki GSXR 750 complete custom build....naked cafe racer being built now

81 Kawasaki.650 csr complete custom build cafe racer

72 Yamaha RT 360 future project

Collectible clubs 10 sets of PING 2 set Spalding plus some others

Seems a bit much but if it wasn't for money and space I would have even more.......if I could only have one vehicle it would be the 01 cummins but I love having the WRX it is a blast to drive and is 180* change from a truck.

Cool list. Another one of a few WRX's on golfWRX.

Plus, I think the only one or one of the only ones to say Japanese Motorcycle(s.)

I should note that my G30 and my WRX both have turbulators.....and the reason I found this site was a google search for wrx and a related link on the page that said wrx golf.

Callaway Rouge 9* Aldila Rogue Silver 44.5"
Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 15* Aldila Rogue Silver
PING G410 Crossover 2i Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
PING i230 4-U Recoil F4 Smac Wrap
Vokey SM7 Black 54f - 58k
Scotty Cameron Futura X7M 33"

Car, Mercedes AMG. New and sleek. :-)

I was lookin real real real hard at a '15 with 6076 miles on it. A former Stiller had it and lost it, lmao

I took Madison to look at it and was all excited~

She walked around it, opened the driver's side and looked in and then did the same in the driver's side passenger door~

She walks back to and I quote, "Sweetheart, you're a Father now with a Family, not a narsististic single middle aged male."

The G is nice and though I looked at the AMG version, that's a waste of a World Class engine, lol

I went with the 450 cuz again, that's plenty of engine as it's not a sedan and I don't tow, and I just feel the bigger engine is a waste of HP & $$ ;)

Back in the day I had the E500 and two AMG's, my last was an '09 that I totaled when I got rolled by a semi....

$81,000+ in damages, lol and all I got was a dislocated jaw from the friggin air bag. I've been in quite a few scrapes however that was by far the hardest shot I've ever taken to the jaw, lol.

The Bimmer Bois can have their "M's," You got the Best of the Best!!

Enjoy it Bro :)

Fairways & Greens My Friend,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Clubs listed below........in the garage and shop

11 Subaru WRX 4 door

01 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 6spd lots of mods and flat black paint with orange racing stripe

97 Dodge Ram 2500 v10 custom artic camo paint

92 Suzuki GSXR 750 complete custom build....naked cafe racer being built now

81 Kawasaki.650 csr complete custom build cafe racer

72 Yamaha RT 360 future project

Collectible clubs 10 sets of PING 2 set Spalding plus some others

Seems a bit much but if it wasn't for money and space I would have even more.......if I could only have one vehicle it would be the 01 cummins but I love having the WRX it is a blast to drive and is 180* change from a truck.

Cool list. Another one of a few WRX's on golfWRX.

Plus, I think the only one or one of the only ones to say Japanese Motorcycle(s.)

I should note that my G30 and my WRX both have turbulators.....and the reason I found this site was a google search for wrx and a related link on the page that said wrx golf.

As long as your WRX does not have a Turbonater, we'll leave you alone.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/48394038?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227035925238&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=76742399434&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=177950009074&veh=sem

As a side note, the fact that this site was called GolfWRX actually kept me a way for a few weeks before I joined. I was thinking to myself what legit golf forum would have "WRX" in their name? No disrespect meant to Subarus, but at the time, it simply did not add up.

Toulon Palm Beach

PS I'm 6'3"

Bro, out kickin coverage is THE only way to live life~

And aside from the coverage overshoot, she has serious form and function to burn :)

Keep Kickin :)

Fairways & Greens My Friend,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24