2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Ebay seller ksouth9

fightingbees

All this talk about ksouth9, I just had to find out and bid on his stuff - walked away with a Homna 737 13* 3 wood. Lets see if he delivers, which I am fairly sure he will...

You guys are giving him a whole lot of free advertising, it seems :)

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

I love all the people who have "one good experience", and so it's completly impossible for him to do anything remotely shady. Clearly there have been people screwed over and confident he's shill bidding (not to mention some atrocious seconds he's sold over the years)

I admit that I haven't followed the KSouth complaints all that closely. I have, over the years, seen a few people asking about club authenticity from them. In those cases, I have never seen anything that tells me they received fakes. Is there any documented situations that prove that they sold a fake? I just haven't seen anything that proves such.

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

I love all the people who have "one good experience", and so it's completly impossible for him to do anything remotely shady. Clearly there have been people screwed over and confident he's shill bidding (not to mention some atrocious seconds he's sold over the years)

I admit that I haven't followed the KSouth complaints all that closely. I have, over the years, seen a few people asking about club authenticity from them. In those cases, I have never seen anything that tells me they received fakes. Is there any documented situations that prove that they sold a fake? I just haven't seen anything that proves such.

Go read their feedback with the negative filtered. They sell a lot of stuff but there’s a lot of negative feedback and I’m sure eBay sweeps even more of it under the rug.

Go read their feedback with the negative filtered. They sell a lot of stuff but there’s a lot of negative feedback and I’m sure eBay sweeps even more of it under the rug.

Nothing I see about fakes I guess. The cancelled auction looks to be pretty common though.

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

It’s not even debatable that they cancel orders saying they are out of stock when they are not. It’s not debatable that they shill bid.

So no actual proof then, just "I know what I know".

Got it.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Ping G20 5-PW DGS300 Yellow Dot

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 35*, RED, Black Accra

Callaway Tour TruTrack Yellow

It’s not even debatable that they cancel orders saying they are out of stock when they are not. It’s not debatable that they shill bid.

Got it.

Lol. You can cry and deny all you want. It’s not even a debate. Ksouth is a shady seller and the other 2 in association with them, tee2green and quickshipgolf, are just as bad.

Got it.

Lol. You can cry and deny all you want. It’s not even a debate. Ksouth is a shady seller and the other 2 in association with them, tee2green and quickshipgolf, are just as bad.

they may be shady but they sell a lot of really nice equipment at really nice prices to a whole lot of people. Myself and many others are glad they exist.

Got it.

they may be shady but they sell a lot of really nice equipment at really nice prices to a whole lot of people. Myself and many others are glad they exist.

I’m glad you’re happy that shady sellers exist.

Got it.

Of course it's not a debate. You yourself said it wasn't even debatable. :lol:

I didn't deny anything. Nor did I cry about anything. I' is you who is crying wolf with no facts to back it up. As I said earlier, I simply don't know.

Pardon me if you've already mentioned this but I guess the obvious question is, do you have any experience dealing with ksouth ?

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Got it.

I’m glad you’re happy that shady sellers exist.

Got it.

I didn't deny anything. Nor did I cry about anything. I' is you who is crying wolf with no facts to back it up. As I said earlier, I simply don't know.

Pardon me if you've already mentioned this but I guess the obvious question is, do you have any experience dealing with ksouth ?

What do you mean no facts? They cancel orders when their preferred price isn’t met and claim to have oversold or not in stock yet have the same item listed when they tell you. If you set an auction starting at $1 with no reserve be prepared to sell it for $1 or list it as a buy it now with a best offer. Don’t screw someone because you didn’t run the price up to your desired amount by shill bidding. All of this is fact. I can’t say for sure they sell any fakes but there’s plenty of others who have claimed they do along with countless other issues. If you think they are a good seller roll the dice because that’s exactly what you will be doing.

• Like 1

Got it.

What do you mean no facts? They cancel orders when their preferred price isn’t met and claim to have oversold or not in stock yet have the same item listed when they tell you.

Neither you nor anybody else around here knows ANY of this for a fact. This is ALL conjecture. If you actually have PROOF, let's see it and I will gladly concede you are correct.

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Lol. What do you need for proof if not the fact that there’s literally multiple hundreds of canceled transactions on their multiple accounts claiming that they are out of stock yet have the item currently listed when they tell you that? When you see the same user bidding on 90% of their listings it kinda throws up a red flag too. Believe what you want but there’s plenty of people on this site that has been duped by them and their shady business practices.

Lol. What do you need for proof if not the fact that there’s literally multiple hundreds of canceled transactions on their multiple accounts claiming that they are out of stock yet have the item currently listed when they tell you that? When you see the same user bidding on 90% of their listings it kinda throws up a red flag too. Believe what you want but there’s plenty of people on this site that has been duped by them and their shady business practices.

Lol. Firstly, they have over 100,000 transactions. "Multiple hundreds canceled" ? Doesn't sound like a whole lot to me.

Same users bidding on 90% of their transactions ? Lol. ? When all you can see is the first and last letter ? OK, if it's as high as 90% you should be able to show us plenty of them - but I expect just some more "Lol" me some of those auctions.

So, with no answer to my question, I guess you have NO actual experience with them then. Thanks for the "confirmation". If YOU say something I suppose it has to be true.

Lol

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Lol. Firstly, they have over 100,000 transactions. "Multiple hundreds canceled" ? Doesn't sound like a whole lot to me.

Same users bidding on 90% of their transactions ? Lol. ? When all you can see is the first and last letter ? OK, if it's as high as 90% you should be able to show us plenty of them - but I expect just some more "Lol" me some of those auctions.

So, with no answer to my question, I guess you have NO actual experience with them then. Thanks for the "confirmation". If YOU say something I suppose it has to be true.

Lol

Hundreds of issues running the same scam sounds like a lot to me. Like I said roll the dice if you want. I looked at about 20 listings earlier and 0***0 was bidding on all but about 5. Feel free to go look.

• Like 1

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

Got my really, really nice Honma 13* 3 wood with head cover. Steal :)

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

I love all the people who have “one good experience”, and so it’s completly impossible for him to do anything remotely shady. Clearly there have been people screwed over and confident he’s shill bidding (not to mention some atrocious seconds he’s sold over the years)

I have had 8 good experiences with ksouth9 and like I said earlier I put my bid in and I was comfortable with what I paid. If I was not comfortable I would not have put my bid that high.

I don’t have any experience with this seller, so nothing to add there.

But I truly believe the shill bidding is very prevalent. I can’t remember which big seller I was trying to buy from a few years back. But multiples of the same item(s) all ending last minute, within a few dollars of each other, with very similar bidders. No, I doubt anyone is going to have actual proof, but it sure stands up to the eye test. Where there is smoke........

And people ask why? When you sell that many items, if you put a reserve on each one, those fees add up. It’s a good way to ensure your final price without having a reserve. I am kind of surprised they don’t list stuff as Buy it Now.