Robert Allenby Robbed and Beaten Up in Hawaii

Holy Moses

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1422393926' post='10830197']
[quote name='nbg352' timestamp='1422393373' post='10830127']
[quote name='Exactice808' timestamp='1422392718' post='10830057']
Since he feels he was drugged? Why hasn't he submitted to a drug test to deny or confirm? Would help his story if he has nothing to hide, but they find some kind of date rape drug in his system.....

bet he has something more than just some roofies in his system...
[/quote]
He was tested for drugs, as per his conference today..
[/quote]

When? Most drugs can't be detected when you test three days or more after use.
[/quote]
Good question. If he was indeed drugged and he went to the doctor or police with this claim, he would have proof.
Tests for rohypnol and the like are part of any ER's rape kit. so, if he was tested in a reasonable time period of the "assault" withing about 3 days, they'd be able to identify it. Additionally, he should have results back already.

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hoggard piece claims multiple witnesses saw at him at the strip club. Can you really run up a $3400 tab and not remember it? I can imagine most of Allenby's account actually happening. But the strip club? I dunno.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

The homeless woman who Robert says he got all the details of his night told rex hoggard that she didn't see him get thrown from a trunk nor did she tell him he was thrown from a trunk. Not sure where robert came up with that part of the story.

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/hoggard-recounts-timeline-allenbys-story/

[quote name='golow' timestamp='1422397184' post='10830549'][quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422396385' post='10830469']
Can you really run up a $3400 tab and not remember it?
[/quote]

Yes. Yes you can. Luckily the Masters in MB bills under some generic entertainment and dining name. Slide it right on the expense report and cross your fingers.

golow(TM)[/quote]

Can you be on some drug that enables you not to remember anything but you look completely normal to everyone else?

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

[quote name='golow' timestamp='1422397184' post='10830549']
[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422396385' post='10830469']
[/quote]

Yes. Yes you can. Luckily the Masters in MB bills under some generic entertainment and dining name. Slide it right on the expense report and cross your fingers.

golow(TM)
[/quote]

Cross your fingers is right, Didn't work out so well for this guy from the Port of Oakland:

"Benjamin’s name has been connected to a $4,500 bill at a strip club in Houston, Texas in 2008. The bill was submitted for reimbursement by the port’s maritime director James Kwon. An investigation revealed Benjamin was at the strip club with Kwon, along with several shipping industry executives"

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/11/13/oakland-port-official-steps-down-amid-strip-club-scandal/

[quote name='pappaf2' timestamp='1422397107' post='10830545']
The homeless woman who Robert says he got all the details of his night told rex hoggard that she didn't see him get thrown from a trunk nor did she tell him he was thrown from a trunk. Not sure where robert came up with that part of the story.

[url="http://www.golfchannel.com/media/hoggard-recounts-timeline-allenbys-story/"]http://www.golfchann...allenbys-story/[/url]
[/quote]

According to the honest and reliable Robert Allenby she was paid off to lie about everything. (and then he paid her $1,000)

The more I think about this, the more I think that Allenby is an attention ho. I can't otherwise explain his actions over the last week and a half. I mean, who takes a photo of his scraped up mug and posts it on the internet? And then goes to the golf course to be interviewed by Steve Sands rather than going to the hospital to get treatment for what could be, according to Allenby's first report, a concussion?

[quote name='pappaf2' timestamp='1422397378' post='10830581']
[quote name='golow' timestamp='1422397184' post='10830549']
[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422396385' post='10830469']
[/quote]

golow™
[/quote]

Cross your fingers is right, Didn't work out so well for this guy from the Port of Oakland:

"Benjamin's name has been connected to a $4,500 bill at a strip club in Houston, Texas in 2008. The bill was submitted for reimbursement by the port's maritime director James Kwon. An investigation revealed Benjamin was at the strip club with Kwon, along with several shipping industry executives"

[url="http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/11/13/oakland-port-official-steps-down-amid-strip-club-scandal/"]http://sanfrancisco....p-club-scandal/[/url]
[/quote]

That's public money. He needs a job in the private sector with a boss who loves naked chicks and golf ... he would have gotten the signature and an "atta boy" :blind:[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]golow(TM)[/size]

[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422397305' post='10830565']
[quote name='golow' timestamp='1422397184' post='10830549'][quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422396385' post='10830469']
[/quote]

golow(TM)[/quote]

Can you be on some drug that enables you not to remember anything but you look completely normal to everyone else?
[/quote]

I would venture "no"

The whole thing depends on the jiggly room.

The problem is that the homeless say they saw him passed out but no injuries 30 minutes before he was reportedly there. Then, they saw him after they said he said he was at the jiggly, then he fell and hit his head.

Hard to see how he passed out then went to jiggly then came back.

Very confusing. Either way, seems different than,

"I think that was a decoy, a distraction," Allenby told the paper. "I went to the bathroom, came out of the bathroom and was told that Anthony had left and was downstairs waiting for me. I go downstairs and then, bang! They knock me out and take me six or seven miles away.""

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/homeless-woman-describes-finding-bloodied-robert-allenby-article-1.2084949

[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1422398721' post='10830723']

"I think that was a decoy, a distraction," Allenby told the paper. "I went to the bathroom, came out of the bathroom and was told that Anthony had left and was downstairs waiting for me. I go downstairs and then, bang! They knock me out and take me six or seven miles away.""

[url="http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/homeless-woman-describes-finding-bloodied-robert-allenby-article-1.2084949"]http://m.nydailynews...ticle-1.2084949[/url]
[/quote]

I don't know how you can have the quote above and his statement today that "I don't remember anything from 11:06 and 1:27" both be true.

This thread shows why prosecutors and defense attorneys seek jurors with no knowledge of a story for a fair trial.

Seems many of you have made up your own idea of what happened.

All posters on this thread are excused from jury duty.

PING Rapture *10 driver

Cleveland Halo 5 wood

Titleist 755 Irons
PING Forged wedges
Cleveland Huntington 3

This thread shows why prosecutors and defense attorneys seek jurors with no knowledge of a story for a fair trial.

Seems many of you have made up your own idea of what happened.

All posters on this thread are excused from jury duty.

PING Rapture *10 driver

Cleveland Halo 5 wood

Titleist 755 Irons
PING Forged wedges
Cleveland Huntington 3

[quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422380906' post='10828531']
[quote name='putts4bogey' timestamp='1422380400' post='10828459']What is the theme song for Allenby's night of debauchery at Femme Nu?

Violent Femmes: Gone Baby Gone?
Led Zeppelin: Good Times, Bad Times?
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Don't Ask Me No Questions?
Luscious Jackson: Naked Eye?
REM: Crush With Eyeliner?[/quote]

Witchy Woman.
[/quote]
ZZ Top: Le Grange

Doobie Brothers: China Grove

George Toro good: one boubon, one scotch, one beer.

[quote name='playa' timestamp='1422399852' post='10830827']
[quote name='putts4bogey' timestamp='1422380400' post='10828459']What is the theme song for Allenby's night of debauchery at Femme Nu?

Witchy Woman.
[/quote]

[/quote]

G-N-R: Night Train

[quote name='Exactice808' timestamp='1422394091' post='10830217']

Fair enough, not going to lie.....I am blowing it up a little....I feel a little impartial only to the fact that I am fortunate to be close to the Sony Open (personal connections) In any case seeing as how Sony already had the wonderful exposure from the movie (the interview) and NK. In addition to fighting for a 5 year contract extension with Sony last year, Its been a rough ride keeping the Sony Open here. Its been on a glass floor so treading carefully has been very important.

Also Hawaii tourism can be affected in many ways..... Hawaii recent negative exposures (Apec -Deedy trial) the RA fiasco, doesnt help nor does it bring any more positive light. In the beginning of the thread someone already stated that this could cause questioning if the would like to come or not.

As for the hype yes.... there will always be the hype but like anything it will fizzle fast, hopefully just like this event it will just disappear and we wont have to deal with it.

PS - bmaas03.... I agree with you by the way, I dont think its going to be a huge change....but just sucks to get a black eye for something that doesnt seem likely....and I enjoy having an excuse every new year not to come to work for a week because of *Work* =)!!!
[/quote]

Hawaii's tourism has increased every year since 2009 according to the Hawaii Tourism Bureau. APEC, Deedy, homeless, drugs, South Park Episodes, travel expenses/oil price increases, North Korea nukes, and 5 hurricanes have all occurred since then. The Allenby event registers somewhere between little to none on the tourism care-o-meter in comparison.
In regards to the Sony specifically...One player's antics won't affect a tournament unless it's one of the big 5, and the Sony doesn't draw the big 5 anyway.
Hawaii and the Sony are gonna be just fine. Chillax, brah. :taunt:

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422396239' post='10830453']
Since he feels he was drugged? Why hasn't he submitted to a drug test to deny or confirm? Would help his story if he has nothing to hide, but they find some kind of date rape drug in his system.....

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Good question. If he was indeed drugged and he went to the doctor or police with this claim, he would have proof.
Tests for rohypnol and the like are part of any [b]ER's rape kit.[/b] so, if he was tested in a reasonable time period of the "assault" withing about 3 days, they'd be able to identify it. Additionally, he should have results back already.
[/quote]

So what are ya sayin'?

[quote name='Thrillhouse' timestamp='1422340844' post='10826149']
[quote name='BrickDaFunk' timestamp='1422340709' post='10826143']
Instead of reading my son a Curious George book, I am going to refer to this thread and the plight of Robert Allenby...only problem is, does a moral exist in all this? Maybe, get rich kid...you can do whatever the %#$& you want if you have millions.
[/quote]

I think the moral of the story is that you can drop 3 large on a stripper named Tiffany.

There has never, ever, been an ugly stripper named Tiffany. That's some life advice you can take to the bank.
[/quote]

There are also no girls named Tiffany that you could ever feel comfortable taking home to meet your parents or leaving alone with your wallet.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends on the drug, the amount ingested into the body and the type of testing used. And he did say in the presser that he was tested. It appeared that was when he ended the presser.

Instead of reading my son a Curious George book, I am going to refer to this thread and the plight of Robert Allenby...only problem is, does a moral exist in all this? Maybe, get rich kid...you can do whatever the %#$& you want if you have millions.

I think the moral of the story is that you can drop 3 large on a stripper named Tiffany.

There has never, ever, been an ugly stripper named Tiffany. That's some life advice you can take to the bank.

There are also no girls named Tiffany that you could ever feel comfortable taking home to meet your parents or leaving alone with your wallet.

My kids were big on Saved by the Bell and this Tiffany was OK in their books.

2734_tiffani_amber_thiessen.jpg

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422401144' post='10830951']
BTW...my kids, who are way beyond the legal drinking age, called and asked if I wanted to go out and get all Allenby'd tonight.

Well that didn't take long.
[/quote]

Apples don't fall far from the tree, huh?

PXG Black Ops 9.75* - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6X

PXG Black Ops 15* - Motore X F1 7X

PXG  Gen4 3 Iron - Recoil ES Hybrid F5

PXG Gen5 0311T 4-P - DGTI120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI120 X100/S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

[quote name='Hot Rod 71' timestamp='1422401436' post='10830999']
BTW...my kids, who are way beyond the legal drinking age, called and asked if I wanted to go out and get all Allenby'd tonight.

[/quote]

Apples don't fall far from the tree, huh?
[/quote]

Definitely not!

More importantly here middle name is Amber.

Ya can't got wrong with that combination.

[quote name='PZero' timestamp='1422401637' post='10831033']

[/quote]

Will you be the one getting pushed out of the car? lol
[/quote]

My kids have already said when I get too old to live alone, they'll put me in a storage locker. We're negotiating now for one with electricity. They're very loving.

[quote name='BrickDaFunk' timestamp='1422400260' post='10830863']
[quote name='playa' timestamp='1422399852' post='10830827']

Witchy Woman.
[/quote]

[/quote]

G-N-R: Night Train
[/quote]

Pat Travers Band: Snorting Whiskey, Drinking Cocaine

http://youtu.be/39L-DYHwYcI

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

my kids shouldn't feel comfortable bringing that home to meet me....

cuz they know dad's gonna hit that.

boom!

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2