Robert Allenby Robbed and Beaten Up in Hawaii

Holy Moses

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422490783' post='10837697']

So he finally got around to paying some strippers to say he wasn't there?
[/quote]

You know the Stripper thing doesnt bother me, hell he could go get a tranny, or a hooker or some blow, I could care less. He himself needs to stick to just the facts and stop saying that he was kidnapped. He stated that, thats what he heard.....He has already stated he doesnt remember anything..... so stop saying he was kidnapped.....He was Robbed....not kidnapped LOL

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Exactice808' timestamp='1422491193' post='10837737'][quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422490783' post='10837697']

[/quote]

You know the Stripper thing doesnt bother me, hell he could go get a tranny, or a hooker or some blow, I could care less. He himself needs to stick to just the facts and stop saying that he was kidnapped. He stated that, thats what he heard.....He has already stated he doesnt remember anything..... so stop saying he was kidnapped.....He was Robbed....not kidnapped LOL[/quote]

Did he say he was kidnapped yesterday?

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

No self respecting PGA Tour pro from anywhere on earth drinks himself to napping in the park and bashing his face into rocks.

Sorry.

I'd say you're giving PGA pros a little too much credit for good behavior.

Not really. As I stated in an earlier post I was drugged a strip club and relieved of $650 on my debit card.

Practically no memory of the entire evening after my second drink until I got out of the cab at my hotel.

There were 2-3 small segments that I did remember but I also didn't bash my face into a boulder.

As someone who's consumed lots and lot of alcohol over my 30 year drinking career...AND as someone who's been drugged at a club...just trying to enlighten those of you who haven't had the pleasure.

You were drugged *at* the jiggly room.

Could you have made it *to* the jiggly had you been drugged earlier at another location?

My-Cousin-Vinny.jpg

I can only assume so..but since I don't remember much at all and 3-4 hours went by it's hard to say for sure.

FYI I stated in an earlier post that RA may not have been at the strip club...and until I see video evidence otherwise I'm thinking that he wasn't there.

Seriously, AGAIN, he goes from face planted in the park to partying at the strip club and racks up $3,400 on a credit card in 2 hours?

Then he goes back to nearly the same face plant spot in the park until the SAME homeless dude comes back and wakes him up?

Things that make you go hmmm..

[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1422492113' post='10837827']
[quote name='Exactice808' timestamp='1422491193' post='10837737'][quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422490783' post='10837697']
[/quote]

You know the Stripper thing doesnt bother me, hell he could go get a tranny, or a hooker or some blow, I could care less. He himself needs to stick to just the facts and stop saying that he was kidnapped. He stated that, thats what he heard.....He has already stated he doesnt remember anything..... so stop saying he was kidnapped.....He was Robbed....not kidnapped LOL[/quote]

Did he say he was kidnapped yesterday?
[/quote]

"[color=#323232]“I never lied to anyone,” insisted Allenby, who appeared on Golf Channel two days after the incident, [u][i]alleging that he was kidnapped.[/i][/u] “[b]I only told you what I knew and what someone had told me. That is the bottom line[/b]"[/color]

This is from the interview...... He openly says he is saying what someone told him, and not what he remembers. That someone that told him came out on the news to say that she NEVER so him being dumped out of a trunk.

He says stick to the facts.... let the police do their job.....well RA.....stick to the facts......were you Kidnapped or not? Do you or Do you not remember being in a trunk of a car and being dumped...... YOU DO NOT So dont spew your BS...

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

Hoggard is far from a real reporter. Looks like he heard what he wanted to hear and wanted the scoop.

He may have some 'splainin to do.

At this point I'm taking the owner or manager's word he likely wasn't there over Hoggard's.

Not too impressed with the homeless tales, either, though it appears likely he wasn't kidnapped.

A lot to learn yet.

[quote name='Hot Rod 71' timestamp='1422467785' post='10835291']
[quote name='joey2aces' timestamp='1422456666' post='10834205']
[quote name='Hot Rod 71' timestamp='1422456390' post='10834165']
Personally, I think RA spoke too soon about that night.

I can understand his desire to speak to the media after this happened to offer an explanation, but I think he should have waited until the police had some time to investigate and piece things together before he opened his mouth.

I wouldn't have based my own story on hearsay alone. I would have waited until facts and real evidence emerged before I put myself in a position to be questioned.
[/quote]

I agree.... but then the other side would say "Why did he wait so long? He must be hiding something". I don't have a manager or PR firm at my beckon call but they may have told him to come right out, no one will question you if you speak quickly about it... but to go into so much detail was wrong... Should have just said,"I was out late and the later it gets only bad things can happen." That is a canned answer from a lot of college coaches regarding their players... there is no reason to be out at 2am, only bad things can happen that late.
[/quote]

I agree with you about speaking quickly with a vague answer. I think what conjured up so much suspicion is the crazy store about being kidnapped, beaten, robbed, and dumped, and then referencing Taken and Taken 2.
[/quote]
He would have been more believable if he didn't confuse his movie sequels.
He probably meant to reference to "Hangover and Hangover 2" instead of "Taken and Taken 2"

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1422411626' post='10832007']

Not everyone is the same hey Monkeynaut , some can get comatose on a line of blow and definitely on special K lol, not me but I've lost hours with 3 glasses of wine and 500mg of xanax . Takes a few days to get that spooky feeling out of your system
[/quote]

LOL, 500mg of Xanax, that's FIVE HUNDRED of the 1mg tablets. And three glasses of wine. Okay.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Kai'li Red shaft

TaylorMade SIM2 Ti  5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Cobra 4 hybrid

Cobra 5 hybrid
Srixon ZX5 irons 6-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Rossie DB  putter

[quote name='mukster' timestamp='1422502303' post='10838959']

Not everyone is the same hey Monkeynaut , some can get comatose on a line of blow and definitely on special K lol, not me but I've lost hours with 3 glasses of wine and 500mg of xanax . Takes a few days to get that spooky feeling out of your system
[/quote]

LOL, 500mg of Xanax, that's FIVE HUNDRED of the 1mg tablets. And three glasses of wine. Okay.
[/quote] Let alone 5mg is a lot ! 500mg, wtf ! Poor Allenby. This thread is almost 50 pages. Yikes !

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mukster, Where exactly is North of the 49th?

Everything in Moderation, Keep it Simple, Less is Best
G10 Pings - D 9*, 3W 15.5*, H 18*, 4-PW, 50*, 54*, 58*
Redwood Zing
Titleist ProV1

[quote name='rony' timestamp='1422548820' post='10841469']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Canada...although it extends into Europe and Asia.

apologies if linking this is Undude. Please remove it Mods if so, but this stuff is real, and scary.

[url="http://www.vice.com/video/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2"]http://www.vice.com/video/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2[/url]

TM M4 10.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei White 70X
Callaway Rogue 4 wood Hzrdus Yellow 6.5
TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

[quote name='PGArox' timestamp='1422420774' post='10832849']
[quote name='moose557' timestamp='1422407167' post='10831547']
[quote name='BuckyBadger' timestamp='1422406222' post='10831461']
I can't wait to hear the crowd in Phoenix on hole 16 when RA is on the tee. I wonder what the chant will be?

Gotta say, he has guts teeing it up there.
[/quote]

I can not believe he is going to subject him to Phoenix. He may be so self absorbed that he thinks the media is unjustly targeting him and the crowd is going to be supportive and cheer for him. Its going to be ugly.
[/quote]

Robert will tee off at 11:40 am local time from the 10th tee on Thursday. Assuming a four-hour round from his three-ball, he should be hitting the 16th tee right as Golf Channel's coverage starts.
[/quote]http://pgatour.cbssports.com/live/index.html

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422549845' post='10841611']
[quote name='rony' timestamp='1422548820' post='10841469']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Canada...although it extends into Europe and Asia.
[/quote]

Well, if 49th refers to US State, then North of Alaska probably would not mean Canada. At any rate, wherever it is, it is most likely uncomfortable for golf. (LOL)

Everything in Moderation, Keep it Simple, Less is Best
G10 Pings - D 9*, 3W 15.5*, H 18*, 4-PW, 50*, 54*, 58*
Redwood Zing
Titleist ProV1

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422553974' post='10842071']
Thanks Chalk. Always the thoughtful guy. How was your round yesterday BTW?
[/quote]

Had a lot of fun. Played with a silver-haired coworker for the first time. He hadn't played in a couple of years, but I finally wore him down to get out on the course. Beautiful weather. I hit 3 good shots - maybe. Putting was terrible. I think my coworker got the bug again, because I just saw him making practice swings in the restroom mirror. [not that I am on forums while working... I always use break time. ;) ]

[quote name='cphrey' timestamp='1422551477' post='10841807']
apologies if linking this is Undude. Please remove it Mods if so, but this stuff is real, and scary.

[url="http://www.vice.com/video/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2"]http://www.vice.com/...s-breath-1-of-2[/url]
[/quote]
Normally, I would never consider watching a 19-minute video on the internet, but I gave it a chance and was immediately hooked. It's the scariest thing I've ever seen and I had no choice but to watch the 18-minute part 2 video. If this drug goes worldwide, the world as we know it is over.

The end of the second video is riveting. Thank you for sharing, but on the other hand, I think the less that people know about this, the better.

[url="http://www.vice.com/video/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2"]http://www.vice.com/...s-breath-1-of-2[/url]
[/quote]

Crazy stuff.

Blow some devil's breath on him and say, 'Hey Robbie, how about you give us one of your cards and we'll go grab some liquor for the after-party!'

followed by 'Hey Robbie, why don't you head over to the park and grab a cat nap we'll be right back to pick you up!'

Wow that's mean.

[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422473869' post='10835943']
[quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422473697' post='10835923']
[quote name='smiley9929' timestamp='1422472991' post='10835821'][quote name='kiteman' timestamp='1422471748' post='10835689']
i'm inclined to believe he got extremely hammered, was meandering the streets and passed out. maybe the first homeless guy that came by took his wallet, too.

if the police were called when he returned to the hotel, there is no reason he should have even told them his wallet was stolen. he could have just said he probably left it at the bar when they ask for his ID. then, no charges are filed, he cancels his card and sleeps it off, and the worst story to surface would be that he got drunk and lost his wallet, and posted a picture of himself on facebook. period.

the guy is a joke IMO. i was shocked at how unbelievably uncooperative he was during the interview yesterday. clearly he tested negative for drugs, or else he would have said "yes" to the presser to further corroberate his own story.
[/quote]

Sorry but as an experienced drinker I've never been in his condition except the one (1) single time several friends of mine and I were drugged at a strip club.

There is no way he was just drunk, hammered, plastered, whatever...there absolutely had to be something else involved.

Edit: I'm no Bob Allenby fan, just tossing my 2 cents into the discussion.[/quote]

I was a bit reckless in college, and had a handful of nights that I completely blacked out (caused by excessive alcohol consumption and no other drugs), resulting in absolutely no recollection of events for long periods of time (2-3 hours). My anecdotal evidence invalidates your anecdotal evidence.
[/quote]

Good for you and I'm with you all the way. Fell flat on my face in college after a frat party my freshman year.

However as we get older we get a bit wiser (most of us) and there's NO WAY Bobby was just drunk.

You all may wish it so, but that doesn't make it so.
[/quote]

so the strip club thing would make sense, in fact you would be surprised how often strippers drug their clients and/or use everclear in their drinks instead of vodka. if you're gonna do the strip club, don't go alone and make sure somebody is only ordering bottled beer.

also, i said "hammered" but didn't say "on alcohol."

point of all this is, he is telling a BS story. if he doesn't remember what happened, why would he even try and deduce what happened? and being famous just makes him look stupider. if i was famous and i went to the strip club "hammered" and spent $3,400, the next day i would be more concerned with contracting an STD or an illegitimate child than whether or not i should make up an outrageous story to tell the media about. in fact, i wouldn't ever tell anyone unless i had to. i would be making up a story to get around the actual facts and attention. maybe he thought he was doing this and diverting attention to what actually happened, but at the end of the day he should have just said, "i was drunk and i lost my wallet."

and btw, any grown man that lacks the responsibility to tell a bogus story that's probably more outrageous than what actually happened, is definitely a candidate for getting shitfaced to the point of blacking out IMO

[quote name='Bubb' timestamp='1422555337' post='10842199']

[/quote]
Normally, I would never consider watching a 19-minute video on the internet, but I gave it a chance and was immediately hooked. It's the scariest thing I've ever seen and I had no choice but to watch the 18-minute part 2 video. If this drug goes worldwide, the world as we know it is over.

The end of the second video is riveting. Thank you for sharing, but on the other hand, I think the less that people know about this, the better.
[/quote]

Watched them both a few years back and was totally floored. Sorry Colombia, I know you are supposed to be beautiful, but I am never coming your way. The first hand stories really make it real. Those people were helpless.

Anyway, if something like that happened to RA, it would be tough to even describe I imagine, and really tough to prove anything. I rarely bring this story up bc as you say, the less people that ever know about Scopolamine the better. But the details of this case scream it to me. or something similar anyway. Or maybe just got hammered drunk and too embarrassed to tell the truth now. Wonder if we will ever figure it out?

TM M4 10.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei White 70X
Callaway Rogue 4 wood Hzrdus Yellow 6.5
TM Stage 2 tour hybrid 22* Altus 85X
SLDR 5-PW C Taper 120s
Cleveland CBX 50*
TM MG2 54*, 58*
Toulon Atlanta H4

[quote name='cphrey' timestamp='1422556781' post='10842351']
[quote name='Bubb' timestamp='1422555337' post='10842199']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Watched them both a few years back and was totally floored. Sorry Colombia, I know you are supposed to be beautiful, but I am never coming your way. The first hand stories really make it real. Those people were helpless.

Anyway, if something like that happened to RA, it would be tough to even describe I imagine, and really tough to prove anything. I rarely bring this story up bc as you say, the less people that ever know about Scopolamine the better. But the details of this case scream it to me. or something similar anyway. Or maybe just got hammered drunk and too embarrassed to tell the truth now. Wonder if we will ever figure it out?
[/quote]

dude, lay off the grass.