Nike 2016

Mattpgolf15

If any of you want to get rid of your flex 440 after giving it a try let me know. I looked at a few stores and couldn't find one at this price

Still available at Nike.com man..

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At these prices I picked up another Flex just to try the LTD Shaft. Almost like buy the shaft get the head free deal.

Are the flexes for sale somewhere too? Love that club.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ w/ Hzardus Smoke
TM UDI 20* w/ RIP Tour 90
Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW
Mack Daddy 4 52/10 S Grind
Mack Daddy 58/10 PM Grind
Taylormade Spider X

Wow....

I am beyond surprised we haven't had any other brand nutswingers In here bagging on Nike clubs calling them junk so they lowered the prices to clear the junk out.

That's because at these blowout prices they're buying them too. Give it a few days/weeks then the BST will be overridden with blue clubs and the "couldn't beat my gamer so it's the suck, and the blue gave me headaches" comments will flow.

It's amazing how a price drop changes people's opinions even temporarily. "Shoot for a buck fifty I'll try that smurf club out." "But at $350+ they're gargamel" and every time I release the smurf someone will naturally go "oh I tried those blue clubs when they were cheap, can't believe you hit it like that because for me and all my buddies it was garbage" Purist either already have them or probably most are like myself and was just waiting for the end of year drop to replace our 2015 vapor gear. I loved the blue but seeing as I bought all the 2015 line earlier this year it made no sense to upgrade at retail.

Now that the prices dropped significantly and trade value on the 2015 stuff is still high it costs nothing to "upgrade". Simply putting the new shafts in old heads and off to trade. Too bad the 2016 fwys don't take the same adapters as the 2015's because I'd have them too.

Out of curiosity, do retailers allow you to remove the shaft from the new head you are about to purchase and throw it in the head you want to trade in?? I've never tried that.

Titleist 910 D2 - GD AD DI6
Titleist 917 F2 16.5* - GD AD DI7
Titleist 620 MB 4-P DGS300 
Titleist Vokey SM7 
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0
ProV1x

Are the Vapor Fly Hybrid's any good with the Diamana S+80?

On sale for $90.

Great Hybrid at a great price-jump on that !

I got the 3 $ 4 in the bag with the Diamana 80hy stiffs.

Sweet feeling and plenty of forgiveness.

And I have NEVER been a Nike guy.

Rox

2023 in the Bag!

Rogue Max Ls 9°/HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 6.5 70<br  />TSi2 15°/Aldila Green 75X<br/>Epic Flash 21°/Tour Green 75X<br/>Maltby TS1-iM 4-6 iron Modus 115X<br/>

Honma 747V/DG120-S400 7-PW<br/>Jaws 50°, 54° & 58°/DG Tour Issue S400<br/>Scotty Cameron 5.5M<br />Callaway Chrome Soft and
Sun Moutain C130/ClicGear Rovic cart with Alphard E-Wheels V2

Backups:

Bridgestone Tour-B X-CB/DG120 S400 Tour Issue 5-PW

If any of you want to get rid of your flex 440 after giving it a try let me know. I looked at a few stores and couldn't find one at this price

Still available at Nike.com man..

Thanks, don't know why but I hardly ever go there.

Maybe that is part of their problem. Their site for golf equipment is lacking and is just an extension of their overall site. They could fix their web presence quite a bit.

I read someone's post erieronnthe vapor fly 2h not feeling like a true 17* club. Anyone else with the 2h, what's your opinion on it. I have a 3w and 5w but may drop the 5w for a 2h. How does it fit distance wise for you?

It's a good club. I got higher ball flights from it but I think the Vapor Flex hybrid set at 17° plays the closest to a 2 iron of any hybrid.

I carry the Vapor Fly Pro 2 iron and the Vapor Flex Hybrid. The flex hybrid off the turf feels like what I imagine my 2 iron would feel like it i could hit it off the turf.

What do people think of the fly fairways? Isn't a whole lot being said about them. Anyone go from the flex fairways to the flys?

Mobile app search is sketchy and I'm sure as @&/$ not scrolling back through this thread

I got a 3 and 5 wood this year and love them both. They're real easy to use off the tee and shaping shots off the fairway isn't a problem. The ball doesn't really "pop" off the face like some other woods though.

I have the 3w and it's fantastic. I've been struggling to find a 3w for a while but this one won't be leaving the bag anytime soon.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3w: Nike Vapor Fly
2i: 716 T-MB
Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM6 50* 54* 58*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2016 SS Flatso 1.0
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

What do people think of the fly fairways? Isn't a whole lot being said about them. Anyone go from the flex fairways to the flys?

Mobile app search is sketchy and I'm sure as @&/$ not scrolling back through this thread

I got a 3 and 5 wood this year and love them both. They're real easy to use off the tee and shaping shots off the fairway isn't a problem. The ball doesn't really "pop" off the face like some other woods though.

I know this is largely dependent on the player but do they produce higher spin ?

Did a search through the thread but wanted to get some more recent feedback from those who are playing/or have played the RZN Tour Dot Platinum- How are you enjoying the ball? Are you still playing the ball? What did you play before? If you have moved on, what are you playing now? What about the ball caused you to switch?

Edit for more questions: What do you like about them? What do you dislike?

I played the RZN Black from last year and loved the distance off the tee, how the ball flies in the wind, but I wanted a little more spin and slightly higher flight for normal shots with my irons. I still want the ability to flight the shot down. I played the Bridgestone B330 and now the Chrome Soft 2016. I am currently making the jump back to Team Nike for the ball (Just ordered 1 dozen custom RZN Tour Dot Platinums :smilie_nike: - Hyper Pink for my 3 daughters :) ) but would love to get some feedback if available.

Driver: PING G410 LST, Ping Tour 65X

3 Wood: PING G400, Project x EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5

3 Hybrid: PING G410, Ping Tour 85 X

Irons: Mizuno MP-5 (4-PW), Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: PING Glide (50SS, 54WS, 58ES), Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Ball: Taylormade TP5 (Pix or Yellow)

I play the Dot as much as I can. I think I'm down to my last ball or two...will definitely be ordering more soon.

For me, it feels a little bit softer than the retail Platinum and spins a little more around the greens. Off the long clubs, I don't notice much difference in feel, but it seems to go a little higher with the driver.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

I play the Dot as much as I can. I think I'm down to my last ball or two...will definitely be ordering more soon.

For me, it feels a little bit softer than the retail Platinum and spins a little more around the greens. Off the long clubs, I don't notice much difference in feel, but it seems to go a little higher with the driver.

Thanks Shakey! If it does that for me too I will be more than satisfied.

I came in here to ask how they Tour Dot compares to Black and Plat. I'm playing Plat after years of switching between Wilson, Bridgestone and Nike.

Love love love the platinum. Wondering what I would get from going Dot vs. this years platinum.

Went to go buy the VFP driver today at golfsmith. I was real excited to walk out with it today until I hit it in the bay. My launch angle was good but i was spinning it way high. Consistently spinning it between 3200-4000. We even changed the shafts around and it didn't help. So I grabbed the M1 and the Ping G LS (not a fan but I know they're both very low spinning). My ss is about 110-112. I hit the M1 and G LS very well. I was getting about 280-295 carry with spin rates between 1900-2500. Then I went back to the VFP with the same shaft and still was spinning it too high. Anyone else have the problem with the VFP spinning too high? They were sold out of the flex so all I had to test was the VFP. Anyone have any advice? I really want to hop on this deal lol

Stealth Plus 7.5* Accra TZ5 M5 65

Sim Ti 14* Fuji Speeder TR 757x

Titleist Tsr2 18* Fuji Pro 2.0 TS 8x

Mizuno 223 4-PW PX  LS 6.5

SM9 50/12F, 54/10S, 60/12D PX Wedge 6.5

Bettinardi Queen B 10 Blackout Stability Tour

I know this is largely dependent on the player but do they produce higher spin ?

I haven't really looked at the spin rates in them, but I would say that try tend to launch pretty high and spin enough when I'm hitting them into greens. Very pleased with the amount of spin, but not sure how they compare to other woods. I don't seem to be losing distance because they tend to take huge bounces in the fairway when hitting them from the tee.

Personally I like the Regular Platinum over the dot. The dot feels just too soft for me off the driver. Maybe my swing just sucked when using the dot ball, but after 2 sleeves I'm going to stick to the platinum

Thanks for the feedback. I am wondering if I should have gone with the normal Platinum but I just got one box to start.

Went to go buy the VFP driver today at golfsmith. I was real excited to walk out with it today until I hit it in the bay. My launch angle was good but i was spinning it way high. Consistently spinning it between 3200-4000. We even changed the shafts around and it didn't help. So I grabbed the M1 and the Ping G LS (not a fan but I know they're both very low spinning). My ss is about 110-112. I hit the M1 and G LS very well. I was getting about 280-295 carry with spin rates between 1900-2500. Then I went back to the VFP with the same shaft and still was spinning it too high. Anyone else have the problem with the VFP spinning too high? They were sold out of the flex so all I had to test was the VFP. Anyone have any advice? I really want to hop on this deal lol

What shaft?! My blue board X is low launch low spin for me. Everyone is different though. I definitely launch lower and with way more ball speed than my previous G30 LST.

What shaft?! My blue board X is low launch low spin for me. Everyone is different though. I definitely launch lower and with way more ball speed than my previous G30 LST.

I'm currently gaming a 70g Blueboard in x flex. I also have a kuro kage tini 60g x flex and a rogue black 60 g xflex. Tried all of them in the VFP and was still spinning a bit too high. Same shafts in M1 or G LS and I was getting optimal numbers. I was disappointed cuz I'm a Nike guy and I realllllyyyyy wanted to walk out with the VFP

Stealth Plus 7.5* Accra TZ5 M5 65

Sim Ti 14* Fuji Speeder TR 757x

Titleist Tsr2 18* Fuji Pro 2.0 TS 8x

Mizuno 223 4-PW PX  LS 6.5

SM9 50/12F, 54/10S, 60/12D PX Wedge 6.5

Bettinardi Queen B 10 Blackout Stability Tour