2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

> @billh17 said:

> good news all around guys. She is fine. Had Emergency Appendectomy and is now doing well. Came on suddenly and she was feeling great,and all of a sudden couldn't stand up straight or take a deep breath for the pain...thought it was a heart issue. Turns out her appendix had burst,and it was a task to clean the infection. She will be in the hospital for a few days to insure the infection is dealt with. Thanks for all the thoughts and words. I wont be on here much for a while. Again .thanks guys.

YABBA - DABBA!!! Not loving she went through this but tickled to no end both you and her will be AOK.

Yea, totally understand you won't be made of of time to hang with us in the coming days. But that update really give this gang a sense of relief. OUTSTANDING update Bill. Thanks for that.

• Like 2

> @billh17 said:

> good news all around guys. She is fine. Had Emergency Appendectomy and is now doing well. Came on suddenly and she was feeling great,and all of a sudden couldn't stand up straight or take a deep breath for the pain...thought it was a heart issue. Turns out her appendix had burst,and it was a task to clean the infection. She will be in the hospital for a few days to insure the infection is dealt with. Thanks for all the thoughts and words. I wont be on here much for a while. Again .thanks guys.

Great news Bill. Thanks for updating us. That was a dangerous situation nonetheless and so

glad the infection is being cleared up.

• Like 1

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Great news @billh17 ! o:)

• Like 2

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

@billh17. Adding to the chorus about the good news from your direction.. Most unfortunate she had to go through this, but hopefully, she will continue progressing towards a speedy recovery. And be back to whacking pars with you in no time. Think all of us were on pins and needles awaiting your update on what was occurring. Thank you very much for taking a few moments to fill us in. Were all sorta family around here. Take good care of the Mrs. (I'm sure you will) as she recuperates.

• Like 2

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

> @Wriggles said:

> I always feel like Steven Seagal worked me over, after a chiropractic visit. After the visit, I got Penny and made us lunch, left over chicken, and Hungry Jack potatoes. Took he for a walk around the block, and she wanted to go back to HER house. So, I got her home. I walked 14 holes, came home, and missus was trying to get Penny back home. She had brought her back to our place, after I left for golf. She could not get Penny back home. I got Penny into her house, but she wouldn't let me leave. Finally, I get out, and I usually look in on her discretely a few minutes later. Well, the old door **** just rotated, and the door wouldn't open. I spent the next hour, trying to open the door, while the dog was hysterical, trying to get out, scratching the door.

> Fortunately, my neighbor came home from work, and he crawled in through a window. Opened the door from the inside. I got a Excedrin headache from all that.

> The missus and I watched the 2013 version of "The Great Gatsby". Didn't have the Cinderella story flavor the Redford version has. Missus didn't like it 4 minutes into the movie.

> Can't say I liked it either. Not like the previous version, when I bought a Panama hat a few days after seeing the movie.

> Would like the Duesenberg and the Auburn Speedster, though. No chance of that.

> Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Ginger.

> Cheers!

>

Sounds like an interesting day was had by all concerned, locked both of us out of the house not long ago, the ease with which I gained entry made us review all our security, we are in a reasonably safe area but I don’t trust many today, too few genuinely honest people around.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Tornado watch here tonight and likely heading toward Stu and Reasy tomorrow. Cobi and I

were just outside securing things. At a minimum we'll be getting some severe T'Storms.

Love spring, lol.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @billh17 said:

Sorry I missed your initial post about your wife Bill, glad to hear she is ok.

• Like 2

It is such a frightening thing to have your love in the hospital. We went through it with daughter #3. Mrs. scotee had bleeding early in her pregnancy and ended up in bed rest for 3 months and had to travel to Portland Ore.to be near a neonatal ICU. She gave birth to a 2 pound baby at just 26 weeks. It was touch and go. Baby lost her sight in one eye and was in the hospital for 3 months. She was 5 pounds when we brought her home and was too weak to suck. We had to tube feed her for awhile. She is all grown up now and has 2 kids of her own.

One more song for Mr. and Mrs. Bill. That distance from home to the hospital can seem So Far Away.

• Like 1

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Easter so son has 10 days holiday and plans have been made for plenty of outside work, been really dry untill today and the rain has started, trying to finish all the work may be difficult, using plenty of towels to keep dry. Will get it all finished eventually.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

I'm happy to hear Mrs. Bill is OK.

Tol, I've said it before, your paintings are wonderful. I've always admired art.

Reasy, as far as cars go, I just got a personalized ad from the GM dealer I bought the ATS from. They enclosed a check like "document" with the ad, saying that they will give me UP to $16,550 trade for my 2017 ATS (with 2.5K miles on it.) How generous! The ad listed net prices for some of their new vehicles. Just think, I can buy a 2019 Chevy Cruize for $519, plus tax and title. Makes me want to get rid of my old Cadillac. In my foolish days, I'd have sent back the "check" with some snappy comment, but now, why waste a stamp? Unbelievable.

Day 1 with Ginger went OK. Ginger wanted to make friends with Penny, but Penny just ignored her. Penny's family should be home, so I won't have to deal with two dogs. Ginger's a good girl, somewhat more obedient than Penny. Ginger only eats kibble dog food, NO people food. I'm under strict orders to comply. List of treats includes apples, baby carrots, and cauliflower and broccoli. She will only relieve herself in her own yard.

She is sleeping at my feet as I type.

I should have been a veterinarian. I'd rather deal with dogs than people.

Rain in the forecast. With that, Ginger, and a couple command attendances for Saturday and Sunday, I doubt I'll play golf till Monday.

Take care gents.

• Like 2

> @SixtySomePing said:

> Rad, you can take Easter ham, beans, potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, sweet tea etc, and just blend them into a...dip of some sorts.

This is the point where I look for an emoji that is ~~throwing up~~ turning green.... :confounded:

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @SixtySomePing said:

> Rad, you can take Easter ham, beans, potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, sweet tea etc, and just blend them into a...dip of some sorts.

Thanks for the inspiration. I'll name the conglomeration after you.....SixtySomePate :-)

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @Conrad1953 said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > Rad, you can take Easter ham, beans, potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, sweet tea etc, and just blend them into a...dip of some sorts.

>

> Thanks for the inspiration. I'll name the conglomeration after you.....SixtySomePate :-)

Or you could take some of that mess, shape it into cookies, add M&M's bake them and give them to the kids/grandkids...

lunru6vi5kmw.jpg

• Like 2

> @scomac2002 said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > Rad, you can take Easter ham, beans, potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, sweet tea etc, and just blend them into a...dip of some sorts.

>

> This is the point where I look for an emoji that is ~~throwing up~~ turning green.... :confounded:

See above, there's some green at least...

• Like 2

Heinz has their 57 varieties............SixtySomePate has them beat............try all SixtySomePates..........all in one sumptuous mix......make the occasion

memorable.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @SixtySomePing said:

> > @scomac2002 said:

> > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > Rad, you can take Easter ham, beans, potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, sweet tea etc, and just blend them into a...dip of some sorts.

> >

> > This is the point where I look for an emoji that is ~~throwing up~~ turning green.... :confounded:

> See above, there's some green at least...

>

Wow... I can see that you're throwing out all the stops here! :unamused:

• Like 2

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

> @scotee said:

> It is such a frightening thing to have your love in the hospital. We went through it with daughter #3. Mrs. scotee had bleeding early in her pregnancy and ended up in bed rest for 3 months and had to travel to Portland Ore.to be near a neonatal ICU. She gave birth to a 2 pound baby at just 26 weeks. It was touch and go. Baby lost her sight in one eye and was in the hospital for 3 months. She was 5 pounds when we brought her home and was too weak to suck. We had to tube feed her for awhile. She is all grown up now and has 2 kids of her own.

>

> One more song for Mr. and Mrs. Bill. That distance from home to the hospital can seem So Far Away.

>

Wow, I remember you talking about your Daughter #3 and losing sight in one eye at birth

and then temporarily losing sight in the other not long ago. Thankfully, she got it back. I

remember you saying that when growing up she was such a trooper playing sports and

not letting the lack of vision in one eye hold her back. That was an inspirational story.

Until now, did not know what transpired leading up to and when she was born. Thanks for

sharing some more with us. You and your family are an inspiration Scotee.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

> @scomac2002 said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > @scomac2002 said:

> > > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > > Rad, you can take Easter ham, beans, potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, sweet tea etc, and just blend them into a...dip of some sorts.

> > >

> > > This is the point where I look for an emoji that is ~~throwing up~~ turning green.... :confounded:

> > See above, there's some green at least...

> >

>

> Wow... I can see that you're throwing out all the stops here! :unamused:

Sure, and if you want to get the meal over with quickly, and blend all those gooodies together into a ham & bean & sides smoothie, here ya go... (my DW would add avocado) (I would add this mixture to the lawmower)

eysd92e84sqk.jpg

• Like 2

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)